TESTERS WANTED! ×

Playing out of footprints in the sand or moving the ball?

No rakes on the course and less than good foot smoothing is leaving some pretty deep dug in footprints.  I get the playing it down part - we do that in fairways and rough.  However if I were in a tire rut it would be ground under repair.  Or should we be leaving 'em in the footprint or moving it to a non-footprint spot?  Obviously don't hit it in the sand is the better plan but...  Hopefully there will be rakes out again soon so this will be a non-issue.  

Golfer in Summer, Curler in Winter

TM  Stealth  Ventus shaft

Callaway Epic Flash 5 adjusted to 4.

TM SIM 7 wood

TM M1 3 hybrid adjusted to 4

Callaway Apex 4 - P

Vokey 52, 56, 60

Odyssey 2 Ball with Black Line

3 minutes ago, appletonjim said:

No rakes on the course and less than good foot smoothing is leaving some pretty deep dug in footprints.  I get the playing it down part - we do that in fairways and rough.  However if I were in a tire rut it would be ground under repair.  Or should we be leaving 'em in the footprint or moving it to a non-footprint spot?  Obviously don't hit it in the sand is the better plan but...  Hopefully there will be rakes out again soon so this will be a non-issue.  

Tire rut in a bunker, play it as it lies no relief. 

I feel same way about footprints and everything else bunkers. We have been spoiled by maintained bunkers and that is not their intention. I hope rakes don't come back. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

Courses I've played are doing preferred lies in bunkers. Lift, smooth your lie, and place as close as possible to where it was. Felt like PReed yesterday it was nice!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

16 minutes ago, appletonjim said:

To be clear, a rut is not by definition Ground under Repair even in the General Area, although the rut is a good reason for the Committee to mark that area.  I'm on the fence while we have unusual measures to minimize disease transmission, and I'd recommend that each course or Committee make its own decision, and that all of the players play under the same rules.  The USGA has provided significant guidance regarding bunkers during Covid measures here:
https://www.usga.org/content/usga/home-page/rules-hub/rulesarticles/covid-19-rules-and-handicapping-faqs.html

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

My course removed rakes and added a local rule allowing preferred lies. But even when rakes are readily available, I’ve found myself in plenty of footprints.

So I’m embracing “rub-o-the-green” - because it’s good practice, a nod toward tradition, and I’m not keeping score anyway.

:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro D - Matrix Ozik XCON 6 S
:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
:nickent-small:________3DX 17* - Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid SG
:Hogan:______ICON Black 4-PW - KBS Tour V S
:cleveland-small:__________588 RTG 49  RTX 52.10  56.12 - DG S400
BobbyGrace.png.1dc40002fcec0eee8603b71b3e706e89.png______Amazing Grace NYC Tour CS
:taylormade-small:_______'19 TP5X
(the preceding have all been gamer approved)

"The most important shot in golf is the next one“ - Ben Hogan

Let them be natural or just get rid of bunkers. People are too lazy to rake them or courses don't have the funds to maintain them.

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

If all golfers understood and used the intended entrance/exit designed into the overwhelming majority of bunkers, a little foot smoothing would probably be adequate cleanup for the majority of beach crime scenes. It’s when people go tumbling down and climbing out of the faces that a long rake is needed to drag the yard of displaced sand back into place.

:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro D - Matrix Ozik XCON 6 S
:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
:nickent-small:________3DX 17* - Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid SG
:Hogan:______ICON Black 4-PW - KBS Tour V S
:cleveland-small:__________588 RTG 49  RTX 52.10  56.12 - DG S400
BobbyGrace.png.1dc40002fcec0eee8603b71b3e706e89.png______Amazing Grace NYC Tour CS
:taylormade-small:_______'19 TP5X
(the preceding have all been gamer approved)

"The most important shot in golf is the next one“ - Ben Hogan

Move the ball...duh

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Move the ball...duh

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I concur!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Our committee has ruled that if the ball lies in a foot print (or other damaged area), it is acceptable to move the ball.  However, this does not mean that you can take it out of the buried lie in the side of the bunker from impact and place it on the flat surface for a perfect lie. 😄 .

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Play it as it lies unless course implements a local rule. If someone forgot to take a bunker when rakes are there you have to play it a it lies, no difference here 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

In our City Championship two years ago our Pro decided not to “groom” the bunkers before play started, and did not list them as GUR. Guys were complaining all day during round one. The Pro told them, “Bunkers are supposed to be penal. If you don’t like it, don’t hit your ball into them!” All I care is that they’re not rock hard, other than that, it isn’t “supposed” to be manicured, so play it in the bunker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

We are playing for money - small money to be sure - so we play 'em down and hole out putts (you would have a scratch handicap if you made all your putts so don't ask for it).  I get rub of the green. You get behind clumps in the rough or in divots in the fairway and you just play it.  I don't need a perfect lie in the sand but if someone digs in their stance the ball can be below the surface of the sand.  Responses are mixed - at this point I am just asking partners if it is OK to move it just like I would in a really bad rut or casual water which happens in the spring here.

Thanks for all your feed back - I hope you (and I) never hit 'em in the sand.

Jim

TM SIM 7 wood

Callaway Apex 4 - P

Vokey 52, 56, 60

4 hours ago, appletonjim said:

We are playing for money - small money to be sure - so we play 'em down and hole out putts (you would have a scratch handicap if you made all your putts so don't ask for it).  I get rub of the green. You get behind clumps in the rough or in divots in the fairway and you just play it.  I don't need a perfect lie in the sand but if someone digs in their stance the ball can be below the surface of the sand.  Responses are mixed - at this point I am just asking partners if it is OK to move it just like I would in a really bad rut or casual water which happens in the spring here.

Thanks for all your feed back - I hope you (and I) never hit 'em in the sand.

Jim

This makes sense to me.  Without specific guidance from your club, its appropriate to define your own rules for these odd times.  As long as everyone is playing by the same rules, its fair.  Please also remember, the USGA has decided to allow handicap posting, so unless your club or region says not to, please post your scores.

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

I've encountered plenty of bad lies on the golf course and it is extremely rare for me to move the ball. Basically, I have to be having a really bad day and playing by myself or have someone yelling at me to move the ball. Under normal circumstances, I like a challenge and trying to figure out how to play different lies is important to player development. What if you were playing a round that mattered and had no recourse? 

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

18 hours ago, TR1PTIK said:

I've encountered plenty of bad lies on the golf course and it is extremely rare for me to move the ball. Basically, I have to be having a really bad day and playing by myself or have someone yelling at me to move the ball. Under normal circumstances, I like a challenge and trying to figure out how to play different lies is important to player development. What if you were playing a round that mattered and had no recourse? 

If I was playing a tournament and the rule was to play it down no matter what, I would without complaint (or at least without loud complaint).   I like challenges too, but how would you feel if you have a chance to win something in the team game and your playing partner says he can clear that 250 yard water hazard when he hasn't carried one that far all day.  His (and thus my/our) likelihood of success is minimal but if he thought that was a personal challenge he can do it.  He'll be a better golfer if he learns to make that shot but I would hope he learns it during practice.   Anyway it is always an ask situation - never assume anything and move it without checking. 

TM SIM 7 wood

Callaway Apex 4 - P

Vokey 52, 56, 60

1 hour ago, appletonjim said:

If I was playing a tournament and the rule was to play it down no matter what, I would without complaint (or at least without loud complaint).   I like challenges too, but how would you feel if you have a chance to win something in the team game and your playing partner says he can clear that 250 yard water hazard when he hasn't carried one that far all day.  His (and thus my/our) likelihood of success is minimal but if he thought that was a personal challenge he can do it.  He'll be a better golfer if he learns to make that shot but I would hope he learns it during practice.   Anyway it is always an ask situation - never assume anything and move it without checking. 

You're talking course management vs. playing from a bad lie. Apples and oranges my friend.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

Interesting, NCGA sent out info regarding tournament season starting. Here is what they say about bunkers. C922E4CC-8780-4998-BAA9-F985E05BFDDD.thumb.png.75a32eb611751e5ff90199495553149d.png

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

1 hour ago, THEZIPR23 said:

Interesting, NCGA sent out info regarding tournament season starting. Here is what they say about bunkers. C922E4CC-8780-4998-BAA9-F985E05BFDDD.thumb.png.75a32eb611751e5ff90199495553149d.png

In the current state of things, preferred lies in bunkers really makes the most sense to me

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

• 5 weeks later...

Given current climate regarding health concerns I would hope local course leadership would clearly communicate guidance related to sand/bunker play.

Outside a tournament or league play in which local club / official USGA rules govern its really the group members playing and agreeing to their own ground rules IMO.

Personally I vote to move the ball in the OP scenario. This is one of those challenges that's either quickly resolved/easy to address or gets very controversial per ones interpretation of how the situation should be addressed.

I usually try to get the issues identified/discussed before teeing off but yeah sometimes the unexpected surfaces.

Sent from my SM-N960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

For me if its not hard pan after a soaking, flooded or extremely rocky just play it (but as you said unless otherwise agreed upon prior to the round). If the sand is fluffy a footprint isnt going to bother me. I know which courses have garbage traps and the ones that don't so I would just have a pre-agreement before the round.

But thats just me I never hit the traps!...(I am sure @B.Boston has some photos of me going to the beach) but if he doesn't...I have never been in one

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

On 5/20/2020 at 3:55 PM, THEZIPR23 said:

We are using the same rule at our Club. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

For me if its not hard pan after a soaking, flooded or extremely rocky just play it (but as you said unless otherwise agreed upon prior to the round). If the sand is fluffy a footprint isnt going to bother me. I know which courses have garbage traps and the ones that don't so I would just have a pre-agreement before the round.
But thats just me I never hit the traps!...(I am sure [mention=85402]B.Boston[/mention] has some photos of me going to the beach) but if he doesn't...I have never been in one

I have at least one... and it was a hell of a par save so you should keep that one in the memory banks.

Thinking about this thread, personally I think if the lie is due a gross and obvious violation of etiquette (like someone’s dug in footprints) you should be able to lift, smooth, and drop. I also have been picking rocks out of bunkers my whole life. If I think it had a chance of damaging my club and I can remove it from around my ball in the fairway I’m going to Remove it from the bunker too.

Where is gets tricky for me is if you plug inside someone’s footprint. How can you really lift and smooth it and recreate your lie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

3 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

I have at least one... and it was a hell of a par save so you should keep that one in the memory banks. emoji23.png

Thinking about this thread, personally I think if the lie is due a gross and obvious violation of etiquette (like someone’s dug in footprints) you should be able to lift, smooth, and drop. I also have been picking rocks out of bunkers my whole life. If I think it had a chance of damaging my club and I can remove it from around my ball in the fairway I’m going to Remove it from the bunker too.

Where is gets tricky for me is if you plug inside someone’s footprint. How can you really lift and smooth it and recreate your lie?

Tourney this weekend was no rakes. 1 club length lift clean in place as long as you stayed in bunker. Only hit 2 bunkers and 1 was fine the other was a mess but with 1 club I was able to find a good lie. 

Tourney this weekend was no rakes. 1 club length lift clean in place as long as you stayed in bunker. Only hit 2 bunkers and 1 was fine the other was a mess but with 1 club I was able to find a good lie. 

That sounds perfectly fair. I can see “no closer to the hole” being difficult in some cases for bunkers. It seems one club length while staying in is more appropriate.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

That sounds perfectly fair. I can see “no closer to the hole” being difficult in some cases for bunkers. It seems one club length while staying in is more appropriate.

1 minute ago, B.Boston said:

I assumed it was no closer, as is all relief, but it didn't come up. You are correct in the fact that there are spots where you would not be able to take relief without getting close. The officials did state that if the bunker was so torn up within one club length you were screwed. 

3 minutes ago, THEZIPR23 said:

I assumed it was no closer, as is all relief, but it didn't come up. You are correct in the fact that there are spots where you would not be able to take relief without getting close. The officials did state that if the bunker was so torn up within one club length you were screwed. 

haha sounds like it was worth a little extra caution to play away from the bunkers then.  I can imagine the green-side ones would get bet up the worst.

This thread has me thinking about marketing a new golf bag essential utensil... the ball retriever/sand rake combo.  Look for me on an upcoming episode of Shark Tank 😉

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

1 minute ago, fixyurdivot said:

This thread has me thinking about marketing a new golf bag essential utensil... the ball retriever/sand rake combo.  Look for me on an upcoming episode of Shark Tank 😉

I would buy that. I got 10% on it to get you started.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!