TESTERS WANTED! ×

2020 Forum Member Review - SuperSpeed Training System

STUDque
Message added by STUDque

Follow our testers' progress live at the following Google Sheet: CLICK HERE

I’m playing Saturday - it’s 92 out today, supposed to be 79 that day.

Can’t wait

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

18 hours ago, MaxEntropy said:

I played last night - if it hadn't been the last scheduled league night, I may have skipped, but who knows when I'll get to play again. It was 42 with drizzle/mist all round. Rain gloves performed beyond my expectations (I had never used any other than for SuperSpeed). I had no idea how wet the grips were until I finished and grabbed a club with my bare hand.

Only 5 of 16 were man enough (or dumb enough) to play.

Even better than rain gloves - oops sorry for the sideways photo

IMG_7528 (1).JPG

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

@SuperSpeed Golf

I know I asked this before earlier this summer, but any new data on the correlation of SuperSpeed-C speeds with swing speed?

On that note, what would you recommend I do? I have regular set and C club, when I restart should I start with both or just one? I've done regular clubs through to phase 3 two times now and made it mostly through the C club routine last spring.

And on a general note, I went out last night to see what I could hit after not doing the protocols for some time. Warmed up a bit and was happy to see 138-141 with the green stick and 145 with the C club once or twice. Now that I'm more confident in my swing, I started to see big transfers to the course my last few rounds. Namely I can think of a 9 iron that totaled nearly 170 and a 6 iron that totaled somewhere around 210. Jacked lofts or not, I was stoked to see those numbers in Arccos.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Anyone interested in selling their radar that has completed the program? Looking forward to trying this with my high school teams this off season. I love seeing the gains that everyone has made!

:wilson_staff_small:  Cortex w/MGS Motore X F1 7X tipped 1"

:wilson_staff_small: F5 17 degree hybrid w/Rogue Black 85X

:wilson_staff_small:C300 Forged 3-5 w/C-Taper 130X

:wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V6 5-6 w/C-Taper 130X

:wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Blade 7-PW w/C-Taper 130X

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52, 56, 60 w/S400 Tour Issue

:EVNROLL: ER7

On 10/29/2020 at 7:51 PM, Rtracymog said:

Anyone interested in selling their radar that has completed the program? Looking forward to trying this with my high school teams this off season. I love seeing the gains that everyone has made!

@Rtracymog send us an email info@superspeedgolf.com

We have high school programs available 

On 10/29/2020 at 4:18 PM, edingc said:

@SuperSpeed Golf

I know I asked this before earlier this summer, but any new data on the correlation of SuperSpeed-C speeds with swing speed?

On that note, what would you recommend I do? I have regular set and C club, when I restart should I start with both or just one? I've done regular clubs through to phase 3 two times now and made it mostly through the C club routine last spring.

And on a general note, I went out last night to see what I could hit after not doing the protocols for some time. Warmed up a bit and was happy to see 138-141 with the green stick and 145 with the C club once or twice. Now that I'm more confident in my swing, I started to see big transfers to the course my last few rounds. Namely I can think of a 9 iron that totaled nearly 170 and a 6 iron that totaled somewhere around 210. Jacked lofts or not, I was stoked to see those numbers in Arccos.

@edingc we don’t have the exact percentage yet but so far it’s 5-8 mph faster than the green club. 

To restart we recommend getting into Level 4 now and also testing yourself on the advanced speed development protocols.

I had a great conversation with Cole from @SuperSpeed Golftoday and he was very friendly and answered all of my questions.  One question I had for the group (and I'm sure that it's been addressed in here, but 71 pages is a lot to hunt through!) did anyone use both the swing speed radar and the PRGR radar?  I didn't know that the PRGR was the new recommendation.  If you used both, what are your thoughts? Is the PRGR worth the extra money? Is it accurate enough on ball speed, smash factor and distance. Thanks!

13 hours ago, Rtracymog said:

I had a great conversation with Cole from @SuperSpeed Golftoday and he was very friendly and answered all of my questions.  One question I had for the group (and I'm sure that it's been addressed in here, but 71 pages is a lot to hunt through!) did anyone use both the swing speed radar and the PRGR radar?  I didn't know that the PRGR was the new recommendation.  If you used both, what are your thoughts? Is the PRGR worth the extra money? Is it accurate enough on ball speed, smash factor and distance. Thanks!

Due to a shipping issue, I believe @Apolloshowl received both, so perhaps he can assist.

