Good Value Rangefinder / GPS

• Guests
Guest Delete
57 minutes ago, Clay10Co9 said:

Does it vibrate when it locks on to the pin?  Thanks in advance!

Yes! It has that feature. And slope

• 1 year later...

I've had a Mileseey PF210 Pro rangefinder for over a year and really like it.  It has slope (with an on/off button), flag lock and vibration notification in a compact package.  It acquires its target quickly and is accurate when I compare it with my playing partners' higher priced and more recognized models.  I saw on eBay the exact model I have delivered free from Mileseey for $99.99 with an additional 12% off.  For $88 it's a great deal.  Their updated PF260 model (2021 model year) has USB and rechargeable battery plus built-in magnet mounting on the cart for $94.  Both are very good values.

Ping G400 SFT with a Matrix MFS 5 Korean Prototype Senior shaft, 12 degrees
Callaway Epic Flash 15 degree 3 wood, with a stock Project X Evenflow 45 grams senior shaft.  
Calloway Epic GBB Epic 20 degree Heaven Wood, with a stock Diamana 40 gram senior shaft
Ping G 20.5 degree 7 wood, with a stock Alta 65 gram senior shaft
Ping G hybrid 5 (26 degrees) with stock Alta 70 gram senior shafts.
Ping G30 irons 6-W, Yellow dot with graphite Fujikura EXS 60i R2-Flex shafts
Edison wedges:  50 degrees, 55 degrees and 60 degrees, 2 degrees up with KBS Tour Graphite A flex shafts
Putters:  New Evnroll ER10 Outback

There are more than 10 FREE golf apps with GPS available for anyone with an Android or iPhone AND the free USGA GHIN app has FREE GPS now. I’ve compared them to my own and friends’ Skycaddie, Garmen, Bushnell and other handheld GPS devices, EACH $100-$300, and there is NO discernible difference except for  displays. I bought a Skycaddie GPS when they first came out years ago, then a Garmen, and then a fancy Bushnell because of better displays and information. Gave them all away. If you want to spend unnecessary money, go right ahead.

Check out the TecTecTec line of range finders. I have the VPRO DLK 1K and it's the best laser range finder I have ever used, Good to 1000 yards so it's plenty strong enough to pick up a flag a lot farther out than you can hit the ball. VERY fast also. Push the button and you have your yardage before you know it/ 

Watch: Garmin Approach S20. Laser: Bushnell Pro XE. There is a lower priced version, just be sure you have slope.

• Like 1

Certified Club Fitter.

Ping G425 Max Driver 10.5° w/Diamona S+ LTD Blue-Board 70 R Flex

Ping G410 5 Fairway Wood Mitsubishi Tensi Orange R Flex

Ping G410 4-5-6 Hybrids Mitsubishi Tensi Blue R Flex

Ping i500 Irons 5-U w/Recoil SmacWrap F3 Flex (power-spec lofts)

Ping 3.0 Eye2 Glide Wedges 54°-58° w/Recoil SmacWrap F3 Flex

2021 Ping Fetch Putter

PING Pioneer Cart Bag

Lamkin Sonar+ Mid-Size Grips

I have a Precision Pro NX7 with slope and a SkyCaddie SG5.

The problem with SkyCaddie is that they require a yearly subscription.

The last time I renewed they threw in a dozen e6's and a 1 year subscription to Golf magazine.

I do not know if they still do.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CaptZ said:

There are more than 10 FREE golf apps with GPS available for anyone with an Android or iPhone AND the free USGA GHIN app has FREE GPS now. I’ve compared them to my own and friends’ Skycaddie, Garmen, Bushnell and other handheld GPS devices, EACH $100-$300, and there is NO discernible difference except for  displays. I bought a Skycaddie GPS when they first came out years ago, then a Garmen, and then a fancy Bushnell because of better displays and information. Gave them all away. If you want to spend unnecessary money, go right ahead.

Is this app restricted to the USA only as I’m in New Zealand?

• Like 1

Look at the rangefinder on Amazon described as "AILEMON 6X Golf Range Finder, 1000/1200 Yard Laser RangeFinder with Slope Switch, Scan, Flagpole Lock, and Speed Function, Tournament Legal Golf Rangefinder."    It's  $70!   It does slope.   It charges via USB (micro usb).  I have literally charged it, like, once  or twice a year-- and I play 2 or 4 times a week.   The battery life is amazing.  I had a bushnell and a couple of other off brands and this works as good as anything I have used.   It locks on... it vibrates... it rarely misreads to background objects.   It just works.  

• Like 1

On 5/25/2020 at 7:12 AM, fozcycle said:

Try MGGolf’s rangefinder(2 models) both for under $120. I have one (MG600S) and it works great.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I've been looking at them. Do you have the one with the digital readout on the side? they were offering it for $109

On 4/26/2022 at 10:31 AM, tschott said:

I've been looking at them. Do you have the one with the digital readout on the side? they were offering it for $109

Yes, at my age, the readout helps. 

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft or Wilson Staff Triton w/Paderson IMRTx regular shaft

Fairways:  Cobra King F8 5W w/Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: Ben Hogan VKTR 3 Hybrid(18*)w/Recoil ES regular shaft and Tour Edge CBX119 4 Hybrid(22*) w/Project X Evenflo

Irons: Ben Hogan Ptx 5-PW w/Recoil 660 Regular graphite shafts 

Wedges: Ben Hogan Tkt-15 (49*/53*/57*) w/Recoil 660 Regular shafts 

Putter: 33”  Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip 

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black). 

Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

Using Shot Scope V3 and MG4000 Rangefinder