Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

Favorite Texas Course?

On 6/25/2020 at 5:24 AM, PMookie said:

I had forgotten about Pine Dunes until yesterday. Played it again for the first time in six years. Was once named “Beat Course in Texas” by Golfweek. It’s awesome. So much fun. Challenging, great condition, and a steal for a price!!!! It’s in East TX, in Frankston. Play it. So worth it!

Pine Dunes is still one of my favorite course, is always in fantastic shape and the track is challenging. 

Driver:   TaylorMade Qi10 MAX - 8.5 with Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50  (secondary shaft HRDZ Black 6.0 Stiff)
3 -Wood:  Sub70 949x 3 Wood 15 with Hrdz RDX Black Stiff
5-Wood:  Sub70 949x 5 Wood with Hrdz RDX Black stiff
4-Hybrid: Sub70 949x 4 Hybrid with Project X 5.5 Hybrid Stiff
Irons: Mizuno Pro 225 - 6-PW , w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff
Wedges: Sub70 TAIII w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff - 50 ,56, 60
Putter: L.A.B Mezz1, 34 in
Balls: MaxFli Tour X, TaylorMade Tour Response, TaylorMade TPx 
GPS:   Shot Scope X5 with Tracking

TESTED: SUB70 949X 5 Wood
TESTED: NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff.
TESTED: SkyCaddie LX5 GPS Watch
TESTED: Bag Boy ZFT Bag

On 6/8/2020 at 12:43 PM, txgolfjunkie said:

or any coastal course with Paspalum grass.

Seeing this reminded me of this past weekend. I played a tournament at the fabulous Lajitas Golf Resort. Incredible course with paspalum tee to green. Yes... even the greens!! I guess this grass isn't just coastal.

https://www.lajitasgolfresort.com/default.aspx?pg=golf

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

15 hours ago, PMookie said:

Suggestions in the Tyler/Longview area, other than Pine Dunes, which was an hour-and-a-half from my hotel in Longview. I’ll be there every two weeks or so...

A lot of these tracks are fairly decent, some I haven't played in a year or two:

Oak Hurst

Tempest

Hide-a-way Lake

Pine Springs is a good track (per local)

And if you can find a way to get on...Cascades is legit. It's in Tyler and has hosted plenty of big Texas Amateur events. Willow Brook and Holly Tree are classic old-school country clubs in Tyler. I don't know if you're a member of a course and can swing a reciprocal round. 

I heard Garden Valley lost it's luster and now a goat track. It had a back nine that was one of the best I'd played. Front nine was fairly flat, but the back nine was a roller coaster. Not worth the green fee anymore. However they have some great bass ponds tucked back on that course. 

Cobra Connect 5 Competitor - Team Chad

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Tour 5 Wood w/ Motore X F1 70 X Flex 
  • :cobra-small: King Utility 4 21* w/ Tensei Pro White 100 X Flex
  • :cobra-small: King Tour MIM Copper Irons 5-G w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :cobra-small: King MIM Black Wedges 55* & 60* w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :taylormade-small: Spider SR
  • :titelist-small: Pro V1x Left Dash
  • Lefty

14 hours ago, PlaidJacket said:

Seeing this reminded me of this past weekend. I played a tournament at the fabulous Lajitas Golf Resort. Incredible course with paspalum tee to green. Yes... even the greens!! I guess this grass isn't just coastal.

https://www.lajitasgolfresort.com/default.aspx?pg=golf

That paspalum is crazy how courses can use it tee to green. Rarely do you see a grass that's good enough and tough enough to be put on tee, fairways, rough and greens. Makes life a lot simpler, that's for sure. 

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • Lefty

2 hours ago, txgolfjunkie said:

That paspalum is crazy how courses can use it tee to green. Rarely do you see a grass that's good enough and tough enough to be put on tee, fairways, rough and greens. Makes life a lot simpler, that's for sure. 

I think the '08 flood was a blessing in some ways for Lajitas golf operations. Before much of the former Ambush course washed away, they had a helluva of a time keeping turf alive. The conversation was well over a decade ago so it's a little fuzzy, but I remember the Head Pro explaining that their well water temperature was ridiculously hot (geothermal).