I took the PRGR to the course a few times to see what my swing speed was during a round. The distance results were in the ballpark to what Arccos measured after I walked them off, so I would consider it reasonably accurate for the price. I really learned through all this that I need to find the center of the club face more often - my efficiency sucks and my distances rarely match my swing speed.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

13 hours ago, Rtracymog said:

I believe I went over this a bit in my review, however I will gladly go over my findings here, because I started my program with the swing speed radar it is what I used as my official reference for the duration of the review and I still use it as my main one. It was great, didn't miss many swings and for the program was exactly what I wanted and needed. I did feel a bit left out and thats why I ordered the PRGR from Superspeed to see what it would be like in comparison. As far as swing speed numbers they are very similar and are often within a mph of each other. So for the sake of numbers its great, but if you only plan on using it for the training then the swing speed monitor will be more the adequate for you. I haven't used it enough with a ball to really say for sure with those features, however now that I am getting a membership somewhere I can surely tell you more soon. However more testers reviews go into that as well. I guess it depends on what you want it for, if you want those numbers then it is a great device to have and provides solid data for you to reference. It can take a bit of time to set up and may be a bit of trial and error, but I think they both are good and do the job. In the end it will more or less be again what you want to use it for! Want the extra data then get the PRGR, just using for protocols then stick with the Swing Speed Radar. Hope that helps!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I believe I went over this a bit in my review, however I will gladly go over my findings here, because I started my program with the swing speed radar it is what I used as my official reference for the duration of the review and I still use it as my main one. It was great, didn't miss many swings and for the program was exactly what I wanted and needed. I did feel a bit left out and thats why I ordered the PRGR from Superspeed to see what it would be like in comparison. As far as swing speed numbers they are very similar and are often within a mph of each other. So for the sake of numbers its great, but if you only plan on using it for the training then the swing speed monitor will be more the adequate for you. I haven't used it enough with a ball to really say for sure with those features, however now that I am getting a membership somewhere I can surely tell you more soon. However more testers reviews go into that as well. I guess it depends on what you want it for, if you want those numbers then it is a great device to have and provides solid data for you to reference. It can take a bit of time to set up and may be a bit of trial and error, but I think they both are good and do the job. In the end it will more or less be again what you want to use it for! Want the extra data then get the PRGR, just using for protocols then stick with the Swing Speed Radar. Hope that helps!

I really appreciate it! Sounds like I can save a few bucks here!

I had a great conversation with Cole from [mention=84467]SuperSpeed Golf[/mention]today and he was very friendly and answered all of my questions.  One question I had for the group (and I'm sure that it's been addressed in here, but 71 pages is a lot to hunt through!) did anyone use both the swing speed radar and the PRGR radar?  I didn't know that the PRGR was the new recommendation.  If you used both, what are your thoughts? Is the PRGR worth the extra money? Is it accurate enough on ball speed, smash factor and distance. Thanks!

I used both in my later weeks of training. They were pretty close, but rarely read the same number. When one would read 10mph slow the other would read accurately and vice versa. I have not tested the accuracy of the PRGR with carry numbers yet while hitting balls.

Instagram:  @tony_rosselli_

:SuperSpeed:Training

Pre training max driver speed: 124mph

Current: 130mph

WITB:

Driver: :ping-small:G425 Max, 9*

Woods: :taylormade-small: 2007 Burner TP 3 wood and 5 wood

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z765 4-PW (1 degree flat) with KBS $-130 shafts

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 50/12/F, 54/10/S and 58/12/D

Putter:  L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1

Ball:  :titelist-small: ProV1

I used both in my later weeks of training. They were pretty close, but rarely read the same number. When one would read 10mph slow the other would read accurately and vice versa. I have not tested the accuracy of the PRGR with carry numbers yet while hitting balls.

10 mph is pretty significant. Do you think it had something to do with the radars being next to each other and messing with the data? That’s strange, but thanks for the input!

6 hours ago, Rtracymog said:

10 mph is pretty significant. Do you think it had something to do with the radars being next to each other and messing with the data? That’s strange, but thanks for the input!

I haven't seen 10mph, but again the setup or placement of the PRGR is very important. It took me a bit, but I did find a spot where the numbers were very similar and often within a mph. They do read different the odd time here and there, but they are placed in very different spots as well so depending on the your swing path that can make sense. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

To all of the testers or anyone who has used this system, how has the increased speed effected your bag? Did you have to get refitted for any of your clubs because of the jump in speed?

Driver:  :titleist-small: TSR3 8°, set to A1, Graphite Design UB 7X 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small:SIM 3 Wood 15°, Aldila Rouge Silver 7X

3 Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 18°, Ventus Blue 8S

2 Utility: :srixon-small: ZX Utility, LA Golf Tour AXS Blue, (15th club)

4i-AW:  :srixon-small:ZX7, Tour Issue Dynamic Gold 120's S400

56°: :Sub70: TAIII, Dynamic Gold S400

60° :Sub70: TAIII, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter: :L.A.B.: Mezz1 Max

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour BX

Forum Reviews: 

:Sub70: Official Member Review Sub 70 TAIII Wedges

:Nippon: Official Member Review Zelos 7 Shaft Review

:vokey-small:Unofficial Vokey SM8 and Wedge & Wedge Works Review 

:srixon-small:Unofficial Srixon 2021 ZX7 Iron Review

:titleist-small: Unofficial TSR3 Review

I am going to redo the top end of my bag (Driver and 3 wood) and I could likely go into a heavier shaft in my irons, but right now everything still works well so that will stay. Thankfully my 2 and 4 iron have actually improved with the speed so they defintely stay!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

26 minutes ago, Apolloshowl said:

I am going to redo the top end of my bag (Driver and 3 wood) and I could likely go into a heavier shaft in my irons, but right now everything still works well so that will stay. Thankfully my 2 and 4 iron have actually improved with the speed so they defintely stay!

Glad to hear that the irons weren't necessary for an upgrade and I can imagine the Driver and 3 Wood needing a change. I am planning on doing this over the winter with my goal to at least 115mph (Current SS is ~108mph) so I am curious as to how this increase in speed could potentially effect the rest of my bag.

Forum Reviews: 

36 minutes ago, ZMendle10 said:

To all of the testers or anyone who has used this system, how has the increased speed effected your bag? Did you have to get refitted for any of your clubs because of the jump in speed?

My driver was already a bit ill-fitting (during the Bridgestone test a couple years ago, we didn't really have much choice in shafts), but it has gotten worse since the speed jumps - the flight tends to be high and ballooning so I'm assuming too much spin. I'm sure there are swing flaws making things worse, though.

I did an experiment this summer with my old driver (a 10 year old Adams) just to see if the shaft profile was different enough to help me out. Ball flight was much better but MAN that head is not forgiving if I missed the center of the face, which I apparently do often.

3 minutes ago, MaxEntropy said:

My driver was already a bit ill-fitting (during the Bridgestone test a couple years ago, we didn't really have much choice in shafts), but it has gotten worse since the speed jumps - the flight tends to be high and ballooning so I'm assuming too much spin. I'm sure there are swing flaws making things worse, though.

I did an experiment this summer with my old driver (a 10 year old Adams) just to see if the shaft profile was different enough to help me out. Ball flight was much better but MAN that head is not forgiving if I missed the center of the face, which I apparently do often.

Since part of it is retraining how to swing did you find your accuracy was able to improve or at least stay consistent then previously?

Forum Reviews: 

1 minute ago, ZMendle10 said:

Since part of it is retraining how to swing did you find your accuracy was able to improve or at least stay consistent then previously?

My experience was it went in waves. Shortly after a jump in speed, my accuracy was terrible. When the speed stabilized, things would gradually get better. I even went through a phase where it looked like I had eliminated the right side miss entirely (I have a pretty bad two way miss) and was playing some pretty good golf. Then the second jump hit and my accuracy tanked again. Seasons changed and not much golf has been played, so I am hopeful for spring that the improved accuracy will return.

We were told that periods of inconsistency in ball striking were normal.

22 minutes ago, MaxEntropy said:

My experience was it went in waves. Shortly after a jump in speed, my accuracy was terrible. When the speed stabilized, things would gradually get better. I even went through a phase where it looked like I had eliminated the right side miss entirely (I have a pretty bad two way miss) and was playing some pretty good golf. Then the second jump hit and my accuracy tanked again. Seasons changed and not much golf has been played, so I am hopeful for spring that the improved accuracy will return.

We were told that periods of inconsistency in ball striking were normal.

So as you get used to the new speed your accuracy suffers but you eventually get used to it once your speed stabilizes.

Forum Reviews: 

1 hour ago, ZMendle10 said:

So as you get used to the new speed your accuracy suffers but you eventually get used to it once your speed stabilizes.

Yep. I would suspect that if you had a coach to help out, the bad phases wouldn't last terribly long. Since I'm a self-fixer, it was a bit longer.

Have you guys noticed a change or increase in flexibility through the phases?   I apologize in advance if this has already been covered.

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

55 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

Have you guys noticed a change or increase in flexibility through the phases?   I apologize in advance if this has already been covered.

For me the stretches and warmup helped a lot with the my flexibility overall so i would say  yes it increased for me. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

On 11/4/2020 at 12:06 AM, Apolloshowl said:

I haven't seen 10mph, but again the setup or placement of the PRGR is very important. It took me a bit, but I did find a spot where the numbers were very similar and often within a mph. They do read different the odd time here and there, but they are placed in very different spots as well so depending on the your swing path that can make sense. 

I need you to help me with my PRGR setup.  I had a range of 11mph in my green normal swings today (from 119mph to 130mph).  I also had red normal swings that topped at 113mph and one was only 111mph.  For green heel stomp swings, I had one read 117mph and one read 131mph.  When I did my last set of green normal swings at the end, one was 113mph and one was 130mph.  It just boggles my mind sometimes. 

When I finished my Level 1, I was swinging the green sticks at 141mph.  I find it hard to believe that I've lost speed.  I can't ever seem to get driver to read consistently either.  on GC Quad, it reads 122-124mph.  with PRGR, I haven't been over 120mph since Level 2 week 5...

So any tips on setup would be much appreciated and implemented. I'm thinking of using alignment sticks to play around with it.  I also do it out in a field, so maybe the grass interferes?  But I have it setup on the little stand I've always used.

WITB:

On 11/3/2020 at 5:32 PM, Rtracymog said:

See my response to Apolloshowl for my thoughts here.  But I do not think the radars messed with each other.  I get that big of a range using just the PRGR alone as well.  I must not be setting it up properly. 

WITB:

1 minute ago, ChasingScratch said:

I need you to help me with my PRGR setup.  I had a range of 11mph in my green normal swings today (from 119mph to 130mph).  I also had red normal swings that topped at 113mph and one was only 111mph.  For green heel stomp swings, I had one read 117mph and one read 131mph.  When I did my last set of green normal swings at the end, one was 113mph and one was 130mph.  It just boggles my mind sometimes. 

When I finished my Level 1, I was swinging the green sticks at 141mph.  I find it hard to believe that I've lost speed.  I can't ever seem to get driver to read consistently either.  on GC Quad, it reads 122-124mph.  with PRGR, I haven't been over 120mph since Level 2 week 5...

So any tips on setup would be much appreciated and implemented. I'm thinking of using alignment sticks to play around with it.  I also do it out in a field, so maybe the grass interferes?  But I have it setup on the little stand I've always used.

I had to move mine a little more inside (closer to my stance and still however far back) to get it to match up with the SwingRadar. It took a bit of time and the first few times I though I was going to come close to the PRGR but after video I had lots or room to spare. It was also propped up on the box, I'll try and get some videos or photos of the setup this weekend to post. Keep in mind I am a lefty so it may just like those swings more haha

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Level 2 Week 7 video is up and running:

WITB:

I was in the original test group and the waves experience that maxentrophy described mirrored my experience. I saw the question on equipment, my changes were a heavier shaft in driver, a switch from 3 wood to a very strong 5 wood and fairway woods to replace hybrids - but I have a slower and am probably older than you.

I learned from that fitting that a swing type has as much to do with shaft type and set configuration as the swing speed does. My swing type didn’t change. It hasn’t changed in 30 plus years. That’s why going to a 5 wood from 2 iron was a great move in the mid 80’s and later replacing 3 iron with 7 wood and carrying a tight lies with 16 degrees loft far better than a traditional 3 wood for me - but all of that was dumb luck on my part.

MGS where were you in the 80’s and 90’s? :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

9 hours ago, revkev said:

I was in the original test group and the waves experience that maxentrophy described mirrored my experience. I saw the question on equipment, my changes were a heavier shaft in driver, a switch from 3 wood to a very strong 5 wood and fairway woods to replace hybrids - but I have a slower and am probably older than you.

I learned from that fitting that a swing type has as much to do with shaft type and set configuration as the swing speed does. My swing type didn’t change. It hasn’t changed in 30 plus years. That’s why going to a 5 wood from 2 iron was a great move in the mid 80’s and later replacing 3 iron with 7 wood and carrying a tight lies with 16 degrees loft far better than a traditional 3 wood for me - but all of that was dumb luck on my part.

MGS where were you in the 80’s and 90’s? 🙂

A twinkle in Adam’s eye 😂

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

I did move into level 3 yesterday after doing maintenance through the summer. Was very pleased that I was right where I left off speed wise in June.

My goal is Thursday and Saturday for my other 2 sessions this week. Let’s see if ETA has something else in mind though.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches