TESTERS WANTED! ×

My Pushcart Broke, So What Do You Recommend?

I was playing a tournament early this week, and the arm that my pushcart sits on broke off, so I need a new one. I loved the one I had (Clicgear 3.5+), but it didn't even last two years. Granted I do use it a lot, but for $250, you'd think it would last a little longer. I was looking at the BagBoy Triswivel II or BagBoy Nitron. Before I make a purchase, I just thought I'd ask if anyone had any suggestions. Thanks!

:ping-small: G430 LST 10.5* (Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6X)

:ping-small: G430 MAX 14* (Fujikura Ventus TR Black 7X)

:ping-small: iCrossover 17* (Mitsubishi Kai'li White 80X)

:ping-small: i230 4-PW (True Temper Dynamic Gold X100)

:titelist-small: SM8 50* F Grind; 8* Bounce (Project X LZ 6.0 120)

:titelist-small: SM8 54* F Grind; 10* Bounce (Project X LZ 6.0 120)

:titelist-small: SM8 58* M Grind; 8* Bounce (Project X LZ 6.0 120)

:ping-small: PLD Anser 2

:taylormade-small: TP5X

"Practice like you've never won. Play like you've never lost."

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I went with a Caddytek EZ lite and it’s awesome, 10+ rounds in and I love it but the MGS test winners should give some great selections.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

• Guests
Guest Delete
9 hours ago, Ultimate Junior Golfer said:

I was playing a tournament early this week, and the arm that my pushcart sits on broke off, so I need a new one. I loved the one I had (Clicgear 3.5+), but it didn't even last two years. Granted I do use it a lot, but for $250, you'd think it would last a little longer. I was looking at the BagBoy Triswivel II or BagBoy Nitron. Before I make a purchase, I just thought I'd ask if anyone had any suggestions. Thanks!

Contact click gear for replacement parts. It's cheaper than a new one for sure. 

Plus, if you bought it with a platinum credit card it might have a warranty replacement too. (Through the credit card company)

What @TimoTe said about contacting Clicgear.  It could be a simple fix and cost a lot less if anything.  Also I would look at Sun Mountain if you do need to get a new one.  We used to use them as rental carts and had very few problems and parts are easy to get when we needed them>

Ping G425 LST 10.5* - Rogue White 130

Ping G425 LST 14.5 - Rogue White 130

TaylorMade SIM 19* Tensei Pro White

Srixon ZX5 4&5 iron Modus 120

Srixon ZX7 6-AW Modus 120

Vokey SM8 54* 60* Modus 125 wedge

EvnRoll ER5B

Post a pic of the failure as well

Woods:  :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max LS 9*,  Ventus Blue 6S / :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+, 15*, MCA Diamana Thump 75S
Hybrid: :PXG: 0317 X Proto 3H & 4H, Ventus Blue 7S  

Irons: :Takomo: Takomo IRON 101 5-PW, Accra T90i S
Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX ZipCore 48*, Accra T90i, 53* & 58*, Accra T100i S
Putter: :EVNROLL: ER1.2, 355g, :kbs: Tour GPS, 33" w/
image.png.709cedef1b6b981263b7fb0d3abefd71.png Mid Slim 2.0
Ball: Maxfli Tour
Bag/Cart: :nike-small: '20 Air Hybrid 2 / :Clicgear: 4.0 / Alphard Club Booster V2, Swivel kit
Accessories: :Arccos: 360 /  Garmin G80 / Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized 

I have not been happy with my Clicgear 3.5+ either.  I've used it 4 times in the two years I have owned it.  Nothing but problems.  First setup was with the "Pro Kit."  That's garbage.  Don't get that.  It was as if my bag (whether a Ping DLX, Ping Pioneer, or Sun Mountain 3.5LS) was on a swivel.  Nothing but turning.  I got rid of that.  Next round the arm that holds the bungee snapped.  Instead of pushing the bag, I've been carrying the cart and bag for 3 of 4 rounds.

:ping-small:G410 plus driver,:taylormade-small:Aeroburner 3W, :cobra-small:F6 Baffler 
:callaway-small:XR 4, 5 hybrids
:titleist-small:2021 T300 6 - GW, SW irons
:callaway-small: Mack Daddy CB 58/12 wedge
Axis1 Rose putter

Alternates: Srixon ZX4 MKII irons

I've heard very positive comments for Clicgear and Caddytek... I can say I've had my Bag Boy EZ Fold LX for years, and never had a single on-course problem or mechanical malfunction from it or any of my golf buds Bag Boy push carts.

20200529_145057.jpg

20200529_144950.jpg

• 3 years later...

I'm a walker and I have the Bag Boy Quad-XL. I've had it for 5 years. Other than tightening a screw or two, it has provided me with great service. Highly recommend one if you can find one.

"It's only rock and roll...but I like it." - Mick Jagger

"It is not the will to win that matters-Everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters." - Paul "Bear" Bryant

"If anything is worth doing, it is worth doing with all your heart." - the Buddha

What's in the bag:

Driver Taylormade R15, 3W Callaway RazrFit Extreme, 5W - Cobra Fly Z XL, Heat II Single Length Irons 4-AW, SW, LW

What's on my feet: Squarz/Under Armour Charged Draw 2

Bag Boy Quad XL Push Cart w/Bag Boy CB15 bag

Where I play:  Baja Country Club - Ensenada, Baja Califorinia, Mexico/Bajamar Oceanfront Golf Resort, Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico