Jump to content

2020 Official Member Review: Ben Hogan Icon & PTX Pro/Icon Combo Irons


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ZMendle10 said:

I've had them for a week so far and have been unable to give them much more practice other than on the range. Looks wise they live up to the hype and then some. I haven't been able to give much on performance lately as I have not been hitting them consistently. This part shaft and part me though as KBS shafts have never worked for me in the past and I tend to tinker with my swing but they were the only shaft close to my curent shaft weight. I will be taking them onto a trackman though in the near future to get distances and really spend time working with them.

However there does not seem to be any likelihood of these getting into my bag as the shaft options are not great for me but I would consider them if i were to get hit at club champion or someplace where I was getting fitted for a different shaft. 

That sucks about the shafts. Too bad the kbs shafts don't work for you. I'm the opposite, the KBS shafts work well for my swing in my irons. I have the tour V-90 Stiff shafts and my dispersion has tightened up tremendously.

It's too bad you couldn't have them changed out before you hit the Trackman. I wonder if theres a private fitter or a golf galaxy near you that could do something to help. Im sure you've explored that.

Let us know how it goes even if you don't get them switched out and hit the trackman. be curious to see the numbers

Driver - :callaway-small: Mavrik w/ Aldila Rogue White 130MSI 60X

3-Wood - :taylormade-small: M5 w/ Tensei Orange Pro 60g

Hybrid - :callaway-small: Apex 2 w/ Kuro Kage 65g

Irons - :callaway-small: Steelhead XR's w/ KBS Tour-V 90 - 5-PW, AW

Wedges - Kirkland Signature 52*, 56*, 60*

Putter -   Odyssey 3-Ball Hot Metal

 

JerBooth

Swing easy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, JerBooth said:

That sucks about the shafts. Too bad the kbs shafts don't work for you. I'm the opposite, the KBS shafts work well for my swing in my irons. I have the tour V-90 Stiff shafts and my dispersion has tightened up tremendously.

It's too bad you couldn't have them changed out before you hit the Trackman. I wonder if theres a private fitter or a golf galaxy near you that could do something to help. Im sure you've explored that.

Let us know how it goes even if you don't get them switched out and hit the trackman. be curious to see the numbers

It is very unfortunately but I was able to notice the tech in the PTX Pro really does work well in getting the ball up in the air. I have the X flex in the PTX pro and it actually launches much higher than the S flex in the Icons which I found interesting.

I can still add the numbers they would just be a very small sample size of decent shots if interested.

  • Like 1

Driver: :ping-small: Ping G410 LST 9°, Tensei 1K White (X  Flex)

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM 3 Wood 15°, Ventus Black 7S

3 Utility Iron (Alternate Club): :cobra-small: King Utility Iron 18.5°, Project X HZRDUS (S Flex)

3 Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 18°, Tensei Blue 70S

4i-AW: :srixon-small: ZX7, Tour Issue Dynamic Gold 120's S400 (1.5° Upright, Std Length)

56°:  :vokey-small: SM8, Finish: The Best Finish (Slate Blue) Grind: S, Bounce: 10°, Shaft: Dynamic Gold S400 (1.5° Upright, Std Length)

60°: :vokey-small: SM8, Finish: The Best Finish (Slate Blue) Grind: M, Bounce: 8°, Shaft: Dynamic Gold S400 (1.5° Upright, Std Length)

Putter: :ping-small: Scottsdale TR Sanita B 

Shot Tracking: :Arccos: Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour BX

*Depending on the course and conditions I choose between my hybrid and utility iron the day of.

Official Member Review: Nippon Zelos 7 (Here)

Follow My Super Speed Training Progress Below 103mph-112mph and Gaining

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KpCSY2sLk97yCmUyoW-aVzLLs_k4CuPR5708OrVw5gA/edit?usp=sharing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ZMendle10 said:

I've had them for a week so far and have been unable to give them much more practice other than on the range. Looks wise they live up to the hype and then some. I haven't been able to give much on performance lately as I have not been hitting them consistently. This part shaft and part me though as KBS shafts have never worked for me in the past and I tend to tinker with my swing but they were the only shaft close to my curent shaft weight. I will be taking them onto a trackman though in the near future to get distances and really spend time working with them.

However there does not seem to be any likelihood of these getting into my bag as the shaft options are not great for me but I would consider them if i were to get hit at club champion or someplace where I was getting fitted for a different shaft. 

I share your thoughts and installed Nippon Modus 120's last month.  Since then I've played them once and I am pleased with the results.  If they are on your radar, give them a shot if you chose to make it to CC.

  • TaylorMade SIM2 8* Mitsubishi Tensei 1K White 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Ben Hogan PTx Combo Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Vokey SM8 50 Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • TaylorMade MG2 TW 56 & 60 Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • TaylorMade TP5

 

Western, NY

5.7 Index

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, bens197 said:

I share your thoughts and installed Nippon Modus 120's last month.  Since then I've played them once and I am pleased with the results.  If they are on your radar, give them a shot if you chose to make it to CC.

That's reassuring to hear. I live like an hour away from a CC so these are definitely on the list of irons to try again. Like I said I really want to like them but its hard to give them a fair shake without being fitted and with limited shaft options. 

Driver: :ping-small: Ping G410 LST 9°, Tensei 1K White (X  Flex)

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM 3 Wood 15°, Ventus Black 7S

3 Utility Iron (Alternate Club): :cobra-small: King Utility Iron 18.5°, Project X HZRDUS (S Flex)

3 Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 18°, Tensei Blue 70S

4i-AW: :srixon-small: ZX7, Tour Issue Dynamic Gold 120's S400 (1.5° Upright, Std Length)

56°:  :vokey-small: SM8, Finish: The Best Finish (Slate Blue) Grind: S, Bounce: 10°, Shaft: Dynamic Gold S400 (1.5° Upright, Std Length)

60°: :vokey-small: SM8, Finish: The Best Finish (Slate Blue) Grind: M, Bounce: 8°, Shaft: Dynamic Gold S400 (1.5° Upright, Std Length)

Putter: :ping-small: Scottsdale TR Sanita B 

Shot Tracking: :Arccos: Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour BX

*Depending on the course and conditions I choose between my hybrid and utility iron the day of.

Official Member Review: Nippon Zelos 7 (Here)

Follow My Super Speed Training Progress Below 103mph-112mph and Gaining

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KpCSY2sLk97yCmUyoW-aVzLLs_k4CuPR5708OrVw5gA/edit?usp=sharing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, ZMendle10 said:

That's reassuring to hear. I live like an hour away from a CC so these are definitely on the list of irons to try again. Like I said I really want to like them but its hard to give them a fair shake without being fitted and with limited shaft options. 

I said this during my review and stand behind it to this day:

”these clubs are too good to be limited to just four shaft options.”

I am sure there is a fantastic reason why they chose this route but I still disagree with their logic.  Even with a “premium up-charge” they’re still priced well below anything even close to this calibre.  

 

 

  • Like 2
  • TaylorMade SIM2 8* Mitsubishi Tensei 1K White 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Ben Hogan PTx Combo Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Vokey SM8 50 Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • TaylorMade MG2 TW 56 & 60 Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • TaylorMade TP5

 

Western, NY

5.7 Index

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, bens197 said:

I said this during my review and stand behind it to this day:

”these clubs are too good to be limited to just four shaft options.”

I am sure there is a fantastic reason why they chose this route but I still disagree with their logic.  Even with a “premium up-charge” they’re still priced well below anything even close to this calibre.  

 

 

The hope would be that over time they expand upon their shaft options but them being direct to Consumer for a majority of their business who knows.

  • Like 1

Driver: :ping-small: Ping G410 LST 9°, Tensei 1K White (X  Flex)

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM 3 Wood 15°, Ventus Black 7S

3 Utility Iron (Alternate Club): :cobra-small: King Utility Iron 18.5°, Project X HZRDUS (S Flex)

3 Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 18°, Tensei Blue 70S

4i-AW: :srixon-small: ZX7, Tour Issue Dynamic Gold 120's S400 (1.5° Upright, Std Length)

56°:  :vokey-small: SM8, Finish: The Best Finish (Slate Blue) Grind: S, Bounce: 10°, Shaft: Dynamic Gold S400 (1.5° Upright, Std Length)

60°: :vokey-small: SM8, Finish: The Best Finish (Slate Blue) Grind: M, Bounce: 8°, Shaft: Dynamic Gold S400 (1.5° Upright, Std Length)

Putter: :ping-small: Scottsdale TR Sanita B 

Shot Tracking: :Arccos: Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour BX

*Depending on the course and conditions I choose between my hybrid and utility iron the day of.

Official Member Review: Nippon Zelos 7 (Here)

Follow My Super Speed Training Progress Below 103mph-112mph and Gaining

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KpCSY2sLk97yCmUyoW-aVzLLs_k4CuPR5708OrVw5gA/edit?usp=sharing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bens197 said:

I said this during my review and stand behind it to this day:

”these clubs are too good to be limited to just four shaft options.”

I am sure there is a fantastic reason why they chose this route but I still disagree with their logic.  Even with a “premium up-charge” they’re still priced well below anything even close to this calibre.  

 

 

Good point.  I suspect they were able to develop favorable pricing agreements with the shaft OEM's they offer but, with so many other popular and well liked shafts available now, it seems they have limited the buyer base.  As an example, if someone has a fitting done and a particular shaft stands out on multiple shortlist heads, they might be inclined to buy a single Hogan iron with that shaft for test.  Wait a minute... I think I just described my scenario 😆.

  • Haha 2

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

@Erik-M and @downlowkey, how's the black finish holding up on the Icon irons?   

 

Figured it was worth bumping this thread since it's been a while! 😉

  • Like 5

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 ALUMNUS

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6x | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8s | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120x | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, B.Boston said:

@Erik-M and @downlowkey, how's the black finish holding up on the Icon irons?   

Figured it was worth bumping this thread since it's been a while! 😉

The DBM finish is absolutely pristine everywhere but the sweet spot and along the leading edge of the soles. And even in those areas that see the most wear they still look really good. I’d normally include some pics but my gamer bag is currently in TX. Looking forward to being reunited those beauties in the near future.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro D - Matrix Ozik XCON 6 S
:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
:nickent-small:________3DX 17* - Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid SG
:Hogan:______ICON Black 4-PW - KBS Tour V S
:cleveland-small:__________588 RTG 49  RTX 52.10  56.12 - DG S400
BobbyGrace.png.1dc40002fcec0eee8603b71b3e706e89.png______Amazing Grace NYC Tour CS
:taylormade-small:_______'19 TP5X
(the preceding have all been gamer approved)

"The most important shot in golf is the next one“ - Ben Hogan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, downlowkey said:

The DBM finish is absolutely pristine everywhere but the sweet spot and along the leading edge of the soles. And even in those areas that see the most wear they still look really good. I’d normally include some pics but my gamer bag is currently in TX. Looking forward to being reunited those beauties in the near future.

Great news. Those irons look great and it’s even better if the finish holds up! A little wear around the sweet spot  never bothered me considering that means I’ve found it more than once! Haha

  • Like 3

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 ALUMNUS

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6x | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8s | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120x | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, B.Boston said:

Great news...A little wear around the sweet spot  never bothered me considering that means I’ve found it more than once! Haha

It makes alignment easier 🙂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • TaylorMade SIM2 8* Mitsubishi Tensei 1K White 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Ben Hogan PTx Combo Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Vokey SM8 50 Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • TaylorMade MG2 TW 56 & 60 Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • TaylorMade TP5

 

Western, NY

5.7 Index

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, bens197 said:

It makes alignment easier 🙂

And it scares people from betting against you. 😂

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 ALUMNUS

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6x | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8s | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120x | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The PTx Pro is on my radar if I need to make the switch to graphite shafts due to health reasons. I currently play the Apex Edge Pro and love the irons. I could even reshaft the Edge Pros if need be. I figure the transition to the PTx would be seamless; the shaft transition is up in the air.

:cobra-small: Fly Z+ Aldila DVS

Golfsmith Jet Stream 3W UST V2

:titelist-small: 915 H3 Diamana

:titelist-small: 915 H4 Diamana

:benhogan-small: Apex Edge Pro Apex 4

:titelist-small: Vokey SM6 50F/54S/58S

:titelist-small: Studio Design 2.5/:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach 11S

:titelist-small: Pro V1x

:skycaddie:

Bag Boy Chiller

Bag Boy Quad XL

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

“Reunited and it feels so good”... but it can always be better.

0FF63F28-EFB7-4513-A4FF-0097A25A2284.jpeg.2e7ed5f5e532c65a3c8324af76d36b31.jpeg

Now that I’m once again a Texas resident and back in possession of these forged babies, the firm turf is wreaking havoc on my elbows. Enter @PokeForeLyfe last week with a super sweet deal on one of my all time favorite shafts... what a pal! So it will soon be out with the KBS Tour-V 110 steel and in with the mythical Matrix Ozik Program 130 hexadecagonal graphite goodness.

Looking forward to putting this combo through the ringer and reporting the results here in the official review thread. Lemme know if you have any lingering questions about the beautiful buttery Ben Hogan ICONs.

  • Like 5
  • Love 1

:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro D - Matrix Ozik XCON 6 S
:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
:nickent-small:________3DX 17* - Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid SG
:Hogan:______ICON Black 4-PW - KBS Tour V S
:cleveland-small:__________588 RTG 49  RTX 52.10  56.12 - DG S400
BobbyGrace.png.1dc40002fcec0eee8603b71b3e706e89.png______Amazing Grace NYC Tour CS
:taylormade-small:_______'19 TP5X
(the preceding have all been gamer approved)

"The most important shot in golf is the next one“ - Ben Hogan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 3/22/2021 at 4:08 PM, downlowkey said:

“Reunited and it feels so good”... but it can always be better.

0FF63F28-EFB7-4513-A4FF-0097A25A2284.jpeg.2e7ed5f5e532c65a3c8324af76d36b31.jpeg

Now that I’m once again a Texas resident and back in possession of these forged babies, the firm turf is wreaking havoc on my elbows. Enter @PokeForeLyfe last week with a super sweet deal on one of my all time favorite shafts... what a pal! So it will soon be out with the KBS Tour-V 110 steel and in with the mythical Matrix Ozik Program 130 hexadecagonal graphite goodness.

Looking forward to putting this combo through the ringer and reporting the results here in the official review thread. Lemme know if you have any lingering questions about the beautiful buttery Ben Hogan ICONs.

As I’m still super happy with my hogans I thought I’d re-visit our review. A little swing change today really brought my combo set to life today that was super fun and really satisfying. My stiff recoils really seem to match my swing.

Downlowkey, how are the Ozik shafts in the Icons?

  • Like 3

:callaway-small: MavriK Sub Zero 9* on EvenFlow RipTide 6.0 50g

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:cobra-small: F8 5/6 wood on Aldila NxT GEN MLT R

:Hogan: Combo iron set -8,9,per Icon 5,6,7 PtxPro 4-UiHi on Recoil 780 ES f4 Stiff shafts (best clubs ever)

:benhogan-small: Equalizer 50°, 54°, 60° wedges on Recoil 780 f4

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)
 

:titelist-small: ProV1x

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 shoes

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Still loving these irons. This is the well-shaded first green of the local executive that I grew up on. It receives and rewards well struck irons 😊

5C66E664-D4C2-49EE-A11C-E04F9CEDE661.jpeg

  • Like 3
  • TaylorMade SIM2 8* Mitsubishi Tensei 1K White 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Ben Hogan PTx Combo Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Vokey SM8 50 Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • TaylorMade MG2 TW 56 & 60 Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • TaylorMade TP5

 

Western, NY

5.7 Index

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/24/2021 at 10:48 PM, Sluggo42 said:

Downlowkey, how are the Ozik shafts in the Icons?

I haven’t had a chance to swap them out yet. Also - the wind is always blowing 20+ mph down here in TX, so the mid-high launch characteristics of the Program 130 may prove to be problematic.

But I’m still absolutely loving the ICON Blacks.

  • Like 3

:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro D - Matrix Ozik XCON 6 S
:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
:nickent-small:________3DX 17* - Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid SG
:Hogan:______ICON Black 4-PW - KBS Tour V S
:cleveland-small:__________588 RTG 49  RTX 52.10  56.12 - DG S400
BobbyGrace.png.1dc40002fcec0eee8603b71b3e706e89.png______Amazing Grace NYC Tour CS
:taylormade-small:_______'19 TP5X
(the preceding have all been gamer approved)

"The most important shot in golf is the next one“ - Ben Hogan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just ordered a set of the new EDGE EX irons. All the reviews I've read have been very positive and they are so similar to the Apex Edge Pros I played for years. I thought about waiting for the demo program, but decided to proceed with my purchase. I got the Recoil graphite shafts as my teacher suggested that would really help with my joint pain. Has anyone out there had a chance to try these? If so, please share your thoughts.

  • Love 1

Drive for Show; Putt for Dough

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Tested a ton of different clubs in the last several weeks (PTxPro, MIM Tour, 639CB, 902 Forged, MODB-1, MP-20 HMB, MP-20 MMC, JPX 919 Forged, JPX 919 Tour) and the PTxPros were the most consistent, for me, on Trackman along with the MODB-1s but the Hogans look much better (haha). Love the look and flight of them and only like the feel (obviously isn't as soft as a one piece forging) but feel is less important than performance. I think they do a very good job of slotting in between a player's distance iron and a player's cavity back. They offer better feel and feedback than a player's distance iron and more forgiveness on mishits than a one piece forged player's cavity back. They look sharp as well!

Would have to adjust a bit to the traditional lofts but surprisingly even though they are 4.5 degrees weaker than my current 7 iron they aren't a full club shorter, probably closer to half a club. And they are more responsive to flighting a ball down. Would highly recommend the demo program for anyone even a little bit curious. I am curious as to what the shorter irons play like since I think the construction changes between the 7 and 8 iron and there is talk about the CG moving up a bit to keep the ball from ballooning. I like the sound of that in theory but wonder if people see that in practice. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, vandyland said:

Tested a ton of different clubs in the last several weeks (PTxPro, MIM Tour, 639CB, 902 Forged, MODB-1, MP-20 HMB, MP-20 MMC, JPX 919 Forged, JPX 919 Tour) and the PTxPros were the most consistent, for me, on Trackman along with the MODB-1s but the Hogans look much better (haha). Love the look and flight of them and only like the feel (obviously isn't as soft as a one piece forging) but feel is less important than performance. I think they do a very good job of slotting in between a player's distance iron and a player's cavity back. They offer better feel and feedback than a player's distance iron and more forgiveness on mishits than a one piece forged player's cavity back. They look sharp as well!

Would have to adjust a bit to the traditional lofts but surprisingly even though they are 4.5 degrees weaker than my current 7 iron they aren't a full club shorter, probably closer to half a club. And they are more responsive to flighting a ball down. Would highly recommend the demo program for anyone even a little bit curious. I am curious as to what the shorter irons play like since I think the construction changes between the 7 and 8 iron and there is talk about the CG moving up a bit to keep the ball from ballooning. I like the sound of that in theory but wonder if people see that in practice. 

It's nice to hear you could actually get hands on and have some success with these irons.  

The essence of those who have played the complete PTx set was the shorter irons were a lower and more penetrating flight.  Rather than use tungsten in the sole like they did in long irons, they replaced that with titanium and raised the cg.  So yes, they should fly lower.

If you can, give the Combo set a shot with the Icon's in your short irons to see if they work for your game.

Good luck as you make your way though this process...

  • Like 3
  • TaylorMade SIM2 8* Mitsubishi Tensei 1K White 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Ben Hogan PTx Combo Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Vokey SM8 50 Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • TaylorMade MG2 TW 56 & 60 Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • TaylorMade TP5

 

Western, NY

5.7 Index

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...