TESTERS WANTED! ×

2020 Forum Member Review - SuperSpeed Training System

STUDque
Message added by STUDque

Follow our testers' progress live at the following Google Sheet: CLICK HERE

1 hour ago, Getoffmylawn said:

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to prove a point...I'm still doing the non-dominant swings too, largely because I have to believe SuperSpeed has some legitimate reasons to make them part of the protocols.  Just thought it was a worthwhile addition to the conversation.

I truly appreciate the fact that you posted it - we should have these types of counter discussions - I love the way people talk about science as if its absolute - science posses a theory and then asks questions to test the theory, those theories are often in flux as more data comes in.  Great stuff - thanks!

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

On 2/11/2021 at 1:32 PM, Getoffmylawn said:
Are you doing all 3 of the Orange Whip protocols as part of your warm up?
I've had a really hard time getting loose for SS myself, largely because it's in the negatives temperature wise and I'm doing SS in an unheated garage.  I do the SS warm-up protocol faithfully but I'm thinking I'm going to add a little OW work too to try and really loosen up, at least the first torso-turning OW drill, and then maybe the one-arms.

I don't use a specific OW protocol - just swinging it about 50 times starting out slowly and then accelerating progressively. I found that just using the SS without it screwed up my driver swing - the OW helps me maintain it. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Picked up another set of Speed Sticks and I'm jumping back in. Now that we sold our condo and moved back in with my mom while we try to find a house, I have a backyard and can actually take swings without having to travel anywhere.

tenor.gif?itemid=4552859

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

17 minutes ago, yungkory said:

Picked up another set of Speed Sticks and I'm jumping back in. Now that we sold our condo and moved back in with my mom while we try to find a house, I have a backyard and can actually take swings without having to travel anywhere.

tenor.gif?itemid=4552859

image.png.ef3553b6664884920dbcf00db2664c78.png

Good luck with the training I have enjoyed them so far.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

I searched the thread for "PRGR" and couldn't find an answer so here goes...

I noticed in a few of the reviews, like @jlukes's for example, the PRGR was on a little tripod. Was this recommended to you by @SuperSpeed Golf? How high off the ground if so? Going to start (for the second time in 2 years) the protocols tomorrow. Thanks everyone!

4 hours ago, yungkory said:

I noticed in a few of the reviews, like @jlukes's for example, the PRGR was on a little tripod. Was this recommended to you by @SuperSpeed Golf? How high off the ground if so? Going to start (for the second time in 2 years) the protocols tomorrow. Thanks everyone!

What most of us found that was if there was grass or anything close to in front of the PRGR it would give inconsistent readings. I simply put mine on the box it came in and that was sufficient enough, however it is good to have it raised to a level where anything on the ground won't intercept any readings. 
You may have looked or noticed that the setup of it can take some time and be a little tricky, where I have a bit more of a inside out swing I had to place it appropriately for that (I also had the speed radar so I could compare). It looked a bit of a odd spot, but I got good readings from it in that specific spot which were consistent.  
A little tripod would be great, I believe the one jlukes had was the adjustable legs? Either way a great solution to raise it up, but again a simple solution is just using the box.. or cutting the grass? haha

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

6 hours ago, yungkory said:

I did all my protocols on a range mat I have, so I made sure the monitor was raised up so it was above the range mat level

6 hours ago, Apolloshowl said:

What most of us found that was if there was grass or anything close to in front of the PRGR it would give inconsistent readings. I simply put mine on the box it came in and that was sufficient enough, however it is good to have it raised to a level where anything on the ground won't intercept any readings. 
You may have looked or noticed that the setup of it can take some time and be a little tricky, where I have a bit more of a inside out swing I had to place it appropriately for that (I also had the speed radar so I could compare). It looked a bit of a odd spot, but I got good readings from it in that specific spot which were consistent.  
A little tripod would be great, I believe the one jlukes had was the adjustable legs? Either way a great solution to raise it up, but again a simple solution is just using the box.. or cutting the grass? haha

4 hours ago, jlukes said:

I did all my protocols on a range mat I have, so I made sure the monitor was raised up so it was above the range mat level

Thanks dudes!

1 hour ago, yungkory said:

Thanks dudes!

Here's a pic of the small tripod I use for the PRGR monitor. Works great since it's compact and I can easily take it to the range for driver work or back yard for SS work. IMG_7898.JPG.13b1b496db0496bcf27c166feb141224.JPG

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

So, I've opined on this thread that, in my opinion, while it was helpful it wasn't absolutely necessary to have a radar to successfully pursue SuperSpeed training.  It's only right that I eat some crow, apologize to a few like @tony@CIC, and admit I was wrong...dead wrong.

My theory that I could make up for lack of a measuring device with effort and persistence did not appear to hold water.  If anyone has followed my offseason training thread you'll know I've beat the hell out of myself in the weight room, and have worked my way up to Level 4 SuperSpeed protocols, but did the latter absent a speed measuring device despite the sage wisdom of many on here.  

To say I've wasted my time would be inaccurate, but the speed gains have not been commensurate with the time or effort invested, so much so that I'm going back to the drawing board and starting all over at Level 1, plus a C Club protocol.  (I am trying to figure out how to work in some Single Arm work, but that's another conversation.)  This time, I have a radar.

Let this be a lesson to any other stubborn jack@sses like myself...get the damn radar.

Having gotten that off my chest...I did want to ask a question...many of you have described the benefit of the radar as helping you to identify what produces a fast swing versus simply a harder swing.  Can any of describe exactly what it was/is tangibly that you learned in your swing to produce greater speeds?  I keep waiting for the epiphany or realization to hit me, but for now I'm searching.  Case in point, on my C Club Max Out swings this morning at the end of the protocol, I had a 10 mph variance from the first swing to the second, and I can't honestly tell you what I physically did different at all.  Searching a bit.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

12 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

So, I've opined on this thread that, in my opinion, while it was helpful it wasn't absolutely necessary to have a radar to successfully pursue SuperSpeed training.  It's only right that I eat some crow, apologize to a few like @tony@CIC, and admit I was wrong...dead wrong.

My theory that I could make up for lack of a measuring device with effort and persistence did not appear to hold water.  If anyone has followed my offseason training thread you'll know I've beat the hell out of myself in the weight room, and have worked my way up to Level 4 SuperSpeed protocols, but did the latter absent a speed measuring device despite the sage wisdom of many on here.  

To say I've wasted my time would be inaccurate, but the speed gains have not been commensurate with the time or effort invested, so much so that I'm going back to the drawing board and starting all over at Level 1, plus a C Club protocol.  (I am trying to figure out how to work in some Single Arm work, but that's another conversation.)  This time, I have a radar.

Let this be a lesson to any other stubborn jack@sses like myself...get the damn radar.

Having gotten that off my chest...I did want to ask a question...many of you have described the benefit of the radar as helping you to identify what produces a fast swing versus simply a harder swing.  Can any of describe exactly what it was/is tangibly that you learned in your swing to produce greater speeds?  I keep waiting for the epiphany or realization to hit me, but for now I'm searching.  Case in point, on my C Club Max Out swings this morning at the end of the protocol, I had a 10 mph variance from the first swing to the second, and I can't honestly tell you what I physically did different at all.  Searching a bit.

I'm all in on this post. As I've suggested elsewhere, if I had to choose between having sticks and having a radar to gain speed, I'd likely go with the radar.

Here's a couple of things that have been crucial for me, as I'm trying to learn the difference between mere effort and speed:

• Get my hands pulled as high as possible on the backswing. My thought here is taken from a Fit For Golf workout: I imagine an elastic band anchored at the ball position, and on the backswing, I'm turning and pulling up and away, pulling that "band" as tight as I can.
  • Then (at least for me): wait. This is the biggest thing the radar taught me. I'm not talking a Hideki-class pause. But I have to feel the shaft and head finish their backswing before pulling down. If I start early, I'm fighting the club. I'll pull really hard, but I will never get my fastest speeds like this.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

19 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

I have found that personally the effort does not line up. When I try to swing hard I usually lose a few more mph than when I feel the focus is speed.

Also for another feel it's getting the energy from the ground to the swing earlier. If you get some drive into the ground getting that to a vertical force earlier than you think gets the best results. Mark Crossfield on YouTube dices into this on some of hit work since he has a force plate.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

After spending a month (after this Friday) back in the gym, I've finally got a radar ordered.  Plans are to be joining the fun either the end of this month or first of March. 

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

13 hours ago, Getoffmylawn said:

.I did want to ask a question...many of you have described the benefit of the radar as helping you to identify what produces a fast swing versus simply a harder swing.  Can any of describe exactly what it was/is tangibly that you learned in your swing to produce greater speeds?  I keep waiting for the epiphany or realization to hit me, but for now I'm searching.  Case in point, on my C Club Max Out swings this morning at the end of the protocol, I had a 10 mph variance from the first swing to the second, and I can't honestly tell you what I physically did different at all.  Searching a bit.

Glad you're sold on the radar. A couple of my wife's friends started SS and gave up about halfway through protocol 2 - most likely because they didn't think it added to their swing speed (hence no motivation to continue).  How would they know since they didn't use a LM.

As to your question - I've watched a number of instructional videos on improving swing speed, but can't seem to implement with the sticks. Maybe it's because I'm an "old dog that can't learn new tricks" so I just try swinging harder. Note: I am using ground forces as @ejgaudette mentioned.   My dilemma is that I'm swinging them pretty fast for me (high 80's low 90's)  and can't imagine swinging them another 10 mph faster. Maybe that's a mental block or a physical limitation? Regardless, I'd be interested in other's thoughts  

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

So, I've opined on this thread that, in my opinion, while it was helpful it wasn't absolutely necessary to have a radar to successfully pursue SuperSpeed training.  It's only right that I eat some crow, apologize to a few like [mention=68414]tony@CIC[/mention], and admit I was wrong...dead wrong.

I’m going to guess this will be different for different people. I know for me that sequencing matters - my top speeds come when the timing is just right, likewise with my best real swings - in reflex this may be my of talking about the pause that mpr reflects upon.

Also using the ground helps add a few mph and clearly the left hip leads to solid ball striking as well as speed.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

14 hours ago, Getoffmylawn said:

Can any of describe exactly what it was/is tangibly that you learned in your swing to produce greater speeds?

I'm glad you came to this realization - I couldn't imagine trudging along with the only real measure of success being on the course (with the ball-striking issues many of us encountered at times).

To me, the thing that became apparent (through the help of @SuperSpeed Golf) was that tempo does not equal timing. Like @GolfSpy MPR, I get myself in trouble by starting my downswing before I finish my backswing. Thanks to these protocols and the radar for feedback, I can really feel when I do it. By increasing the speed of the backswing, my timing becomes better and I have less of a tendency to fight the club at the top. The only downside for me is I need more range time to get a more repeatable swing doing it as that is a non-trivial change for a mid-teens handicap to make.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

23 hours ago, Getoffmylawn said:

Can any of describe exactly what it was/is tangibly that you learned in your swing to produce greater speeds?  I keep waiting for the epiphany or realization to hit me, but for now I'm searching.  Case in point, on my C Club Max Out swings this morning at the end of the protocol, I had a 10 mph variance from the first swing to the second, and I can't honestly tell you what I physically did different at all.  Searching a bit.

I experiment with feels or swing thoughts. I haven't to video'd to see if the feel was real... And sometimes old thoughts don't work during a certain session. Here's a few to play with:

* loose grip/wrists (help maximize wrist hinge)
high hands (max hand path, reach as far from ball as possible - I even tested with a measuring tape)
* stomp lead heel (I lift lead heel on nearly all full swings)
jump/push up with lead leg (often preceded by bump hips toward target) 
rip lead glute back from target (open hips)
whip lead knee toward trail knee (max hip turn) 

* are favourites and help me most often

I'm not 100% confident in the ability of a $300 unit to accurately capture max speed every swing. I'm sure it is taking a "snapshot" at a point along the swing arc which may not always be your max depending on release timing. Averages, max speeds, and trends over time should be the focus compared to your slowest swing of the day. The first swing is seldom the fastest, your body needs to figure out timing as all these clubs are different weights and load different. 

:ping-small: G425 MAX Driver & 5W

:cobra-small: Baffler Rail-H 3H-4H

:Sub70: 699 Pro Utility V2 - 4i

:callaway-small: APEX CF19 6-AW

INDI Wedges 52, 56, 60 

:edel-golf-1: EAS 2.0

Question for the group and possible superspeed folks. When you do the step change, is your lead foot supposed to end on where you normally take your stance for best results? I find I really "jump" forward and extend myself and was not sure if that's best.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

11 minutes ago, tchat07 said:

Question for the group and possible superspeed folks. When you do the step change, is your lead foot supposed to end on where you normally take your stance for best results? I find I really "jump" forward and extend myself and was not sure if that's best.

I tried to maintain a normal Position, but I also focus on staying a bit more upright for my swing mechanics... Weather is warming up so about time to fire it all up again!!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

19 minutes ago, tchat07 said:

We were asked to send videos of our step change when I was taking part in the original step group.  The one suggestion that I received was to keep the stride at the length of my hips - so as close to normal stance as possible while still being aggressive.  

There is a model video of step changes on the SuperSpeed website, you might review that also.  

I hope that helps.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

I've mentioned it before but Superspeeds youtube is a great resource. They just posted this which was pretty good!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

On 2/17/2021 at 5:49 PM, Getoffmylawn said:

There have been lots of great swing thoughts posted already, and I'm duplicating some of them. But, for sake of anyone stopping by this review, thought I'd add in my thoughts/feels:

• Loose wrists/forearms.
  • Good balance throughout the swing. 
  • High hands on the backswing.
  • A slight "pause" of the hands at the top, which for me is more of a reminder to not rip the club down from the top.
  • Fluid hips and lower body, with a big turn into my right side. Get the belt buckle pointed as far to the right as possible.
  • Feeling like I accelerate through the hitting zone.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Anyone on here change the grips on your speed sticks? I’m thinking of trying a CB jumbo max grip to reduce hand pressure and tension while doing to protocols

Ping G430 Max 9* turned up to 10* in draw setting X-Stiff Ping Tour Chrome 2.0 60

Srixon ZX 3w Ventus Velocore Blue 7s

Ping G425 5w X-Stiff Ping Tour 70 

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Modus Tour 105 Stiff 

Srixon ZX& 7-PW  Modus Tour 105 Stiff 

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 50* 54* 58* TrueTemper Dynamic Gold Spinner

See the source image Phantom X5 Putter

Ball: Srixon Z-Star Diamond <>

3 hours ago, twyatt700 said:

Anyone on here change the grips on your speed sticks? I’m thinking of trying a CB jumbo max grip to reduce hand pressure and tension while doing to protocols

Haven't, but can't say it would be any different then a normal Club in the procesd. It was something i put in my review that i would like to see in the future. A sort of custom fitting option with different grips, sizes and so on.

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

9 hours ago, twyatt700 said:

That is a good thought! I typically use midsize grips because they seem to reduce discomfort in my slightly arthritic left hand.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Anyone not using their PRGR swing speed radar? 

After being in the first testing for a bit before my hip surgery, I had to send the sticks back to SS & now I don't have a swing speed radar.  Today I received my set again after forking out the cash in my desperate search for more swing speed.  Gonna be hard to track my results without a radar.  

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM6 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

Does anyone have the excel files to use during the protocol?  

I just used a piece of paper and then entered it on their sheet. It worked fine.

Glad you’ve recovered well enough to give it a whirl. I felt bad for you when you went down.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

I just used a piece of paper and then entered it on their sheet. It worked fine.

Glad you’ve recovered well enough to give it a whirl. I felt bad for you when you went down.

That's what I'm doing for now

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I made my own excel sheet. Pretty much up to the individual as to how they want to make it.

Instagram:  @tony_rosselli_

:SuperSpeed:Training

Pre training max driver speed: 124mph

Current: 130mph

WITB:

Driver: :ping-small:G425 Max, 9*

Woods: :taylormade-small: 2007 Burner TP 3 wood and 5 wood

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z765 4-PW (1 degree flat) with KBS $-130 shafts

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 50/12/F, 54/10/S and 58/12/D

Putter:  L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1

Ball:  :titelist-small: ProV1