Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

​​​​​​​2020 official member review: Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Review

Today's Most Wanted Cart Bag test shows the Bagboy Chiller as a middle of the pack performer.  No mention of the cooler.  I view this bag as a cooler that carries clubs.

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

Do you think there is a market to watch me drink beer live?  I know there isn't one to watch me play golf.  Beers will be loaded at 2:30 EST.  Tee off at 3:30 and playing 9.  I''ll drink 2 on the course then save the other 4 for later tonight when I get home to test how cold they stay.  The best part is the cooler is removable and not a permanent pouch so cleaning will be easy and beer will be portable.  No ice in today's test. 

Based on the fact that even my wife was happy to watch the event yesterday there may be no better time than no for a livestream of normal golfers playing!

Good luck out there today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

It’s like carrying a concealed weapon.

IMG_1129.thumb.JPG.d0b05b14b031f1f87f7dc3c137c0e106.JPGIMG_1131.thumb.JPG.54103f814e9152a3b45b0c4e2e1a15af.JPG
IMG_1132.thumb.JPG.c569712527a04bced4c499fb684f646c.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

There we go!!
Nice setup

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I prefer (and own) cart bags that prevent bag chatter.  Currently I use a Bennington Quiet Organizer 14, which has molded slots to fit the club head and eliminate movement.  Prior to that I have used the Ogio Chamber & Silencer models.  The Ogio models actually grip the butt of the grip to keep it from moving.  The reason I don't use the Ogio's any more is that I have the Arcos sensors on my clubs and the Ogio system doesn't function correctly with them on the grips.  I recommend either for those that don't like chatter or the marks left from the heads banging into each other.

image.png.bfdaa1960b5f771a00fe85b5b64d3924.png

a. Iron specs (flex, length/lie). Callaway Apex Smoke 4-AW 1" long 3* upright Regular graphite shafts

b. Driver specs (loft/flex). Titleist TiS1 Senior Flex

c. Dexterity (right or left-handed). Right handed

d. Where You Live Jefferson, GA

e. Your handicap or average 18 hole score. 18.6 index

f. Putter - Too many to list! But all are fitted with FlatCat grip.

4 hours ago, Wedgie said:

IMG_1129.JPGIMG_1131.JPG
IMG_1132.JPG

That bag looks great in its natural habitat, but what's that thing it's sitting on? I've heard rumors of their existence, but thought they went extinct. 

Great pictures and I hope it kept the drinks cold!

So the cooler kept the beers cold thru 9. None left for a longer term evaluation of the chill factor. With a full 6 in the bag I noticed slight resistance pulling my putter out of the bag since the cooler encroaches on the putter well space. For reference I had an Evnroll ER1.2 in the bag with a standard pistol grip. I could see how a large putter grip would get hung up on the beers. Further testing required.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

So the cooler kept the beers cold thru 9. None left for a longer term evaluation of the chill factor. With a full 6 in the bag I noticed slight resistance pulling my putter out of the bag since the cooler encroaches on the putter well space. For reference I had an Evnroll ER1.2 in the bag with a standard pistol grip. I could see how a large putter grip would get hung up on the beers. Further testing required.

Tee time this morning 7:00 so no “Adult Beverages” in cooler.
Tomorrow I’m bring a couple dozen Facemasks to another player. I took out the cooler bag and the masks fit in the pocket and can deliver the masks to my Bud.
If you don’t use or need the cooler that is a great storage pocket. I’ll se if the putter is impeded in the morning.

Rick

Left Hand, 

I know it isn’t as “exciting” but the cooler bag keep the Gator Juice cool for at least an Exec this morning!IMG_1044.JPG

Rick

Left Hand, 

Just now, Rickp said:

I know it isn’t as “exciting” but the cooler bag keep the Gator Juice cool for at least an Exec this morning!IMG_1044.JPG

It's 5 o'clock somewhere!

Wedgie

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

Well I am officially in the mix, Fedex arrived late this afternoon with a box from Bag Boy.  I am playing tomorrow morning so I will be posting some thoughts and pics, for now here is a teaser pic of my 4 year old bag beside the new one.

Bagboy1.jpg

Driver -  :callaway-small:   Rogue ST Max
Woods - :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -   :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wedges - :cleveland-small:  Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                               

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2
Rangefinder - :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX-10 Slope
Ball -  :vice: Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                           

Bag -  :tour-edge: Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

Well I am officially in the mix, Fedex arrived late this afternoon with a box from Bag Boy.  I am playing tomorrow morning so I will be posting some thoughts and pics, for now here is a teaser pic of my 4 year old bag beside the new one.

Bagboy1.jpg.ddafb6ac0816857bb5ad4de20bbfc2b0.jpg

Just in time!! The old bag looks like it’s got 150,000 miles on it
Play well tomorrow.

Rick

Left Hand, 

On 5/18/2020 at 3:15 PM, Wedgie said:

IMG_1129.JPGIMG_1131.JPG
IMG_1132.JPG

Other than having the wrong kind of beer, nice pics! 😂😂

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

I just posted my introduction on the first page.  I'll be playing again on Friday and posting my first review thoughts.  For now let's say that coming from a 2016 BB Chiller to a 2020 BB Chiller there are definite differences so stay tuned for some thoughts.  

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

2 hours ago, DawgDaddy said:

I just posted my introduction on the first page.  I'll be playing again on Friday and posting my first review thoughts.  For now let's say that coming from a 2016 BB Chiller to a 2020 BB Chiller there are definite differences so stay tuned for some thoughts.  

The old bag has held up well but the shiney new one is looking far better!!

What was the colour combo on the oldbag?

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

2 hours ago, Nunfa0 said:

The old bag has held up well but the shiney new one is looking far better!!

What was the colour combo on the oldbag?

It was black/charcoal/red.  It looked pretty sharp when new.

bag_boy_chiller_cart_bag_2017_black_char

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

bag_boy_chiller_cart_bag_2017_black_charcoal_red.jpg

Actually a decent looking bag.

Rick

Left Hand, 

1 hour ago, DawgDaddy said:

bag_boy_chiller_cart_bag_2017_black_char

Very nice, thought it might have been red once instead of pink...

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

The initial review May 17th, 2020

Bag Boy Chiller cart bag review – Official MGS Forum Review by Elson Correa

I am very excited in participating in one of the MGS member reviews, I truly appreciate the opportunity as I myself enjoy reading the experiences of other forum members that had the opportunity to provide invaluable day to day feedback.

I was born and raised in Brazil.

I never had a golf club in my hands until I was in my early 30s.

I started golfing in 2010, I am still a high handicapper, I hold a 20 handicap currently.

I live in southeast Michigan where I golf, due to weather the golf season can be very limited.

For the last few seasons, I golf in a league and weekend play, I play between 40 and 50 rounds a year.

I currently have a Titleist 5 Way stand bag, I picked it due to the fact it is very light weight with a decent amount of storage space. These features are particularly important to me.

WITB

Driver - Titleist TS2 Driver 10.5°

Fairway - Titleist TS2 Fairway 3 Wood

Hybrids - Titleist 716 T-MB 3 Hybrid

Titleist 718 T-MB 4 Hybrid

Irons - Titleist 714 AP1 5-PW

Wedges - SM4 Chrome 48°, Vokey raw oil can 52°, SM5 Chrome 56°, SM6 Chrome 58°.

Putter -Titleist DeadCenter SP209.

First Impressions20200515_145310.thumb.jpg.26d22830f5eaa5c93be928b4ff17657e.jpg

My first impression of this bag is that it was well made.

I could not locate any areas of poor workmanship in the seams and general construction.

I really like the color scheme; it matches my putter cover colors.

The full-length dividers are awesome and something I have not ever had in a bag, some of the club slots are big enough to have more than one club in them.

This bag is much lighter than I expected it to be.20200517_171808.thumb.jpg.b4f3cf85706fc49bcb20e494dbe566ba.jpg

The insulated cooler bag is a great addition, it is made for 6 - 12oz cans, I wish it had a little more wiggle room because I play many rounds in the morning, where I like to carry water bottles and sports drinks.

Fro20200517_145658.thumb.jpg.9350d4a6882d2df0a45cbccfb2fc6089.jpgm all the features that this bag offers, initially my favorite is the IGOTCHA® ball retriever sleeve.

I am hoping to use this bag the rest of the season, for both weekend and league play, mostly for walking with the pushcart, with the occasional cart ride in the hottest days of the summer. The single strap is probably not ideal for just carrying it.

Looks (10 out of 10 points)

The color scheme is very well set, the navy with the red details really stand out, I love that the company name is not overwhelming and do not take the entire side of the bag.

