20* Hybrid Adams Boxer Ozik Matrix R shaft

24* Hybrid Adams A 10-OS Pro Launch Red R

Irons 5 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW- Macgregor LRA 56* S-400

Putter 1997 Santa Fe rusty as heck

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, tommc23 said:

Me too

Goes to show what I have said all along there are rednecks everywhere. I know it for a fact up in those PA mountains where you are from. And as much as I have talked to you about firefighting I will bet a crisp $100 bill you have a well used SOG tool hanging from your turnout coat on the accessory loop. Kinda like a Mastercard but do not go into danger without it.

NOTE EDIT------ The Mason Dixon line does not have crap to do with being a red neck or not and neither does the Mississippi River- Heck in all my travels of this great land we are blessed to inhabit I am proud to say I have ran into rednecks in every state

Edited by BIG STU
  • Like 5

Driver Homna  G1- X Stock Homna Regular shaft

4 wood Adams Tight Lies 

Update--- I will not be on here much today after 10:00 or so. Have a neurosurgeon appt today in Florence SC. Got medical transport service coming to get me since I am not allowed to drive yet

• Like 5

4 wood Adams Tight Lies 

2 hours ago, BIG STU said:

Update--- I will not be on here much today after 10:00 or so. Have a neurosurgeon appt today in Florence SC. Got medical transport service coming to get me since I am not allowed to drive yet

Good luck Stu

• Like 1

Best of luck to you Stu. Hope your recovery is swift and sure. I have added you to my prayer list.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(48*) & SW(54*) Cobra King F8 LW(58*)all wedges have Recoil 460 regular shafts Putter: 33" Bellum-Winmore 707 putter Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Ping G410 Plus

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead

Irons; Ping G410 5-SW & Mizno 919 Hot Metal 5-SW

Putter; Waaay too many to list

4 hours ago, BIG STU said:

I hope you get some good news.  We are riding with you all the way.

• Like 2

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Good grief man!!! I've just seen this thread. I hope you've learned now to keep yourself off a ladder when it's better and safer to be firmly planted on a golf course. 🏌️‍♂️

• Like 2

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Ok went to the neurosurgeon yesterday. They did get medical transport for me since it was 80 miles one way. Ended up knew the guy who transported me. Anyhow the neurosurgeon wants another MRI because I am getting shooting burning pains down my right side. Tuesday back up there to go to the trauma doc who first saw me ( shrug). Wed it is the orthopedic doc for my shoulder which is local. I was cleared to drive my car short distances as long as I am not on pain killers or muscle relaxers.

So this Am I took advantage of my personal freedom and went to my course. They have lifted some Covid 19 restrictions and I was able to sit on the patio and enjoy my coffee and cigar. I did roll a couple of putts with my Bobby Grace Mark 5. Shoulder hurt so I did quit after about 4 putts. It was a nice day so I filled my car with gas and took a little ride up the beach with the windows open and the sunroof open blasting that Boise Stereo with old beach music. Went home about 11:00 was hurting some took 2 muscle relaxers and nodded off in my chair with the heat and massage going just woke up

All in all a pretty good day

• Like 9

4 wood Adams Tight Lies 

Ok went to the neurosurgeon yesterday. They did get medical transport for me since it was 80 miles one way. Ended up knew the guy who transported me. Anyhow the neurosurgeon wants another MRI because I am getting shooting burning pains down my right side. Tuesday back up there to go to the trauma doc who first saw me ( shrug). Wed it is the orthopedic doc for my shoulder which is local. I was cleared to drive my car short distances as long as I am not on pain killers or muscle relaxers.
So this Am I took advantage of my personal freedom and went to my course. They have lifted some Covid 19 restrictions and I was able to sit on the patio and enjoy my coffee and cigar. I did roll a couple of putts with my Bobby Grace Mark 5. Shoulder hurt so I did quit after about 4 putts. It was a nice day so I filled my car with gas and took a little ride up the beach with the windows open and the sunroof open blasting that Boise Stereo with old beach music. Went home about 11:00 was hurting some took 2 muscle relaxers and nodded off in my chair with the heat and massage going just woke up
All in all a pretty good day

Yup, good day. Hope the Docs can get you fixed up quickly and back out there and enjoying your well deserved retirement and above all No Ladders!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Ping G410 Plus

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead

Irons; Ping G410 5-SW & Mizno 919 Hot Metal 5-SW

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Get well, I've enjoyed reading your posts on here and classic clubs forum.

Dave

• Like 2

Rest up Stu and I hope you feel better soon. Hopefully you have some good weather to sit out on the patio for a bit.

