Hacker's Hideout

GolfSpy Dave

• SPY VIP

Forgot to add that the blow-up really came when I went to the 58* Vokey that I had in the bag for the first time. missed GI 4 just 20 left. nasty blade of 58 (ball below feet) through green chip on 2 putt.

It is going back into the practice with this first pile of clubs...

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

So to chronicle the hacking

Just got back from quick 9. Almost shot bogey golf. Actually all bogies except for a blow up 8 on the par 5. Iron striking was 100% better than the last round two weeks ago. Could have been better too, used the new putter and we are just not quite on the same page yet. LOL would have netted me three-ish pars. I think that the gripmaster may just not work for me an the iomic is better.

74* shot in the 40's for 9. All in all successful for me.

Sounds like a good 9, kudos on the ball striking. I'm sure twisty will learn how to get it done if given a chance.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

• SPY VIP

An opening year round of 84 is bound to be followed up with a 98, so don't kick me out of here yet!

I will admit that you had me a bit worried with that 84. One of the screws was out of the name badge on your HH Locker. :lol:

Volvo Intorqueo

• SPY VIP

Hopefully my 80 today doesn't get me kicked out. I want to break 80 before I'm kicked out of the club...then I'll start my own sub-80 club and become an elitist. B)

Dead to me now...

OUT OF THE HIDEOUT RIGHT NOW AND TAKE JAMO WITH YOU!!!!

Volvo Intorqueo

Dead to me now...

OUT OF THE HIDEOUT RIGHT NOW AND TAKE JAMO WITH YOU!!!!

Pssshh...hacker. I'm going to move to another forum where everyone is a + handicap and hits it 300 yards, just like me. And plays blades. And spits on the B'Stone RX, or anything that isn't a ProV1. B)

• SPY VIP

Pssshh...hacker. I'm going to move to another forum where everyone is a + handicap and hits it 300 yards, just like me. And plays blades. And spits on the B'Stone RX, or anything that isn't a ProV1. B)

I know one that fits your needs :P

Volvo Intorqueo

• SPY VIP

So I totally killed at the range again today. For the first time I feel like I have a consistent swing. Not every ball is a beauty, but I feel like I can line up and have a good chance of making good contact. Such was not the case two weeks ago...

looking for the transition to play tomorrow. Fingers crossed...

Volvo Intorqueo

Ok, so my first round of the year was at Chambers Bay, and we only played the 6400 yd tees. I managed my normal 83, but had to finish birdie, birdie to do it. Shot 46-37. too many 3 putts. I NEED A PUTTER, or perhaps a designated putter. Is that legal?? I call in the DP.

Driver - :taylormade-small:   Stealth 9° Graphite Design Tour AD XC Stiff
Fairway - Cannot find one worth a dang

Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 18° AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7  Aerotech SteelFiber 110icw  4-Pw 1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Raw 50° 54° 58°  TTGDTI S400 1° flat

Putters -  Ping PLD Anser (inbound)  Evnroll ER1V/Cameron Phantom 5x/Odyssey Toulon Stroke Lab Austin/Odyssey 2 Ball DFX/ TaylorMade Spider Tour Black/Ping Anser F/Scotty Cameron TeI3 Sole Stamp Newport 2. All with different grips, weights, and lengths.

I saw a company in vegas in the other thread that seemed to have fine candidates for such a position.

now now now..... keep it clean..

Driver - :taylormade-small:   Stealth 9° Graphite Design Tour AD XC Stiff
Fairway - Cannot find one worth a dang

Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 18° AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7  Aerotech SteelFiber 110icw  4-Pw 1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Raw 50° 54° 58°  TTGDTI S400 1° flat

Putters -  Ping PLD Anser (inbound)  Evnroll ER1V/Cameron Phantom 5x/Odyssey Toulon Stroke Lab Austin/Odyssey 2 Ball DFX/ TaylorMade Spider Tour Black/Ping Anser F/Scotty Cameron TeI3 Sole Stamp Newport 2. All with different grips, weights, and lengths.

So I totally killed at the range again today. For the first time I feel like I have a consistent swing. Not every ball is a beauty, but I feel like I can line up and have a good chance of making good contact. Such was not the case two weeks ago...

looking for the transition to play tomorrow. Fingers crossed...

I told you to keep this quiet, the Golf God's are vengeful f'ers. They give you a little taste, and the second you crow about it...BLAM! 105!

• SPY VIP

I told you to keep this quiet, the Golf God's are vengeful f'ers. They give you a little taste, and the second you crow about it...BLAM! 105!

You are of course right. Right after I posted that, my brother's wife revoked the kitchen pass. Something silly about going to Tahoe to ski or something.

Volvo Intorqueo

They are a cruel, cruel bunch. I think I have my short game in line and boom, it's off, then the driver is on, I work on the short game, then boom, I can't hit the fairway with a driver!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

chevy_chase22.jpg

Ok, so my first round of the year was at Chambers Bay, and we only played the 6400 yd tees. I managed my normal 83, but had to finish birdie, birdie to do it. Shot 46-37. too many 3 putts. I NEED A PUTTER, or perhaps a designated putter. Is that legal?? I call in the DP.

Someone else to putt for you, I could use on too.

Nothing wrong with playing 6400 or less, the game happens inside 100 yards anyway and that's still there.

I'd be happy to get called in to DP at Chambers Bay anytime.