TESTERS WANTED! ×

Current handicaps

revkev

Have no idea !

Was going through  couple of surgery early part of last year, and then this COVID-19 Stay At Home Order...... the only few times I had got to the driving range at the beginning of this year showed the rusty golf game I had left.    Been m more than a year since I got on the golf courses.

Probably a 35 index ( maximum allowed ).  Honestly, I have no idea.   I'm sure the guys I golfed with wanted their dollars back, eagerly !

I kept a HC on a free site for the last few years. I never had anyone validate my scores... I just entered them in and it spit out my HC. For the last 4 years I've hovered around a 9.6 most of the time, sometimes a high 8.  I've dropped the free site and recording scores because of the current situation.... and I really just don't care about HC anymore. If I had to guess... and I'm honest with myself, the way I'm playing right now ... I'm probably around 11-12 HC.  I'm not playing nearly as much as I would like and I'm struggling when I do.

Currently holding down a 13.2 under these circumstances. Some courses have noodles. One has taken the pins out completely and left the hole with the cup raised.
Difficult for exact distance but not a big issue since most of us aren't that accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

We actually had this conversation with a mini tour guy on my friends front porch last weekend over martinis and cigars. We figure that the raised pool noodle was worth 2 to 3 strokes a round. He shot back to back 63’s (tied the course record) with the raised pool noodles.

There are now regular cups at that course and you push on a lever with your putter to pop the all out of the hole.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD