xOldBenKenobiX

Masters ticket application for 2021

Our Sponsors

I see you are a Skins fan.  Had season tickets for 13 years.  Never got to see a home playoff game.  Maybe they can get it together this year.  Hope you get lucky and win Masters tickets.

So, if they confirm you won, do you have a choice for tickets?

Ranny

Just now, Deadskins said:

So, if they confirm you won, do you have a choice for tickets?

They will provide you with the tickets that you won;  you already made your choice for tickets when you applied.  My guess is that draw by day and if your name is pulled,  that is that day you get.  If you applied for everyday,  and they pull your name for Tuesday, that is what you get. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* with UST Proforce V2
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :srixon-small: 765 6-AW with KBS Tour shafts
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  :odyssey-small: Ten S      Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330,   :EVNROLL: ER2.2,  

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Last time I was there, in 2012, the fairways were better than any green I ever played on.

Ranny

12 minutes ago, chadley300 said:

I applied for all days this year.  Try something new; doubt it will matter.

Good Luck.  Hope yours is better than mine.

Anyone hear back on the Master's lottery for this year?  I was notified that I won tickets for this years (2020) Masters on 7/8/19, so I'm wondering if they are potentially holding off on notifying winners and losers about tickets for 2021 until they have more clarity on whether they will have fans in November.  I don't have any of my rejection emails from prior years saved, so not sure if they notify winners much earlier than everybody else either. 

• Like 1

Driver :     :cobra-small: F7 - Project X Hzrdus Yellow 6.5 75g

3w:           :cobra-small:  F7 Fairway - Project X Hzrdus Yellow 6.5 75g

Hybrid:     :cobra-small: F6 Hybrid - KBS Tour Hybrid Prototype 95g X-Stiff

Irons:       :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged (4,5) JPX 900 Tour (6-P) KBS C-Taper 130 (Softstepped)

Wedes:         :titelist-small: SM7 52* F Grind, 56* M Gind (KBS C-Taper 125), 60* S Grind

Putter:   :cameron-small: Futura X7M

Posted (edited)

This is from an email I got after I registered for the lottery on June 2nd:

"The selection for Practice Rounds and Daily Tournament tickets will take place after
the June 21st application deadline and all applicants will be notified in September via email
when the process is completed."

So applicants still have to wait a couple of months to find out if they did or did not get picked.

Edited by sroel908
  • Like 2

What's In My  :nike-small: Xtreme Sport IV Carry Stand Bag:

:nike-small: Vapor Fly (9.5*) Driver

:cobra-small: Baffler XL 3 Wood

:taylormade-small: Burner Rescue 3 Hybrid

:cobra-small: F8 5 Hybrid

:taylormade-small: Burner Plus Irons (5-SW)

:cobra-small: Trusty Rusty 51* Wedge

:wilson_staff_small: 8862 Putter

:srixon-small: Q Star Tour Ball

Thanks, I completely missed the part. Makes sense given the uncertainty about when tournaments will have spectators again.

• Like 1

Driver :     :cobra-small: F7 - Project X Hzrdus Yellow 6.5 75g

3w:           :cobra-small:  F7 Fairway - Project X Hzrdus Yellow 6.5 75g

Hybrid:     :cobra-small: F6 Hybrid - KBS Tour Hybrid Prototype 95g X-Stiff

Irons:       :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged (4,5) JPX 900 Tour (6-P) KBS C-Taper 130 (Softstepped)

Wedes:         :titelist-small: SM7 52* F Grind, 56* M Gind (KBS C-Taper 125), 60* S Grind

Putter:   :cameron-small: Futura X7M

12 hours ago, bacchus said:

Thanks, I completely missed the part. Makes sense given the uncertainty about when tournaments will have spectators again.

I am still hopeful that by next year we will have a handle in this situation and be able to attend live golf.

I missed out on the rocket mortgage classic, right here in Detroit, I hoping to be picked as one of the honorary observers, as my work was a sponsor and had a couple of those to pass around.

And I was also planning on attending the memorial Saturday.

Maybe next year I will be able to make it all up, Starting with the Masters.

• Like 1

2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Official tester

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

Driver :titelist-small:  - TS2 10.5*, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes:a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

Right Handed, Southeast Michigan

Honk If you see these plates around. 

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I'm always driving around Michigan. 

The Ohio and Pennsylvania turnpike and Maryland. 

Grip it and rip it my friends.