20200515_145353.thumb.jpg.665a0986d3b1538815ca3561a7df3ac2.jpg

Size and Weight (4 out of 5 points)

The bag is very light, and the dimensions feel very manageable, even with a compact car, the bag fits comfortably in the trunk.

The bag is listed as 6.4lbs, a little heavier than my current bag that is 4.8lbs.

It felt very comfortable to carry from the car to the clubhouse, I intentionally had a few extras, shag balls, shoes, rain gear and umbrella in it to see how heavy it would feel.

Club Storage (1020200515_150050.thumb.jpg.a55a5dd69018a459a58f922ffff3bff8.jpg out of 10 points)

The 14 way divider is amazing, I use standard size grips as well as a ping pistol size grip for the putter and it feels very comfortable, I believe the club slots are big enough to carry more than one club in them, I had two wedges in one of the slots most of the round that I played and one never got in the way of pulling the other out.

20200515_145320.thumb.jpg.9037dc33d7f3ddca1c1e2a36f5f7808c.jpg

Other Storage (10 out of 10 points)

20200517_145427.thumb.jpg.9c226b5187db3ceea1230413b1eb477c.jpg

With 9 zippered pockets, there is plenty of storage.

I first thought that the zipper on the garment pockets would be a problem when riding the cart, so far as a single rider they are easy to be accessed.

20200515_151000.jpg.ee6c93a21946949061751b32d757ed88.jpg

Even with all my gear and extras the bag never felt overstuffed and there were no issues with open or closing the zippers.

The towel loop is solid, and I easily get my towel in and out, but I was not afraid of loosing the towel as in some oversized towel loops.

I am very pleased with the umbrella holder, although the design is very similar to other bags in the market, the draw string holder is much stronger and I have had no movement of the umbrella after putting in place.

20200517_145902.thumb.jpg.227c234a07f677456b315c5140a5b937.jpg

Extra Features (10 out of 10 points)

The main feature of this bag is the cooler pocket, as previously mentioned I would prefer a cooler with a little more wiggle room for things such as water or sports drinks, I was able to fit although very tight, 4 bottles of 20oz sport drinks, they stayed very cold throughout the entire round, and the one I forgot to take out after the round was still cold after 24 hours.

Durability (10 out of 10 points)

Initially I have no reservations about this bag lasting for the next few seasons, the construction is solid, and the materials feel of very good quality.

On-Course (17 out of 20 points)

The bag is very light and easy to transport around, I do not believe it to be ideal for carrying, as the single strap woul20200517_172037.thumb.jpg.8f084c6c46d10599ad6b288d095c3714.jpgd put a lot of strain on the shoulders for a full round.

It stays in place during the round with no issues.

As for the usage with the pushcart, the TOP-LOK® Technology is not compatible with other manufacturers, the bag was moving around a little bit when it was in the pushcart, but I still felt confident in using it.

Maybe it is a business opportunity for Bag Boy to develop and sell adapters that would allow this system to be adapted to other pushcart from different manufacturers

Miscellaneous (5 out of 5 points)

I am very pleased on how it arrived, the box it came in was sturdy and even without extra wrapping or packaging inside it felt safe for the bag.

I got plenty of complements on the new bag, the colors pop with the sun light and everyone seemed to be pleased with the aesthetics of the bag.

Play it or Trade it? (20 out of 20 points)

Definitely is a “Play it” bag, the minor flaws would not keep me from taking it to a course with me, except if I am just playing in a 3 club tournament.

This bag is designed for the weekend golfer who wants to go out with some friends and have a few cold ones.

Conclusion

The overall design and quality of this bag have absolutely surprised me, I had never tried a Bag Boy product before and from the looks to the practicality of this bag have made me very happy. It really checks all the boxes for me if I was looking to get a new cart bag to replace my current carry bag. The only time I would not recommend this bag is if the intended user would be only looking to walk and carry the bag, as the lack of legs and single strap could make that an exhausting experience. This bag will be rotated with my current bag to when, I am exclusively walking and carrying my bag.

Final Score: (96 out of 100 points)

20200517_162707.thumb.jpg.f97437f4d2b39832cbc556306ce3e89d.jpg20200517_162650.thumb.jpg.a05cf94c13def05dd39de447422dacbd.jpg1649055353_20200517_162744(1).thumb.jpg.7c9582d58417bc31f0d797aa09698ecd.jpg2006738135_20200517_162636(1).thumb.jpg.4eb9f48f48922f4a84b3e0dd8ccb1bea.jpg

Updates to this review will be posted as more time is spent with the bag on the golf course.

I broke the base of my push cart over the weekend, not the bag's fault, just dumb of my part, of not fully locking the bag in place,before going for 1820200608_194602.jpg.288d56f082406ff1328d874940953e0c.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAVUgndHsuQ/?igshid=o4l7e7cx95iq

20200606_075342.jpg

20200606_075030.jpg

20200606_111141.jpg

20200606_095739.jpg

20200606_094233.jpg

IMG_20200606_160100_027.jpg

IMG_20200606_160100_025.jpg

IMG_20200606_160100_023.jpg

IMG_20200606_155922_082.jpg

20200606_075022.jpg

20200606_073648.jpg

20200606_072547.jpg

Edited by SnakeDoc

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

On 5/18/2020 at 2:15 PM, Wedgie said:

IMG_1129.JPGIMG_1131.JPG
IMG_1132.JPG

Miller Lite... the ultimate golf course beer. Respect sir. Respect.

Hope they stayed chilly for you.

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 10.5, Motore X F1 60 X-Stiff

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 14, Motore X F1 60 Stiff

:taylormade-small: M6, 4H 22.0

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro, 4-PW, Nippon Modus 105

:taylormade-small: MG3 52, 56, 60, SB - Black

:odyssey-small: White Hot OG #7

Vice Golf Pro Plus

:Arccos: Smart Sensors

Miller Lite... the ultimate golf course beer. Respect sir. Respect.
Hope they stayed chilly for you.

They stayed cold all 9 holes but they get shaken up quite a bit so you get the foam blast when opening.

Wedgie

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

We’ll have 54 holes in w the Bag Boy Chiller.
The cooler portion, which is not of great importance to me keeps Gator Ade cool for at least the 9 holes I played. I have a Yamaha Cooler attached to my cart so that is my go to but if I use that I need a ice or a cold pack also.
Anyway, I went to the net for a short while and found another use. The cooler pocket takes my Sky Tracker SC 200 perfectly. I can keep the Monitor w me all the time. This will work.
Durability is still a big deal to me and it’s early in but I do t see any flaws or problems w this product.
More to come...

Rick

Left Hand, 

As a walker the cooler is great since they don’t offer water jugs on the course. I usually fill my Yeti at the house with ice water and can refill it on the course. Not an option nowadays so I put a few extra bottles in the cooler.

Wedgie

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

As a walker the cooler is great since they don’t offer water jugs on the course. I usually fill my Yeti at the house with ice water and can refill it on the course. Not an option nowadays so I put a few extra bottles in the cooler.

Your right. Water is no longer available on any course here either. For a Walker the Cooler Bag is great.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Here are some of the things that are important to me.  First the cooler is great, I am a non drinker so I drink plenty of water when I play, especially here in Georgia in the late spring, summer and early fall.  Today it topped 90 so the cooler is needed.  My routine is to freeze one bottle of water or a Propel and put it in the bag first, then 3 bottles of water and I begin drinking a bottle of water or a Propel on the way to the course, that will usually last through the first few holes.  So having 4 more drinks for the rest of the round is enough to get me through even on the hottest of days.  The last drink with the frozen ice will melt enough to give me more drink buy after drinking 4 waters already I am hydrated and really am just trying to stay cool at that point.  All of the waters are cold the entire round with this method. 

Secondly I like a bag with an individual divider system and that system to be full length, this bag has it.   As I stated earlier I am coming from a BB Chiller Bag that I bought in 2016.  Only here within the past 2 months have I had a club handle grab a club, and that's only been a couple of times.  My clubs have midsize grips and my putter has a Super Stroke 2.0 grip so I have gone 4 years on my old bag with essentially no problems, I am hoping this bag is as durable. So far it seems that it is going to be.

Thirdly I like to have lots and lots of space in my bag for essentials and goodies, I have everything I need for a round and then more room should I decide to carry something else.  I have large items and small, some of them are umbrella, ball retriever, sunscreen, insect repellant, Short Sleeved rain jacket, bucket hat, rain gloves, Tylenol, tape, nail clippers, balls, tees, ball markers, extra pencils, chiller towel, extra towels & lots of snacks.  

Forth I like lots of rings to hang my towels, ditty bags, brush, my rangefinder and my GPS. This bag has that on the right hand side as you look at the bag and has nothing on the left side of the bag at all.  I solved that problem when I found this  https://snaphookzgolf.com/  I have had it on my old bag for most of the 4 years I have had it and I have never had a problem with it.  It solves my needing more rings to hang things and blends well with the Chiller Bag.  I have ordered a new one for my test bag as I am currently using the old one and it has faded and looks bad on this beautiful bag.  

I'll post a few pics of the bag and you can see the snap hookz and how much I load on it.   I'm playing again Monday so I'll update with a few more thoughts then.    As always any and all questions are welcome.    Have a great weekend!

bb1.jpg

bb2.jpg

bb3.jpg

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

Here are some of the things that are important to me.  First the cooler is great, I am a non drinker so I drink plenty of water when I play, especially here in Georgia in the late spring, summer and early fall.  Today it topped 90 so the cooler is needed.  My routine is to freeze one bottle of water or a Propel and put it in the bag first, then 3 bottles of water and I begin drinking a bottle of water or a Propel on the way to the course, that will usually last through the first few holes.  So having 4 more drinks for the rest of the round is enough to get me through even on the hottest of days.  The last drink with the frozen ice will melt enough to give me more drink buy after drinking 4 waters already I am hydrated and really am just trying to stay cool at that point.  All of the waters are cold the entire round with this method. 
Secondly I like a bag with an individual divider system and that system to be full length, this bag has it.   As I stated earlier I am coming from a BB Chiller Bag that I bought in 2016.  Only here within the past 2 months have I had a club handle grab a club, and that's only been a couple of times.  My clubs have midsize grips and my putter has a Super Stroke 2.0 grip so I have gone 4 years on my old bag with essentially no problems, I am hoping this bag is as durable. So far it seems that it is going to be.
Thirdly I like to have lots and lots of space in my bag for essentials and goodies, I have everything I need for a round and then more room should I decide to carry something else.  I have large items and small, some of them are umbrella, ball retriever, sunscreen, insect repellant, Short Sleeved rain jacket, bucket hat, rain gloves, Tylenol, tape, nail clippers, balls, tees, ball markers, extra pencils, chiller towel, extra towels & lots of snacks.  
Forth I like lots of rings to hang my towels, ditty bags, brush, my rangefinder and my GPS. This bag has that on the right hand side as you look at the bag and has nothing on the left side of the bag at all.  I solved that problem when I found this  https://snaphookzgolf.com/  I have had it on my old bag for most of the 4 years I have had it and I have never had a problem with it.  It solves my needing more rings to hang things and blends well with the Chiller Bag.  I have ordered a new one for my test bag as I am currently using the old one and it has faded and looks bad on this beautiful bag.  
I'll post a few pics of the bag and you can see the snap hookz and how much I load on it.   I'm playing again Monday so I'll update with a few more thoughts then.    As always any and all questions are welcome.    Have a great weekend!
bb1.jpg.0cef5e37f7dadfbfe6944b83f5d994a9.jpg
bb2.jpg.37283710d0b6e4f974d949d82f8439b1.jpg
bb3.jpg.5ba9af6b1185e12b7fa464e8f721f064.jpg

You drink a lot more water than I do but I’m by walking anymore.

Rick

Left Hand, 

8 hours ago, Rickp said:

You drink a lot more water than I do but I’m by walking anymore.

During a round in the winter it is usually 1 or 2 but when playing in the hot months It can and has been 5 bottles.   5 of those 16 ounce bottles is the recommended 80 ozs. for the day but after a hot round I drink more when I get home. 

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

I played this morning with a 9 a.m. tee time.  It was 90% humidity and the temperature reached the mid 80s before I finished, I drank 3 bottles of water today, all were cool with the one frozen bottle trick I use when packing my cooler for the bag.  Very happy with my first "hot' run with the new bag.  

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

Played 9 this morning in a steady drizzle that turned into at downpour on the ride home .
Bag Boy did OK, I always turn the zipper pulls to the side to help keep any water out. Not a drop of water got into any pockets.
The downpour came on fast and I wasn’t able to drop the bag cover on the cart so just did the 2.5 mile ride.

Rick

Left Hand,