Favorite Golf Shirt

TCUFrog

In my opinion nothing fits quite like Under Armour. The shirts are god awful expensive but they really do hold up and keep a nice shape.

All other brands tend to be a little baggy in my opinion. Dead collars, extra material in the torso, an extra 1/4" on the sleeves.. just kind of meh. Whatever mould Under Armour uses for their shirts just fits really well for me.

Edited by EyesFit
  • Like 2

My Life My Style

Greyson has started to grow on me. I’ve found a few deals over the summer and online. The color combos in addition to the quality are pretty awesome. 

:ping-small: G425 LST 10.5 Aldilla Rogue White

:titelist-small: TS3 15.5 3W Fuji Speeder Tour Spec

:titelist-small: 818 H1 19deg Hybrid Fuji Atmos White

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-GW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM7 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:taylormade-small:Spider Tour Putter

Vice Pro Plus White

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

:CaddyTek: V8 3 Wheel Push Cart

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

:Arccos:

Recently I've got into independent golf apparel companies and the products they offer. 

While the UK doesn't have the same quantity and easy availability of the UK they do have some decent ones coming through. 

My newest favorite is Warwick House golf

I'm sold on PGASS's house brand for short sleeve golf polos, at 19.99 you can't go wrong. Great fit, wear well and come in lots of different colors. 

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

• 1 month later...

I bought a course logo shirt a couple year's ago and it had a PING tag, but I could not ever identify the manufacturer. It fits me better than any other golf shirt I've tried. It's super comfortable and moves with me when I swing, it's breathable and quick drying, it's athletic cut and the sleeves are the perfect length to not be in my way, and provide a nice gun show!💪😅. If I could ever find who made it I'd own a closet full of them.

• Like 1

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges: :cobra-small: MIM 54* Versatile/60* Widelow

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

HCP:18

9 minutes ago, Headhammer said:

I bought a course logo shirt a couple year's ago and it had a PING tag, but I could not ever identify the manufacturer. It fits me better than any other golf shirt I've tried. It's super comfortable and moves with me when I swing, it's breathable and quick drying, it's athletic cut and the sleeves are the perfect length to not be in my way, and provide a nice gun show!💪😅. If I could ever find who made it I'd own a closet full of them.

When playing an event associated with another golf website in 2017, we were given team "uniforms" made by Ping.  I agree, it was all very comfortable stuff.  In looking at the Ping website, the selection is pretty small, so maybe they're phasing themselves out of the clothing business.

• Like 1

:titelist-small: Irons Titleist AP2 714, KBS Tour S, 3 flat

:callaway-small: Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:vokey-small: 52, 56, and 60 wedges

:ping-small: B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

7 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

When playing an event associated with another golf website in 2017, we were given team "uniforms" made by Ping.  I agree, it was all very comfortable stuff.  In looking at the Ping website, the selection is pretty small, so maybe they're phasing themselves out of the clothing business.

Yeah, most of the OEM club makers contract with outside companies for their apparel, so it's difficult to identify who actually made it. A few year's ago I had an issue with Callaway shirts and I was directed to the manufacturer for the warranty and I wanna say it was Van Heusen, but don't quote me on that, that handled the replacements. 

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges: :cobra-small: MIM 54* Versatile/60* Widelow

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

HCP:18

• 2 months later...

Hello all I have a big collection of shirts including some Polo and golf  shirts too. I love shirts a lot but when the question comes regarding fabric then only I choose cotton shirts, the best comfort a fabric can give with best fitting is only the cotton shirt. So I will suggest to all newbies to choose either a plain shirt or a printed one but remember one thing always that the best comfort only can be given by a cotton one. 

Im a huge fan of Pebble Beach and PGA Tour or whatever PGASS’ brand is for polos. Comfy and stretchy and moisture wicking enough. The shorts are great too. At 20$ i dont feel to bad when my cigar ash burns a hole in one. 

Mavrik Max Driver

M2 5W

818 hybrids

Steelhead XR Irons

ZipCore wedges

SeeMore PR M7X

As a bigger guy I’ve never worn PM or Travis Mathews or any of the other big names because you just couldn’t find them in 3XL.

live been loosing weight and I’m wearing 2XL now and I need to get a couple of the nicer shirts to give them a try.

unfortunately most of my shirts are from the Ben Hogan Collection from Wal-Mart

:cobra-small: King F7+ UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 6F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:cobra-small: King PuR Wedges 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 3.0 grip

Arccos Generation 1 Sensors on all clubs

Snell MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

Posted (edited)

I have a variety of shirts by UA, Oakley, and a few others. I recently bought an Adidas Ultimate365 golf shirt that I really like. It is moisture-wicking but is a touch thicker than those super silky shirts so that its hides a bit of the dad-bod contours.

There was a Puma shirt that I really liked (print-wise) at my local shop yesterday. I'm probably going to pick that up and give Puma a try as well.

Edited by Hobert

:callaway-small: Big Bertha (2014)

:callaway-small: X-20s 4-SW (missing 9 iron 😬)*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 (56 degrees)

:odyssey-small: White Hot #4

:taylormade-small: V Steel 3 & 5 woods

:nike-small: Miami Hurricane Stand Bag

:callaway-small: Supersoft

*Getting fitted in a month or so, will update weapons of choice then!

Posted (edited)

I really like Lacoste polo shirts. Of course, these T-shirts are not very cheap, but I still plan to buy one for myself.
I've only recently started taking an interest in golf, so I don't know any other brands yet. So far, I've been wearing regular T-shirts with different prints and colors. But, of course, I understand that you can not go golf in such clothes.
Regardless, these ordinary cool T-shirts will always remain in my heart. We have the whole family in these clothes. Mom also loves these interesting T-shirts, which she buys on https://matohash.com/collections/mom-t-shirts. In them, she feels comfortable and easy.

Edited by LeonardHamilton

My vast collection of golf shirts are from Greg Norman. My wife loves how they come out of the dryer almost perfect. As for fit and comfort, they are tops. Very sad to see Macy’s dropped them from their stores. Oh well, have plenty to last.

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft 

Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3-4W(16*) & 5-6W(20*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft 

Hybrid: Cobra F8 3 Hybrid(19*) w/Recoil ES regular shaft 

Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts 

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  

Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip 

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black).  

Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco

Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

2 hours ago, fozcycle said:

My vast collection of golf shirts are from Greg Norman. My wife loves how they come out of the dryer almost perfect. As for fit and comfort, they are tops. Very sad to see Macy’s dropped them from their stores. Oh well, have plenty to last.

I have picked up several pairs of Greg Norman shorts at Costco over the years that I really like and seem to recall shirts from time to time as well. I'll keep a look out and pick one up at Costco prices (I may given in and pick up some KS gloves and wedges as well while I'm there 😬).

:callaway-small: Big Bertha (2014)

:callaway-small: X-20s 4-SW (missing 9 iron 😬)*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 (56 degrees)

:odyssey-small: White Hot #4

:taylormade-small: V Steel 3 & 5 woods

:nike-small: Miami Hurricane Stand Bag

:callaway-small: Supersoft

*Getting fitted in a month or so, will update weapons of choice then!

I've become a big fan of the William Murray shirts. Good fit, stretch performance fabric, and a range of styles from traditional to eccentric. Plus the bonus of feeling a remote connection to one of my favorite entertainers.

• Like 1

Driver:  PXG 211 Project X Evenflow CB, 50g 5.5

Fariway:  PXG 211, 3-Wood Project X Evenflow CB, 60g 5.5

Hybrid:   PXG 211, 3H Project X Evenflow H, 80g, 5.5

Irons:  :titelist-small: T300 4-5, T200 6-PW Nippon 880 Pro R

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  CBX2 50*, 54*, 58*, TT Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

Putter:  :odyssey-small:  Stroke Lab Rossie

These days it seems a little hard to find what you’re looking for without spending anywhere from $55-$80. With that said, I typically look for sales or discount codes from the brands I like…most places will give a military discount if you ask.  I’ve recently been turned on to Rhoback & Ostrch.  The Ostrch polos are made of bamboo, and they are bar-none the most comfortable polos I’ve ever had. Ostrch.com the owner is Zac Radford and if you follow him on Instagram or YouTube, they are always having site wide sales. Rhoback.com has a ton of unique shirts, and if you follow Bryan Bros on YouTube, they give a code for first time purchases.

• In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 6-way
  • :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