I would guess the decision to bring in paspalum turf for the Black Jack's Crossing redesign had a lot to do with their hot water situation. Looking at the satellite overhead, they appear to have a big retention pond now. But Summer heat is absolutely brutal down there in the Big Bend; and with as much water as they have to spread around the resort property, getting it cooled off quickly enough is likely still a constant battle. Although probably much less so, thanks to the hardy paspalum.

@PlaidJacket may have better insight having recently played it.

:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro D - Matrix Ozik XCON 6 S
:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
:nickent-small:________3DX 17* - Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid SG
:Hogan:______ICON Black 4-PW - KBS Tour V S
:cleveland-small:__________588 RTG 49  RTX 52.10  56.12 - DG S400
BobbyGrace.png.1dc40002fcec0eee8603b71b3e706e89.png______Amazing Grace NYC Tour CS
:taylormade-small:_______'19 TP5X
(the preceding have all been gamer approved)

"The most important shot in golf is the next one“ - Ben Hogan

13 minutes ago, downlowkey said:

I think the '08 flood was a blessing in some ways for Lajitas golf operations.

Yes in more ways than one. New ownership several years ago and one with very deep pockets turned the whole thing around. The gentleman out of Dallas that bought the resort put in millions to make it what it is today. And improvements are still constantly happening. All good. You're correct about the water. I'm guessing the retention ponds allow for cooling before it's pumped on the course. They also have a treating system of some type where the sulphur is knocked-out of the water. It's just a very unique place in all ways. It's certainly off the beaten path but there is also Lajitas International where I'd told a jet up to 737 can land. I know there are charters out of Dallas that bring groups there. Anyway... even though there are other attractions and things to do; it's really all about the golf. And rightly so. I'd post a few photos but they don't do justice.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I think the '08 flood was a blessing in some ways for Lajitas golf operations. Before much of the former Ambush course washed away, they had a helluva of a time keeping turf alive. The conversation was well over a decade ago so it's a little fuzzy, but I remember the Head Pro explaining that their well water temperature was ridiculously hot (geothermal).
I would guess the decision to bring in paspalum turf for the Black Jack's Crossing redesign had a lot to do with their hot water situation. Looking at the satellite overhead, they appear to have a big retention pond now. But Summer heat is absolutely brutal down there in the Big Bend; and with as much water as they have to spread around the resort property, getting it cooled off quickly enough is likely still a constant battle. Although probably much less so, thanks to the hardy paspalum.
[mention=52381]PlaidJacket[/mention] may have better insight having recently played it.

Hurricane Ike in 2008 essentially killed off all the pesky St Augustine in the Galveston area and that paspalum (which loves the salty air/water) took off. Every time there's a tidal surge that covers Moody gardens or Galveston CC, the courses get that much better with its grass.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Lefty

23 minutes ago, txgolfjunkie said:

Hurricane Ike in 2008 essentially killed off all the pesky St Augustine in the Galveston area and that paspalum (which loves the salty air/water) took off. Every time there's a tidal surge that covers Moody gardens or Galveston CC, the courses get that much better with its grass.

Kinda wishing I was down at Jamaica Beach right now; and also that a tidal surge would kill off all the sticker burrs in the yard.

I played Moody not too long after Ike and it was perfect. I feel like they just dumped some sand in the bunkers and said “there ya go...better than new”? Sort of nuts but I guess that’s the way they designed it.

:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro D - Matrix Ozik XCON 6 S
:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
:nickent-small:________3DX 17* - Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid SG
:Hogan:______ICON Black 4-PW - KBS Tour V S
:cleveland-small:__________588 RTG 49  RTX 52.10  56.12 - DG S400
BobbyGrace.png.1dc40002fcec0eee8603b71b3e706e89.png______Amazing Grace NYC Tour CS
:taylormade-small:_______'19 TP5X
(the preceding have all been gamer approved)

"The most important shot in golf is the next one“ - Ben Hogan

On 6/29/2020 at 4:57 PM, PMookie said:

Suggestions in the Tyler/Longview area, other than Pine Dunes, which was an hour-and-a-half from my hotel in Longview. I’ll be there every two weeks or so...

@PMookie I'm hoping to get out to Pine Dunes some time. Not a bad trip from Dallas.  I've heard good things about the Tempest near Longview. The Cascades in Tyler is nice, but private. Only other course I've played in LV is Wood Hollow, which was pretty short and pretty rough (but also cheap!)

I've played around 110 courses in Tx. My favorites that I've played:

Rockwood- Ft Worth

Diamondback- Abilene (my college home course)

Stevens Park- Dallas

Memorial Park- Houston

Fazio Foothills- Austin

The Tribute- The Colony

Squaw Creek- Willow Park

TX Public courses I hope to play soon

Pine Dunes, Rawls Course, Ross Rogers The Mustang, Squaw Valley, Old American, Slick/Apple/Ram Rock

:honma: 💣Driver: Honma TR20 440 8.5° w/ Vizard FP-7X SHAFT - REVIEW POSTED 💣

:adams-small:3 Wood:  Adams TightLies Titanium 3+  - Shaft Bassara E55 x5ct

:taylormade-small:Hybrid: Taylormade RBZ 2.  16.5°-  Stock Shaft- Stiff

image.png.5094bf65d200d3ff7ef5ed059993dfb4.png Irons: SUB70 639 CB 4-PW w/ Nippon Modus 120 X-STIFF

:mizuno-small::cleveland-small:Wedges: GW: SUB70 Raw 48° Mizuno Mp series 52 SW: Cleveland RTX 2.0  56° LW: Mizuno JPX 900 60°

:odyssey-small:Putter: Odyssey White Ice Sabertooth- Superstroke Slim 3.0 grip

:taylormade-small:Bag: Taylormade FlexTech Lifestyle Carry bag- Houndstooth

• 8 months later...
On 7/1/2020 at 9:37 AM, golfingbrock said:

@PMookie I'm hoping to get out to Pine Dunes some time. Not a bad trip from Dallas.  I've heard good things about the Tempest near Longview. The Cascades in Tyler is nice, but private. Only other course I've played in LV is Wood Hollow, which was pretty short and pretty rough (but also cheap!)

I've played around 110 courses in Tx. My favorites that I've played:

Rockwood- Ft Worth

Diamondback- Abilene (my college home course)

Stevens Park- Dallas

Memorial Park- Houston

Fazio Foothills- Austin

The Tribute- The Colony

Squaw Creek- Willow Park

TX Public courses I hope to play soon

Pine Dunes, Rawls Course, Ross Rogers The Mustang, Squaw Valley, Old American, Slick/Apple/Ram Rock

Pine Dunes, Old American are my favorite tracks in DFW area, Squaw Valley is a decent track.
Tempest is also a very nice track. 

Playing Split Rails this weekend , which they have had US Open qualifiers (Romo tried to qualified there) and just notice that Squaw Creek is basically north of Split Rails. Will need to explore that one .

Driver:   TaylorMade Qi10 MAX - 8.5 with Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50  (secondary shaft HRDZ Black 6.0 Stiff)

Wolf dancer in Bastrop is nice
Wildcat Highlands course in Houston

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

22 hours ago, MrBandit said:

Pine Dunes, Old American are my favorite tracks in DFW area, Squaw Valley is a decent track.
Tempest is also a very nice track. 

Playing Split Rails this weekend , which they have had US Open qualifiers (Romo tried to qualified there) and just notice that Squaw Creek is basically north of Split Rails. Will need to explore that one .

Split rails isn't too bad. I played it a few years ago in 20-30mph winds so  didn't get the best idea.  Squaw Creek is fantastic, has some great greens, bunkers, and elevation changes, also nice practice facilities.  I've only played them both once, but I'd take Squaw creek in a heartbeat.

:honma: 💣Driver: Honma TR20 440 8.5° w/ Vizard FP-7X SHAFT - REVIEW POSTED 💣

:adams-small:3 Wood:  Adams TightLies Titanium 3+  - Shaft Bassara E55 x5ct

:taylormade-small:Hybrid: Taylormade RBZ 2.  16.5°-  Stock Shaft- Stiff

image.png.5094bf65d200d3ff7ef5ed059993dfb4.png Irons: SUB70 639 CB 4-PW w/ Nippon Modus 120 X-STIFF

:mizuno-small::cleveland-small:Wedges: GW: SUB70 Raw 48° Mizuno Mp series 52 SW: Cleveland RTX 2.0  56° LW: Mizuno JPX 900 60°

:odyssey-small:Putter: Odyssey White Ice Sabertooth- Superstroke Slim 3.0 grip

:taylormade-small:Bag: Taylormade FlexTech Lifestyle Carry bag- Houndstooth

Pretty easy to see not many of these courses are in the Houston area.....pretty sad

10 hours ago, TBT said:

Pretty easy to see not many of these courses are in the Houston area.....pretty sad

I traveled the whole State for work, and I have to say, Houston was very disappointing for quality public golf courses. A couple way out North, but other than Wildcat, which I didn’t care for, there aren’t many South.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

My favorite course is The Tribute in the Colony. Never played Old American next door, but The Tribute is as close as us mere mortals will ever come to playing 1, 17, & 18 at The Old Course at St Andrews(at least without hitting off a mat).

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

On 3/25/2021 at 10:47 AM, golfingbrock said:

Split rails isn't too bad. I played it a few years ago in 20-30mph winds so  didn't get the best idea.  Squaw Creek is fantastic, has some great greens, bunkers, and elevation changes, also nice practice facilities.  I've only played them both once, but I'd take Squaw creek in a heartbeat.

Played Split Rails on Saturday, and I really enjoy the layout and the course, was a perfect weather. I would  play there again. I will have to try Squaw Creek next if is nicer that Spit Rails.. 

I traveled the whole State for work, and I have to say, Houston was very disappointing for quality public golf courses. A couple way out North, but other than Wildcat, which I didn’t care for, there aren’t many South.

Yep and I live on the far South side of Houston....about 20 miles south of Wildcat (it’s not my favorite course either...the Highlands course is very punishing if you miss the fairway just a few feet)

There a re a couple in the far Northside, I’ve played Houston Golf Club (formerly Redstone) former home of the Houston open, Tour 18, Blackhorse, the 2 courses at Cypresswoid...but they are a long ways from me.

I do need to play Memorial Park since it underwent the huge renovation for the Houston Open, but it is always packed and it’s hard to get a tee time

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2021 at 7:58 AM, PMookie said:

Houston does suck for public golf given the population, land size, climate, etc. All the decent public tracks are out in the burbs. Moody in Galveston, Eagle Pointe in Mont Belvieu (haven't played it in awhile but loved it), Raven Nest in Huntsville, Meadowbrook Farms in Katy...if only River Ridge in Sealy would make a comeback. 

Sure, Memorial and Gus Wortham are great but they're getting a ton of play right now...as are most courses in the area. 

I still think a lighted par 3/practice facility would do wonders if placed in the right area for Houston. See San Pedro Drive Range and Par 3 in San Antonio. 

• Lefty

If you can get on, Lantana packs a punch. It’s semi-private.

If I had to pick though, The Tribute is awesome.

Don’t sleep on Grapevine GC either. 3 9’s and they change the route everyday so it plays different every time! It’s also public!

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

If you can get on, Lantana packs a punch. It’s semi-private.

If I had to pick though, The Tribute is awesome.

Don’t sleep on Grapevine GC either. 3 9’s and they change the route everyday so it plays different every time! It’s also public!

I’ve played Grapevine GC a few times, pretty decent track

It’s Great! Especially for public golf. It gets a lot of traffic but I am always surprised with how much fun it is and the shape it’s in.

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

I've played a lot of beautiful courses in Texas, and this thread has given me a lot more to seek out.  But based on nostalgia and where they intercepted my golfing journey the three places that really stand out are:

-Glennbrook Park (Houston), it's no longer around but I used to play it all the time while going to UH.  Simms Bayou crisscrossed it in several crazy ways (#9 was driver, wedge short of bayou then 3wood) but it was a complete blast!  I even played it barefoot once because I'd forgotten my shoes and flip-flops just don't work on the course.

-Lions Muni, I'm fortunate to live right by it now and my 8 year old gets to experience growing up with it as his local optioni.  The vibe is so strong I can overlook a lot of condition issue, it's a really special spot.

-Memorial Park Driving Range/Practice area (pre-renovation), the spot where Ben Hogan taught me to play with his Five Fundamentals and I dug it out of the mat.

Now if you asked me about the "best" course in Texas I'd probably give a different list, but these are no doubt my "favorite".

Cheers!

Edited by pizzaandranch

Only a few have stood out to me as really worth talking about (among those I have played, obviously)
In no particular order, they are:
Austin Golf Club, Spicewood TX
Pine Dunes Resort & Golf Club, Frankston TX
The Rawls Course, Lubbock TX

Joe Tyson

In no particular order my probable 10 favorite in Texas.

1. Austin Golf Club

2. Oak Hills

3. Summit Rock

4. Boot Ranch 

5. Whispering Pines 

6. Wolf Point 

7. Pine Dunes 

8. Colonial 

9. Austin Country Club 

10. Houston Oaks 

I reserve the right to alter at a moment's notice.

Check us out at The Grip Life, presented by Bestgrips.com

• 3 weeks later...

My favorites:

Austin area: Star Ranch, Teravista, Shadowglen

DFW: The Tribute, The Colonial

San Antonio: TPC San Antonio, Silverhorn

Houston: Tour 18, Houston National

El Paso: Butterfield Trail, Painted Dunes

Titleist TS2 driver, 3 wood

Titleist hybrids

Mizuno MP20 MMC irons

Vokey wedges

Callaway Tour Blue Putter

1 hour ago, divotman said:

My favorites:

Austin area: Star Ranch, Teravista, Shadowglen

DFW: The Tribute, The Colonial

San Antonio: TPC San Antonio, Silverhorn

Houston: Tour 18, Houston National

El Paso: Butterfield Trail, Painted Dunes

I really enjoyed Butterfield Trail. I played it after work one day and had the place to myself. Nice track!

7E771C71-0C65-47A7-88EF-43D904D78A1A.jpeg

7725A775-1844-4E90-96C8-A9BADA3936B6.jpeg

FF5AA43C-8C6C-4206-BE58-9677A212F11A.jpeg

49583208-0C03-47C8-AB4E-805516E3F564.jpeg

48CF927E-1863-4DD2-AF0D-FDD2C9027523.jpeg

05553529-5227-4F6A-A18A-AC3D8D5A7C37.jpeg

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Another great course in Texas is Palmilla Beach (formerly Newport Dunes) in Port Aransas. Several holes play off the gulf coast. Beautiful scenery, but can be tough if wind is up.

Titleist TS2 driver, 3 wood

Titleist hybrids

Mizuno MP20 MMC irons

Vokey wedges

Callaway Tour Blue Putter

• 5 weeks later...

Playing WolfDancer this weekend and hoping to play TPC San Antonio also.

Played both TCP San Antonio "The Oaks" And WolfDancer.

Both are spectacular and a must play. BUT they will abuse you if you don' t bring your A game.   I will definitely play them again, now that I know what to expect, but Holy Ass whooping Batman.

Greens are undulating and subtle breaks to pull your hair out.

TPC felt like I was 175-200yds out every time, you think I was playing in FL where you bomb your drive your still 230yds out.

TPC15.jpg.4eb3af6897bcecfccfe4ab88dfcf3f3e.jpgWolfDancer11.jpg.87c859d0ae133d9ae19eeecdfabb2a4b.jpg

I’m playing “The Quarry” in San Antonio next Monday, last minute trip staying near the course.