What is the best golf ball to use?

I assume you looked at the 2019 MGS Most Wanted Golf Ball article, great information. The 2020 edition is due out soon if you want to wait for that, but I wouldn't expect the results to be wildly different, we'll see.

https://mygolfspy.com/most-wanted-golf-ball/

• Callaway Rogue 10.5° & 3W
  • Mizuno CLK 3H 19°, JPX900 Forged 4-GW, S18 56.10, S18 60.06
  • Evnroll ER5B Fit@TrueSpec ER2
  • Maxfli Tour Snell MTB-Black
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Adidas Codechaos, FJ DryJoys
  • 1 year later...

There are many categories of golf balls you can check out this page for pricing and reviews  I purchased call way ERC, It gives me both extra distance and good control around the greens. I thoroughly recommend them.

Golf is like a love affair!

• 2 months later...

I'm pretty sure the whole point is that golf is a great sport. This is a game for real intellectuals and intellectuals, and as we all know, often people with military education are an integral part of our society. I think that's why they are so often fans of the game of golf. Despite the fact that they are strong guys and it would be more suitable for them to play, for example, football, they choose golf because it is a very exciting sport that helps to develop not only the body, but also the brain. I have heard that they purchase balls using the website https://sportsgearmetry.com/best-golf-balls-for-women/.

Edited by silvialong
  • 3 weeks later...

Granted Titleist Pro V1’s are the best got most people but the Maxfli Tour CG is the best ball not named Titleist. … and is usually about $35/dozen or cheaper rather than Titleist for $50/dozen.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.pngPXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.pngPXG 0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: Ben Hogan VKTR 3 Hybrid(18*)w/Recoil ES regular shaft

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore (50*/54*/58*) w/DG Spinner wedge shafts 

Putter: 33”   Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip 

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black). 

Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

Using Shot Scope V3 and MG4000 Rangefinder

• 3 weeks later...

I recently used Ballnamic (From Ping). It recommends your top 5 balls (You can pick for performance or best value) based on either your ball speed/launch conditions or based on carry distances and other preferences. It costs $39, but between the recommendations from the tool and the MGS ball testing I was able to narrow my search down a bit. Currently testing the Snell MTB-X, ProV1x, and Chrome Soft X.

PING G425 LST 9* | VA Composites SLAY 65

PING G425 LST 3W 14.5* | Fujikura Atmos Blue

PING G425 3H 19* | Oban Devotion

PING i500 4-5, PING i59 6-PW | Nippon N.S. Pro 1150GH Tour

PING Glide Forged 50* | Nippon N.S. Pro 1150GH Tour

PING Glide Forged 55*, 60* | Nippon Modus 3 115 Wedge

PING PLD Milled Prime Tyne 4 Putter 35"

Titleist Pro V1x

Very subjective, but I recently started playing the left dash pro v1x and I really like it. 

• Like 1

Larry A. Merrick 

• 1 month later...

Just buy the cheap distance balls until you develop your game. You will lose a ton of balls, and you don't need to pay $4-5 a ball if you continually lose them. Read what you can about different balls on the mfgs. web sites, and read the reviews, so you know how they work for others. Mfgs. will tell about the characteristics of their balls, with the tech that's built into the ball. Buy sleeves of the more expensive balls to try them out. Some balls give you good spin around the green, but that spin can work against you on the tee. So, buy cheaper balls till you know you can keep the ball in play, unless you have deep pockets. TopFlite Hammer Control is a good starting point, with great pricing. Has nice manners around the green, with good distance off the tee. The Maxfli SoftFli, or StraightFli is also a good beginners choice, or even the Pinnacle Rush, or Soft is also another choice. TopFlite XL Distance is a rock of a ball, but they are one of the cheapest selections out there. Plenty to choose from, at low prices...

Edited by drb1956
spelling

Driver-Ping g410 SFT, 3W-Callaway Diablo Octane, Hybrids-Snake Eyes Viper 18*+ 21*, Irons-GigaGolf Reva Hybrid Irons 24*- 46*, Wedges-Cleveland CBX2's 50*54*58*, Putter-Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft 11c