TESTERS WANTED! ×

Apparel cost!

SuperDave

I know we talked about the cost of equipment to manufacture and to purchase and the difference in between, but what about apparel.

You can purchase polos from the likes of Ben Hogan and PGA Tour for $15 to $20.

Then you have Travis Mathew, Donald Ross, Peter Millar, Greg Norman, William Murray that cost $60 to $90.

Are we really paying $45 to $70 extra for just a name.

And is it worth it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

If it comes down to it, my priorities are clubs and shoes. Gotta have comfortable shoes to walk the course so I will splurge on that aspect. I will only play clubs that feel and look right to me so I will spend the extra money. But I cannot bring myself to spend $75 or more for a golf shirt. I tend to look for sales and discounts from previous years fashions and wait until items go on sale.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

16 hours ago, SuperDave said:

I know we talked about the cost of equipment to manufacture and to purchase and the difference in between, but what about apparel.

You can purchase polos from the likes of Ben Hogan and PGA Tour for $15 to $20.

Then you have Travis Mathew, Donald Ross, Peter Millar, Greg Norman, William Murray that cost $60 to $90.

Are we really paying $45 to $70 extra for just a name.

And is it worth it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I agree.  Most of the polos I see advertised online are $100 or more.  A friend of mine bought a Callaway polo for $40 on sale at TJ Max last and felt it was a good deal.  I have yet to pay over $30 for one not on sale.  I didn't know until tonight about Ben Hogan apparel when I stumbled across the section at Wal-Mart.  Which brings me to my next point, I stocked up on Hogan shorts for $16.97 a pair which beats the heck out of the $60 and $70 shorts I've seen at Kohl's.  

Driver: Cobra Speedzone 10.5 Mitsubishi AV Blue S flex

Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 3-4 Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue (low launch original version) S flex

Hybrids: Taylormade GAPR 3 KBS graphite shaft

Strata 4 and 5 hybrids R flex

Irons: Strata 6-PW R flex

Wedges: Texan Classics 52, 56, 60 R flex

Putter: Odyssey Red Ball mallet

Ball: Srixon Q Star Tour

I love Travis Mathew polos. But yes I even feel like Nike, ADIDAS, and UA are getting out of my comfort zone in price range. I’m and a huge clearance vulture. Huge fan of Nordstrom’s Rack App, and Scheels clearance rack. I’m also huge on feel of material, that’s where the premium brands get me. 

What's in the Bag

Bag- Sun Mountian 

Driver - Callaway Rouge 9.5* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow
Fairway wood - Ping G15 3 wood

Hybrid - Tour Edge Exotics XCG6 19* 
Irons - Callaway XR 5-PW
Wedges - Cleveland 588-RTX 52* 56* 60*
Putter - Scotty Cameron Select Newport 3 - SuperStroke Wrist lock Grip

I'm about saving money when it comes to the clothing. It has to fit right for me. Especially the shirts. Not to tight, room in the arm pits. I found many premium brands at discount stores. Found Greg Norman and PGA at Sam's Cub, Under Armour at Ross, Nike at Marshall's.  I pay in the teens for everything and still look like the guy who spent a few hundred. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/29/2020 at 4:10 PM, Tom the Golf Nut said:

I'm about saving money when it comes to the clothing. It has to fit right for me. Especially the shirts. Not to tight, room in the arm pits. I found many premium brands at discount stores. Found Greg Norman and PGA at Sam's Cub, Under Armour at Ross, Nike at Marshall's.  I pay in the teens for everything and still look like the guy who spent a few hundred. 

Agreed, I spend a lot of time scouring ebay for shirts and I have been able to save tons of money just with a little time. I never pay full retail for golf shirts and will always see if I can find the shirt I like at a another place for cheap. I have had so many occasions where I almost bought a shirt or shorts from nike, then typed in the item into google and found it $20-40 cheaper somewhere else.

Right Handed

Taylormade sim2 9 degree ventus black 7x ( velecore) 44.5

Callaway epic flash sz 5 wood 17 degree tensi AV blue X

Mizuno CLK 19 degree tensi av blue X

Callaway x forged 16 4-pw Project x 6.0 +.75

Vokey SM7 black 50/54/58 Project x 6.0 flighted +.5 length 

Scotty cameron newport 2.6 34 length

• 2 months later...

I devote money to clubs and shoes, for clothes I usually get the Grand Slam brand from Khols. I feel they are every bit a comfortable and good looking as way bore expensive options.

:ping-small: G410 Plus Driver, Ping Tour 173-65 Regular

:ping-small: G410 5 wood, Ping Tour 173-65 Regular

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 3 Iron, Alta CB 70 Regular

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-LW Project X LZ 5.5

:scotty-small:   Phantom X 12

:titelist-small: Pro V1x Yellow

:Arccos:

I enjoy playing in Peter Millar, Greyson, RLX, G/Fore, Straight Down, etc..... I have several Travis Mathew polos but more for casual wear as the material shows sweat very easily.  

You can find a lot of deals at TJ Maxx or places like that, but I have had great luck with eBay!  You can find new with tag items and if you know your size then you can find unbelievable deals.  It's rare that I pay over $35 - $40 for a polo and we are talking some of the more expensive brands out there.  Just keep an eye out and do a bit more searching around rather than just buying straight from Golf Galaxy or Nordstrom.  Also, tend to buy either Under Armour Vented Short or Adidas 365 shorts and usually find them around $30 to $35.

As for the difference, I find that some of the brands I've mentioned tend to have a bit better materials, styles, but most importantly the fit tends to be a bit more spot on.  I prefer an athletic fit and not something loose through torso and arms.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

Yes, in most cases it’s worth it.  I’d rather buy a $50 FJ polo and have it for several years without collars rolling, dealing with Irish pennants or pulls in the material than a shirt that will do the contrary after a few washes. 

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

I wait until TGW or World wide golf shops has a sale on (email alerts). I normally buy Nike polo's, they are always bringing out new stuff so the old shirts are always on sale, sometimes $70-80 shirts for $35-40

:ping-small: Driver: G425 Max 10.5*
:ping-small: Wood: G425 Max
:ping-small: Wood: G425 Max
:titelist-small: Hybrid: TS2 23*
:titelist-small: Irons:  6 to GW, T300 
:titelist-small: Wedges:  Vokey SM8 50F, 54S, 58K
:cameron-small: Putter: 1998 Tei3 Newport Long Neck
:titelist-small: Ball: Yellow Titleist VG3
:nike-small: Bag: Nike Air Hybrid Golf Bag

I Love the Art of Putting!

On 6/17/2020 at 2:56 PM, Flip4000 said:

Agreed, I spend a lot of time scouring ebay for shirts and I have been able to save tons of money just with a little time. I never pay full retail for golf shirts and will always see if I can find the shirt I like at a another place for cheap. I have had so many occasions where I almost bought a shirt or shorts from nike, then typed in the item into google and found it $20-40 cheaper somewhere else.

Same here.  I have a bunch of Vineyard Vines polos that I picked up super cheap in auctions.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

I thrift, some of my best finds were Peter Millar for $6 each. I can regularly get UA/Adidas/Norman for under $5. Even when I bought new in the past it was sales at TJs and the Izod/Adidas outlets. Very rarely did I pay more than $20 for a shirt. I swear by the Haggar Cool 18 pants though. I will buy those new still, but there's always sales 2/$50 etc.

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

I've been playing in Ben Hogan shorts and I have two complaints.  The material of the pockets sticks to golf gloves like crazy.  Which is actually not as much of an issue as at first.  I was keeping a spare tee and ball in my left pocket and when I grabbed them, my pocket would turn inside out.  The other complaint is that one back pocket comes sewn shut for some reason.  It's not really well sewn shut, so it's easy to remove the single thread.  I bought 5 pair and they all came that way.  For $17 a piece, I can't complain too much.  I will get a pair or two of the Ben Hogan pants this winter to see how they are.

Driver: Cobra Speedzone 10.5 Mitsubishi AV Blue S flex

Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 3-4 Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue (low launch original version) S flex

Hybrids: Taylormade GAPR 3 KBS graphite shaft

Strata 4 and 5 hybrids R flex

Irons: Strata 6-PW R flex

Wedges: Texan Classics 52, 56, 60 R flex

Putter: Odyssey Red Ball mallet

Ball: Srixon Q Star Tour

I've been playing in Ben Hogan shorts and I have two complaints.  The material of the pockets sticks to golf gloves like crazy.  Which is actually not as much of an issue as at first.  I was keeping a spare tee and ball in my left pocket and when I grabbed them, my pocket would turn inside out.  The other complaint is that one back pocket comes sewn shut for some reason.  It's not really well sewn shut, so it's easy to remove the single thread.  I bought 5 pair and they all came that way.  For $17 a piece, I can't complain too much.  I will get a pair or two of the Ben Hogan pants this winter to see how they are.

SWMBO bought me a few pairs of those Ben Hogan shorts. They’ve lasted quite a while and still OK. Since I wear shorts every day (summer change 2x day) they take a lot of abuse.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

SWMBO bought me a few pairs of those Ben Hogan shorts. They’ve lasted quite a while and still OK. Since I wear shorts every day (summer change 2x day) they take a lot of abuse.

