• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agreed, golf shirts 6 days a week. Business casual for work days. Sunday is always a golf day and Saturday is yard work day so no golf shirts that day. (That is unless I sneak out early before the law

Guys!! @aerospace_ray turned me on to John Morgan shirts and they are the real deal! As good as Peter Millar for half the price (or less, on sale!) They are long cut so they will stay tucked in d

Honestly the best golf polo I’ve owned is a Uniqlo. Super comfortable and breathable. Not to mention they are very affordable.

Posted Images

In my opinion nothing fits quite like Under Armour. The shirts are god awful expensive but they really do hold up and keep a nice shape.

All other brands tend to be a little baggy in my opinion. Dead collars, extra material in the torso, an extra 1/4" on the sleeves.. just kind of meh. Whatever mould Under Armour uses for their shirts just fits really well for me.

Edited by EyesFit
  • Like 2

My Life My Style

Greyson has started to grow on me. I’ve found a few deals over the summer and online. The color combos in addition to the quality are pretty awesome. 

:titelist-small: TS3 Tensei Av Raw White 65s

:titelist-small: TS3 15.5 3W Fuji Speeder Tour Spec

:titelist-small: 818 H1 19deg Hybrid Fuji Atmos White or King Cobra UT 18.5 with KBS C Taper

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-GW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM7 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex stiff

:odyssey-small:  Double Wide Stroke Lab 2019 with Super Stroke Tour 3.0

:Snell: MTB-X Golf Ball or Vice Pro Plus

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

:CaddyTek: V8 3 Wheel Push Cart

Leupod Gx2i3 Rangefinder

Recently I've got into independent golf apparel companies and the products they offer. 

While the UK doesn't have the same quantity and easy availability of the UK they do have some decent ones coming through. 

My newest favorite is Warwick House golf

I'm sold on PGASS's house brand for short sleeve golf polos, at 19.99 you can't go wrong. Great fit, wear well and come in lots of different colors. 

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

• 1 month later...

I bought a course logo shirt a couple year's ago and it had a PING tag, but I could not ever identify the manufacturer. It fits me better than any other golf shirt I've tried. It's super comfortable and moves with me when I swing, it's breathable and quick drying, it's athletic cut and the sleeves are the perfect length to not be in my way, and provide a nice gun show!💪😅. If I could ever find who made it I'd own a closet full of them.

• Like 1

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges: :cobra-small: MIM 54* Versatile/60* Widelow

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

9 minutes ago, Headhammer said:

I bought a course logo shirt a couple year's ago and it had a PING tag, but I could not ever identify the manufacturer. It fits me better than any other golf shirt I've tried. It's super comfortable and moves with me when I swing, it's breathable and quick drying, it's athletic cut and the sleeves are the perfect length to not be in my way, and provide a nice gun show!💪😅. If I could ever find who made it I'd own a closet full of them.

When playing an event associated with another golf website in 2017, we were given team "uniforms" made by Ping.  I agree, it was all very comfortable stuff.  In looking at the Ping website, the selection is pretty small, so maybe they're phasing themselves out of the clothing business.

• Like 1

:titelist-small: Irons Titleist AP2 714, KBS Tour S, 3 flat

:callaway-small: Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:vokey-small: 52, 56, and 60 wedges

:ping-small: B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

7 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

When playing an event associated with another golf website in 2017, we were given team "uniforms" made by Ping.  I agree, it was all very comfortable stuff.  In looking at the Ping website, the selection is pretty small, so maybe they're phasing themselves out of the clothing business.

Yeah, most of the OEM club makers contract with outside companies for their apparel, so it's difficult to identify who actually made it. A few year's ago I had an issue with Callaway shirts and I was directed to the manufacturer for the warranty and I wanna say it was Van Heusen, but don't quote me on that, that handled the replacements. 

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges: :cobra-small: MIM 54* Versatile/60* Widelow

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18