Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tsecor

Nike Golf Bags - 2020

Recommended Posts

Our Sponsors

Anyone using the new Nike golf bags for 2020? read some great reviews on the Air Sport model.  Any thoughts or suggestions? I ride 60% of the time and walk (carry) the other 40%.

Thanks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A buddy of mine works for Carls. He said the Hybrid is just about everything you could ever want in a bag. Debating between that and a used Vessel... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

heard that is very good as a rider....a little heavy to walk with but it looks awesome

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought the Nike Air Hybrid bag and used it for the first time last week. I carted and it looks great. I did not have any issues getting my clubs in and out of the 14 individual slots. I walked with it from the car park and around to the driving range, it wasn't much heavier than my old bag, and once I fitted the straps it was pretty comfortable.  I recommended it. It will be my bag for many years to come. 

  • Like 1

:callaway-small: Driver: GBB Epic 10.5*
:callaway-small: 3 Wood: Epic Flash
:callaway-small: 4 Hybrid: Epic Flash
:callaway-small: Irons:  - PW Rogue 
:titelist-small: Wedges:  Vokey SM8 50*, SM7 56*, 60*
:titelist-small: :cameron-small: Putter: California Fastback 35" w Red Cord Dancing SC Grip
:nike-small: Bag: Nike Air Hybrid Golf Bag
:titelist-small: or :bridgestone-small: Ball: Tour Soft or e12

Still learning. Love the art of putting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Air Sport -- just got it on Wednesday. Coming from a Vessel Player 2.0 14-way, I just don't like 14-ways but thought one with a putter well would change that. It didn't, and I'm a swoosh sl*t so here we are. I should probably update my witb haha.

0AC63325-89B7-46DF-83F9-A92F9FFD276A.jpeg.d5767ab89e6addf7e5d3748702acd483.jpeg5BEC374B-36C9-4D20-9905-63B46E708576.jpeg.488ca58d41af66510a8ce57b147ca159.jpeg

  • Love 1

Driver: :taylormade-small: SIM Max 10.5 Fujikura Ventus Blue 6S

3w/5w: :callaway-small: XR16 Fujikura Speeder Evo 565 S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX 4 50.10 | 54.10 | 60.09 Nippon Modus 115 Wedge

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER5 BGT Stability Tour

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...