Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Our Sponsors

Okay, hear me out...

My wife and I every night in bed.... I know where your head is going, stay with me... relax by surfing the net on our iPads. Normal, right? Well the other night my wife glances over and sees me watching this - 

She asks “are you just watching someone warm up?” And I’m like “yeah”. And she looks at me like I was watching something much worse or horrifying. I told her it’s literally the most soothing thing and puts me right to sleep. And her response was something of the “okaaaay” sort.
 

Am I wrong? There’s gotta be others out there that do this to, right? Who’s with me? 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Off Topic 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess I'm not with you. I can't imagine watching 30 minutes of DJ or any other golfer hitting practice balls. However, if you'd like to stay up all night I'll send you 5 minutes of me warming up on the range.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

                                                                               :755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

                                                                                :edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your wife probably thinks you have a crush on him.

 

Has she asked you lately if you think she looks pretty?

 

 

She might be feeling inadequate.

 

 

 

 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  • Haha 2

WITB:

Powerbilt 807 woods

Pedersen Exel Stainless irons 3-PW

Wilson 3D Triple Duty wedge

Rife Legend Z Putter

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TurnMaker said:

Am I wrong? There’s gotta be others out there that do this to, right? Who’s with me?

No. Maybe. Not me. 

Much as I like DJ, LPGA range sessions would be my preference... you know, if I was into that. 😉

 

  • Like 3

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t watch that but, I totally understand where your coming from. Soothes the mind and off to sleep you go.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


:callaway-small: FT Optiforce 460 10.5*

:callaway-small: FT Optiforce 3W, 5W

:callaway-small: X2 Hot 5-PW

:callaway-small: MD4 52/56/60

:odyssey-small: White Hot RX #7

:taylormade-small: TP5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it weren’t for golf videos I don’t think I’d watch YouTube at all.


Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy


DRIVER -  Sim Max 10.5 lowered to 9.75-  

Woods -  Callaway Max 3 wood Evenflow Riptide 5.5r 60g  - loving this off the deck 

                Taylormade Sim Max 3 wood - Ventus FW 5-r  5 wood-  Ventus 6r 

Rescue/Hybrid -  Sim Max Rescue  4 - 22*   Ventus FW 5-r 

IRONS -  Callaway Mavrik 5- PW, AW   Project X Catalyst 55g Lite Flex

WEDGES-  Cleveland Golf Smart Sole 4.0 Sand Wedge  58*   Cleveland Smart Sole 4.0 Chipping Wedge 42*

PUTTER-  Odyssey Stroke Lab double wide putter 35"

BALL-  Pro V1x or Tp5X  -- trying to figure this one out.

Footjoy Tour S golf shoe 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PlaidJacket said:

I guess I'm not with you. I can't imagine watching 30 minutes of DJ or any other golfer hitting practice balls. However, if you'd like to stay up all night I'll send you 5 minutes of me warming up on the range.

Maybe a bunch of us could each send him 5 minutes.  But 5 minutes of my swing wouldn't be soothing, it would be horrifying.

  • Like 2

:titelist-small: Irons Titleist AP2 714, KBS Tour S, 3 flat

:callaway-small: Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:vokey-small: 52, 56, and 60 wedges

:ping-small: B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2020 at 7:10 AM, TurnMaker said:

Okay, hear me out...

My wife and I every night in bed.... I know where your head is going, stay with me... relax by surfing the net on our iPads. Normal, right? Well the other night my wife glances over and sees me watching this - 

She asks “are you just watching someone warm up?” And I’m like “yeah”. And she looks at me like I was watching something much worse or horrifying. I told her it’s literally the most soothing thing and puts me right to sleep. And her response was something of the “okaaaay” sort.
 

Am I wrong? There’s gotta be others out there that do this to, right? Who’s with me? 

I am with you. It is Moe Norman golf videos that I watch and I fall asleep to. Been several years, my wife is use to it.... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2020 at 12:42 PM, Jbmullin said:

If it weren’t for golf videos I don’t think I’d watch YouTube at all.


Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Im loving all the replays that are on youtube, so many awesome events I either missed or wasn't born yet haha.

  • Like 1

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue Sub Zero 9deg stiff flex

Wood: :adams-small: Tight Lies TI 3 wood stiff flex

Hybrid: :callaway-small: XR 3 19 deg stiff

Irons: :callaway-small:  Steelhead XR Pro Irons stiff flex, standard loft/lie

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 52,56,60

Putter: :odyssey-small: #7 Red

Ball: :srixon-small: Q-Star

14.9 Handicap

Comox Valley, B.C. 🇨🇦

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, StrawberryShortCake said:

Im loving all the replays that are on youtube, so many awesome events I either missed or wasn't born yet haha.

Yeah, I like the ones I missed from the 1960's too.  😃


We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...