TESTERS WANTED! ×

Quarantine Projects

newballcoach

Hey guys. We are still pretty quarantined up here in Ontario (still limited to gatherings of 5 people, lots of stores/businesses still closed). Golf courses were just allowed to open for the weekend less then two weeks ago, so I've had lots of time on my hand. Wanted to share some photos of my backyard project that I completed. I have two little ones, so a functioning backyard when they aren't allowed to go to public parks or anywhere else has been crucial. Even managed to setup a little 3-hole golf course (Pleasant Acres Golf and Social Club) to keep my game "sharp." Feel free to share what you guys have been up to, would love to see what my fellow spies have been up to as well!

I added a couple before pictures as well. Here's what I've done: cut down 2 dozen cedar trees, chipped them. Built a fence at the back of the yard, added the swing set and redid the edging on all the gardens. In the process of adding grass seed and fixing up some bare patches.

IMG_0419.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

2647c721-edd3-4ba0-bc1b-87b766979fbb.jpg

WITB

Driver- PING G400 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black

Fwy- TM Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- Callaway Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- Callaway MD3 (50,54,58)