TESTERS WANTED! ×

2020 Forum Member Review - SuperSpeed Training System

STUDque
Message added by STUDque

Follow our testers' progress live at the following Google Sheet: CLICK HERE

8 hours ago, jlukes said:

Would love to hear more about what my fellow testers are seeing on the course. 

Hoping to get out again this week to see. After the first session the only thing I noticed was I wasn't drawing the ball as much and it was either straight or a cut which I don't mind seeing at all. Just means I need to adjust my setup on the tee block. I will say I did notice some soreness, but that was to be expected. Ball striking was on point and I felt good overall. Again only one session in, but still was able to take note of a few things. I am looking forward to getting back to Nova Scotia and getting out of my backup set (minus driver has been the same) and see how those clubs react.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

5 hours ago, zrumble said:

Completely agree! I just wanted to ask to see if there is a flaw or technique issue that commonly leads to this pain when trying to go fast. 

I only notice it on dominant swings (I’m right handed), and typically use overlap with a glove only on my left hand. 

@zrumble go ahead and add a glove on your right hand as well as use a ten finger grip. See if either of those help and we go from there

11 hours ago, jlukes said:

Would love to hear more about what my fellow testers are seeing on the course. 

I've mentioned this before and it happened again this weekend. My most consistent club, the driver, has  became my most inconsistent club. Can't figure out what's going on so headed to the range tomorrow. On the other hand my irons are longer. My wife, on the other hand is seeing longer distances with all of the clubs. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

6 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I was able to get out today and check my progress this second go round with SuperSpeed. Before I get in to the results I want to let y'all know that I'm doing the training similar to @revkev and doing mainly two sessions a week. I've also thrown in several weeks of maintenance, doing one round of level 1 a week. Between weather, going back to work, and having my wife have to self quarantine for two weeks, I just haven't done full training some weeks. 

Today was the first day since Easter that my I've been able to go to the range as the nets were damaged due to storms. I started out today with wedge work, moved on to irons, then hit driver. I started out hitting a set of speeds that were no better than my starting speed of 88.2. To say I was about to make this post about my frustration with the first protocol both times I've done this would be an understatement. I decided to cool off a bit and analyze what I was doing, and just consider those warm-up. See, one of the great things about SuperSpeed is learning where you're leaking speed and adjust. I took out the heavy stick and took some swings to refocus. I realized I needed to relax, my swing has always been tight and I just needed to remove tension from my arms. 

Second set of six swings went 95, 93, 91, 90, 90, and 89. That's an average of 91.5, and an overall increase of 3.7% from my initial speed. Not too shabby for a twice a week and having the maintenance weeks thrown in. That's twice the increase from the initial test where I gained 1.6%. If that's any indicator, by the end of the second protocol I'm hoping to be back to where I was last year at my peak. 

Well done analyzing. I have not done this superspeed training but stepping back and just stopping to think does a lot for every aspect of golf.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

I was able to get out today and check my progress this second go round with SuperSpeed. Before I get in to the results I want to let y'all know that I'm doing the training similar to [mention=16651]revkev[/mention] and doing mainly two sessions a week. I've also thrown in several weeks of maintenance, doing one round of level 1 a week. Between weather, going back to work, and having my wife have to self quarantine for two weeks, I just haven't done full training some weeks. 
Today was the first day since Easter that my I've been able to go to the range as the nets were damaged due to storms. I started out today with wedge work, moved on to irons, then hit driver. I started out hitting a set of speeds that were no better than my starting speed of 88.2. To say I was about to make this post about my frustration with the first protocol both times I've done this would be an understatement. I decided to cool off a bit and analyze what I was doing, and just consider those warm-up. See, one of the great things about SuperSpeed is learning where you're leaking speed and adjust. I took out the heavy stick and took some swings to refocus. I realized I needed to relax, my swing has always been tight and I just needed to remove tension from my arms. 
Second set of six swings went 95, 93, 91, 90, 90, and 89. That's an average of 91.5, and an overall increase of 3.7% from my initial speed. Not too shabby for a twice a week and having the maintenance weeks thrown in. That's twice the increase from the initial test where I gained 1.6%. If that's any indicator, by the end of the second protocol I'm hoping to be back to where I was last year at my peak. 

