TESTERS WANTED! ×

​​​​​​​2020 official member review: Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Review

1 minute ago, Rickp said:

Played 9 this morning in a steady drizzle that turned into at downpour on the ride home .
Bag Boy did OK, I always turn the zipper pulls to the side to help keep any water out. Not a drop of water got into any pockets.
The downpour came on fast and I wasn’t able to drop the bag cover on the cart so just did the 2.5 mile ride.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

That’s food stuff right there. Did you put the cover over it or umbrella or anything?

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

That’s food stuff right there. Did you put the cover over it or umbrella or anything?

Nope didn’t have time to pull over and drop the cart cover. I don’t carry an umbrella.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

15 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Nope didn’t have time to pull over and drop the cart cover. I don’t carry an umbrella.

Even better that’s good seals right there

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

I have an umbrella... I don’t think it’s ever come out of my trunk. I feel like it would be awkward when using a cart.

Maybe once I get a push cart I’ll use it.

Good to know your stuff stayed nice and dry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

I have an umbrella... I don’t think it’s ever come out of my trunk. I feel like it would be awkward when using a cart.

Maybe once I get a push cart I’ll use it.

Good to know your stuff stayed nice and dry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back in my Push Cart day’s always had umbrella. Had it rigged for rain cover or sun in hot weather.

Rick

Left Hand, 

2 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Back in my Push Cart day’s always had umbrella. Had it rigged for rain cover or sun in hot weather.

I can imagine using it on a sunny day, particularly down south, would be a life changer. It’s amazing how often is nice to retreat to the shade of the cart when there’s not an tree around. 

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Played 9 this morning in a steady drizzle that turned into at downpour on the ride home .
Bag Boy did OK, I always turn the zipper pulls to the side to help keep any water out. Not a drop of water got into any pockets.
The downpour came on fast and I wasn’t able to drop the bag cover on the cart so just did the 2.5 mile ride.

I wrapped up 5 straight days of golf today and rain got me the last two days. More of just spitting today but same results. Nothing wet inside the bag either day so no need to empty everything to dry it out.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

I wrapped up 5 straight days of golf today and rain got me the last two days. More of just spitting today but same results. Nothing wet inside the bag either day so no need to empty everything to dry it out.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Yup, I used to hate that dry out process.

Rick

Left Hand, 

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 2:15 PM, Wedgie said:

It’s like carrying a concealed weapon.

IMG_1129.JPGIMG_1131.JPG
IMG_1132.JPG

this looks like great option for those looking to make a change to walking, how much club chatter are u getting in this setup with this bag???

:ping-small:G410 LST 7* W/ UST V2 84-gram S-shaft

:ping-small:G400 Strength 3 wood 12* W/ UST V2 94-gram S-shaft

:tour-edge: EXS PRO Hybrid 19* & 22* W/ 6.0 SMOKE 80g

:srixon-small: Z585 5-PW MODUS Tour S-105 / May switch out to S400's in the future

:cleveland-small:CBX FULL FACE 56* & Smart Sole 4 G/W 50*

:cleveland-small:Cleveland Classic Collection HB 2 Black Pearl putter

:Snell:MTB-X Yellow

:titelist-small: Bag

:Arccos:

Just now, Zen Snake said:

this looks like great option for those looking to make a change to walking, how much club chatter are u getting in this setup with this bag???

I haven't really paid attention to be honest which tells me it isn't noticeable.  The 14 way dividers help space them out nicely so clubs behind don't bang into the clubs in front of them on the cart.  Clubs side-by-side to tend to rattle as they rotate sideways in the bag.

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2020 at 8:11 PM, DawgDaddy said:

Here are some of the things that are important to me.  First the cooler is great, I am a non drinker so I drink plenty of water when I play, especially here in Georgia in the late spring, summer and early fall.  Today it topped 90 so the cooler is needed.  My routine is to freeze one bottle of water or a Propel and put it in the bag first, then 3 bottles of water and I begin drinking a bottle of water or a Propel on the way to the course, that will usually last through the first few holes.  So having 4 more drinks for the rest of the round is enough to get me through even on the hottest of days.  The last drink with the frozen ice will melt enough to give me more drink buy after drinking 4 waters already I am hydrated and really am just trying to stay cool at that point.  All of the waters are cold the entire round with this method. 

Secondly I like a bag with an individual divider system and that system to be full length, this bag has it.   As I stated earlier I am coming from a BB Chiller Bag that I bought in 2016.  Only here within the past 2 months have I had a club handle grab a club, and that's only been a couple of times.  My clubs have midsize grips and my putter has a Super Stroke 2.0 grip so I have gone 4 years on my old bag with essentially no problems, I am hoping this bag is as durable. So far it seems that it is going to be.

Thirdly I like to have lots and lots of space in my bag for essentials and goodies, I have everything I need for a round and then more room should I decide to carry something else.  I have large items and small, some of them are umbrella, ball retriever, sunscreen, insect repellant, Short Sleeved rain jacket, bucket hat, rain gloves, Tylenol, tape, nail clippers, balls, tees, ball markers, extra pencils, chiller towel, extra towels & lots of snacks.  

Forth I like lots of rings to hang my towels, ditty bags, brush, my rangefinder and my GPS. This bag has that on the right hand side as you look at the bag and has nothing on the left side of the bag at all.  I solved that problem when I found this  https://snaphookzgolf.com/  I have had it on my old bag for most of the 4 years I have had it and I have never had a problem with it.  It solves my needing more rings to hang things and blends well with the Chiller Bag.  I have ordered a new one for my test bag as I am currently using the old one and it has faded and looks bad on this beautiful bag.  

I'll post a few pics of the bag and you can see the snap hookz and how much I load on it.   I'm playing again Monday so I'll update with a few more thoughts then.    As always any and all questions are welcome.    Have a great weekend!

bb1.jpg

bb2.jpg

bb3.jpg

when riding as a single does the bag wanna twist and turn and try to slide into the other side were another bag would be???

:srixon-small: Z585 5-PW MODUS Tour S-105 / May switch out to S400's in the future

when riding as a single does the bag wanna twist and turn and try to slide into the other side were another bag would be???

Not sure about “Dawg”, I haven’t had any twist or turning or any issues similar to that.
I put a lot of miles on driving back and forth to a course and that can be 5 mile occasionally.
So far this bag has been “complain” free.

Rick

Left Hand, 

On 5/15/2020 at 11:31 PM, Nunfa0 said:

Very nice bag, probably the colour I would go for.

So how is the quality of the bags so far!

No issues. Bag Boy has a history of making bags. There are a few things (minor) that I would change to the bag but would not take it off my list if I were looking. I just posted my complete write-up. 

:cobra-small: Fly Z+ UST Proforce V2 Black

Golfsmith Jet Stream 3W UST Proforce V2

:titelist-small: 915 H3 Diamana Red

:titelist-small: 915 H4 Diamana Red

:benhogan-small: Apex Edge Pro UST Recoil Dart

:titelist-small: Vokey SM6 50F/54S/58S Aerotech SteelFiber

:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach 11S

:titelist-small: Pro V1

:skycaddie:

Bag Boy Chiller

Bag Boy Quad XL

2 hours ago, Zen Snake said:

It does not. I think that time is gone even with using today's carry bags on a motorized cart. I remember the days of using my single strap carry bags on a cart and doing as you describe. The chiller stay put and, uh, chills?

:cobra-small: Fly Z+ UST Proforce V2 Black

Golfsmith Jet Stream 3W UST Proforce V2

:titelist-small: 915 H3 Diamana Red

:titelist-small: 915 H4 Diamana Red

:benhogan-small: Apex Edge Pro UST Recoil Dart

:titelist-small: Vokey SM6 50F/54S/58S Aerotech SteelFiber

:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach 11S

:titelist-small: Pro V1

:skycaddie:

Bag Boy Chiller

Bag Boy Quad XL

4 hours ago, Zen Snake said:

Thank you for that great question Zen Snake, if you check out this previously posted picture closely you will see something that I have been in the habit of doing when riding single for years.  Next time I play and ride alone I will leave off the strap for the empty bag slot to see how it does in relation to your question.  I thread it through the strap on my bag and it always holds it very upright and straight.  I got tired of having to straighten up my bag years ago and would guess I have been doing this for 10 years or so.

Our course started making us ride 2 to a cart again today so it may be a while before I ride as a single again. 

bb2.jpg

Driver -     Rogue ST Max
Woods -   Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -      Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                          Wedges -   Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                                          Putter -    Evnroll ER2
Rangefinder -  NX-10 Slope
Ball -  Vice Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                            Bag -  Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

On 5/9/2020 at 8:51 AM, Titleist87 said:

The Review - May 27, 2020

Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag – Official MGS Forum Review by Titleist87

Intro

I have played golf for 40+ years since I was a kid walking around Minneapolis courses with my dad. My current bag consists of a Cobra, Ben Hogan, and Titleist gear. I don’t change clubs often.

I carry 5-PW; 13 clubs. I use my Bag Boy Quad XL push cart if not riding so the addition of the Chiller bag is nice. Aside from my clubs, balls, and tees, and wrenches, I carry my Sky Caddie SG 2.5, rain/cool weather gear, umbrella, and pain medicine.  

First Impressions

Initial impression of the bag is positive. The color is red/white/blue with blue as the primary color. Red and white is used for the piping but would prefer each of these colors to be used more to make the bag stand out and appear less a solid color bag. Purely cosmetic and has no bearing on the functionality of the bag. Color is very subjective.

One towel ring is used and I have become accustomed to having two rings. This comes in handy when using a motorized cart and a towel on the outside ring is easier to access than the interior. Same goes for the padded pockets, two would be nice to have as one is always accessible on the outside of the bag. For the towel ring of the Chiller bag to be on the outside of a motorized cart, the bag needs to be in the passenger location.

The umbrella location is unusable in my case when using my Bag Boy Quad pushcart if I use the TOP-LOC feature. Instead of a strap holding the bag in place, the bag and the cart fit together at the top rear of the bag similar to jigsaw puzzle. I can still use the straps on the pushcart and just not use the TOP-LOK. The bag does have a pass through for the cart strap.

For those that carry an umbrella on a regular basis, I would think the sleeve to hold the umbrella could be improved. The tip of the umbrella fits into a ring at the base of the bag, there is a mid-sleeve and the top of the umbrella is held in place by a cord with a spring lock. I’ve had similar setups on other bags and the umbrella has been knocked out more than once when the tip is hit or bumped. I am coming from a Sun Mountain C-130 cart bag with an almost full and tapered sleeve which securely holds the umbrella in place. For me, this is not an issue but for those that play where rain is constant threat, this may affect your decision.

There are enough pockets for my needs. A nice feature is a handle built into the bottom of the lower pocket to assist lifting into and out of a vehicle trunk. This is one element my current bag does not have. There is a carry strap as well as a handle to assist moving the bag and a tie down is included to keep the shoulder strap in place when not in use. 

The Chiller will easily hold six 12 oz. cans of your preferred beverage. Should you choose not use the cooler, it can be removed which will provide you with a large and deep pocket for additional storage. The weather at this time is not hot enough to test on how long cooled cans will last in the cooler without an icepack. The only preconceived notion I had was “I don’t need a removable cooler.”

Looks (8 out of 10 points)

Coloring options for the most part are subdued with contrasting colors used for piping and trim. I would prefer a bag to stand out more with greater use of the secondary colors. Bag Boy graphics (on my bag) are black on dark blue aside from the “Bag Boy” in white at the collar graphics are minimal and subdued so the brand name does not stick out like some other manufactures (looking at you, Sun Mountain). I prefer the Bag Boy look instead of a billboard advertisement. One nice feature of the coloring on my bag is the red material used at the top of the dividers to easily identify the open club slot. Not all are red, however, as the front to back dividers are black and would prefer to have all red. I have used 14-way bags before with all black dividers and in the bright sun while using sun glasses can make it difficult to find the open slot. The bag does looks well-made.

Size and Weight (4 out of 5 points)

My 2007ish C-130 I bag weighs in at 7.5 lbs and the Chiller bag is 6.4 lbs. Does not appear overly large like a staff bag and balances nicely when full whereas my Sun Mountain easily tips over.

Club Storage (9 out of 10 points)

There are a total of 14 full length clubs slots which includes the putter well which is nice. The lower row which I use for my Vokeys has three slots with the middle slot large enough to hold two clubs. I would prefer this to be individual slot for each club. The clubs come in and out of the slots with little effort.

I see no problem with use of a large Super Stroke grip nor issues with the other slots. The neck of the putter well is rubberized to provide a nice cushion for your putter. One way the well can be improved is to shorten the depth. I use a 34.25” length putter and with the cover, the putter stops short of the grip bottoming out in the well. I would prefer the putter to be resting on the grip cap instead of the putter cover.

Maximum club count is most likely 15 with the additional club in the center of the bottom row. I only carry 13 so I have a vacant spot for an additional club. As this not a carry bag, one can easily have up to 15 clubs.

Other Storage (9 out of 10 points)

The bag comes with nine zippered pockets which is comprised of two large garment packets, two medium pockets which will fit clothes, two ball/miscellaneous pockets, and two small pockets (think cell phone, keys, wallet. etc.) with one being fleece-lined, and the cooler pocket. There is an additional open pocket on the face of the cooler pocket location which will hold something wallet sized but would not recommend it to be used as such. Two mesh ball sleeves are located near the bottom of the bag near what I use as the ball pocket. Zippers work well and the additional pull ring is a nice touch and provides a positive grip. The material is not waterproof but water resistance. The bottom of the lower (ball) pocket does have holes at the bottom for ventilation/drainage.

Extra Features (9 out of 10 points)

Nothing out of the ordinary on this bag other than the cooler and the TOP-LOK feature.

Durability (10 out of 10 points)

Use will obviously determine durability but the bag appears well made.

On-Course (18 out of 20 points)

The “pocket handle” at the bottom of the ball pocket is nice to balance out inserting and retrieving the bag from the car. As for use in a power cart, there is a pass-through loop on the bag for the cart strap to help keep the bag in place. When the bag is on the cart, all pockets are accessible although like any bag in a cart, the outside pockets are easier to access than the interior. Rain cover poses no issue accessing clubs.

Miscellaneous (5 out of 5 points)

With my few initial uses, I don’t have any complaints of the bag as it does what it is supposed to. The bag looks sharp and there is always a good mental feeling when using new equipment. There are a few changes I would make if I were Bag Boy and those have been discussed. The bag was shipped directly from the manufacturer and was property packaged.

Play it or Trade it? (18 out of 20 points)

If I were to go into a shop and look for a bag, a more flashy blue combination would get my attention first. A comparison of bags would depend on the features and ultimately price, for me. Add a second towel ring, second fleece pocket, and a redesign the umbrella sleeve is suggested. At a retail price of $199.99 I think the price is fair and in line with other cart bags and should appeal to a wide range of golfers.                                                                                   

Conclusion

Keep your drinks cold? This bag is for you. Storage is plenty and if you have a Bag Boy cart, the TOP-LOK can be used. No reason why you should not consider this bag.

Final Score: (90 out of 100 points)

20200516_172545.jpg

20200516_172557.jpg

20200516_172622.jpg

20200516_172633.jpg

20200516_172648.jpg

20200516_172701.jpg

20200516_172721.jpg

20200516_172721_edited.jpg

20200516_172843.jpg

20200516_172858.jpg

20200516_172909.jpg

Excellent write up sir, you certainly left no questions unanswered for me 👏👏

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

Great group of testers!  Enjoy the beverages fellas! We will be judging based on your selection 😆

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

Thanks for the detailed feedback. It's a possible upgrade for me.

Thank you for that great question Zen Snake, if you check out this previously posted picture closely you will see something that I have been in the habit of doing when riding single for years.  Next time I play and ride alone I will leave off the strap for the empty bag slot to see how it does in relation to your question.  I thread it through the strap on my bag and it always holds it very upright and straight.  I got tired of having to straighten up my bag years ago and would guess I have been doing this for 10 years or so.
Our course started making us ride 2 to a cart again today so it may be a while before I ride as a single again. 

bb2.jpg.37283710d0b6e4f974d949d82f8439b1.jpg

Sent from my LG-H931 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

8 hours ago, Zen Snake said:

Thanks for the detailed feedback. It's a possible upgrade for me.

Yea really good question always struggle with single riding and the bag turning (have had it jump out of the cart slot before)

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

On 5/27/2020 at 2:22 PM, Zen Snake said:

Today I had opportunity to ride as a single and I strapped my bag in without using the passenger strap to tighten the bag in to help prevent flopping around, the first picture is at our 5th hole of the day and the second pic is in th parking lot before I unloaded the bag from the cart.  I was very impressed to find that it seems the cart strap will hold this bag as well as anyone could expect.

bb5.jpg

bb4.jpg

Irons  -      Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                          Wedges -   Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                                          Putter -    Evnroll ER2
Ball -  Vice Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                            Bag -  Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

Played Wednesday & this morning and I’m pretty sure there’s not much else to really do w this bag except write it up.
Got a lot of miles on it now and tried different diameter putter shafts sooo I’ll write it up next couple of days.

Rick

Left Hand, 

7 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Played Wednesday & this morning and I’m pretty sure there’s not much else to really do w this bag except write it up.
Got a lot of miles on it now and tried different diameter putter shafts sooo I’ll write it up next couple of days.

Looking forward to it Rick enjoy!

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

On 5/29/2020 at 7:50 PM, Rickp said:

Yep, I've been on the course 5 or 6 times myself.  Might be time for the write up.  I may give it one more day on the course which will be next Wednesday for me.   

As always all of us who are testing welcome any and all questions anyone may have.

6/1/2020 Edit - I will be holding up on my final review and continue posting in this thread.  We have been given a date of July 12th for the final review so I will post it closer to that date.  

Really appreciate u taking the time to look into this for us. It's a problem my current bag has. And I absolutely hate my bag moving around. Thanks for the awesome update.

Today I had opportunity to ride as a single and I strapped my bag in without using the passenger strap to tighten the bag in to help prevent flopping around, the first picture is at our 5th hole of the day and the second pic is in th parking lot before I unloaded the bag from the cart.  I was very impressed to find that it seems the cart strap will hold this bag as well as anyone could expect.

bb5.jpg.8456205e0c3ca73b4948707dcb04305e.jpg
bb4.jpg.ea5bb164cc2576503112dbb924af3744.jpg

9 minutes ago, DawgDaddy said:

Yep, I've been on the course 5 or 6 times myself.  Might be time for the write up.  I may give it one more day on the course which will be next Wednesday for me.   

As always all of us who are testing welcome any and all questions anyone may have.

How is the rubber sole holding up on the bottom (I’m assuming it’s rubber?) I know my last bag the bottom held up really well but the one before that broke down in chunks. Never had a cart bag son it sure how they do the bottom

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

How is the rubber sole holding up on the bottom (I’m assuming it’s rubber?) I know my last bag the bottom held up really well but the one before that broke down in chunks. Never had a cart bag son it sure how they do the bottom

On my bag not a problem at all , the durability seems sound. It’s hard to find any negatives.
Dawg has used it walking & riding and may have a different take.

Rick

Left Hand, 

12 hours ago, Lacassem said:

They are holding up very well IMO, these pictures that I just took compare the 4 year old bag with 400 to 600 rounds on it to the new one with 5 or 6 rounds on it.  The durability is not a problem that I anticipate.  Thanks for the question.  

bb6.jpg

bb7.jpg

bb8.jpg

bb9.jpg

2 minutes ago, DawgDaddy said:

They are holding up very well IMO, these pictures that I just took compare the 4 year old bag with 400 to 600 rounds on it to the new one with 5 or 6 rounds on it.  The durability is not a problem that I anticipate.  Thanks for the question.  

bb6.jpg

bb7.jpg

bb8.jpg

bb9.jpg

They clearly have something right because no design change. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

20 minutes ago, DawgDaddy said:

bb6.jpg

bb7.jpg

bb8.jpg

bb9.jpg

Apart from some fading your old bag has held up really well. I'm very impressed with Bag Boys quality control 😁😎

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

2 hours ago, DawgDaddy said:

bb6.jpg

bb7.jpg

bb8.jpg

bb9.jpg

I don't think I've ever had a Bag Boy Bag before.  My last few have been Sun Mountain's, which are good bags as well.  But, based on how your old one has held up, Randy,  and the features the new one has, I'm sure I'll take a look at these next time i have the need.  Nice reviews.  Thanks to all.