TESTERS WANTED! ×

Who plays one brand throughout their whole bag? Is it brand loyalty or dedication to the best product?

At one point in time my entire bag was Titleist and not by design. I’ve since switched up a few items and it got me thinking. Did I subconsciously do it out of loyalty while not being sponsored or was it because it was the the right set up for me. I  am coming to appreciate a more diverse set up. Thoughts? 

I've slowly gravitated to TM but by complete accident. I started with the 2 rescue, then the 3W M2, then went for the MG wedges because I wanted a switch from the Vokeys I've played. Added the M5 driver on a good deal from a Callaway driver trade in program, then went to the P790's.

TM.png

Sim / M2 / MG

Z785

Brandon Matthews No2 - Not Made for the Tour
"buy the ticket, take the ride..."

I was very close to an all Mizuno bag. I love their irons and always have them. Then I tried out a buddy's CLK hybrid and fell in love so I picked up one of those. I was never able to bag a hybrid because they go so far left but these have a flatter lie angle and it helps it go straight and long. Then I got fitted for a new driver and 3 wood. After trying a bunch of different options, the ST190 was the longest, most consistent option for me. I also have a Japanese Only Mizuno putter that I play from time to time. The only thing I didn't have was the wedges. They were solid and I thought about getting them but I like the ones I have too much. I may go back to the Mizuno 3 wood, I just thought I'd try out this Tour Edge but so far I'm not seeing any reason to keep it in the bag.

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter:  logo-horizontal-black.svg LINK.1 34"
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

I had a full Taylormade bag at one point.

Working towards a full PING bag, just need to replace the driver, FW, and Hybrid.

And of course a sweet PING Tour Hoofer bag.

I believe it is some brand loyalty. For the same reason I’ll only buy Apple products, Toyota vehicles, Nike running shoes, Vizio TV’s, etc.

You get used to the quality.

1 hour ago, Shankster said:

I had a full Taylormade bag at one point.

Working towards a full PING bag, just need to replace the driver, FW, and Hybrid.

And of course a sweet PING Tour Hoofer bag.

I believe it is some brand loyalty. For the same reason I’ll only buy Apple products, Toyota vehicles, Nike running shoes, Vizio TV’s, etc.

You get used to the quality.

I love my Hoofer!

I too have gravitated towards Taylormade, and my decision was game improvement driven.  I was a Ping guy first... the whole bag.  The TM transformation started with new G. I. irons. A TM 3 wood was the next piece in the bag.  When i caught the bug for a new driver, TM triumphed again... I went shopping for a new driver and flipped head-over-heels for the TM M4. Next was a TM putter.  TM M6 hybrid was last.  Oh, and a TM bag replaced the Ping bag at some point early on too.  The Ping to Taylormade switch definitely snuck up slowly! 

Edited by Nic
Spelling error

I have a full bag of Cobras thanks to Cobra Connect 3 but prior to that i never had a full bag of one manufacturer before. I have bought another set of irons for a little experiment but they are Cobras too so maybe some brand loyalty has been born...

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

I used to play only Cobras 5 years ago. Now I have a combination of Callaway Driver & 5-wood, Cobra 3-wood, Srixon z785 irons, Vokey Wedges & Taylormade Spider Tour putter. For me it's about consistency, feel and what works best for me based on fittings and on-course play. My feelings about brand loyalty have changed over the years.

Edited by ward

~ ward ~

Driver: Callaway B21 9.5 Degrees. Graphite Design XC6 S Flex 43.5" Length. Golf Pride CP2 MidSize Wrap / 3-Wood: Cobra F7 @ 16 Degrees / Aldila MSI 95 70g 3.3 Stiff. Golf Pride CP2 MidSize Wrap / Hybrid: Callway BB Alpha 815 @ 20 Degrees / Speeder 865 Shaft / Irons: Srixon z785. Modus NS Pro 120 (Stiff). Golf Pride CP2 MidSize Wrap / Wedges: Titleist Vokey - SM5 F Grind 50 degree (-1 degree) 08 Degrees of Bounce (-1 degree), SM5 S Grind 54 degree (-1 degree) 10 Degrees of Bounce, SM5 M Grind 58 degree 08 Degrees of Bounce. Golf Pride CP2 MidSize Wrap.

Putter: Odyssey.

Golf Ball: Srixon Z Star.

Cart Bag: Sun Mountain C130.
Carry Bag: Big Max.

Currently sporting a full bag of Callaway because I fell into some deals. Got a great deal on the irons and a coworker hooked me up with 3W & 5W when he was upgrading. I was using Taylormade before these and had no complaints with them. No loyalty to any brand, just coincidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° SW & 58° LW w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

Started 2020 with mostly all callaway but then gradually started trying a few other clubs and a couple Cleveland wedges and Sim woods have made it in the bag

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

DRIVER -  Ping G425 SFT Driver Tensei AV 55 Orange Reg Flex 

Woods -  Ping G425 7 wood  Tensei AV 65 Orange Reg Flex 

Irons - Cobra Rad Speed 1 Length UST Recoil 780 Smacwrap Graphite Reg Flex 

WEDGES-  Callaway jaws 52/56/60

PUTTER-  Taylormade FCG spider putter 34" 

BALL-  Pro V1x or Tp5X  -- trying to figure this one out.

Footjoy Tour S golf shoe 

At one point I was stuck to Callaway. Not too sure why but I guess I was drawn into their marketing. Then the last time I got fitted for irons & driver I hit every single brand. Ended up going with Ping for almost every club in my bag. I have no connection with Ping and I'm not even all that appealed to the brand. I absolutely loved my G30 wood, which made it that much easier to pick the G400 driver. Then I kept coming back to the i200 irons and ended up choosing them over the Mizuno's at the time. 

#ping

Driver: Ping G430 LST 9*

Woods: Cobra Speedzone 3w & 5w

Irons: Ping i200 5i - PW

Wedges: Ping Glide Forged GW, RTX Zipcore 56* & 60*

Putter: Axis 1 Rose B

For five years I gamed only custom Wishon set consisting of the wedges, irons, hybrid, fairway wood and driver, and a Wishon Putter. 

Regarding brand loyalty, I am very loyal and supportive of custom club making/fitting and Wishon is my top custom brand. Additionally, I am loyal to Ping as I respect their company and product quality. I am currently working on building a Ping custom set for 2020 but it will be mixed model Pings fit to my needs and most likely will only be the irons, few wedges and a fairway wood. I will have some Callaway clubs mixed in (Driver, sw & lw, Odyssey putter). 

I chalk it up to my OCD about mixed up stuff... which makes absolutely no sense if you saw my fly tying bench most of the year 😁.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

I haven’t found a company that makes a full bag of clubs that fit me across the board. I’m hoping to test this with Cobra!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

I know MGS is pretty staunch in the belief that the optimal bag setup won't be one brand throughout and for the most part I think that's right.

That being said, I think most brands make good enough clubs throughout their range that those who do want to go one brand full bag can still get a really good set.

No matter what way you go, the main thing is enjoying playing golf, right?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

DRIVER PXG 0811XF GEN4 (10.5°)

FAIRWAY WOODS PXG 0341XF GEN4 (16°)

HYBRIDS PXG 0317XF GEN4 (19°), PXG 0317X GEN4 (22°)

IRONS PXG 0311T GEN3 (5 - 9)

WEDGES TAYLORMADE MG3 (45°, 50°, 55° TW Grind, 60° TW Grind)

PUTTER PXG BATTLE READY ONE & DONE

I know MGS is pretty staunch in the belief that the optimal bag setup won't be one brand throughout and for the most part I think that's right.

I don’t think that is necessarily the belief. The opinion is that everyone should be fit. that fitting could be to find the best combination within a single
manufacturer.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

My bag is a mixup of what works for me. Ever since I chose to play this awesome game, I have yet to have a full set from one particular brand.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

Interesting question. Important to remember that Golf is about style and statement as well! @FrogginBullfish @Nic @Bgreen44

When assembling my current set of clubs, I started out with Titleist brand loyalty with some used original AP2s and SM wedges. That quickly moved to Cleveland wedges as I found some used Zipgrooves and a Cleveland TFI 8.0 putter I was fit for. 

I did purposefully buy a Titleist branded bag though to match the irons. Don’t consider myself brand-loyal, but I did think it was nice to match bag with irons. My big need was a 14-way bag, and just happened to find a Titleist one I liked. 

Really interested in your thoughts on branding: do you buy something matching your favorite club, or go for a complete-set brand and color scheme?

C6E3C26F-073C-45F1-B63D-7F84F322C580.jpeg

5B486820-7479-4E4F-A1BA-8E88290A22F9.jpeg

Edited by dgoober
Added member tags

When I bought my Ping iBlades a couple years ago I started swapping out my wedges slowly to the glide wedges in an effort to get to a full bag of ping.  I got a 56* ES, and a 60*TS and loved them so I later picked up a 52* and was going to start looking into the driver and 3 wood. BUT...then i started to shank my 52* about 50% of the time. Thought I was going crazy since that used to be one of my best clubs. I finally had a friend try it and on his first shot he shanked it too. Ok, something is up with the design of that club (it was a 52* SS Glide 2.0)...Don't know what it was but as soon as I put my old Vokey wedge back it the shanks were gone. I now have an almost brand new wedge that I will be looking to trade in to a Golf Galaxy or PGA Superstore once they all open back up...Long story short, I wanted to go full bag Ping, but after that wedge experience I have decided to forgo that and just put in the back what works best. 

Driver: :titelist-small: TSi4 8* w/ Tensei AV Raw White 65gr X shaft set to D-1 Hosel
3 wood: :taylormade-small: M1 13.5* Head set open w/ Fade bias weights. 
Irons: :ping-small: I-Blades PW-3i, 2* up standard length.
Wedges: :ping-small:Glide 1.0 TS 60*, :ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 ES, :titelist-small:Vokey 52* 
Putter: :ping-small: Sigma G Kushin .
Ball: Various: Testing: :titelist-small: AVX, :bridgestone-small: BX, :taylormade-small: TP5x 

Not to be argumentative cause I know you're a tester and know the MGS guys personally but here are the tweets from 2020 and 2019 that reinforce that belief.

I don’t think that is necessarily the belief. The opinion is that everyone should be fit. that fitting could be to find the best combination within a single
manufacturer.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

DRIVER PXG 0811XF GEN4 (10.5°)

FAIRWAY WOODS PXG 0341XF GEN4 (16°)

HYBRIDS PXG 0317XF GEN4 (19°), PXG 0317X GEN4 (22°)

IRONS PXG 0311T GEN3 (5 - 9)

WEDGES TAYLORMADE MG3 (45°, 50°, 55° TW Grind, 60° TW Grind)

PUTTER PXG BATTLE READY ONE & DONE

17 hours ago, PMookie said:

I haven’t found a company that makes a full bag of clubs that fit me across the board. I’m hoping to test this with Cobra!!!!!! emoji1374.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am also hoping to test that Cobra set up! (good luck btw - announcement coming this week!!!!)  I think that the woods through irons will be fairly easy to get all the same brand as you can re-shaft a club to preform different, without needing to change the head. The wedges and putter are where I see it most likely to be less brand loyal. 

Driver: :titelist-small: TSi4 8* w/ Tensei AV Raw White 65gr X shaft set to D-1 Hosel
3 wood: :taylormade-small: M1 13.5* Head set open w/ Fade bias weights. 
Irons: :ping-small: I-Blades PW-3i, 2* up standard length.
Wedges: :ping-small:Glide 1.0 TS 60*, :ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 ES, :titelist-small:Vokey 52* 
Putter: :ping-small: Sigma G Kushin .
Ball: Various: Testing: :titelist-small: AVX, :bridgestone-small: BX, :taylormade-small: TP5x 

5 hours ago, dgoober said:

Interesting question. Important to remember that Golf is about style and statement as well! @FrogginBullfish @Nic @Bgreen44

Guys, please help me out with some likes - want to get out of Recruit status today.

When assembling my current set of clubs, I started out with Titleist brand loyalty with some used original AP2s and SM wedges. That quickly moved to Cleveland wedges as I found some used Zipgrooves and a Cleveland TFI 8.0 putter I was fit for. 

I did purposefully buy a Titleist branded bag though to match the irons. Don’t consider myself brand-loyal, but I did think it was nice to match bag with irons. My big need was a 14-way bag, and just happened to find a Titleist one I liked. 

Really interested in your thoughts on branding: do you buy something matching your favorite club, or go for a complete-set brand and color scheme?

C6E3C26F-073C-45F1-B63D-7F84F322C580.jpeg

5B486820-7479-4E4F-A1BA-8E88290A22F9.jpeg

I personally fell into an all Titleist setup. Got fitted for the driver and irons over the course of a few years and then was gifted used Titleist fairway metals. I moved away from my all vokey wedge set up and Have fallen in love with the TM high toe. I am really curious about the TM sim driver and ping fairway metals. I have no brand loyalty and have always gone with what looks best on my hands. I was playing Mizuno Iron’s for the 10 years prior to my AP2’s. I almost went with another set of mizuno, however, after going through the fitting and hitting about 6 different sets, it was Titleist that won out. Curious what my next club will be.

Rather than brand loyalty, I think I'm the type who avoids certain brands, like... any brand but that one.

I almost had a full Callaway bag at some point (just missing the wedges), but I think I like the mixed bag a little bit better.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

Im pretty much all Tommy Armour now.  For me, its not so much that I think TA is the best but that they are among the best and the best value.

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

I mix it up but believe for consistency with the make and feel,  driver/woods all the same brand/type, Hybrids all the same, Irons all the same, and wedges the all the same. The groups (Woods, Irons, Wedges) can be different brands with whatever works for you and feels right. 

:ping-small: Driver: G425 Max 10.5*
:ping-small: Wood: G425 Max
:ping-small: Wood: G425 Max
:titelist-small: Hybrid: TS2 23*
:titelist-small: Irons:  6 to GW, T300 
:titelist-small: Wedges:  Vokey SM8 50F, 54S, 58K
:cameron-small: Putter: 1998 Tei3 Newport Long Neck
:titelist-small: Ball: Yellow Titleist VG3
:nike-small: Bag: Nike Air Hybrid Golf Bag

I Love the Art of Putting!

2 hours ago, FrogginBullfish said:

Not to be argumentative cause I know you're a tester and know the MGS guys personally but here are the tweets from 2020 and 2019 that reinforce that belief.

Not being argumentative at all;  my being a tester doesn't mean I know everything. Thanks for posting the correction.    

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 hour ago, Pingistheanser said:

Im pretty much all Tommy Armour now.  For me, its not so much that I think TA is the best but that they are among the best and the best value.

I played the 845’s Silver Scott’s in high school and then upgraded to The 855’s. I have a soft spot in heart for Tommy Armour. I still have both sets 

I started the year with a mix of Callaway Driver and Woods, TaylorMade Irons, and Cleveland Wedges. I ended up getting my hands on a cheap set of One Length Cobra King Forged clubs. After playing with them and loving how accurate they felt, I moved on from my TM Irons. I then got rid of my Callaway Hybrid and 3 Wood, and grabbed the F9 in both as I loved my buddies when I swung them. The CBX wedges have been some of the most forgiving clubs I have ever used, but I wanted to continue my OL lifestyle, and I’m planning on buying the OL King MIM wedges when they drop on June 12th. my Rogue Sub Zero will stay for now, but the SZ looks like fun. 

Driver: Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 9.5

3 Wood: Cobra F9 Tour 13.5

3Hybrid: Cobra F9

4i-PW: Cobra King Forged One Length

52/56/60: Cleveland CBX

Putter: Cleveland TFI 8.0 CB

22 hours ago, Bgreen44 said:

I played the 845’s Silver Scott’s in high school and then upgraded to The 855’s. I have a soft spot in heart for Tommy Armour. I still have both sets 

You should check out the new Tommy Armours that GG and DSG sell.  Theyre legit.

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

The first club I was fitted for was a Taylormade M4 after hitting numerous brands it was the best fits, my irons as well, so ultimately I made my choice in wedges based on some brand loyalty. When my M4 had issues with its club face they sent me a brand new SIM Max so for that I will continue to have loyalty. I one day would like a Scotty Putter, and thats solely on look and reputation. 

:titelist-small: - Driver - TSi2 10 deg, -1 Length, Project X TSi Hzrdus Smoke Black RDX 60 (6.0)
:titelist-small:  - Fairway Wood - TSi2 3 Wood 15 deg, -½ Length, Project X TSi Hzrdus Smoke Black RDX 70 (6.0)
:titelist-small: - Hybrid - TS2 Hybrid 19 deg Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 80 HYB (6.0)
:titelist-small: - Hybrid - TS2 Hybrid 23 deg Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 80 HYB (6.0)
:titelist-small: - Irons T200 (6 - W 48) True Temper AMT Black (S300)
:titelist-small: - Wedge - SM7 52.12 F Grind, True Temper Vokey Wedge (Wedge Flex)
:titelist-small:  - Wedge - SM8 56.12 D Grind, True Temper Vokey Wedge (Wedge Flex)
:titelist-small:  - Wedge - SM8 60.12 D Grind, True Temper Vokey Wedge (Wedge Flex)
:scotty-small: - 2020 Newport Select, Pistolini Grip, 35"
:titelist-small: - ProV1