Ping Stealth Wedges 50-54-58 DG S300 shafts

Odyssey Stroke Lab 7 Tuttle Putter

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To use a line or not to use a line? That is the question. It's not exactly Shakespeare, but when lining up a putt, it's a question I'll bet you've asked your self more than once. Some golfe

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! It's time to get aligned! We've got a fresh collection of six forum members who'll be getting a new batch of balls with the custom alignment features of Align XL. We

Nice of Golfballs.com to do this again!  I really enjoyed giving these a run and am a convert to using a line on my ball 🙂 Anyone curious should apply here and give them a shot!  What do you have

Posted Images

Hello...  I love this feature in a golf ball, I start lining up my putts.  I am having 1.5 putts per round.

1. Walnut, CA. Handicap is 12

2. I usually mark my own  line on the ball.

3. ProV1X. Line: NOCHISTLAN

I use the sharpie method. I feel it gives me more confidence on the green. Also it gives feedback on how well I struck the putt. 
1. Savannah GA / 15hcp

2. Sharpie 
3. Taylormade TP5

Posted (edited)
  1. Abington, MA    15.1 hcp
  2. Have a clamp from amazon that goes onto the ball so I can use a sharpie to draw a line
  3. Titleist Pro V1X  - Blue Line "Ross"
Edited by Reale325
Added in handicap

Driver - Mizuno ST200

3 Wood - Mizuno ST190

5 Wood - Callaway Epic Flash

Irons 4-P - Mizuno JPX 919 Forged

Wedge - Cleveland CBX2 56 & 60

Putter - Seemore FGP

1. Tampa Florida, 5

2. Sharpie

3. Bridgestone XS, EZ Money

M1 driver, Cobra F6 3 wood, Cobra black TEC irons, Vokey 52,56 Ping putter

From Magnolia, Texas   Playing to a 10.5 H/C

I use a Purple sharpie along the axis of the ball where the model of the ball is located. I use this as an identifier (not many purple fans out there) and as a putting alignment aid.

Ball Choice : Titleist Pro V 1 with the caption: Geaux Tigers (I wish Golfballs.com had purple ink for the XL system) 👍⛳

:callaway-small: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 9 deg driver with Tensei Blue shaft 

:755178188_TourEdge: Exotics EX 10 beta  3 wood & 5 wood  W/ Graphite Design shafts

:755178188_TourEdge: Exotics EX 10 Hybrid with Graphite Design shaft

default_mizuno-small.jpg.b7e121701aadd867e399bdb2331c9f9f.jpg Mizuno Hot metal pro irons with Dynamic gold shafts

default_taylormade-small.jpgTaylor Made Milled Grind 2 raw finish wedges 54 & 58

Evnroll ER2 putter

On 5/28/2020 at 9:35 PM, GolfSpy STUDque said:
  • Location and HC - Farmingdale NY - Bethpage
  • Current line method - Sharpie with template
  • Ball choice and personalization ProV1 "CHW"

Posted (edited)

I do use a balancer to line my balls and it does assist with my putting. Would love to try these new balls out.

Hernando, FL

Bridgestone E6 Soft

Edited by fitzinnc
update info

My Scotty and I would love to be a tester of the line method--I need to get the magic back in my putting so I can break 80 at my new course!  Here's my details:

1. Location and HC - Buckeye, AZ (near Phoenix).   My club is Verrado Golf Club (Founders and Victory Courses), designed by Tom Lehman (who I met on the course earlier this year), I live across the street from the FOUNDERS clubhouse and practice facilities  (living the life!)
  2. Current line method - use the preprinted line on my golf ball.
  3. Ball choice and personalization - Scotty Cameron Newport 2 putter, Titlest ProVx and Kirkland Golf balls.  Usually don't customize with my name because that is 'hard evidence' if my ball ends up where it shouldn't 🙂

- 58 yrs of playing golf and still going strong (just need to putt better).

• GolfSpy MPR changed the title to TESTERS ANNOUNCED! 2020 GolfBalls.com AlignXL
  • GolfSpy MPR locked this topic