TESTERS WANTED! ×

2020 Forum Member Review - SuperSpeed Training System

STUDque
Message added by STUDque

Follow our testers' progress live at the following Google Sheet: CLICK HERE

3 minutes ago, ChasingScratch said:

I made my own excel sheet. Pretty much up to the individual as to how they want to make it.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Yeah I'm just too lazy to make my own.  Just figured I'd ask if anyone was willing to send me theirs,   Haha!  🤣

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM6 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

On 3/3/2021 at 4:25 PM, golfinnut said:

Anyone not using their PRGR swing speed radar? 

After being in the first testing for a bit before my hip surgery, I had to send the sticks back to SS & now I don't have a swing speed radar.  Today I received my set again after forking out the cash in my desperate search for more swing speed.  Gonna be hard to track my results without a radar.  

Did you get a radar? Take it from me, don't do the training without it.  

I went nearly an entire year ignoring the smarter people on this thread that we're gently-to-strongly encouraging me to get one...figured I'd make up for the lack of a radar with commitment and effort.  I stayed committed, got all the way to halfway through Level 4 despite cold garage training in a Nebraska winter, but when I finally popped for a radar...let's just say I was shocked and embarrassed by the astonishing lack of progress.  I didn't need the radar to stay motivated, but it's absolutely true that it's vital to teach you how to produce speed.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

3 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

🤔Did you get a radar? Take it from me, don't do the training without it.  

I went nearly an entire year ignoring the smarter people on this thread that we're gently-to-strongly encouraging me to get one...figured I'd make up for the lack of a radar with commitment and effort.  I stayed committed, got all the way to halfway through Level 4 despite cold garage training in a Nebraska winter, but when I finally popped for a radar...let's just say I was shocked and embarrassed by the astonishing lack of progress.  I didn't need the radar to stay motivated, but it's absolutely true that it's vital to teach you how to produce speed.

No I haven't yet.  Still hoping someone who is done with their training coughs one up.  Or maybe SS chimes in with an offer to get another radar?  

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM6 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

37 minutes ago, golfinnut said:

No I haven't yet.  Still hoping someone who is done with their training coughs one up.  Or maybe SS chimes in with an offer to get another radar?  

If you ever do get a radar I can send you my spread sheet for keeping track. The radar for me not only helped log progress but keep track of where the fastest point in my swing is. If I made two swings of equal effort but one was significantly slower than the other on the radar then I know I released the club way to early and lost a ton of speed for the same amount of effort. 

Driver:  :titleist-small: TSR3 8°, set to A1, Graphite Design UB 7X 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small:SIM 3 Wood 15°, Aldila Rouge Silver 7X

3 Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 18°, Ventus Blue 8S

2 Utility: :srixon-small: ZX Utility, LA Golf Tour AXS Blue, (15th club)

4i-AW:  :srixon-small:ZX7, Tour Issue Dynamic Gold 120's S400

56°: :Sub70: TAIII, Dynamic Gold S400

60° :Sub70: TAIII, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter: :L.A.B.: Mezz1 Max

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour BX

Forum Reviews: 

:Sub70: Official Member Review Sub 70 TAIII Wedges

:Nippon: Official Member Review Zelos 7 Shaft Review

:vokey-small:Unofficial Vokey SM8 and Wedge & Wedge Works Review 

:srixon-small:Unofficial Srixon 2021 ZX7 Iron Review

:titleist-small: Unofficial TSR3 Review

Yeah I'm just too lazy to make my own.  Just figured I'd ask if anyone was willing to send me theirs,   Haha!  🤣

Send me your email and I’ll send you what I made.

Instagram:  @tony_rosselli_

:SuperSpeed:Training

Pre training max driver speed: 124mph

Current: 130mph

WITB:

Driver: :ping-small:G425 Max, 9*

Woods: :taylormade-small: 2007 Burner TP 3 wood and 5 wood

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z765 4-PW (1 degree flat) with KBS $-130 shafts

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 50/12/F, 54/10/S and 58/12/D

Putter:  L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1

Ball:  :titelist-small: ProV1

March is here and I finally got my first round of superspeed in this past Saturday.   I am pretty sure it all is a dream because the results were waaaaaaay different than expected.  Good news and bad news to report.  I thought I lost a little speed over 2020 and that was verified in my pre-protocol driver swings topping out at a whopping 103mph.  

On to the positives.  If there is anything that stands out, following these protocols as instructed taught me to how to let loose and swing faster.  My goal going into superspeed was cresting 110mph with my driver.  That has now changed.  After doing the first workout Saturday evening, I picked up my driver to see if there was any difference; the 3 swings measured 119, 120, 121.  To say I am shocked is an understatement.  I don't know how much of this will translate to the golf course, but I am pumped and can't wait to see where this goes. 

Now the bad news, I picked up a nagging injury in the gym this morning because I am stupid and didn't warm up or stretch so I'm on the sideline for the next few days-week. 

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

I have been doing the protocols for 4 weeks since "being back" and have slowly seen my speeds decrease week to week. With that I've decided to only do the flat swings to not do the step change. I have found I struggle maintaining my sequencing and it decreases my overall speeds. Will report back after 4 weeks what I find.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I have not done a training since I had my lower leg injury a month or so ago.  I feel as if I'm healthy enough to start again when I return from a trip to do a church service on the other side of the state the end of this week - so maybe Sunday after the Players.

However a funny thing happened on the golf course Sunday and range today.  I hit my last drive past my friend who is 10 years younger and normally 15 yards longer than I am on 18 - we are finally getting some roll although to be honest that often increases the distance between us as he launches it far lower than I do.  Then today my driver Swing Speed was in the low to mid 90's very consistently - I've been averaging 94 and I averaged 93, actually 93.4 today so it's not that far off.  I can only attribute that to the physical therapy that I've been doing.  I think those two things in tandem have great potential.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Alright did my first workout in about a month. I can still feel it in my Achilles. It my trainer told me it’s time to push it so I did.

Just did level 1 - I will stick with that for a couple of weeks then maybe jump to where I was. Speed was down in protocols though I had a few curious left handed ones including a records 105 with the Red Stick.

What was good was the dry driver swings - 105 top, 103 average pre protocol, 112 top, 107 average post.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

• 2 weeks later...

I won't go into the full round in this thread but I played my first round of the year this past Saturday, and oh my word I haven't been that bad off the tee in years!  Long, but HUGE push fades.  My approach shots started out okay but as the round progressed everything started right and leaked right.

After a winter of non-stop SuperSpeed work maybe that's to blame?  It seems to me that I was flying open, I need to spend some time on the range and find my normal draw, and I suspect I'll be able to find it quickly just by focusing on the feeling of keeping my back to the target longer.  Just thought I'd share here given I know many have experienced some wild ball flight after embarking on these protocols.  I trust most everyone sorted that out soon enough?

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

I won't go into the full round in this thread but I played my first round of the year this past Saturday, and oh my word I haven't been that bad off the tee in years!  Long, but HUGE push fades.  My approach shots started out okay but as the round progressed everything started right and leaked right.
After a winter of non-stop SuperSpeed work maybe that's to blame?  It seems to me that I was flying open, I need to spend some time on the range and find my normal draw, and I suspect I'll be able to find it quickly just by focusing on the feeling of keeping my back to the target longer.  Just thought I'd share here given I know many have experienced some wild ball flight after embarking on these protocols.  I trust most everyone sorted that out soon enough?

I notice that I’ve become more steep and across with my swing. I’m seeing the distance gains as well, but some heely, spinny fades have been common. Definitely need to work on coming more in to out after doing just the level one work.

:wilson_staff_small:  Cortex w/MGS Motore X F1 7X tipped 1"

:wilson_staff_small: F5 17 degree hybrid w/Rogue Black 85X

:wilson_staff_small:C300 Forged 3-5 w/C-Taper 130X

:wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V6 5-6 w/C-Taper 130X

:wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Blade 7-PW w/C-Taper 130X

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52, 56, 60 w/S400 Tour Issue

:EVNROLL: ER7

1 hour ago, Getoffmylawn said:

If my experience is indicative, there will be adjustment periods. For me, whenever I was at a jump in speed, accuracy was worse than normal - either a high, wipey push-fade or a low, screaming pull. I even completely topped a few tee balls, which is not something I typically do. Range time helped get over those periods relatively quickly.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Just now, MaxEntropy said:

If my experience is indicative, there will be adjustment periods. For me, whenever I was at a jump in speed, accuracy was worse than normal - either a high, wipey push-fade or a low, screaming pull. I even completely topped a few tee balls, which is not something I typically do. Range time helped get over those periods relatively quickly.

You basically described my round...lots of push fades and a few over-corrected dead pulls.  I didn't hit my first truly solid "proud of that" tee shot until 18.

Range and a significantly ramped up diet of Orange Whip protocols (on the "off" speed training days) are in my plans for sure.  

2 hours ago, Getoffmylawn said:

I know many have experienced some wild ball flight after embarking on these protocols.  I trust most everyone sorted that out soon enough?

Correct and not a painless experience. I found that OW used in combination with the SS sticks helps. Use the OW to warm -up then the OW after the protocols. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Happened to me as well at first.

Instagram:  @tony_rosselli_

:SuperSpeed:Training

Pre training max driver speed: 124mph

Current: 130mph

WITB:

Driver: :ping-small:G425 Max, 9*

Woods: :taylormade-small: 2007 Burner TP 3 wood and 5 wood

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z765 4-PW (1 degree flat) with KBS $-130 shafts

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 50/12/F, 54/10/S and 58/12/D

Putter:  L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1

Ball:  :titelist-small: ProV1

This happened to me at first as well - more than once honestly - it didn’t last long though.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

4 hours ago, revkev said:

This happened to me at first as well - more than once honestly - it didn’t last long though.

Yup, the body gets to be pretty good at self-organizing and corrects itself quickly. 

I've been grabbing my sticks about every other day and working through limited protocols. I think I discussed this earlier, but I've cut down to just right-side, "normal" swings in an effort to increase my blue and red readings.

I've basically been maintaining my speeds with readings around mid-130s/mid-120s/118ish with the sticks. Every now and then I see a "quick" blue or red swing but they aren't consistent yet.

I'm convinced at this point I may be limited by my strength development. I've put on some muscle the last two offseasons but am worlds behind where I'd like to be. Weightlifting was never my favorite growing up so I'm a little behind where I probably should be at my age.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Anyone following a different protocol than Superspeed suggests? What is it and any results available? Tried looking thru this thread but at 81 pages deep is a challenge. 

I made it partway thru protocol 3. My left wrist started becoming really sore and painful. Maybe tendinitis? Two weeks of rest didn’t help. I also struggled getting speed w the green stick and the step-thru swings. They were always slower than normal footed swings. 

I’m going with a blue only 3 set of 5 swings (both L and R) plan with 2 days  rest in between sessions. 

Just looking for confirmation or alternative ideas w fewer swings than Superspeed while still gaining some speed. 

Anyone following a different protocol than Superspeed suggests? What is it and any results available? Tried looking thru this thread but at 81 pages deep is a challenge. 

I made it partway thru protocol 3. My left wrist started becoming really sore and painful. Maybe tendinitis? Two weeks of rest didn’t help. I also struggled getting speed w the green stick and the step-thru swings. They were always slower than normal footed swings. 

I’m going with a blue only 3 set of 5 swings (both L and R) plan with 2 days  rest in between sessions. 

Just looking for confirmation or alternative ideas w fewer swings than Superspeed while still gaining some speed. 
I have been doing just the regular swings with the speed sticks because I felt the step change was throwing off my sequencing. This week I equaled where I was 3 weeks ago after drops the previous 3 so I am hoping this is a good change. I have also changed to twice a week because I felt like my body was not recovering doing 3 times.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I restarted SuperSpeed training this week as my driver speed has declined to the point of being similar to starting out the first time. I got back on it last year during our lockdown, but fell off after returning to work. Going back to being on my feet for ten hours a day just wore me out and I just stopped. 

Now that I'm back to being adjusted and having the desire to hit the ball longer, I am planning to do at least six weeks in hopes of gaining 5-7 mph. 

I'm off to a good start, seeing numbers that rival my speeds after the second protocol after initially doing the program a couple of years ago. I haven't gotten a starting driver speed, yet, but I would venture to say it's around 90 based on my good drives. 

Here's the numbers.

Screenshot_20210403-132352_Excel.jpg.a4d88e993506d4580c66be07b74a2f00.jpg

Edit: I went to the range today and got a starting driver speed. I averaged 89.8 mph with a high of 93 and a low of 87. 

20 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

I restarted SuperSpeed training this week as my driver speed has declined to the point of being similar to starting out the first time. I got back on it last year during our lockdown, but fell off after returning to work. Going back to being on my feet for ten hours a day just wore me out and I just stopped. 

Now that I'm back to being adjusted and having the desire to hit the ball longer, I am planning to do at least six weeks in hopes of gaining 5-7 mph. 

I'm off to a good start, seeing numbers that rival my speeds after the second protocol after initially doing the program a couple of years ago. I haven't gotten a starting driver speed, yet, but I would venture to say it's around 90 based on my good drives. 

Here's the numbers.

Screenshot_20210403-132352_Excel.jpg.a4d88e993506d4580c66be07b74a2f00.jpg

Edit: I went to the range today and got a starting driver speed. I averaged 89.8 mph with a high of 93 and a low of 87. 

Looking good.  This increase swing speed program keeps catching my eye/interest but concerns about hosing up my shoulder keep me from participating. What is the typical correlation between the SS and actual driver speeds?  I know there are various weights in the kit but is there one that mimics typical drivers? (to lazy to go back and read the details 🙂)  Also, good to hear you're back at work. 

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

21 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Looking good.  This increase swing speed program keeps catching my eye/interest but concerns about hosing up my shoulder keep me from participating. What is the typical correlation between the SS and actual driver speeds?  I know there are various weights in the kit but is there one that mimics typical drivers? (to lazy to go back and read the details 🙂)  Also, good to hear you're back at work. 

This is just a guess, since I was initially fit into the senior set and don't have the red stick. I would say the red. I looked back over the numbers from my first 14 weeks and saw about a 10% difference between the blue and driver. 

Looking at the spreadsheet @STUDque created for this thread after I wrote that, it looks like you'll be close with the red when comparing the driver.1798106526_Screenshot_20210404-102550_AdblockBrowser-01.jpeg.6f7cbbbdb7f0a531938726cbd6326a0f.jpeg

Could use way more info to answer this question. Simple answer yes I think many of us have varied some. But exactly what and why depends on age and circumstance.

Of you wanted to PM me feel free. If it helps I’m a fit 64 year old and have experienced some aches and pains. I’ve used a variety of things that are huge helps. All of my remedies came from medical professionals.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

I have really been working hard to reach 170 ball speed and today I finally got it on record!!! Next is 175! Sorry for the poor quality I was so excited. 

0C5C0C5E-D891-4196-A42C-EFF67485EAD0.jpeg

:taylormade-small: STEALTH 2+ 10.5* FUJIKURA VENTUS TR BLACK 6X

:srixon-small: ZX MKII 3W 15* Project X HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX U.S.A. 8TX

:taylormade-small: Stealth+ 19 Mitsubishi Tensei Pro White 1K 85TX

:srixon-small: ZX7 4-PW KBS $Taper 130 BLACK PVD

:cleveland-small: RTX 6 Zipcore 50/54.10 Full Project X 6.0

:ping-small: GLIDE 4.0 60.10S DYNAMIC GOLD TOUR ISSUE S400

:EVNROLL: ER2v MIDLOCK 40”

:maxfli: TOUR X

:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9 with Slope 

:SuperSpeed:

13 minutes ago, cjeffs12 said:

I have really been working hard to reach 170 ball speed and today I finally got it on record!!! Next is 175! Sorry for the poor quality I was so excited. 

0C5C0C5E-D891-4196-A42C-EFF67485EAD0.jpeg

Dude that is awesome! What is your swing speed at? I hit 158 ball speed today on my PRPG.  But I'm hoping to get a Rapsodo because I also hit 200 mph with my hybrid! 😂

Ping G430 Max 9* turned up to 10* in draw setting X-Stiff Ping Tour Chrome 2.0 60

Srixon ZX 3w Ventus Velocore Blue 7s

Ping G425 5w X-Stiff Ping Tour 70 

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Modus Tour 105 Stiff 

Srixon ZX& 7-PW  Modus Tour 105 Stiff 

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 50* 54* 58* TrueTemper Dynamic Gold Spinner

See the source image Phantom X5 Putter

Ball: Srixon Z-Star Diamond <>

6 minutes ago, twyatt700 said:

Dude that is awesome! What is your swing speed at? I hit 158 ball speed today on my PRPG.  But I'm hoping to get a Rapsodo because I also hit 200 mph with my hybrid! 😂

This was my friends Rapsodo and it was pretty fun. My fastest is 120 swing but the strike wasn’t great, this one was 117. My golf course swing is around 115, so my next goal is to get it to 120. I’m so motivated now. 200 is on the Bryson level hybrid lol 

1 hour ago, cjeffs12 said:

This was my friends Rapsodo and it was pretty fun. My fastest is 120 swing but the strike wasn’t great, this one was 117. My golf course swing is around 115, so my next goal is to get it to 120. I’m so motivated now. 200 is on the Bryson level hybrid lol 

Nice! I'm happy with my 105-110 swing, I've decided that getting good with my short game is much less taxing on my body lol

Ping G430 Max 9* turned up to 10* in draw setting X-Stiff Ping Tour Chrome 2.0 60

11 minutes ago, twyatt700 said:

Nice! I'm happy with my 105-110 swing, I've decided that getting good with my short game is much less taxing on my body lol

105-110 is very good! I’ve just gone down the rabbit hole and want to see what I can do. I need to do more short game 😂

105-110 is very good! I’ve just gone down the rabbit hole and want to see what I can do. I need to do more short game

You inspired me to do the speed sticks tonight, and now time to ice my neck!