Hmmm twice a day? Inquiring minds want to know more.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Hmmm twice a day? Inquiring minds want to know more.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Florida HUMIDITY

Rick

Left Hand, 

While you certainly do pay a premium for name brands, there is also a quantifiable difference in materials and quality. I too typically look for good deals at Kohl's and have several pairs of Ben Hogan brand shorts from Walmart. They get the job done, there's no doubt about it. I also have a $75 FJ polo that I won in a tournament that is by far the most comfortable and breathable shirt I own as well as an Under Armour shirt and an Oakley shirt that were both given to me by a friend because they no longer fit him. They are both quite comfortable and breathable in comparison to less expensive shirts. The cheaper shirts I own are certainly comfortable at first glance, but as soon as you introduce heat and sweat the differences are quite noticeable. The materials used tend to be a bit thicker (or at least feel that way) and they just can't compete with how they manage moisture.

I will always purchase based based on my budget (which is typically quite small), but when presented the opportunity to get something nicer I most certainly will do that because I have experienced a difference firsthand. 

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

While you certainly do pay a premium for name brands, there is also a quantifiable difference in materials and quality. I too typically look for good deals at Kohl's and have several pairs of Ben Hogan brand shorts from Walmart. They get the job done, there's no doubt about it. I also have a $75 FJ polo that I won in a tournament that is by far the most comfortable and breathable shirt I own as well as an Under Armour shirt and an Oakley shirt that were both given to me by a friend because they no longer fit him. They are both quite comfortable and breathable in comparison to less expensive shirts. The cheaper shirts I own are certainly comfortable at first glance, but as soon as you introduce heat and sweat the differences are quite noticeable. The materials used tend to be a bit thicker (or at least feel that way) and they just can't compete with how they manage moisture.
I will always purchase based based on my budget (which is typically quite small), but when presented the opportunity to get something nicer I most certainly will do that because I have experienced a difference firsthand. 

Kohl’s shorts on sale are the best I have. The Ben Hogan shirts for me aren’t very good. SWMBO bought me a few and they ended up at Goodwill. Pro Shops here have decent clothing sales every year and can get up to 60% off.

Rick

Left Hand, 

My local BJ's Wholesale often has Callaway shorts & shirts that I'll pick up for around $15-$20. Shirts for the most part I just stock up every December at the Ahead factory clearance. I'll wait until the last day when everything is marked down to $5 and I'll snag 4-5 shirts at that point. They'll all be overruns from courses & outings so they'll have logos on the chest or the sleeve, but that's fine by me. Those'll last me 2 years easy and whatever I cycle out I'll donate and the shirts will still be in very good to great condition.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

I don't think you can say quantifiable difference without being able to measure it.

The only difference I have found between a $60 Nike polo and a $15 BCG Polo from the local sporting goods store is the fit. Both are hot in 95* heat with 50%+ humidity. Both dry quickly on the way home, but the Nike is fit for an athletic body, while the BCG is fit for the Dad bods.

Tiger is the GOAT, change my mind.

On 8/27/2020 at 10:29 PM, HardcoreLooper said:

Same here.  I have a bunch of Vineyard Vines polos that I picked up super cheap in auctions.

I actually found a company called 32 degrees. I assume they are struggling with covid because they have dropped their prices significantly. I have a few of their polos and they have been solid so far. Hard to beat sub $10 polos

Right Handed

Taylormade sim2 9 degree ventus black 7x ( velecore) 44.5

Callaway epic flash sz 5 wood 17 degree tensi AV blue X

Mizuno CLK 19 degree tensi av blue X

Callaway x forged 16 4-pw Project x 6.0 +.75

Vokey SM7 black 50/54/58 Project x 6.0 flighted +.5 length 

Scotty cameron newport 2.6 34 length

Love grand slam golf polos from Khols. Alot of variety and you can get the typical 30% off at khols. Love deals

In my bag:

Driver:  :Hogan: Ben Hogan GS53 10.5* Stiff Mitsubishi tensei blue Stiff

3 Wood: :Sub70: 939 x 15 deg. UST Proforce Black V2 7F4 stiff

Hybrid:  :Sub70: 939x Hybrid UST 680 recoil shaft stiff

Irons: :Sub70: 699 irons 4-PW  KBS tour 90 v Stiff 

50 Deg:Sub70: TAIII Satin

54 deg: :Sub70: TAIII Satin

58 Deg: :Sub70: TAIII Satin

Putter:Sub70: 004 Single Bend Masters Edition

Rangefinder: :CaddyTek: Caddytek V2

Check out my MyGolfSpy 2020 Forum Official Tester: Ben Hogan GS53 Driver

I also love Travis Matthew, their polo's are great on and off. I would never have spent $90 for a polo (unless I was in a pro shop on a Golf Trip)...but I happened to find them at Nordstrom's Rack for like $25 shopping with the wife, now it is all I get.....

:mizuno-small: Irons: Mizuno MP53 Stiff/standard 

:mizuno-small: Hybrid: 4I

:ping-small: Driver: Ping G25 9 degree, stiff

:cleveland-small: Wedges: 52, 56, 60

:scotty-cameron-1: Select Roundback 2014

On 8/27/2020 at 4:17 PM, bens197 said:

Yes, in most cases it’s worth it.  I’d rather buy a $50 FJ polo and have it for several years without collars rolling, dealing with Irish pennants or pulls in the material than a shirt that will do the contrary after a few washes. 

.... I have over 30 Foot Joy shirts and never paid more than $29 for any of them. Most I purchased at $25 or less. None were the current model and of course but all were on sale. I always look when playing a course because every n ow and then they are being blown out to make room for the new models, and the PGA SS can also have great sales on FJ. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

• 1 year later...

Kit and Ace is a clothing company that was founded in 2010 by two graduates from the University of British Columbia. The company's headquarters are located in Vancouver, Canada. Kit and Ace focuses on creating fashionable clothes for men and women with an emphasis on comfort wear. This means that their clothes are designed to be easy to move around in while also looking stylish.

@808nationand I think a like. Pay for good clubs, shoes and only buy budget friendly apparel. I like Kohls for reasonably priced golf shorts, their Chaps line are some of the most comfortable shorts I've worn. Stein Mart used to be my goto for reasonably priced golf shirts, but now Academy Sports and Dick's clearance sales are where I find the best deals. I like the quality & feel of some of the higher end polos, but I'd rather spend that money on tee times. 

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

2 hours ago, Headhammer said:

@808nationand I think a like. Pay for good clubs, shoes and only buy budget friendly apparel. I like Kohls for reasonably priced golf shorts, their Chaps line are some of the most comfortable shorts I've worn. Stein Mart used to be my goto for reasonably priced golf shirts, but now Academy Sports and Dick's clearance sales are where I find the best deals. I like the quality & feel of some of the higher end polos, but I'd rather spend that money on tee times. 

... 👍  While I almost always notice what kind of clubs people I am paired up with are playing out of simple curiosity and usually notice their golf shoes for comfort reasons, I never pay any attention to anyone's apparel. Obviously really loud or poorly matched clothing catches my eye but whether their shorts and shirts come directly from Foot Joy and Trevor Mathew or Kohls and Stein Mart I would never know. And I would really have no idea if your shirt is the current offering so buying last years or discontinued styles and colors at 25-50% off seems like a no brainer to me. I only wear Foot Joy shirts and paid $25 for most of them on closeout, some less and my shorts are a combo of Stein Mart, Budget Golf and Greg Norman from Costco and all were under $20. 

... The point being very few people pay any attention to your apparel as long as you look like you know how to dress.

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

19 minutes ago, chisag said:

Trevor Mathew

Travis Mathew's lesser known cousin and the black sheep of the family.

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

Bobby Jones shirts are extremely well made with finely woven cotton but are $150+. Masters golf shirts are available ONLY for non-members at the Masters Tournament from $150-$250; there are no phone, mail, or internet purchases. Sea Island cotton for warm weather and Merino wool and cashmere for cooler weather are my favorites; these are usually available only at high end menswear stores. Joseph Bank has some great stuff and it’s frequently half price on sale. Life and golf are too short to wear cheap and poorly made clothes.

Are you paying for the name? Basically, YES! My family has been in the clothing manufacturing company, as was I for a while, and the same manufacturer made the same products with different labels. I sold clothing for major retailers and discounters, the same exact item, with different labels. Outlet store products, in most cases are NOT the same products in the main locations. They are cheaper made items with the major label sold at discount prices. It's one thing to buy at a major store when it's on sale opposed to an outlet store or on line. Clothing mark-up is generally 70%, although I sold shirts for $12 wholesale, the store marked it up to $59, then on sale for $29. Nice profits!

Certified Club Fitter.

Ping G425 Max Driver 10.5° w/Fujikura Ventus TR

Ping G425 Max 5-7-9 Fairway Woods w/Ping Alta CB

Ping G425 Irons 5-U w/Ping Alta CB (Power-Spec Lofts)

Ping 4.0 Eye2 Glide Wedges 54°-58° w/Recoil SmacWrap

Ping Redwood ZB Putter w/PP58

PING Pioneer Cart Bag

Lamkin Sonar+ Wrap Mid-Size Grips