• Like 3

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:wilson_staff_small:  D7 R flex 
:callaway-small:  GBB 3W (lofted to 4W)
:callaway-small: V-Series Heavenwood
:cobra-small: Baffler XL 5i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54*
:cleveland-small:  Smart Sole S
:cleveland-small: #10

Twitter: @russtopherb

Posted (edited)

I've always thought Brother Stu deserved his own thread.  I think we'd all agree it rather it be for better reasons, though.  😮

Stu, if the weather allows, I'll do my best to hit some 1 irons in your honor today.  😎

Edited by NRJyzr
  • Like 1

Cobra King LTD @ 10.5*, ProtoPype 80 X, 43.5"
2h:  TaylorMade Stage 2 Tour, Aldila NV105 S
3-PW:  Mizuno MP37, DGS300
GW: Mizuno Pro 52*, DGS300
SW:  Ram TG-898 56* -or- Wilson Staff PMP 58*
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, Cleveland Designed By, or Mizuno TPM-2, all at 34", or Cleveland Huntington Beach 1, 35"
Ball:  Wilson Staff Duo Pro or FG Tour, or Kirkland Signature 3 pc

Sometimes play 2-PW Golden Ram TW282 or 2-PW 1980 Golden Rams

Occasionally swap in Orlimar or Ram persimmons at the top end of bag

1 hour ago, NRJyzr said:

I've always thought Brother Stu deserved his own thread.  I think we'd all agree it rather it be for better reasons, though.  😮

Stu, if the weather allows, I'll do my best to hit some 1 irons in your honor today.  😎

Scorch em man like head high 5 to 6 feet with a little 3 yard cut---- That my man is the world famous "Stuey Stinger". Man there are folks here that curse that shot including my bud Bear. I will admit my bud Bear hates a cut and he himself hits a beautiful little controlled draw. I have to remind him from time to time that a guy named Nicklaus won 18 majors with that little cut and I will also add with Macgregor clubs too. Now on your defense I know a guy named Watson "Out Watsoned" Nicklaus a few times ( as Jack put it) with Ram Clubs

• Like 4

4 wood Adams Tight Lies 

14 hours ago, russtopherb said:

Rest up Stu and I hope you feel better soon. Hopefully you have some good weather to sit out on the patio for a bit.

Thanks yes I did this AM---- Was out there real early and talked to my Saturday morning bunch. Did roll a few on the putting green prompted one of my partners to crack to a old guy named Joe--- "Hey look at this Stuey has a broken back and putts better than you"------- One of the guys suggested they play this other bunch with me putting only but I said no because I know I can not take 18 holes riding a cart on that course--- He kinda hung his head and said sorry I said that's ok you do not know.  I ride over there which is less than 2 miles with my heated seat on and the suspension of the car set on soft.

• Like 4

4 wood Adams Tight Lies 

1 hour ago, BIG STU said:

Thanks yes I did this AM---- Was out there real early and talked to my Saturday morning bunch. Did roll a few on the putting green prompted one of my partners to crack to a old guy named Joe--- "Hey look at this Stuey has a broken back and putts better than you"------- One of the guys suggested they play this other bunch with me putting only but I said no because I know I can not take 18 holes riding a cart on that course--- He kinda hung his head and said sorry I said that's ok you do not know.  I ride over there which is less than 2 miles with my heated seat on and the suspension of the car set on soft.

Glad you're feeling a little better Stu, keep being careful until you are fully healed.

• Like 1

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!  Follow me on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook #TeamCobraONE

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 10.5* Driver 14gm wieght in back, 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway   All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 21.5* Hybrid Project X CATALYST 80 6.0

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip                                                                                

:bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS  Align XL    All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

:titelist-small: Staff Bag  Full set of :titelist-small: Clubs on sidelines for at least 8 weeks of COBRACONNECTCHALLENGE4 #MGSCOBRA2020

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                         

:Arccos:                                                                                                                                                                      697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Wishing Big Stu a speedy recovery. Keep your chin up and your ballfight down. ✌️

• Like 1

I'm sorry to hear Stu! Get well soon - I'll be praying for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ping G400 LST 8.5* Graphite Design DI 6 stiff 45"

Taylormade RBZ Proto 14.5* Oban Kiyoshi 85 04 42.5"

Adams 4555 19* Matrix Ozik Altus 80 S/X 42"

Ping G410 Crossover 2 Project X Even Flow Blue 85 6.0 40"

Ping i500 4-8 Modus 105 Stiff

Ping Blueprint 9-P Modus 105 Stiff

Fourteen RM-12 53* and 58* Tour Issue Black Onyx s400 

Odyssey Tour Black Series 9 35" Flatso 1.0 

Srixon Z Star XV

2018 Ping Hoofer 

15 hours ago, jaskanski said:

Wishing Big Stu a speedy recovery. Keep your chin up and your ballfight down. ✌️

LOL that was something I had to learn when I moved here 20 years ago. Keeping it low in all this wind on the coast

• Like 1

4 wood Adams Tight Lies