(5) Testers ANNOUNCED: Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag

Our Sponsors

Utah.

Well-used Sun Mountain C-130 cart bag.

Storage options and easy access to pockets. Dedicated putter slot. 

:cobra-small: Fly Z+ Aldila  DVS

:macgregor-small: MT 3W Aldila DVS/Golfsmith Jet Stream 3W UST V2

:titelist-small: 915H3 Diamana

:benhogan-small: Apex Edge Pro Apex 4

:titelist-small: Vokey SM6 50F/54S/58S

:titelist-small: Cameron Studio Design #5/Cameron Santa Fe

:titelist-small: Pro V1x

:skycaddie:

Bag Boy Chiller

Bag Boy Quad XL

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(5) Testers Wanted: Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Nearly two of every three courses in the United States are currently open for business. Yes, open is a relative term, but as more golfers start to peg

Testers Announced! @Wedgie @SnakeDoc @DawgDaddy @Titleist87 @Rickp Full post here: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/38219-2020-bag-boy-chiller-cart-bag-revi

Good luck all, KEEP THOSE BEVERAGES FROSTY!....The mountains should always be blue

Posted Images

1) Birmingham, AL

2) Taylormade Flex Tech Crossover

3) Location of Tees/Balls/Rangefinder easy to access. Clubs are easy to get out/put back in. Bag is durable and can fit in cart/push cart. Club divider is a plus.

:ping-small:  G410 Plus, w/ X stiff 75 g Project X Evenflow Black shaft driver

:adams-small: GT Tight Lies 3 & 5 wood

:taylormade-small: SLDR AW - 4 iron S flex

:cleveland-small: Rotex 2.0 RTX 588 56°

:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 08M 60°

:scotty-small: Newport 2.5 putter

:Snell:MTB X golf balls

RH, Alabama

Adirondack Mountains of New York

10 year old Taylormade

Functions of storage and individual putter compartment. They all are similar but have their unique benefits

Driver: Taylor Made SLDR

Irons: Taylor Made RSi2 4-PW

Hybrids: Adams Tight Lies 3 and 5

Putter: Taylor Made Spyder

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 50, 56, 60

Villages, FL

Ping Pioneer

Durability #1! My Golf Cart is also our second car. Our clubs stay on the cart except shopping. Bag needs to be able to keep its shape for a lot of miles because I also play 3-4 times a week (2 of those 9 holes) for 52 weeks.
Bag needs to have decent storage for all the golf equipment, good sturdy zippers and strong stitching. Full length dividers and putter we’ll all again able to take a lot of golf. Resistance to fading also a great quality for the FL sun.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Ping G410 Plus

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead

Irons; Ping G410 5-SW & Mizno 919 Hot Metal 5-SW

Putter; Waaay too many to list

1. St. Paul, Minnesota

2. Datrek Stand Bagpack

3. A bag that I can easily organize my clubs in a way that works for me. 14 slots is nice but not a necessity. Other than that having the adequate amounts of pockets to store what I need for example tees, balls, rain jacket, rangefinder, etc. For me the storage part of it needs to have enough that your bag doesn't look like it's bloated when you go out to play.

Ray Cook cart bag 

The Villages Florida 

Looking for a cart bag that will handle keeping lunch and water cold during a round 

1. Los Angeles, CA
  2. Sun Mountain 3.5
  3. I've used a carry bag for a long time and I've tried to keep it as light as possible. Since I'm not really a spring chicken anymore I bought a push cart and I am now looking for a cool bag that'll hold everything I could possible need on a golf course. And of course I want it to look cool.

:cobra-small: F9 9° Driver

:ping-small: G410 14.5° 3 wood

:ping-small: G410 17° Hybrid

:ping-small: i500 4i-UW

:titelist-small: SM8 56° SW

:titelist-small: SM8 60° LW

:cameron-small: Select Squareback 2018 Putter

:Snell: MTB-X Yellow

:Ogio: 2020 Convoy SE Cart bag

:footjoy-small: Tour X

1. Location-Lousiville Kentucky
  2. Current Bag(s)- Big Taylormade cart bag.  Has a built in cooler and plenty of storage.
  3. Things you look for most in a cart bag-  I look for plenty of storage of have a lot o gear and golf things.  Also carry a ton of balls.  I would love to test a bag that comes with a cooler.  I have a clicgear 3.5 and bought a cooler bag that attaches to the cart and I love it.   I would be very detailed and committed to reviewing this bag!

Tempted to apply for this one, but I'm not sure if MA golf will be in carts or walking for a good portion of the year once we open up.  And since it looks like all the bag boy push carts are sold out until late July that appears to be off the table as well.

I hope a few of the testers here will be able to review it with some sort of push cart! If I join a club next year I know I'll be walking all the time so I'll be investing in a push cart if that's the case, and at that point I think I'd move on from a stand bag to a cart bag.

Good luck to those that applied! 

• Like 1

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 ALUMNUS

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver 10.5 - Ventus Blue 6X

:cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S

:cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S vs :titelist-small: 818 H1 - Tensei Blue 70s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - PX LZ 6.5

:cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12 Classic, 56.10 Versatile, 60.04 Widelow - KBS 610 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B

:titelist-small: Pro V1x vs :Snell: MTB-X vs :bridgestone-small: Tour B X

:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 HD Slope

#cuetheduckboats

New Bern, NC

Sun Mountain C130

Front pockets availability or ease of use, putter compartment that wont knock the head cover off and overall weight.  I like to ride and walk (Clicgear 3.0 push cart), so I want it to fit well and not be to heavy to push comfortably.

Hit'em straight and not too often!!!

Love the Opportunity test a new Golf Bag

1. Location : Rockwall, TX
  2. Current Bag(s) - Titleist carry golf bag
  3. Things you look for most in a cart bag - Club Separator, extra pockets for balls, gloves, tees

Driver:  PING G410 LST 9.0 with Tensei CK Orange 60 Stiff default_ping-small.jpg.62d91fcab0128559ee9cd64c6d3475c7.jpg
3 -Wood: Cobra King SZ with Tensei AV Blue Stiffdefault_cobra-small.jpg.fe55fcb2de7dcedd8bb9bda0d7fa56d0.jpg
4-Hybrid: Cobra King F9 Hybriddefault_cobra-small.jpg.fe55fcb2de7dcedd8bb9bda0d7fa56d0.jpg
Irons: Mizuno MP-18 MMC - 6-PW , w/SteelFiber i125default_mizuno-small.jpg.b7e121701aadd867e399bdb2331c9f9f.jpg
WedgesCleveland RTX 4 RAW - , 56, 60, Mizuno S18 Black - 50default_cleveland-small.jpg.2c2c62516a68ba0ca825f7d94c148b86.jpgdefault_mizuno-small.jpg.b7e121701aadd867e399bdb2331c9f9f.jpg
Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab Seven S, 34indefault_odyssey-small.jpg.f16592ebb9519a37e13eebf6fc6df625.jpg
BallsTaylorMade TPx  & Snell MTB-X-default_taylormade-small.jpg.261501bbee0fcd6ea098dc3e15da16eb.jpgSnell.png.18a1bb82d2d821ebf109e429f025552d.png

Currently Testing:skycaddie: LX5 Watch

• GolfSpy MPR changed the title to (5) Testers ANNOUNCED: Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag