TESTERS WANTED! ×

NPG Episode 37: Popular Golf Balls NOT Round?!

1:40 - PXG Drivers Only $295?
13:21 - Has Honma finally cracked the code?
29:53 - #BallLab: Not Round + Non-Conforming Golf Balls
51:24 - Golf Courses Busy But Not Making Money?
1:04:33 - Coming soon! PGA Tour 2K21

🔊 Listen to NPG:

📺 Watch NPG:

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

1 hour ago, 2puttbogey said:

I’m interested in the ball lab. Is it going to be certain companies Or price points that show the most flaws?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

At certain price points I think we'll see the same ball with a different brand name on the cover. I anticipate seeing a lot of the same names from last year at the top of the list in terms of consistency.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

I listened to the show (great content by the way). I'm not buying Callaway's story. I think this experiment is going to surprise a lot of people and possibly draw attention to something which needs to be corrected The part about the "pro" sample was particularly interesting.

I found all the topics informative. I have been interested in replacing my driver but I am reluctant until the current situation is more stable as I want to get fitted. I’m sure people that paid full price for drivers aren’t going to be happy to see prices dropping. The golf balls have always had some degree of tolerance, but with marketing price and people like you doing independent testing and calling them out they may tighten things up. Here in Maryland our courses have just opened up with all the usual conditions. Some of the private clubs were trying to recruit new members before the  pandemic. It will be interesting to see what’s next. Like you said it’s having required dining fees when no dining is being offered. The cart,bag storage & driving range fees that would be losing. Keep up the good work.

I’ll wait for the movie on YouTube, but I’m looking forward to it! Not a big fan of listening to podcasts. YMMV

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys

Ok... I went to the podcast spent 20 long and excruciating minutes listening to the ball portion. Not sure what to make of the chatter. I do however see a marketing opening for the ball companies. For example... instead of buying regular old mass produced versions we've all been relying on such as for example PV1's for $50/dz. you can now buy the electron-microscope scanned MIT and NASA certified models. The new Titleist PV3-MIT-Starship models will sell for $125/dz. On the box they'll tell you exactly what you can expect* from these balls depending on your handicap. For example: if you're a 18 hcp. you'll become a 17.2 hcp. A 12 hcp. player will become a 11.5, and a 5 hcp. will become 4.9 hcp'er. Scratch or plus handicappers will remain scratch or plus hcp. As you can see these new balls aren't made for the very best players. These are for us hackers only! Guys wanting to shave a few granules off their awesome round and win an extra 50 cents in the weekly skin game. Makes sense to me. 🏌️‍♂️

*advertising disclaimer reads: Your actual results may vary. Company is not responsible for any gambling loses or handicap variances. 

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Listened to the podcast and it was more interested in the ball portion that the other stuff.  Seems to me that Callaway still has a ball problem ...

• Driver _ Ping G400 Max
  • Woods _ Ping G410 3 & 5 | Cleveland Launcher XL HALO 7
  • Hybrid _ Titleist 818 H1 5 
  • Irons _ Titleist T300 6-GW
  • Wedges _ Titleist SM9 52F & 56S
  • Putter _ Odyssey Dual Force Rossie 2 or Rife Two Bar Hybrid
  • Distance _ Bushnell Phantom 2 GPS | Precision Pro NX7 Pro
  • Ball _ Titleist Pro V1 yellow
  • GHIN _ HCP floats between 8 & 12

:ping-small:  :cleveland-small: :titelist-small:  :vokey-small:   :odyssey-small:  :rife-putters-1:  :918457628_PrecisionPro:  :sunmountain: :Clicgear:   :footjoy-small:  

"Never bet against an old man with old clubs that have new grips"

I'm curious if the smallest standard deviations from the ball test last year, especially with the compression and shot area, are also reflective of quality this year.

:cobra-small: LTDx LS 9*D,  HZRDUS Green HC 60g 6.0, 45" 4g + 12g weight 
:cobra-small: King LTD @ 14.5* HZRDUS Blue 70g 6.0, 42.5"
:cobra-small: King LTD  @ 17.5*, HZRDUS Blue 70g 6.0, 4
0.5"/ :cobra-small: 2022 Utility Iron 2 @ 17*, Ventus Black 10x, 39.25"

:cobra-small: 2022 Utility Iron 4 OL @ 20* Fujikura Pro Iron 115TX 36"
wishon.png.f487cdf69e368c89461d72fa6fc7bbe4.pngEQ1-NX OL 5i-PW Fujikura Pro Iron 115TX 36
"

Cobra SBOL 48*, 52*, 56* Fujikura Pro Iron 115TX 36"
OIP.jpg.04da427c8e36dc0d247492fdfa8569f6.jpgC-Series DW Armlock

Vice Pro Plus

I’ll wait for the movie on YouTube, but I’m looking forward to it! Not a big fan of listening to podcasts. YMMV

I'm not a fan of podcasts - maybe it's my short attention span. I've mentioned before a transcript would be nice so we could quickly scan for the info we want. It's a shame because I'm a proponent of everything MGS does.

BTW, transcripts of audio recordings are pretty commonplace today. Virtually every corporation publishes a transcript of their earnings calls with investors.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

20 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

I'm not a fan of podcasts - maybe it's my short attention span. I've mentioned before a transcript would be nice so we could quickly scan for the info we want. It's a shame because I'm a proponent of everything MGS does.

BTW, transcripts of audio recordings are pretty commonplace today. Virtually every corporation publishes a transcript of their earnings calls with investors.

... Could not agree more with you and others. I have zero interest in a podcast and would LOVE to see a transcript as some of the content would be very interesting. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

I can't fault you guys for not liking them but the whole point of podcasting is to get away from the transcribing and print. It is a super low cost and effective way to get info out. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

58 minutes ago, THEZIPR23 said:

I can't fault you guys for not liking them but the whole point of podcasting is to get away from the transcribing and print. It is a super low cost and effective way to get info out. 

... I get we are probably outliers, my wife and son love podcasts. I also understand it is a modern information vehicle, but since we are members of MGS and are extremely interested in the topic but not the vehicle it would be really nice to have a transcript. Because I am never gonna listen to a Reality Show audio edition. 

49 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Could not agree more with you and others. I have zero interest in a podcast and would LOVE to see a transcript as some of the content would be very interesting. 

I mentioned it to Matt a few months ago and he indicated that it is something they are looking into but have no timetable.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Enjoyed today’s YT episode as always. 

I’m anxious to see the ball test. Fingers crossed my favorite brand fares OK...

And I’ve been playing golf to support my regular public course. I wasn’t sure if carts were revenue neutral or not, still don’t know. I hadn’t thought about the revenue lost from the pro shop, grill and beverages. Our twice a week league is suspended but I’ve emailed the leader to see if we can’t restart even if it’s just golf without the standard scoring and closest to the pin payoffs and some other amenities. Many league guys are playing anyway, no reason I can think of we can’t play together with standard course distancing and other measures they’ve put in place. The extremely vulnerable need to stay at home, but that’s an individual call.

• Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1

33 minutes ago, Middler said:

And I’ve been playing golf to support my regular public course. I wasn’t sure if carts were revenue neutral or not, still don’t know. I hadn’t thought about the revenue lost from the pro shop, grill and beverages. Our twice a week league is suspended but I’ve emailed the leader to see if we can’t restart even if it’s just golf without the standard scoring and closest to the pin payoffs and some other amenities. Many league guys are playing anyway, no reason I can think of we can’t play together with standard course distancing and other measures they’ve put in place. The extremely vulnerable need to stay at home, but that’s an individual call.

... I am always amazed at how the few, the selfish can ruin it for the many. I have heard stories of courses packed with golfers in carts, congregating on tee boxes, in the clubhouse and parking lot. I have played 4 times since our courses re-opened May 1st and the entire time I was as safe as I am at home. Certainly much safer than a trip to the grocery store. 

... I drive to the course, get out of my car and put my bag on my Zip Navigator. Head past the clubhouse that has someone checking names off a pre paid list. Then on to the first tee where I meet my playing partner and wave from 10 feet away. Tee off and start walking having touched nothing but my tees, clubs and balls since leaving the car while never getting within 10 feet of anyone. Same thing for the entire round walking and talking some but never closer than 10 feet and often on the other side of the fairway. Putt out on 18, wave good bye to my partner and head for the car after touching nothing but my tees, ball and clubs the entire day. It really doesn't get any safer if people just follow the rules. 

28 minutes ago, Middler said:

Enjoyed today’s YT episode as always. 

I’m anxious to see the ball test. Fingers crossed my favorite brand fares OK...

Revenue neutral 🤷‍♂️ depends on, course, age of carts, lease contract etc. But I would say without a doubt that not renting carts is having a huge impact on course bottom lines. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

On 5/8/2020 at 7:09 PM, GolfSpy MPR said:
1:40 - PXG Drivers Only $295?
13:21 - Has Honma finally cracked the code?
29:53 - #BallLab: Not Round + Non-Conforming Golf Balls
51:24 - Golf Courses Busy But Not Making Money?
1:04:33 - Coming soon! PGA Tour 2K21

🔊 Listen to NPG:

📺 Watch NPG:

I havent listened to the podcast yet but it sounds like MGS gave me yet another reason to not play a Callaway ball.  Although, I probably should be just as concern how out of round the Vice and Maxfli balls that Ive been playing are as well.  I need to catch up on podcasts when I get back to work and my 2 hour a day commute tomorrow.

Edited by Pingistheanser

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

I am also not a big fan of pod casts, though I get the medium; sometimes I just want to be about to skim the material to get to the parts I want know about, other times it is a great way to occupy the other part of my brain while I am "working" on something else; the problem there is that I occasionally find myself having to go back and rewind several times to catch what I missed while focused on that other thing. 

I am really interested in seeing the results here.  Especially how companies like Vice and Snell come out in comparison with Titleist and Bridgestone.  As a Quality Manager I could go into Six Sigma and all the variation numbers etc. but the bottom line is that there is really only a set allowable variation from "conformance" for a product to be considered "quality."  Some of that acceptable variation his based on cost of conformance and cost of inspection, but in reality, there is a lot to be said for reliving a consistent product to your customer; this report could really have an impact on the industry, or at least the consumer base.  It is interesting that the Pro's balls were consistently 5 compression points higher than the over the counter copies.  

Shifting topics a bit to the return to play discussion; I am going to leave the comments on "safety alone out of respect to the forum standards that I was told to read when I signed up.  I will chime in on the restaurant topic though.  Here in WA fast food drive throughs have been open for weeks, and restaurants have been open for take out as well; so we are all perplexed as to why we cannot get a take-out burger in the middle or at the end of a round; I'll leave the details of those discussions out of this post, but leave you with this, the standards are just not standard even when it applies to apples to apples industries.  So, the restaurant in our downtown area is operating, and the restaurant at one of our public, non-minu's has been operating as well (of course they stayed open for golf for "members" through the State mandated shutdown - Cheers to them, I almost bit the bullet and went in on an annual membership), However the restaurants at our city run muni and one of the casino owned courses have not yet opened even for take out.  But honestly, with all of the rules imposed on course management I applaud them for just getting open for play at this point.

Anyway, thanks for the pod cast and I am really looking forward to seeing the results as they come out.  Might even have to go hit one of those PXG drivers when the fitter opens up across the water.  Cheers folks. 

• Driver - Ping G400 9°, Project-X Evenflow Black 6.0S 65 gr. 
  • FW - TM M3 3-wood 15°, Project-X HZRDUS Red 6.0 75 gr. mid-spin
  • Hybrid - TM M4 19°, Project-X Evenflow Black 6.0S 85 gr. HY 
  • Irons - TM P790, 3-PW, Oban CT-115, PXG 311 P Gen 6
  • Wedges - Mizuno T20 Ion blue 52/9 & 56/14, N.S. Pro Modus3 S-flex
  • Putter - Evnroll ER2 Garsen Max grip
  • Getting a grip - oversize Winn DryTacs and Bionic gloves
  • Ball - ProV1, AVX, Maxfli Tour, PXG
  • Bag(s)/cart - Vessel Player III Rovic RV1S and Alphard V2

... Subdiver I am gonna make a guess as to why golf course restaurants remain closed. Alcohol. In Illinois you can't bring your own on the course and with pretty strict rules in place like tee times 2 comes only and 15 minutes apart, no carts unless handicapped and the clubhouse closed so all payments are online before arriving. I could see "some" throwing a fit if alcohol was not served and of course I could see social distancing and other rules going out the window if alcohol was served. Obviously it would be the few ruining it for the many but alcohol is sometimes a problem before Covid rules and could certainly be a problem after since the work force is skeleton at best. Because I can't see any other reason take out only, thru the outside window would be anymore of a problem than all the restaurants that are doing the same thing. 

I was hoping to hear which well-known/highly-played brand it was going to be. I just don't understand how there can be acceptable tolerances in making a ball, but one of them isn't that they have to be ROUND.

First off, I was very happy to have an episode of Not putts to listen to again. 

As far as the ball test goes. I am expecting similar results to last year. Titleist, Bstone, and Srixon being 1,2,3. Maybe not in that order though. 

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple diamond 10.5 Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood ; Callaway Paradym triple diamond 15 degree, Ventus black TR 7x

Apex UW 19 degree, Ventus black TR 8x

Utility Iron: Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility, Ventus blue HB 90X

Irons: Callaway Apex MB 5-PW, KBS $ taper 130x

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 50, 54, 58, KBS $ taper 130x

Putter: Wilson Staff TM22, hand torched, KBS cutter putter shaft, Super stroke Pistol GT 1.0

11 hours ago, yungkory said:

I was hoping to hear which well-known/highly-played brand it was going to be. I just don't understand how there can be acceptable tolerances in making a ball, but one of them isn't that they have to be ROUND.

Brace yourself because no product is perfect, all products have measurable tolerances - that’s what quality control is for. This isn’t unique to golf balls, even the best will have variation. It sounds like there are no industry standards for “round,” so each company is free to set their own limits. You’re going to have to decide for yourself what’s acceptable, which companies variation is acceptable - and what you’re willing to pay for acceptable variation. “Round” is but one unregulated variable. Is the core centered? How much does compression vary? Core, mantle and cover thickness variation? None appear to be regulated at all. That’s why this MGS study could be groundbreaking - and I’m sure they’re being very careful to be fair to manufacturers, as they should.

Many/some readers are going to have their bubbles burst regarding variation. Many/some are going to find out exactly why a $20 ball isn’t the same as a $45+ ball...and decide what more consistent is worth to them.

Golf Ball Size

Officially, a ball must weigh no more than 1.620 oz. and have a diameter no less than 1.680 inches. Furthermore, it must be spherically symmetrical and cannot exceed the USGA's sanctioned Initial Velocity limit.

USGA Approved Materials

A competition golf ball cannot be constructed using outside materials that could increase a golfer's performance; nor can it possess any cuts, cracks, dents or deformities that may potentially affect the ball's aerodynamics. Similarly, the balls are tested for modified elements that could induce greater compression and spin rates.

Golf Ball Colors

Even though a majority of golf balls permitted by the USGA have a cover color of white, the committee has allowed the usage of other bright colored golf balls during official competition.

Legal USGA Distance

To keep the game fair, the USGA restricts flight and subsequent ground-roll distance. This is often tested alongside new developments golf technologies.

• Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1

1 hour ago, Middler said:

Brace yourself because no product is perfect, all products have measurable tolerances - that’s what quality control is for. This isn’t unique to golf balls, even the best will have variation. It sounds like there are no industry standards for “round,” so each company is free to set their own limits. You’re going to have to decide for yourself what’s acceptable, which companies variation is acceptable - and what you’re willing to pay for acceptable variation. “Round” is but one unregulated variable. Is the core centered? How much does compression vary? Core, mantle and cover thickness variation? None appear to be regulated at all. That’s why this MGS study could be groundbreaking - and I’m sure they’re being very careful to be fair to manufacturers, as they should.

Many/some readers are going to have their bubbles burst regarding variation. Many/some are going to find out exactly why a $20 ball isn’t the same as a $45+ ball...and decide what more consistent is worth to them.

Yeah that's kind of the point I was trying to make. There are rules they have to follow, but one of them isn't that it has to be round. I feel like that should *probably* be step 1 in making a $4 golf ball, otherwise you're manufacturing eggs with dimples on them.

21 minutes ago, yungkory said:

Yeah that's kind of the point I was trying to make. There are rules they have to follow, but one of them isn't that it has to be round. I feel like that should *probably* be step 1 in making a $4 golf ball, otherwise you're manufacturing eggs with dimples on them.

... It would be interesting to see how "out of round" any ball really is. A variance of .005? And then see how the worst out of round compares to the just barely out of round and if either is effected on putts or full shots. I have a feeling it is more technical variance than a performance variance, but that is just a guess and why we depend on in depth analysis from MGS. 

36 minutes ago, yungkory said:

I gather from the NPG episode we're going to be surprised by the variation in compression too. IIRC he didn't name them yet but Tony mentioned one brand/ball that had 5 of 12 balls significantly different, that's a lot in one box. I wonder if they'll give us an estimate of how distance varies with compression, a couple yards or more?

I would also be put off by significantly off center cores, as they found last year - I don't think they've gotten to cutting into the balls yet.

And I guess they found balls advertised as "soft" averaging from 85 to 35 - that's nuts. Not talking variation here, just what compression some manufacturers are calling soft.

Again, it's going to be interesting, and maybe groundbreaking (if they dare)...

• Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1

On 5/11/2020 at 4:43 PM, chisag said:

Yep, I think I read faster than I listen.

:titleist-small: TSR4 10* Graphite Design UB-5R

:titleist-small: TSR2 15* Tensei Blue 75R

:titleist-small: TSR2 18* Tensei Blue 75R

:srixon-small: ZX Utility iron 20* Recoil 95g F3

:mizuno-small: Mizuno Pro 225 5-PW Recoil 95g F3

:vokey-small: SM9 48-54-58

:scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 34.5"

Shot my age for the 1st time on 7/9/2022 with a 69