GolfSpy STUDque

(5) Competitors Wanted: #COBRACONNECT Challenge 4

Our Sponsors

1 hour ago, B.Boston said:

The suspense is killing me! Not to mention every time I open Instagram now there’s a cobra ad show thing those beautiful Forged Tec irons! 

319CCA3F-DF7D-4B76-AA05-6400FF6C10CF.gif.b5eb5890b60de3ded93c5c9473515390.gif

No kidding, even my wife is getting Cobra ads now, lol!

• Like 2

No kidding, even my wife is getting Cobra ads now, lol!

It’s going to get me in trouble one day...

“Hey hun, why am I getting adds for (insert brand here) those are expensive!”

*UPS truck pulls up*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

It’s going to get me in trouble one day...

“Hey hun, why am I getting adds for (insert brand here) those are expensive!”

*UPS truck pulls up*

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

That’s why I have fedex deliver to Walgreens 😂image.gif.dc448502dc07ec7694a690110702031c.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

That’s why I have fedex deliver to Walgreens image.gif.dc448502dc07ec7694a690110702031c.gif

Yeah, you’ve nailed it. Never deliver to your home guys. Send to office, your buddies, wherever but never your home unless it’s for your wife or significant other. I go in my wife’s closet and there are like 15 packages in there at any given time, I don’t say anything in case I trip up at some point so I have leverage. We need focus here!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Yeah, you’ve nailed it. Never deliver to your home guys. Send to office, your buddies, wherever but never your home unless it’s for your wife or significant other. I go in my wife’s closet and there are like 15 package in there at any given time, I don’t say anything in case I trip up at some point so I have leverage. We need focus here!

But the office is closed! And my buddy’s wife would see and tell my wife.

I need more friends... but we knew that already.

Looks like it’s ship to the ups store or pick up at post office.

Although my wife probably has the same amount of packages floating around our closet too. I could always blame it on stores not being open.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

But the office is closed! And my buddy’s wife would see and tell my wife.

I need more friends... but we knew that already.

Looks like it’s ship to the ups store or pick up at post office.

Although my wife probably has the same amount of packages floating around our closet too. I could always blame it on stores not being open.

I’ll be your friend to support your efforts.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Wedgie said:

Yeah, you’ve nailed it. Never deliver to your home guys. Send to office, your buddies, wherever but never your home unless it’s for your wife or significant other. I go in my wife’s closet and there are like 15 packages in there at any given time, I don’t say anything in case I trip up at some point so I have leverage. We need focus here!

Was my parents until I found out various places accept packages of this sort. Genius.

not that I buy a lot but I already golf enough so I don’t need to add fuel to that fire lol

also to note this thread took a wide turn lol. We need something to entertain us for a week to wait it’s gonna be tough boys!

• Like 2

O its definitely the worst now I am getting emails about this, seeing posts on social media, add that to me intently watching this thread and the anticipation is . . . So much fun! They should have had these all quarantine!

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Haha 3

This looks to be an amazing review. Can’t wait to see the results. My game is nowhere near good enough for this but I sure enjoy that MGS gives folks this opportunity!

This will be a long weekend. 

Edited by SnakeDoc
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, tchat07 said:

O its definitely the worst now I am getting emails about this, seeing posts on social media, add that to me intently watching this thread and the anticipation is . . . So much fun! They should have had these all quarantine!

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Instagram and Facebook are horrible, it just makes you want to come back over and check it out. You know it's something special when the  Application Thread  makes you giddy. 

giphy1.gif.bf547baf99c0895a2ad2505796825062.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Instagram and Facebook are horrible, it just makes you want to come back over and check it out. You know it's something special when the  Application Thread  makes you giddy. 

giphy1.gif.bf547baf99c0895a2ad2505796825062.gif

I've not close this page the whole week, I just refresh it all of the time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I see there has been a new posting by MGS about #cobraconnect Challenge  

Do we have to re-submit?  I see they want you to have three social media accounts. I have two of the three but can initiate the Instagram if need be.  But do I have to edit my old post or create a whole new one?

we have to 

Greetings and thanks for the chance to compete and win.  Here's the entry stuff:

1. 7.4 West Des Moines Iowa
  2. Social Media Accounts
    1. https://www.facebook.com/jeff.pigott.9
    2. Twitter @jkpigott
    3. IG https://www.instagram.com/jkpigott81/
  3. Would normally expect to play about 12 rounds over 8 weeks, but If I win it will be more@
  4. Current OEMs in my bag include
    1. Ping driver
    2. Nickent hybrids (2)
    3. MacGregor VIP 1025c irons - 120g ProPel Lite
    4. Cleveland wedges (2)
    5. Ping putter
    6. Titleist bag
  5. My dream bag for this challenge would be
    1. King SZ Yellow Driver 9* Tour Length - 1/2" (44") with Hzrdus Smoke yellow 60 stiff
    2. King SZ Big Tour 3 wood Tensei Pro Orange 70 Stiff 42.25"
    3. King SZ Hybrids 2 (17* and 41") and 3 (19* and 40.5") KBS Proto 85
    4. Forged tec irons 4-P, G -.25" and 2* flat with KBS Tour Stiff steel (soft stepped)
    5. King MIM Chrome wedges 54/10  and 60/8 KBS Tour Stiff 1* flat

Ive had a chance to hit the Forged tec irons. Long, great flight and dispersion is wicked good.  Loved the Tour length F9 last year and suspect the SZ will be even better.  3 woods and hybrids also look great. Have never hit their wedges but eager to try 'em.

I've done tracking from on every scorecard (fairways, GIR, putts etc since 2007). Would be nice to automate the process and compete againts others.

Thx for the chance!

I see there has been a new posting by MGS about #cobraconnect Challenge  
Do we have to re-submit?  I see they want you to have three social media accounts. I have two of the three but can initiate the Instagram if need be.  But do I have to edit my old post or create a whole new one?

we have to 

Just edit your post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro