What snacks do you bring on course?

Our Sponsors

... Organic ProBar. Usually Wholeberry Blast, Superfruit Slam and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip. 

https://theprobar.com/collections/meal-bar?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkerG5Pis6wIViJWzCh1iFw5YEAAYASAAEgLIXfD_BwE

• Like 2

Driver:   TaylorMade SIM Max ... Diamana Limited 55R
Utility:   Callaway Super Hybrid 17*   ... Diamana Limited 65R
               TaylorMade DHy 19* ... Diamana Limited 65R
Irons:    4-Gw Titleist T100-S ... Steelfiber 95 r-flex
Wedges:  SM6 52* F Grind ... Steelfiber 95 r-flex
                 SM7D & SM8M 58* ... Steelfiber 95 r-flex
Putter:  Newport 2.5 at 33.5"
Ball:  TaylorMade TP5

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Miller Lite Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uhhhh... say again? Instructor: Attention class, raise your hand if you just searched the term Uncrustables DLK: sheepishly raises hand with several other classmates Instructor: Keep yo

Ahhh, I had two uncrustables on the course yesterday. Perfect snack!!!!! Yummmmmm! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Posted Images

4 hours ago, chisag said:

... Organic ProBar. Usually Wholeberry Blast, Superfruit Slam and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip. 

https://theprobar.com/collections/meal-bar?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkerG5Pis6wIViJWzCh1iFw5YEAAYASAAEgLIXfD_BwE

These are so so so tasty. They have a horrible amount of sugar, so that's probably why they're so good, but damn if they're not the best granola bar-esque snack I've ever had. Too bad they have sunflower seeds in them as I'm semi allergic. Makes my mouth and throat itchy so I can't eat these while playing anymore -it's distracting me from my 100 swing thoughts!

• Haha 1

Driver: :taylormade-small: SIM Max 10.5 Fujikura Motore X F3 5S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue 65S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50 Mid | 54 Full S-grind | 58 Low Relief Grind Nippon Modus 115 Wedge

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER5 BGT Stability Tour

Ball: :taylormade-small:TP5

2 hours ago, yungkory said:

These are so so so tasty. They have a horrible amount of sugar, so that's probably why they're so good, but damn if they're not the best granola bar-esque snack I've ever had. Too bad they have sunflower seeds in them as I'm semi allergic. Makes my mouth and throat itchy so I can't eat these while playing anymore -it's distracting me from my 100 swing thoughts!

... I met the guy that started the company at the PGA Show many years ago. He was a skier in Colorado and made the bars for himself and some friends. They talked him into producing  and selling them. They needed the sugar for the high intensity of skiing to get a burst of energy. When a company came in and bought him out they just didn't change the recipe. I figured they may cut the sugar but kept everything just the way it was. Rare for a company to be that smart. But I don't eat sugar or sugar products as a rule, other than these ProBars so it works for me. Sorry about the allergy, that really sucks. 

Driver:   TaylorMade SIM Max ... Diamana Limited 55R
Utility:   Callaway Super Hybrid 17*   ... Diamana Limited 65R
               TaylorMade DHy 19* ... Diamana Limited 65R
Irons:    4-Gw Titleist T100-S ... Steelfiber 95 r-flex
Wedges:  SM6 52* F Grind ... Steelfiber 95 r-flex
                 SM7D & SM8M 58* ... Steelfiber 95 r-flex
Putter:  Newport 2.5 at 33.5"
Ball:  TaylorMade TP5

3 hours ago, yungkory said:

28 minutes ago, chisag said:

... I met the guy that started the company at the PGA Show many years ago. He was a skier in Colorado and made the bars for himself and some friends. They talked him into producing  and selling them. They needed the sugar for the high intensity of skiing to get a burst of energy. When a company came in and bought him out they just didn't change the recipe. I figured they may cut the sugar but kept everything just the way it was. Rare for a company to be that smart. But I don't eat sugar or sugar products as a rule, other than these ProBars so it works for me. Sorry about the allergy, that really sucks. 

Are we talking about the bars with like 20 to 25 grams of sugar as being a lot of sugar?

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Current tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 10/6/2020
Driver:taylormade-small:SIM Max 10.5 - Fujikura Ventus Red 5S Velocore (the real one)
Hybrids:taylormade-small: SIM Max 3H, 4H - Matrix Ozik 85S
Irons:callaway-small:Mavrik Max 5 - AW - Nippon Neo 950GH S
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX 2 54, CBX Full Face 58 - Nippon Modus 105 Wedge flex
Putter:  LAB Golf Directed Force 2.1

Current Putter Collection: LAB Golf DIrected Force 1, :cleveland-small: HB Soft Premier #11, :cameron-small: La Costa 1st 500, :scotty-small: Squareback 1 (2008)

31 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

Are we talking about the bars with like 20 to 25 grams of sugar as being a lot of sugar?

Per half bar, yeah. So like 40-50g per bar.

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50 Mid | 54 Full S-grind | 58 Low Relief Grind Nippon Modus 115 Wedge

44 minutes ago, yungkory said:

Per half bar, yeah. So like 40-50g per bar.

I am seeing them as having like 20 to 25 grams of sugar per bar depending on the flavor for the whole bar, at least based on the website nutrition facts. Total carbs is in the 40 to 50 gram range.

MEAL_PPCC_NFP.jpg

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Current tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 10/6/2020
Driver:taylormade-small:SIM Max 10.5 - Fujikura Ventus Red 5S Velocore (the real one)
Hybrids:taylormade-small: SIM Max 3H, 4H - Matrix Ozik 85S
Irons:callaway-small:Mavrik Max 5 - AW - Nippon Neo 950GH S
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX 2 54, CBX Full Face 58 - Nippon Modus 105 Wedge flex
Putter:  LAB Golf Directed Force 2.1

Current Putter Collection: LAB Golf DIrected Force 1, :cleveland-small: HB Soft Premier #11, :cameron-small: La Costa 1st 500, :scotty-small: Squareback 1 (2008)

25 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

I am seeing them as having like 20 to 25 grams of sugar per bar depending on the flavor for the whole bar, at least based on the website nutrition facts. Total carbs is in the 40 to 50 gram range.

MEAL_PPCC_NFP.jpg

Oh I didn't see that it said per container on the wrapper, that makes me feel a little bit better about mowing one down