Our Sponsors

On 6/20/2020 at 9:29 AM, Iowa Hacker said:

I have been looking for a go to ball this season. I have tried numerous balls over the last year or so including Cut Grey, Cut Matte, Bridgestone e12, Callaway Hex Bite and a couple of others. I received 2 - 2 packs of the ERC Soft when I bought my new Mavrik Driver. I loved these balls and the way they jumped off my irons. I really like the Triple Track as well. Unfortunately, they are pricey and I lose too many balls to justify buying these. I bought some Supersofts and they seem to have similar performance. I think I am going to run with these for awhile. I also received some Oncore Avants as a gift and I have only played a couple of holes with them, so the jury is still out on them.  

I played the oncore avants for one round and didnt like them at all, there was just something off.  The supersofts have been good but i have the srixon z stars that im ready to try....ill see what happens when inget on the course.  How do you like your mavrik?

On 5/31/2020 at 6:32 PM, pasta said:

As for swing speed, im not sure because i dont use a driver.  But if i had to go based off this chart, i would be between 100-110. And as for lost balls, it depends on the course and how hot it is, both things affect it for me.   I have played 18 holes with 3 balls or 15 (really bad day lots of water). I have been playing in florida since beginning of april and i have progressivley shooting worse. I think its due to the heat and flooded golf courses. I played supersoft this weekend and had some great shots but around the greens im a little off from what i ised to do with chrome soft.

Screenshot_20200531-174237_Instagram.jpg

Pasta, Great Post!! Thanks for posting the Swing Speed Chart.   It helped me just realize I've lost almost 10mph swing speed, coming back from shoulder injury! Wow, it's not the clubs lol

• Like 1

You'll want to follow this thread to get the answer to your question. 🙂

• Like 1

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter