Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

A free virtual lesson from Golftec

Yep... you read that right - free.

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/finally-a-zoom-meeting-where-something-actually-gets-done-golftec-to-offer-free-virtual-lessons

The company, which developed the leading sensor-based swing analytics system in the game, announced Wednesday a new Free Virtual Lesson program open to any golfer in North America, not just those already enrolled in Golftec training programs. Through the plan, golfers can upload their swings via the Golftec app and schedule a Virtual Lesson with one of Golftec’s more than 700 instructors or coaches. Each lesson will be recorded and available within the app for a user to watch at any time.

“The coach will be able to teach you live just the way he would if you were with him in person, make notations on your swing, and have you work with him on your swing virtually,” said Joe Assell, CEO and co-founder of Golftec. Assell said that while online meeting software is commonplace, Golftec worked to develop the company’s golf instruction software so that it could function efficiently in the virtual space the way it does in the physical space. “We know that most of America is still under shelter-in-place guidelines to some degree, and of course most of our centers aren’t open yet. So we wanted to offer these lessons free until we’re open and our coaches are busy in person.

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

I’ll have to check that out, thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Posted about this a little while ago, glad to see they're extending it.

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/37875-golftec-virtual-lessons/?tab=comments#comment-620594

I'm a GolfTec fan, but I acknowledge my experience may be based on my individual coach.  Happy to share my thoughts/experiences with anyone who asks.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

I signed up for fun. I did a lesson package with golftec a while back and hated it. This should be worth the 15 mins though

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

After seeing this I scheduled a virtual lesson for today. Logged on 15 minutes before my time slot to find the coach had already logged out and loaded a video to my account 30 minutes before as if I had missed my lesson. This is the second time I’ve tried to give GOLFTEC a chance and again, they’ve failed miserably. Anybody else have a similar experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit: accidentally posted in wrong thread

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4