TESTERS WANTED! ×

Mother’s Day 2020 - Quarantine Edition

GolfSpy BOS

For those of you dads out there...

How are you planning on celebrating mom this year since most places are shut down?

Have you made any home crafts or planned anything?

Let’s help all the dads out here in finding good ways to make Mother’s Day 2020 a great one for all the moms!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

I get the double whammy of Mother’s Day on Sunday and my wife’s birthday the day before. Ordered flowers for her birthday and we are having brunch delivered on Sunday morning. I think on Saturday we are going to take a ride out on the north fork of Long Island for something to do. This is definitely a strange time for us to navigate.

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

My wife's birthday (today) and proximity to Mother's day is almost as bad as my birthday and Christmas. I bought my wife a 'combined' birthday & Mother's day present - a Golf Buddy*  GPS and will do takeout and flowers for Mother's Day.  Oh and provided the weather's good - we'll play 18. We're self-isolating so the kids won't be coming. 

* she's always carrying her phone for the golf GPS app and putting on glasses to read the distance  - so I though a device that has voice will make it a little easier for her. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I'm trying to figure out some nice things we can do with the kids.  But it's difficult to be secretive when we're all home.  I'm thinking a nice cooked breakfast, maybe some handmade paper flowers by kids and eventually (since it wouldn't ship in time) a new coffee mug or candle with some of our Easter family pictures on it.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

I'm trying to figure out some nice things we can do with the kids.  But it's difficult to be secretive when we're all home.  I'm thinking a nice cooked breakfast, maybe some handmade paper flowers by kids and eventually (since it wouldn't ship in time) a new coffee mug or candle with some of our Easter family pictures on it.

My wife always got a bigger 'kick' out of the hand made cards from the kids then anything we could have bought her.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Although women like shining glittering stuff and flowers, but most of them love to hear you telling them that you still feel the same for them after all these time.

Think of why your wife fell in love with you in the first place and then act a little more of that man even for just a day.    I didn't ask you to look like that man because it'll probably be a tall order.

Although women like shining glittering stuff and flowers, but most of them love to hear you telling them that you still feel the same for them after all these time.
Think of why your wife fell in love with you in the first place and then act a little more of that man even for just a day.    I didn't ask you to look like that man because it'll probably be a tall order.

Ha! It’s only been 7 years that we’ve been married to I don’t look THAT different. Although she’s threatened to leave me if I shave my face so that might not work!

10 hours ago, B.Boston said:

Ha! It’s only been 7 years that we’ve been married to I don’t look THAT different. Although she’s threatened to leave me if I shave my face so that might not work!

Lucky for you, Keeping your facial hair trimmed will not be too much a chore ?

It's more difficult for those whom had 30-50 years of "accumulation of time" shown on their physical appearance .

My wife could testify that I had changed quite a bit on my physical appearance from the time we were married.  I used to be a fit and strong guy...... now I'm still fit for my age but no where close to the man I used to be ..... that goes for my golf game also.

Besides the usual, my wife mentioned one of her patient showed her beautiful pictures of a trail loop which goes around Chambers Bay golf course in University Place , Pierce County , Washington.   Since all restaurant are still closed for dinning, I decided to take her out on a hiking trip.

I had golfed at the Chambers Bay in the past but my wife had never been there.   So we go on the 43 miles trip to the Chambers Creek Regional Park on a whim this morning after a big brunch at home.   I had never walk the trail but it loops around the outside of the golf course and the view was spectacular.  

Sunny and warm today unlike the Pacific Northwest we're used to.  A month ago we had the heater on in the house and today was close to 80 degrees F when we completed the loop and should get close to 90 degrees F late in the afternoon.

Didn't see many golfers on the golf course, maybe because it was the weekend prime rate and Mother's Day...... only saw 3 groups of two-some while we were there.

Lots of hikers though, many of us got our under the Sun for a cleansing with the ultraviolet ray.  Not used to smelling the sweet smells of suntan lotions.  Had a good time there and came home to mow the grass before the rain returns next week.  Couldn't stop in the club house restaurant for lunch , otherwise it'll be a perfect day , even for a golfer didn't et to golf.