TESTERS WANTED! ×

Custom Fitting

Hi everyone I am new to the community and I am in the market for a new set of irons. I was wondering what kind of experiences people have had with custom fitting.

Where did you have it done?

Did they try to push high end clubs and parts?

Anyone go with generic iron heads?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

I have done fittings at brick and mortar golf shops,  demo days, online websites, club champion, and self experimentation.   

You should have a say in cost.   If you provide no criteria, places like club champion will ignore cost in their fitting.  You may be fit into lower end or higher end.   The  driver shaft I was fit into at club champion was a $95 shaft.  Iron shafts were KBS Tours.   

What do you mean by generic iron heads?   Are you referring to clubs like Wishon, KZG, Ben Hogan, Sub 70, Next LEvel, Hireko, or Diamond Tour?  I wouldn't consider them generic,  but non mainstream OEM brands.   There are not the same as the clone clubs from years ago.

Why are you buying new clubs and what do you want to achieve?

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

10 hours ago, cnosil said:

I have done fittings at brick and mortar golf shops,  demo days, online websites, club champion, and self experimentation.   

You should have a say in cost.   If you provide no criteria, places like club champion will ignore cost in their fitting.  You may be fit into lower end or higher end.   The  driver shaft I was fit into at club champion was a $95 shaft.  Iron shafts were KBS Tours.   

What do you mean by generic iron heads?   Are you referring to clubs like Wishon, KZG, Ben Hogan, Sub 70, Next LEvel, Hireko, or Diamond Tour?  I wouldn't consider them generic,  but non mainstream OEM brands.   There are not the same as the clone clubs from years ago.

Why are you buying new clubs and what do you want to achieve?

Thank you for your reply! I did mean OEM I couldn't remember it earlier. I want to buy new clubs because the set that I have is about 6 years old and they are game improvement irons and I am looking at going with blades or muscle backs. Also I have never been fitted for clubs they have also been off the shelf.

36 minutes ago, Tykoonce said:

Thank you for your reply! I did mean OEM I couldn't remember it earlier. I want to buy new clubs because the set that I have is about 6 years old and they are game improvement irons and I am looking at going with blades or muscle backs. Also I have never been fitted for clubs they have also been off the shelf.

Ideally you want to get fit to find out what works best for you.   You should compare your current clubs to anything new you try on a launch monitor since not all launch monitors read the same and some places change the settings.    all of the major brands and DTC will provide you with high quality equipment.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I did a fitting last year for my irons. Great experience, and love my clubs. I did take a break from them mid year to do a iron trial for MGS.

Sent from my SM-A102U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

I did a iron fitting earlier this year at TrueSpec and found it to be a really good experience.  I'd recommend them.  I also did a putter fitting a year or so ago at Club Champion and it was great.  

TM Sim2 Max  10.5

Ping G410 5 wood

Ping G410 7 & 9 woods 

PXG Gen 5 0311P  5-gap

PXG forged 54 & 58 wedges

PXG Operator H w/ BGT Stability shaft

56 minutes ago, Larryd3 said:

I did a iron fitting earlier this year at TrueSpec and found it to be a really good experience.  I'd recommend them.  I also did a putter fitting a year or so ago at Club Champion and it was great.  

That is good to know. I don't think that there is a TrueSpec near me. I live in Minnesota. I am leaning toward Club Champion. It seems like a lot of people really like them.

HI and welcome.

I was forced to go through this process a few years ago when I had to go to Graphite Shafts. I have to admit it was quite enjoyable as it was the first time I had had clubs fitted in this way.

I went to Callaway, Ping, Mizuno, and Cobra Performance Centres. These are all manufacturer run centres who then send the recommendation to your Pro shop.

They asked lots of questions, feed the answers in to a computer which then recommended a range of clubs and shafts. In my case  they had to add some important criteria - could not be forged, must have graphite shafts (due to an illness). This of course changed everything.

So in answer to your question, they were only interested in finding the best clubs that suited my needs. I was the one that asked to try for example the Epic Irons, did not like them at all.

At the end of the day it is not only about the fitting process, it is about you finding the club that feels best. If you can try every iron in the range because it may be the cheapest or the most expensive you like. The more you try the better.

Callaway Epic Flash 9 Degree

Callaway Epic Flash 3 wood 15 Degree

Callaway Apex 21 Hybrid 19 Degree

Callaway Steelhead Pro 4-AW Irons

Cleveland 54 Degree Wedge Steel Shaft

Recoil Graphite Shafts in all Callaway

Cobra Vintage Series Stingray 40

Preferred ball - Seed 001

On 5/5/2020 at 3:34 PM, Tykoonce said:

That is good to know. I don't think that there is a TrueSpec near me. I live in Minnesota. I am leaning toward Club Champion. It seems like a lot of people really like them.

Club Champion will be great.  I'd have used them for the iron fitting but TrueSpec had just opened up a new location closer to my home so I gave them a try.  I don't think you'll be disappointed at either place.  

TM Sim2 Max  10.5

Ping G410 5 wood

Ping G410 7 & 9 woods 

PXG Gen 5 0311P  5-gap

If stores are closed still. ping and callaway are offering distance fitting. A Callaway fitter will actually call you and discuss your needs. Ping is also offering an online fitting.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

DRIVER -  Ping G425 SFT Driver Tensei AV 55 Orange Reg Flex 

Woods -  Ping G425 7 wood  Tensei AV 65 Orange Reg Flex 

Irons - Cobra Rad Speed 1 Length UST Recoil 780 Smacwrap Graphite Reg Flex 

WEDGES-  Callaway jaws 52/56/60

PUTTER-  Taylormade FCG spider putter 34" 

BALL-  Pro V1x or Tp5X  -- trying to figure this one out.

Footjoy Tour S golf shoe 

Over the years I have been fit at the Ping factory (twice), Titleist fitting Thursday and at our local Golf USA several time.  Only one time did I have a problem when I was fit for a set of iron outside with a factory rep.  He did not have a launch monitor and suggested a stiff shaft when I should have had a regular.    

• Driver _ Ping G400 Max
  • Woods _ Ping G410 3 & 5 | Cleveland Launcher XL HALO 7
  • Hybrid _ Titleist 818 H1 5 
  • Irons _ Titleist T300 6-GW
  • Wedges _ Titleist SM9 52F & 56S
  • Putter _ Odyssey Dual Force Rossie 2 or Rife Two Bar Hybrid
  • Distance _ Bushnell Phantom 2 GPS | Precision Pro NX7 Pro
  • Ball _ Titleist Pro V1 yellow
  • GHIN _ HCP floats between 8 & 12

:ping-small:  :cleveland-small: :titelist-small:  :vokey-small:   :odyssey-small:  :rife-putters-1:  :918457628_PrecisionPro:  :sunmountain: :Clicgear:   :footjoy-small:  

"Never bet against an old man with old clubs that have new grips"

10 hours ago, Jbmullin said:

If stores are closed still. ping and callaway are offering distance fitting. A Callaway fitter will actually call you and discuss your needs. Ping is also offering an online fitting.

Good to know. If I just can't wait anymore it is good to know that I have options.

Pretty sure Club Champion and TrueSpec are open, at least they are in Florida.  Maybe check their websites and give them a call.

TM Sim2 Max  10.5

Ping G410 5 wood

Ping G410 7 & 9 woods 

PXG Gen 5 0311P  5-gap

Good to know. If I just can't wait anymore it is good to know that I have options.

I actually tried it today to talk shafts in my new mavrik irons. After doing some research I felt like I might not have had the right shafts in them, turns out I got a great fitting from my local shop. Makes me happy to know.

DRIVER -  Ping G425 SFT Driver Tensei AV 55 Orange Reg Flex 

Woods -  Ping G425 7 wood  Tensei AV 65 Orange Reg Flex 

Irons - Cobra Rad Speed 1 Length UST Recoil 780 Smacwrap Graphite Reg Flex 

WEDGES-  Callaway jaws 52/56/60

PUTTER-  Taylormade FCG spider putter 34" 

BALL-  Pro V1x or Tp5X  -- trying to figure this one out.

Footjoy Tour S golf shoe 

I did a fitting with a Titleist rep at my local club for a 3 wood and a hybrid and then did hours at Puetz in Seattle for my irons.  I was surprised at how fast the Titleist rep narrowed the recommendations for those clubs. He looked at the trackman data and tried about 2-3 setups and that was it. That day I was consistent and they still work great when I hit them.   

The Puetz experience was different because I was able to play around a lot over more than one day. Plus I worked with more than one fitter at two different locations. One guy was great, very patient and listened to what I had to say.  The other was a salesman who, while knowledgable, pushed the flashiness.  The clear example of the salesman (besides being stuck on selling the "look" of the club) was when I got good distance with one brand - but had absolutely no consistency.  Sure I hit one 7 iron 190, but the next went 165, and the one after that 176.  He pushed those sticks because I crushed the one.  I had no confidence in that person.

The other guy took the time to work with me and give me space to really try things out.  He told me about the pro's and con's of different brands (e.g. Some brands include various shafts in their price, others don't) and seemed to try to find something that really fit my swing - based on what the numbers said, but also what he was seeing. The clubs he sold me I consistently hit within a 5 yard range.  Not as far, but consistent.  

The short version of this is I am a believer in fittings. But just as with everything the people you work with make a difference.  I want to get a new driver and look at putters, but I hesitate to just buy something off the shelf because I have seen what a difference the right shaft can make.  Best of luck to you.

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero 10.5; Aldila Rouge White 130 MSI 60S

:titelist-small: TS2 15 Deg; Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 70g 

:titelist-small: 818 H1 19 deg; Atmos HB TS 8S

:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-gap; C-Taper lite 110S

:vokey-small: SM 8 56 08M and 60 12D

:Snell: MTB Black

Costco KS1

Bushnell Pro XE

16 hours ago, Gatorbob said:

The short version of this is I am a believer in fittings. But just as with everything the people you work with make a difference.  I want to get a new driver and look at putters, but I hesitate to just buy something off the shelf because I have seen what a difference the right shaft can make.  Best of luck to you.

I just had an iron fitting yesterday at Mulligan's in the Richmond VA area.  I have been playing MP 57s for about 13-14 years.  I was looking at the new MP 20 lineup. We started with the Mizuno optimizer, which recommended a couple shafts over the one I am currently gaming.  We tried the MP 20 MMC first and then the MP 20.  After trying about a half dozen shafts, we were able to identify a shaft that had a nice tighter dispersion pattern that felt really good.  We were outside, so it was nice to see the flight on both good and poor strikes.  The ability to try different length shafts was cool, as we identified that my current shaft length caused a compensation that results in a pull shot miss. We repeated the process on my Hybrid.  As as result, I ordered a new set of MP 20s and a new Titleist hybrid.  It was an excellent experience and we even checked out a few tweaks on my driver setting and tested a few wedge options.  

I recommend finding a local green grass retail shop to support you local golf market.  🙂

:ping-small:       Driver:  G410 LST 9 +1 Flat w/Tour AD DI 6X Orange

:taylormade-small:  3 Metal:   M2 13 degree w/Tour AD DJ 7X Orange

:titelist-small:          Hybrid:  818 21 

:mizuno-small:        4-PW:  MP 20  w/Dynamic Gold X100

:mizuno-small:        Wedges: 50-54-58: Mizuno MP T20 w/DG S400

:whitlam-golf-1:    Putter:  Joseph SS303 w/Super Stroke Fatso 5.0

:Snell:  Ball:  MTB Black

:1590477705_SunMountain: C130 S    🇺🇸    :skycaddie:

41 minutes ago, Gman24 said:

I just had an iron fitting yesterday at Mulligan's in the Richmond VA area.  I have been playing MP 57s for about 13-14 years.  I was looking at the new MP 20 lineup. We started with the Mizuno optimizer, which recommended a couple shafts over the one I am currently gaming.  We tried the MP 20 MMC first and then the MP 20.  After trying about a half dozen shafts, we were able to identify a shaft that had a nice tighter dispersion pattern that felt really good.  We were outside, so it was nice to see the flight on both good and poor strikes.  The ability to try different length shafts was cool, as we identified that my current shaft length caused a compensation that results in a pull shot miss. We repeated the process on my Hybrid.  As as result, I ordered a new set of MP 20s and a new Titleist hybrid.  It was an excellent experience and we even checked out a few tweaks on my driver setting and tested a few wedge options.  

I recommend finding a local green grass retail shop to support you local golf market.  🙂

Sounds like a very thorough session.  Congrats so you ended up with the MP20 blades?

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

1 minute ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Congrats so you ended up with the MP20 blades?

Yes.  I went there fully expecting to get the MP 20 MMCs, but I hit the MP 20s better.  The only problem is that I am eager to get them and am playing a Member Member this weekend with visions of the new MP 20s that will be a couple weeks or so arriving...LOL.  Mizuno just reopened last week, so they are catching up on orders.

10 minutes ago, Gman24 said:

Yes.  I went there fully expecting to get the MP 20 MMCs, but I hit the MP 20s better.  The only problem is that I am eager to get them and am playing a Member Member this weekend with visions of the new MP 20s that will be a couple weeks or so arriving...LOL.  Mizuno just reopened last week, so they are catching up on orders.

Yep, our rep at Titleist says, "The longest wait any golfer has is the time from his order being placed, to the box showing up at the door"   He is so spot on!!

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

On 5/8/2020 at 3:33 PM, Larryd3 said:

Pretty sure Club Champion and TrueSpec are open, at least they are in Florida.  Maybe check their websites and give them a call.

I have a "newbie" question, what does the "Broke 80" mean?  Scored in the 70's? or more than 80 total posts?  Just curious. LOL  You can take credit for me Donating to the site after I saw your DONOR tag.  Only fair to help the cause as a site user.

35 minutes ago, Gman24 said:

I have a "newbie" question, what does the "Broke 80" mean?  Scored in the 70's? or more than 80 total posts?  Just curious. LOL  You can take credit for me Donating to the site after I saw your DONOR tag.  Only fair to help the cause as a site user.

Yes, Broke 80 refers to golf scores, not posts 😄 

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

35 minutes ago, CarlH said:

Yes, Broke 80 refers to golf scores, not posts 😄 

Sweeeeeeet!

Thank you for taking the time to post this. I have been really nervous about getting fit and this helped me a lot. Mainly cause the one thing that I really want is consistency. I love the irons I have now but I don't feel that they fit me great. Mainly because I am 6' 4" and don't always feel super comfortable over the ball. Thank you again!

I did a fitting with a Titleist rep at my local club for a 3 wood and a hybrid and then did hours at Puetz in Seattle for my irons.  I was surprised at how fast the Titleist rep narrowed the recommendations for those clubs. He looked at the trackman data and tried about 2-3 setups and that was it. That day I was consistent and they still work great when I hit them.   
The Puetz experience was different because I was able to play around a lot over more than one day. Plus I worked with more than one fitter at two different locations. One guy was great, very patient and listened to what I had to say.  The other was a salesman who, while knowledgable, pushed the flashiness.  The clear example of the salesman (besides being stuck on selling the "look" of the club) was when I got good distance with one brand - but had absolutely no consistency.  Sure I hit one 7 iron 190, but the next went 165, and the one after that 176.  He pushed those sticks because I crushed the one.  I had no confidence in that person.
The other guy took the time to work with me and give me space to really try things out.  He told me about the pro's and con's of different brands (e.g. Some brands include various shafts in their price, others don't) and seemed to try to find something that really fit my swing - based on what the numbers said, but also what he was seeing. The clubs he sold me I consistently hit within a 5 yard range.  Not as far, but consistent.  

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

11 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Yep, our rep at Titleist says, "The longest wait any golfer has is the time from his order being placed, to the box showing up at the door"   He is so spot on!!

However, this doesn't apply to you, since you got boxes arriving on a daily basis.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

9 hours ago, Gman24 said:

You can request your badge here:

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

4 hours ago, Kanoito said:

You can request your badge here:

Thanks!!!

GolfTec is open in different states too.

Just got fit myself in March.  Depending on where you get fit, have a plan for being truly warmed up before the fitting starts.  Some places are all about throughput and you might not get the benefit of more than 5-10 swings before they start making assessments of your current gamers and what they recommend.  If you're like me (older and stiffer than I used to be), I need a lot more swings than that to be ready.  Stretch and swing an Orange Whip in the parking lot if you have to.

Second, for the love of God, be an educated consumer.  Go in with 5-7 clubs you want to try, and know their lofts or have the info readily available on your phone.  (Most fitters will want to fit you based on a 7 iron.)  Don't be sucked into a club being "2 clubs longer" when in reality the club is loft-jacked significantly compared to your gamers.

Along those same lines, pay attention to more than distance.  Distance with a 7 iron doesn't do much for you if you aren't generating enough spin.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

• 2 weeks later...

I just sold my Ping Karsten GI Irons, with nothing in mind for a replacement. I’ve tried; Ping i500, Ping G410, Ping G700, and Callaway Maverick. Leaning towards the G410s. 

What else should I be trying out? This will be my first time buying clubs not off the rack or used and I don’t want to rush it.

I’m a high HC, pretty inconsistent, my typical 8 iron shot goes 155. 

Cocorover 

To ask what some may find a heretical question - anyone every get fit for one length irons?  Any experience at a Club Champion or the like?  

I wanted to experiment with one length, so I just bought some, and have really liked.  But I'd think I'd be even better if I got fit for a set - but am unsure if any of the big fitting outfits out there even care to the one length crowd.  My pro just said he'd adjust the lie etc once I got them, but wasn't much help to figuring out what would be best - just too different for him.  So I'm curious if anyone has had any experience with that. 

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)