Good stuff man! I got right back to up towards my maxes after getting back into it for 2 or 3 sessions. Sound like that where you are headed too. Time to get fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

I’m hoping SuperSpeed might answer a question from a first group tester.

I’m a bit more than half way through level two on my second protocol. My green and blue stick swings both righty and lefty are above where they were at this point the first go round for regular and kneeling swings both green and blue. But they are a bit behind instep changes and with the red stick.

Could it be that the yellow would benefit me more? I’ve switched drivers from a G400 LST to a G410 plus with a slightly lighter but stiffer profile shaft.

My driver swing speed right now for real is mid 90’s.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQtWpEpJxdNXrqUwgtq8CZQ?view_as=subscriber

Week 4 Session 3 swing protocols and wrap up on my Youtube channel right now 

Great end to the week for my,  hitting mid 90's on the yellow stick more frequently and topped out at 106MPH on the last set of 3 swings after the step through.

I am seeing more distance for sure on the golf course but do also feel a bit of tentativeness to "step into one" .  230-240 was my personal best and the last couple rounds I have been over 250 yards 4 times. So i am excited about the prospects.  

DRIVER -  Ping G425 SFT Driver Tensei AV 55 Orange Reg Flex 

Woods -  Ping G425 7 wood  Tensei AV 65 Orange Reg Flex 

Irons - Cobra Rad Speed 1 Length UST Recoil 780 Smacwrap Graphite Reg Flex 

WEDGES-  Callaway jaws 52/56/60

PUTTER-  Taylormade FCG spider putter 34" 

BALL-  Pro V1x or Tp5X  -- trying to figure this one out.

Footjoy Tour S golf shoe 

I was able to get out today and check my progress this second go round with SuperSpeed. Before I get in to the results I want to let y'all know that I'm doing the training similar to [mention=16651]revkev[/mention] and doing mainly two sessions a week. I've also thrown in several weeks of maintenance, doing one round of level 1 a week. Between weather, going back to work, and having my wife have to self quarantine for two weeks, I just haven't done full training some weeks. 

I'm actually right there will you and[mention=16651]revkev[/mention] I am sticking to the twice a week because that's what my body is allowing as well as my time. The progress has definitely been slower at first but its starting to click back again.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

1 hour ago, revkev said:

I’m hoping SuperSpeed might answer a question from a first group tester.

I’m a bit more than half way through level two on my second protocol. My green and blue stick swings both righty and lefty are above where they were at this point the first go round for regular and kneeling swings both green and blue. But they are a bit behind instep changes and with the red stick.

Could it be that the yellow would benefit me more? I’ve switched drivers from a G400 LST to a G410 plus with a slightly lighter but stiffer profile shaft.

My driver swing speed right now for real is mid 90’s.

Thoughts?

@revkev sure thing! Ask away anytime. Can you confirm the gram weight of your Alta distanza shaft?

Also, how fast are you swinging the red club during the regular standing swings on your dominant side?

On 6/6/2020 at 2:22 PM, SuperSpeed Golf said:

@zrumble go ahead and add a glove on your right hand as well as use a ten finger grip. See if either of those help and we go from there

Right handed glove is on order. I switched to a 10 finger grip, bit of resistance feeling when I swing. Changed to an interlock grip, right hand a bit stronger, hands closer. This made my elbows feel further apart, but no pressure in my wrist! Thanks for the feedback @SuperSpeed Golf!!! I’ll check in after a few more sessions to let you know the progress.

As far as speed training goes for the Spies out there, I still feel a bit of clubface control issues at times. But today in nasty 30mph winds I was able to use some low punch type shots to great effect. Really feel like I can get some serious speed going downwards into the ball resulting in 185 yard 4-iron punch shots. Very effective!

Stats: 5'4", Male, R-Handed, Moderate Tempo, Driver SS 115mph

Driver: Taylormade SiM Max 9*, TM Ventus Blue 6X
3w/5w: Callaway X-Hot, S-flex Fubuki shafts
3h: Tour Edge EXS Pro, Smoke Black 80g 6.0
4i-PW: Mizuno MP-4, DG S300
Wedges: Titleist SM7
56* Wedge: Callaway Jaws w/ 12* of bounce

40 minutes ago, Jbmullin said:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQtWpEpJxdNXrqUwgtq8CZQ?view_as=subscriber

Week 4 Session 3 swing protocols and wrap up on my Youtube channel right now 

Great end to the week for my,  hitting mid 90's on the yellow stick more frequently and topped out at 106MPH on the last set of 3 swings after the step through.

I am seeing more distance for sure on the golf course but do also feel a bit of tentativeness to "step into one" .  230-240 was my personal best and the last couple rounds I have been over 250 yards 4 times. So i am excited about the prospects.  

I there with you on that, I have a very hard time letting loose on the course, especially with the irons. I think having a ball in front of me messes with my head. 

33 minutes ago, tchat07 said:

I'm actually right there will you and[mention=16651]revkev[/mention] I am sticking to the twice a week because that's what my body is allowing as well as my time. The progress has definitely been slower at first but its starting to click back again.

I'm pleasantly surprised with how well the two times a week is working. The speeds are definitely coming around at a better clip this time. 

Side note, I was just outside hitting foam balls with my Wilson 7 iron and my wife commented on how my swing sounds compares to how it did 6-7 years ago the first time she ever went to the golf course with me. This led into a discussion on topics like where speed is supposed to happen in the swing and how it was brought up earlier in the thread about the heel stomp. I go inside grab my radar, and take some swings to see what happens. My fastest dry swing with the 7 iron normally hits 87 mph with speeds of 83 and 81. I did the heel stomp and swung it 93 88 and 87. Now if I could take it to the course....

23 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Side note, I was just outside hitting foam balls with my Wilson 7 iron and my wife commented on how my swing sounds compares to how it did 6-7 years ago the first time she ever went to the golf course with me. This led into a discussion on topics like where speed is supposed to happen in the swing and how it was brought up earlier in the thread about the heel stomp. I go inside grab my radar, and take some swings to see what happens. My fastest dry swing with the 7 iron normally hits 87 mph with speeds of 83 and 81. I did the heel stomp and swung it 93 88 and 87. Now if I could take it to the course....

I'm the same mate, I can make beautiful swings when I practice but get me on the course and I tense up and hack my way round 🤣. I think it's all about relaxing so you can take the gains @SuperSpeed Golf have given you and let fly!!

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

I'm the same mate, I can make beautiful swings when I practice but get me on the course and I tense up and hack my way round . I think it's all about relaxing so you can take the gains [mention=84467]SuperSpeed Golf[/mention] have given you and let fly!!

That’s so true. Those free and loose swings are the best. Tee it high and let it fly. I had exactly one good drive the last time I played and it was a high tight draw that ended up 284 up hill. I’ve never been close to that spot before. IMG_9981.GIF

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

[mention=16651]revkev[/mention] sure thing! Ask away anytime. Can you confirm the gram weight of your Alta distanza shaft?
Also, how fast are you swinging the red club during the regular standing swings on your dominant side?

The Distanza is 44 grams but I’ve switched to a Fujikura Motore that is 56 grams 106 on the red, 113 blue, 117-122 green.

Why am I struggling with the step through? Best I can do green is 114? First time around that was my fastest drill.

Thanks

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

You guys that are only doing it twice a week...3 times just proving to be too much on the abs/obliques?

I have to admit I consider myself to be in well above average shape, and I'm feeling these. Only 3 weeks in on Level 1 but I can certainly feel it after a training session.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

Ok, been reading lots of posts about how much of a workout and “discomfort” people are feeling the next day. Did the protocols for a while, quit, and have started again. I feel like I could swing them everyday. Work up a little sweat and feel like I am going all out, am I doing something wrong?

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

Ok, been reading lots of posts about how much of a workout and “discomfort” people are feeling the next day. Did the protocols for a while, quit, and have started again. I feel like I could swing them everyday. Work up a little sweat and feel like I am going all out, am I doing something wrong?

No, I'd say that sums up my experience too.  When I say in the previous post that I'm feeling the workouts, I'm talking more of feeling the working muscles during and immediately after, not next day soreness or anything like that. 

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

I could definitely "feel" the protocol in my abs/obliques the next day for the first couple sessions, but I assume that's because I hadn't done much of any workouts during the lockdown. Now I work up a sweat and feel some tiredness, but am usually recovered and feel pretty good in a few hours.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

2 hours ago, cnosil said:

It can be somewhat exhausting, but I've never had any major discomfort the next day. I have experienced soreness akin to a good workout, but nothing more than that. 

4 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

It can be somewhat exhausting, but I've never had any major discomfort the next day. I have experienced soreness akin to a good workout, but nothing more than that. 

Okay, but then why two sessions a week versus three? 

I'm just trying to make sure there aren't overuse/fatigue issues associated with this program.  I'm excited to do it (10 minutes from going to do a session), but I don't want to get injured and miss actual rounds because of it.

3 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

Okay, but then why two sessions a week versus three? 

I'm just trying to make sure there aren't overuse/fatigue issues associated with this program.  I'm excited to do it (10 minutes from going to do a session), but I don't want to get injured and miss actual rounds because of it.

It's been more of a time constraint issue than anything else. I bought a place last year to move the mother-in-law in to and now have two yards to manage instead of one. Plus, when I started back I was planning on a lot of overtime this year. 

The main thing that's important is making sure you're comfortable with the amount of training you do and not hurting yourself. I've personally seen better gains this time around going at it twice a week with some maintenance weeks thrown in. 

You guys that are only doing it twice a week...3 times just proving to be too much on the abs/obliques?
I have to admit I consider myself to be in well above average shape, and I'm feeling these. Only 3 weeks in on Level 1 but I can certainly feel it after a training session.
I "joined" as an unofficial tester in the 18 group and was able to do 3 times a week but when summer came around I flat stopped. So for me I am doing 2 times now just to keep it consistent to make sure i stick with it through the summer. Physically it also feels better for me because i remember doing lots of protocols during my first go round and being completely gassed.

My biggest problem is my breathing sucks during swings and I eventually am huffing and puffing because I hold my breathe as I rotate. I'm thinking of taking up some light sprinting that someone suggested earlier to help with my recovery. I think my wait time is also too short but at same time I dont want to spend a long period of time doing the protocol now that I am up to 4 swings.

I feel them the next day but no where no as badly as the first time around. This is that I had a little workout yesterday sort of feeling that I like

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

A question for the @SuperSpeed Golf and  '18 SS testers: i just started week five and seem to have plateaued. Is this typical? Granted I made gains from week 1, but the numbers from the end of week 3 along with week 4 and yesterday's week 5/day1 are incremental at best. I'm following the protocols on warm-up and swinging as hard as I can but can't seem to move the needle very much. On the other hand the numbers from week 1 are definitely breakthrough, and on the course.as well. In fact yesterday I hit my 22* hybrid 178 yds. That's 20 yds longer than I have on my distance charts to I'm pretty pleased with overall progress. 

Perhaps my expectations are too high or I'm too impatient? @SuperSpeed Golf and '18 testers, your thoughts. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I think there's a chart out there somewhere that gives an idea of when gains and plateaus happen, but I don't have the information with me. You will go through periods where you won't see gains and might even have sessions where you're actually slower. From the sounds of it you're starting to see it where it matters, on the course. 

2 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

A question for the '18 SS testers: i just started week five and seem to have plateaued. Is this typical? Granted I made gains from week 1, but the numbers from the end of week 3 along with week 4 and yesterday's week 5/day1 are incremental at best. I'm following the protocols on warm-up and swinging as hard as I can but can't seem to move the needle very much. On the other hand the numbers from week 1 are definitely breakthrough, and on the course.as well. In fact yesterday I hit my 22* hybrid 178 yds. That's 20 yds longer than I have on my distance charts to I'm pretty pleased with overall progress. 

Perhaps my expectations are too high or I'm too impatient? Your thoughts. 

I'm seeing the same thing, sort of. My dominant swings have been stagnant since week 2 or 3, but my non-dominant swings have been slowly creeping up. Last night my max RH were 120 (green), 111 (blue), and 110 (red). LH they were 107, 110, and 102. I started out with ~20 mph difference between RH and LH for all sticks. Are your RH swings continuing to climb?

I think we are both being impatient. As I understand it, a plateau is expected prior to the second jump.

I also tried something different last night. By the end of last week my wrists and hands were pretty sore (I'm developing some arthritis, especially in my left hand). After reading some of the responses to @cnosil and others about wearing two gloves and trying different grips to reduce discomfort, I took an old glove and turned it inside out so I could get it on my right hand and also tried a ten finger grip instead of overlap. My hands feel better this morning, even though I didn't see a big change in speeds, so I'll need to either pick up some rain gloves or get a glove for my right hand.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges