TESTERS WANTED! ×

2020 Forum Member Review - SuperSpeed Training System

STUDque
Message added by STUDque

Follow our testers' progress live at the following Google Sheet: CLICK HERE

52 minutes ago, ZMendle10 said:

Had a lesson a few weeks ago and my speed has gone down from comfortably at 112 to struggling to hit 110. Has anyone else had this issue while going through the superspeed protocols? I am currently 2 weeks away from completing level 3 and I am not sure if I should press on ward when I am done with level 3 or wait until I get my speed back up. 

Can't say I have. I took a pretty long break for well lots of reasons. Weather, life and work being the main causes and reupped a few weeks ago and was still at 112. Although I did find I was making some odd moves which I wanted to video. I haven't had a real chance to get back at it and go again. Again work and life have gotten in the way with some good weather storms as well. 
Maybe a small break could help? Does anything feel different or is it just slower? Also same driver as before?

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Can't say I have. I took a pretty long break for well lots of reasons. Weather, life and work being the main causes and reupped a few weeks ago and was still at 112. Although I did find I was making some odd moves which I wanted to video. I haven't had a real chance to get back at it and go again. Again work and life have gotten in the way with some good weather storms as well. 
Maybe a small break could help? Does anything feel different or is it just slower? Also same driver as before?

Same driver as before the lesson and I feel like I am swinging just as hard but it's not showing up as fast on trackman which is what I have been using to measure my club head speed. My numbers from the swing speed training itself have been consistent  still and I hit a new personal best with the green stick at 142mph. Maybe once I finish level 3 I will take a break and monitor my speed and see how that goes.

Driver:  :titleist-small: TSR3 8°, set to A1, Graphite Design UB 7X 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small:SIM 3 Wood 15°, Aldila Rouge Silver 7X

3 Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 18°, Ventus Blue 8S

2 Utility: :srixon-small: ZX Utility, LA Golf Tour AXS Blue, (15th club)

4i-AW:  :srixon-small:ZX7, Tour Issue Dynamic Gold 120's S400

56°: :Sub70: TAIII, Dynamic Gold S400

60° :Sub70: TAIII, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter: :L.A.B.: Mezz1 Max

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour BX

Forum Reviews: 

:Sub70: Official Member Review Sub 70 TAIII Wedges

:Nippon: Official Member Review Zelos 7 Shaft Review

:vokey-small:Unofficial Vokey SM8 and Wedge & Wedge Works Review 

:srixon-small:Unofficial Srixon 2021 ZX7 Iron Review

:titleist-small: Unofficial TSR3 Review

On 7/6/2021 at 1:01 PM, ZMendle10 said:

Same driver as before the lesson and I feel like I am swinging just as hard but it's not showing up as fast on trackman which is what I have been using to measure my club head speed. My numbers from the swing speed training itself have been consistent  still and I hit a new personal best with the green stick at 142mph. Maybe once I finish level 3 I will take a break and monitor my speed and see how that goes.

My experience last year was the after each jump, I would hit a period where speed was difficult to come by, with my driver speed actually trending a little down, then recovering. It was a little depressing when that would happen, but I had to stick with it since I was on official tester. I'm glad I stuck with it.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

3 hours ago, MaxEntropy said:

My experience last year was the after each jump, I would hit a period where speed was difficult to come by, with my driver speed actually trending a little down, then recovering. It was a little depressing when that would happen, but I had to stick with it since I was on official tester. I'm glad I stuck with it.

That could be where I am at. I also checked the superspeed website and am at the point where I can start identifying and improving where I am losing power. Then I can start incorporating those training protocols into my routine. I am willing to bet it is most likely through not using the ground or not maintaining lag.

I did start swinging looser this week and have been seeing some of my previous glimpses of speed. 

Forum Reviews: 

21 minutes ago, ZMendle10 said:

That could be where I am at. I also checked the superspeed website and am at the point where I can start identifying and improving where I am losing power. Then I can start incorporating those training protocols into my routine. I am willing to bet it is most likely through not using the ground or not maintaining lag.

I did start swinging looser this week and have been seeing some of my previous glimpses of speed. 

I did all those tests during the 3rd protocol, too. Lag was the biggest failure for me, so I did that once a week instead of the usual protocol. It was kind of nice to do something different once a week.

11 minutes ago, MaxEntropy said:

I did all those tests during the 3rd protocol, too. Lag was the biggest failure for me, so I did that once a week instead of the usual protocol. It was kind of nice to do something different once a week.

how did you know when to switch to the next protocol?

Forum Reviews: 

20 minutes ago, ZMendle10 said:

I never made it to the 4th protocol. I have nowhere to swing indoors, so I had to stop through winter, but as I recall, you still count weeks, even if you're only doing it twice with one of the advanced protocols mixed in. This spring I started back at level 1 and was going to do that a month to get back into swinging shape, but I tweaked my knee a couple months ago. I was told by SuperSpeed that since I nearly made it through the 3rd level, I was safe to start back up there when I was ready. I hope that all makes sense.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2021 at 3:47 PM, ZMendle10 said:

They have a prescribed program on their website. If you wish you may always email them about when to change and they will respond, quickly with advice.

Fastest driver swing yet - I’m always faster late in the day. Did my workout at 730 this evening.

38C827B1-49C3-49DA-AE27-79F298EAB1F1.jpeg.ee7a116ee1e504c444fba5b7ff09a767.jpeg

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

• 4 weeks later...

Wanted to provide an update on my progress. First, here's a link to my origional post in March of 2019: 

TL;DR - I got my average speed with the driver (working on a simulator) up from 116 to 122 after 8 weeks. Had a wrist injury linger. Took some time off, got back up to the low 120's. 2019 was my best golf year but I couldn't control driver. My 3w was up to 116 and I could hit it about 280 so I just stuck with that. In 2019 I lived a few blocks from a simulator that I could go to basically whenever. 

2020 happened. Moved away from the simulator so I couldn't practice during the week, nor could I track my driver speed. I was only doing the first protocol throughout 2020 (35 total swings)and I played s*** golf. 3w was no good. Driver stayed in the bag. Long irons were no good. It was a mess. 

2021, I move into a building without a gym. I decide to ramp up to protocols 4 & 5 using the sticks as some cardio. Playing poor golf. Bombing 3-wood but it's very inaccurate. Two Saturdays ago I was playing with my longest hitting friends and out drove them with my 3w on a few longer holes. Was playing s***** so they convinced me to hit driver on the 18th hole- the only hole I could never go after in two (par 5). Well, I smoke a drive and had a 205 yard look to the green (The card reads 538 from the whites). I didn't hit it but it gave me the ability to conclude "If I cant hit my 3w accurate, why not focus on driver tomorrow?"

The next day I used driver and hit fairways on the first 6 driver holes. The 7th hole I did spray one right, OB, but my second shot was good. I hit it 11x and only 1 OB with 7 fairways. Never had a day like that and my takeaway was twofold: 

1. Use your driver on holes that allow for it. 

2. The swing sticks, like in 2019, have made me more accurate. 

Now, the question became, how far am I actually hitting it (as I cant measure my speed anymore)? I've since gone to google maps to measure some of the shots that I've hit. I've got no reason to bullshit you guys but I'm carrying the ball 330 yards (went onto Google Earth to do some measuring). 

There's a bunker on hole 2 that's 330 to the far side of the bunker --- on Sunday I was about 15 yards beyond it. Hole 4 reads 512 from the blues, 497 from the whites. I was driver - gap wedge in. Hole 9 reads 359 and plays a bit downhill but I flew a greenside bunker (front left bunker, Google Earth had that bunker starting 333 yards from the box). Hole 11 is 505, that one was driver - gap wedge again (in addition to my driver adding distance, all my clubs play 1-2 clubs stronger. I went into this season with a Gap that was 125 stock. I was pin high & left on 11 last weekend with a gap wedge from 152 out). 

I'm not playing very good golf as my wedge distances are all over the place and they aren't dialed into the newfound distance (and driver confidence) but the main reason I wanted to post today was A) The sticks work, if there was any doubt. B) I've been more accurate with my driver over the last 4 rounds than I ever have with my 3w.

Looking forward to the weekend already! 

(If you don't believe the distances, pull up Google Earth, pull up "Woodcrest Country Club, Cherry Hill, NJ". The first teebox is the par 4 'north' of the clubhouse with 3 distinct tee boxes (the dog leg left with a creek before the green---not the short par 3 left of the clubhouse). Follow that hole to hole 2. Measure from the middle of the tee box to the first bunker on the right. The far edge of that bunker is 330. I was over it last week by a good 10 yards. I was close enough to the tree  that I didn't have a straight look to the green). 

:mizuno-small: ST 180 Driver & 3W

:mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 4i-GW

:mizuno-small: S18 Wedges

The same putter I used since I was 12 years old

#TrustTheProcess 

• 1 month later...

Well here's another thing that dropped by the wayside last spring. I left the 'sticks' in Florida this past April, now that we're back in Florida, I just started up again today. What was interesting to me is that I lost about 7 mph as near as I can tell (I don't have my old data sheets). that's about an 8.5% speed loss. Not sure how that translates to my driver - but I know my drives this past summer were a lot shorter. SO between my new workout program and the 'sticks' I looking for a massive 😛 driver ss gain. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I'm continuing to work through the Level 2 protocols.  I'm also trying to slowly wear the wife down into approving a purchase of the Stack System.  The Level 4 and 5 SuperSpeed protocols just seem to be really high volume to me.

**EDIT**:

To make my point, here's the Level 5 visual:

image.png.f22bdce2da0f369d25d5dd46fca0a858.png

Including the non-dominant work, that's 123 swings!!!

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

1 hour ago, Getoffmylawn said:

I'm continuing to work through the Level 2 protocols.  I'm also trying to slowly wear the wife down into approving a purchase of the Stack System.  The Level 4 and 5 SuperSpeed protocols just seem to be really high volume to me.

**EDIT**:

Just do 3 per side or eliminate Happy Gilmore. Double-Step is enough footwork along with heel stomp

:ping-small: G425 MAX Driver & 5W

:cobra-small: Baffler Rail-H 3H-4H

:Sub70: 699 Pro Utility V2 - 4i

:callaway-small: APEX CF19 6-AW

INDI Wedges 52, 56, 60 

:edel-golf-1: EAS 2.0

19 hours ago, Getoffmylawn said:

**EDIT**:

I know how you feel. I am on level 4 and I have noticed that I really have to push myself after the protocol to swing even a little bit faster with my driver. 100 swings all out is a lot and then to have to swing faster with your driver to cement your gains for the workout is tough I'm finding. Not to mention how much time it takes to go through the protocols.

Forum Reviews: 

I just had an interesting exchange on Twitter with the guys at SuperSpeed.  Mike Carroll (Fit for Golf) tweeted asking for feedback from SuperSpeed users who have done the Level 4 and 5 protocols and what kind of gains they have made.  I replied in turn that I was not looking forward to those protocols because they seem so high volume.  SuperSpeed Golf in turn replied to me:

"Hi Hayes, we are actually in the process of revising our protocols.  We learned a lot from our users and hope to share the updates soon (the later level will have less swings!)"

Interesting; looking forward to seeing those revisions.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

On 10/12/2021 at 8:04 PM, Getoffmylawn said:

I just had an interesting exchange on Twitter with the guys at SuperSpeed.  Mike Carroll (Fit for Golf) tweeted asking for feedback from SuperSpeed users who have done the Level 4 and 5 protocols and what kind of gains they have made.  I replied in turn that I was not looking forward to those protocols because they seem so high volume.  SuperSpeed Golf in turn replied to me:

"Hi Hayes, we are actually in the process of revising our protocols.  We learned a lot from our users and hope to share the updates soon (the later level will have less swings!)"

This is great news - I also think they should consider a revision based on age. My body doesn’t handle the volume of swings that are called for well at all. Especially with the red stick.

I’m about to come off of maintenance and resume protocols 

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

On 10/12/2021 at 8:04 PM, Getoffmylawn said:

I can't speak for anyone else but I personally found three swings with each stick pretty sufficient. I always felt after that I had plenty of gas in the tank to swing faster afterwards and I saw that I was swinging faster which gives me the confidence to swing faster on the course.

Forum Reviews: 

• 3 weeks later...

Okay team, I'm about to get back into this. Got the sticks 2 years ago for Xmas, used them 3 times a week for a month, then the child arrived. Between child, lack of dedicated space and life I never got back to them. 

But now, after a move this summer I have a dedicated golfing space, I have some time and I need some speed! 

Question, have any of you used the advanced protocols? I see they now exist on the website. 

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

15 minutes ago, Thin2win said:

Question, have any of you used the advanced protocols? I see they now exist on the website. 

I believe SuperSpeed recommends getting into the advanced protocols once you reach level 3. At the start of that level, I did the various tests and (with the help of SuperSpeed) started incorporating the "lag" protocol one day per week. Unfortunately, that was right near the end of being able to do it religiously (I'm space constrained and have to go outside). I started back up this year, but never really got back into full swing of things. With that said, I didn't really lose any of the gains from last year - maybe a couple mph.

1 hour ago, MaxEntropy said:

I believe SuperSpeed recommends getting into the advanced protocols once you reach level 3. At the start of that level, I did the various tests and (with the help of SuperSpeed) started incorporating the "lag" protocol one day per week. Unfortunately, that was right near the end of being able to do it religiously (I'm space constrained and have to go outside). I started back up this year, but never really got back into full swing of things. With that said, I didn't really lose any of the gains from last year - maybe a couple mph.

So, level 1 & 2 per normal, then move to the advanced level 1?

WITB:

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

20 minutes ago, Thin2win said:

The advanced are there if after level 2 you complete the test for them, each advanced protocol has a test that tells you if you need that protocol. Then you can add them in to Level 3 by removing one of the normal level 3 days is what I have seen. So personally I did levels 1 and 2 and after completing the tests there were no advanced protocols needed so then I just went to level 3 as normal.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

57 minutes ago, Thin2win said:

@ejgaudette nailed it, at least as it was explained to me by the SuperSpeed folks last year. Two of the tests are related to how well you use and the ground and your lag. I can't recall the third (balanced rotation maybe?), but I passed all but the lag, so I Incorporated that one once a week and to replace one of the 3rd level workouts per week.

3 hours ago, MaxEntropy said:

So really the advanced protocols are more like you failed and need remedial help things. Advanced does sound better than Remedial. 😅

WITB:

2 hours ago, Thin2win said:

So really the advanced protocols are more like you failed and need remedial help things. Advanced does sound better than Remedial. 😅

Exactly, is golfers have fragile egos about the game. Just try to convince us we don’t hit it as far as we think

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

Michael Napoleon from SS addresses the protocols in his AMA video. He also talks about new protocols including a maintenance type. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Updates:

First, I have not kept up with the Speed Training since this official test.  Lots of things going on, cross country move, new job, etc. (excuses excuses I know).

Regardless, I can confirm that you get to keep the speed you earned.  I started up the protocol again today and my speed has remained (even up on a few swing types).

I hit on TrackMan and got my second and third 180+mph ball speeds!  One of my goals when I started was 120mph clubhead speed and 180mph ball speed.  I was hitting mid 170mph ball speed off the slight toe and heel.

Also, the PRGR unit is very accurate on ball speed (not so much on carry distance).

speed 1.jpg

speed 2.jpg

Instagram:  @tony_rosselli_

:SuperSpeed:Training

Pre training max driver speed: 124mph

Current: 130mph

WITB:

Driver: :ping-small:G425 Max, 9*

Woods: :taylormade-small: 2007 Burner TP 3 wood and 5 wood

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z765 4-PW (1 degree flat) with KBS $-130 shafts

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 50/12/F, 54/10/S and 58/12/D

Putter:  L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1

Ball:  :titelist-small: ProV1

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_CS said:

Updates:

First, I have not kept up with the Speed Training since this official test.  Lots of things going on, cross country move, new job, etc. (excuses excuses I know).

Regardless, I can confirm that you get to keep the speed you earned.  I started up the protocol again today and my speed has remained (even up on a few swing types).

I hit on TrackMan and got my second and third 180+mph ball speeds!  One of my goals when I started was 120mph clubhead speed and 180mph ball speed.  I was hitting mid 170mph ball speed off the slight toe and heel.

Also, the PRGR unit is very accurate on ball speed (not so much on carry distance).

ball speed club speed.jpgball speed club speed2.jpg

That's great and I agree I have just been getting back into protocols and have kept all the speed I got last winter. Also great numbers there for sure. I love the PRGR as well and do find the ball speeds and swing speeds are pretty solid.

With a couple of weeks sitting around in our Ohio home before we head back to Fl, I finally decided to change out the grips on the sticks. Not sure why I haven't done it before since I've been complaining about the quality and size of the grips since I started testing. 

Stopped by DSG and couldn't believe they were almost out of grips. Only 3 grips left in the store - 2 Tour Velvet mid size and 1 standard. I normally use midsize MCC+4's so I built up the grips with several layers of tape (an extra one for the standard size - yellow stick). I could have probably used an extra layer of tape on the standard size but the grips were difficult to put on with that many layers.  The sticks have a completely different feel.  

IMG_8522.jpg.cefca630fe597a20b95cd5dc039e0d81.jpg  

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

12 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

With a couple of weeks sitting around in our Ohio home before we head back to Fl, I finally decided to change out the grips on the sticks. Not sure why I haven't done it before since I've been complaining about the quality and size of the grips since I started testing. 

Stopped by DSG and couldn't believe they were almost out of grips. Only 3 grips left in the store - 2 Tour Velvet mid size and 1 standard. I normally use midsize MCC+4's so I built up the grips with several layers of tape (an extra one for the standard size - yellow stick). I could have probably used an extra layer of tape on the standard size but the grips were difficult to put on with that many layers.  The sticks have a completely different feel.  

Now you can rip it with confidence! 

Instagram:  @tony_rosselli_

:SuperSpeed:Training

Pre training max driver speed: 124mph

Current: 130mph

WITB:

Driver: :ping-small:G425 Max, 9*

Woods: :taylormade-small: 2007 Burner TP 3 wood and 5 wood

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z765 4-PW (1 degree flat) with KBS $-130 shafts

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 50/12/F, 54/10/S and 58/12/D

Putter:  L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1

Ball:  :titelist-small: ProV1

2 hours ago, GolfSpy_CS said:

Now you can rip it with confidence! 

Yup and not get blisters on my fingers. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

On 11/11/2021 at 5:55 PM, tony@CIC said:

Has it made a difference in either your speeds or the way your finger joints feel post workout? 

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches