TESTERS WANTED! ×

How to become full member

47 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Have you posted a WITB with photos?

Post a round summary in how did you play.

If you practice, post what you practiced in the practice thread

Thinking about some new equipment post in the what equipment are you thinking about.

Did you buy anything golf related? Tell us in the what did you buy thread.

Those topics should get you to 15 likes pretty quickly.

Thanks!!!

Just stay engaged with your fellow spies, you'll get likes for being active

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

1 hour ago, awcarlisle01 said:

Curious how long it took some of you guys to become full members? I’ve posted on the forum several time but can’t really figure out what topics gets “likes”. Feedback or good advice would be appreciated!!!

I'm in the same boat, just trying to find topics that I can easily address to get my post count up and hope I get a like or two in the process

:titelist-small: - Driver - TSi2 10 deg, -1 Length, Project X TSi Hzrdus Smoke Black RDX 60 (6.0)
:titelist-small:  - Fairway Wood - TSi2 3 Wood 15 deg, -½ Length, Project X TSi Hzrdus Smoke Black RDX 70 (6.0)
:titelist-small: - Hybrid - TS2 Hybrid 19 deg Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 80 HYB (6.0)
:titelist-small: - Hybrid - TS2 Hybrid 23 deg Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 80 HYB (6.0)
:titelist-small: - Irons T200 (6 - W 48) True Temper AMT Black (S300)
:titelist-small: - Wedge - SM7 52.12 F Grind, True Temper Vokey Wedge (Wedge Flex)
:titelist-small:  - Wedge - SM8 56.12 D Grind, True Temper Vokey Wedge (Wedge Flex)
:titelist-small:  - Wedge - SM8 60.12 D Grind, True Temper Vokey Wedge (Wedge Flex)
:scotty-small: - 2020 Newport Select, Pistolini Grip, 35"
:titelist-small: - ProV1 

Yes I posted there and I guess my setup may not be all that interesting....haha

Someone asked you a question in that thread and I didn’t see pictures.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

2 hours ago, awcarlisle01 said:

Curious how long it took some of you guys to become full members? I’ve posted on the forum several time but can’t really figure out what topics gets “likes”. Feedback or good advice would be appreciated!!!

And just like that you're a member!

Just stay involved, I can speak personally and attest to the process. Been a lurker for a year and started getting involved in January/February this year, Have enjoyed the back and forth and activity (COVID has definitely helped to escape and get involved) but now I am on page 4 for likes/reputation and testing Irons! Stay active!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

2 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

What's in the bag threads are usually pretty popular, if you post pictures. We like the pictures of shiny objects. Also, posting in the How'd You Play thread people will give likes. 

2 hours ago, cnosil said:

Have you posted a WITB with photos?

Post a round summary in how did you play.

If you practice, post what you practiced in the practice thread

Thinking about some new equipment post in the what equipment are you thinking about.

Did you buy anything golf related? Tell us in the what did you buy thread.

Those topics should get you to 15 likes pretty quickly.

Aside from the suggestions above, just be active.

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

1 hour ago, stj51 said:

I'm in the same boat, just trying to find topics that I can easily address to get my post count up and hope I get a like or two in the process

There are many discussions on many topics.  Join in the discussion.  People need to get to know you; same as in meeting people face-to-face, but we have to do it with just words, not actions.  I know it's a little intimidating at first; I was the same when I started.  As others have said, get involved and tell us about yourself and your game.  That's best said in the topics mentioned above.  Pictures are always popular, and help show that you have the skills and dedication to provide a quality review.

I will say that if the only reason you are posting is to get likes so you can enter testing opportunities, and once you become a member you quit posting except for those testing opportunities, your chances to test go down.  Staying involved in the community is certainly a factor in testing selection.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Be yourself and don't try too hard. Let it come naturally! 

You'll see some WITB posts just for the sake of it, no photos, no specs, etc. Nobody wants to see those.

Or questions that have been asked 20 times... instead of creating a new post, go to the thread and chime in. It'll be more helpful for all readers to have all the info in one place.

Believe it or not, even behind a keyboard and monitor, you can actually tell when people are genuinely interested or just doing it for the post count.

Also, don't be the guy that created 10 threads and 200 posts in 1 week and hasn't been online in 2 months.

Other than that, welcome to the forum and enjoy!

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

I've been here for quite a while. Maybe I don't pay attention, but I didn't even know there was such a thing as being a full member. What does that even mean? How long has this been a thing?...lol. What are the requirements to be a full member? Boy... the things you learn sometimes. 😅

Edited by silver & black
words running in to each other
I've been here for quite a while. Maybe I don't pay attention, but I didn't even know there was such a thing as being a full member. What does that even mean? How long has this been a thing?...lol. What are the requirements to be a full member? Boy... the things you learn sometimes. 

Changes were made a month or so ago. Reading the first post in this thread should answer all your questions. You participate regularly so it really didn’t impact you.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

there is no such thing as a full/half/quarter/partial member.

this is an egalitarian forum and all members are total and complete members; we pride ourselves on treating everyone equal and giving every single member of the forum the same level of respect and appreciation on day 1 as well as day 1000+.

thanks for being a member and we hope you'll stick around and enjoy all that the site has to offer.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

7 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

there is no such thing as a full/half/quarter/partial member.

this is an egalitarian forum and all members are total and complete members; we pride ourselves on treating everyone equal and giving every single member of the forum the same level of respect and appreciation on day 1 as well as day 1000+.

thanks for being a member and we hope you'll stick around and enjoy all that the site has to offer.

Is it bad I had to google egalitarian lol? I have not been apart of something like this in years (military and large corporations) so I had to refresh my memory!

03AE3ED2-021E-4266-9757-92C4AA1F38E2.png

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

In my experience (which is limited compared to some but no longer a newbie) likes come from meaningful contributions rather than fly-by-night "I agree..." comments that don't add value to the conversation.

And pictures of shiny things and golf holes.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

One of the first things I did when I joined was write a golf course review of a neat course I played. People in here love to hear about cool experiences and recommendations on where to play in different places!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)