Our Sponsors

The Nike Mojo is my all time favorite ball, it was cheap, reliable for me, and I hit it straight with good distance, I was wondering if anyone has found a similar ball that performs the same way for the price point. I'm pretty happy with the Bridgestone ball's performance that I play but always nice to have a cheaper back up. 

• Like 3

Right Handed 

:taylormade-small: SIM Max, 10.5 deg, Ventus Red 5 reg

:taylormade-small: SIM Max 3 Rescue 19 deg, Ventus Blue 6 reg

:taylormade-small: SIM Max 4-PW, KBS 85 reg 

:taylormade-small: ATV Grind Wedges 52, 56, 60 deg, KBS 85

Lamkin Crossline-Midsize grips on all swinging clubs 

:odyssey-small: Stroke Lab, Black One, 35"

:bridgestone-small: e12 soft; Tour B RX

For me after playing Prov1s then Srixon zstar xv, I decided I would try the qstar because its half the price of the zstar. I've been playing them for about 2 weeks now and I love them. Set a Personal best drive with a 250 carry and a personal best lowest score of 39 for 9 holes with these balls. I wont be changing balls for a while.

srixon.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue Sub Zero 9* stiff

Wood: :adams-small: Tight Lies TI 3 wood stiff

Hybrid: :callaway-small: XR 3 19 deg stiff

Irons: :mizuno-small:  JPX 900 Tour std loft/lie

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 52,56,60

Putter: :odyssey-small: #7 Red

Ball: :srixon-small: Q-Star

12.9 Handicap

Comox Valley, B.C. 🇨🇦

Oh this subject is my sweet spot. My second and third lowest rounds of my life were with the Top Flite D2 Feel+. 15 pack that is usually 2 fifteen packs for $30. They are hard to find in store now so I hope they aren’t discontinued. Rocking the 2020 Top Flite Gamers tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 5

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-G

:cleveland-small: - CBX 52 and 56

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

I normally play Pro V 1's or TM TP5 golf balls, but found a Wilson Duo this weekend and hit it for about 6 holes. The distance was equal or better than the premium balls and I could not tell the difference around the greens. Makes you wonder?

• Like 5

For me after playing Prov1s then Srixon zstar xv, I decided I would try the qstar because its half the price of the zstar. I've been playing them for about 2 weeks now and I love them. Set a Personal best drive with a 250 carry and a personal best lowest score of 39 for 9 holes with these balls. I wont be changing balls for a while.

srixon.jpg.0a356100f4fefe6c889840a6030d1fe0.jpg

Thank you for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Right Handed 

Oh this subject is my sweet spot. My second and third lowest rounds of my life were with the Top Flite D2 Feel+. 15 pack that is usually 2 fifteen packs for $30. They are hard to find in store now so I hope they aren’t discontinued. Rocking the 2020 Top Flite Gamers tomorrow.

Let me know what you think of them!

Right Handed 

I normally play Pro V 1's or TM TP5 golf balls, but found a Wilson Duo this weekend and hit it for about 6 holes. The distance was equal or better than the premium balls and I could not tell the difference around the greens. Makes you wonder?

Makes you wonder indeed. Trying to find those hidden gems.

• Like 1

Right Handed 

I’ve played the Duo a lot and agree. I score pretty well with it and putt really well. It is like a game improvement golf ball. A little shorter off the tee for me but longer off the irons. Holds a green pretty well for me on full shots.

• Like 2

Wedgie

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

Got two 15 packs sitting in my closet right now. Haven’t even cracked them open yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:wilson_staff_small:  D7 R flex 
:callaway-small:  GBB 3W (lofted to 4W)
:callaway-small: V-Series Heavenwood
:cobra-small: Baffler XL 5i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54*
:cleveland-small:  Smart Sole S
:cleveland-small: #10

Twitter: @russtopherb

Got two 15 packs sitting in my closet right now. Haven’t even cracked them open yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s your address?

Edit: Found them online at Dicks. $7.99 for a pack of 15. Best deal in golf!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Wedgie

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

I used to play Maxfli Noodles, surprisingly good ball for the price and goofy name.  I’ve played Pro Vs and TP5s.  Current gamer is Snell MTB-X and not changing anytime soon.

Driver:  Taylormade '16 9.5* M1 Fujikura XLR8 61 S RH

3 Wood: Cobra F7 14.5 Degree Aldila DVS Fairway 75X

5 Wood: Taylormade R15 17 degree Fujikura Speeder 67 S

Hybrid: Ping G400 3 Hyb 19 degree S

Irons: Titleist 716 AP2 4-PW Aerotek Steelfiber i110 cw S RH standard lie and 1* strong

Wedges: 50 Callaway MD 4, 54 Vokey SM5, 58 Callaway Forged

Putters: Oddysey White Hot #7 Fang, Scotty Cameron Futura Phantom Mallet, Callaway S2H2

I play Snell, but found that the Wilson Duo soft is a great ball. Not crazy spinnin* around the green and amazing price...

:ping-small: G400 9.0 Alta CB 55g stiff

:ping-small: G400 3W Alta CB 65g stiff

:Sub70: Fairway Pro 5W Ust Mamiya V2 black stiff

:Sub70: 839X 4h Kbs TGI80

:Sub70: 639cb 5-PW Kbs TGI80

:Sub70: Forged Wedge  50.7 Kbs TGI80

:callaway-small: MD4 56.8, 60.12

PXG Bat Attack

:Snell: MTB-X

3 hours ago, Wedgie said:

I’ve played the Duo a lot and agree. I score pretty well with it and putt really well. It is like a game improvement golf ball. A little shorter off the tee for me but longer off the irons. Holds a green pretty well for me on full shots.

Read a few articles on the development of the duos and decided to give them ago.  Had the same experience - found it to perform really well and really liked the feel on and around the greens.  I used to love playing with the Wilson staff balls back when I first started golfing, so I had no problem giving them a try. 

• Like 1

Easy money, 108 balls with coupon and free shipping came out to 96.95 so 0.89 a ball....

Srixon.jpg

• Like 5

:ping-small:G410 LST 7* W/ UST V2 84-gram S-shaft

:ping-small:G400 Strength 3 wood 12* W/ UST V2 94-gram S-shaft

:ping-small:G400 Hybrid 19* W/ Graphite Design Tour AD-105 S-shaft

:srixon-small: Z585 4-PW MODUS Tour S-105 / May switch out to S400's in the future

:cleveland-small:CBX FULL FACE 56* & 60* & Smart Sole 4 G/W 50*

:cleveland-small:Cleveland Classic Collection HB 2 Black Pearl putter

:Snell:MTB-X Yellow

:titelist-small: Bag

:Arccos:

17 hours ago, stj51 said:

The Nike Mojo is my all time favorite ball, it was cheap, reliable for me, and I hit it straight with good distance, I was wondering if anyone has found a similar ball that performs the same way for the price point. I'm pretty happy with the Bridgestone ball's performance that I play but always nice to have a cheaper back up. 

I think I read a while back that Wilson is now making/selling the Mojo under their own brand as the Wilson Chaos.  You can still get the 4 color pack like Nike made before they shut down.

https://www.budgetgolf.com/wilson-chaos-color-golf-ball.html

• Like 1

2020 MGS Hard Rock Challenge

SkyCaddie SX400
OGIO Silencer:  Followed by Arccos
:cobra-small: F9 TL, Atmos TS Blue
:nike-small: Vapor Fly 3, Diamana Blue, Covert 2.0 3H, Kuro Kage Black
:wilson-small:
Wilson D7 Irons 4-GW,  Dynamic Gold AMT
:ping-small: Glide  52, 56 ES
:EVNROLL: ER2
:bridgestone-small: BXS

Romans 10:9

32 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

I think I read a while back that Wilson is now making/selling the Mojo under their own brand as the Wilson Chaos.  You can still get the 4 color pack like Nike made before they shut down.

https://www.budgetgolf.com/wilson-chaos-color-golf-ball.html

I tried them out a while back, just don't have the same yardage or spin in my opinion. 

• Like 1

Right Handed 

17 hours ago, StrawberryShortCake said:

srixon.jpg

So this is one of my favorite low cost golf ball options. IF I could just hit it straight. I absolutely love the carry flight I get (on the good/straight shots) and the spin-wedges and feel off the putter is awesome. I just can't control it, especially with cross windy conditions. I always keep a sleeve in my bag as sometimes on par 3's weather permitting I use them. Good solid ball though. 

• Like 1

I happened to be in Target just after the holidays and they had their golf equipment intended for the holiday sales on clearance pricing.  I could not get over the pricing for a box of 30 Nitro Crossfire golf balls.  They were a mix of yellow and orange balls that I had never used, but the clearance price, under $10, made them irresistible to try.  They had 4 boxes so I bought them all.  The jacket is softer than I have used before and the reaction off the club face is much better for my game than anything I have tried before.  The color was at first off-putting but the first time out being able to see the ball in flight and on the ground so much easier has now sold me on the appearance.  Once a ball is over 100 yards away it is too far for me to see anyway so being able to pick out a colored dot is easier than a white dot.  The yellow is even sufficiently different from Dandelion flowers to make it distinguishable among them with careful observation.  Recently my regular golf partner was having trouble finding his white ball with the Dandelion clocks ready to send seed to the winds further reinforcing the color option.

• Like 1

Verified Hack, 31 handicap (for now) 🙂  Golfing for exercise and peace of mind.

|> Big Dogs: Rawlings Fairway Lies driver, TaylorMade M3 3w, O'Donnell hybrids (10, 15, 19, 27 loft), Ginty trouble club (29 loft)

|> Blades: MasterGrip 3i & 5i, Dynacraft Copperhead 7i, Confidence 9i, Worx hybrid wedge (55 loft), Lovett hybrid wedge (59 loft)

|> Flatstick: Pinemeadow Z-ON M1   |> Ball: Nitro Crossfire   |> App: SwingU/Looper 

CoverLogoS-H c sm.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course"  www.stickandhack.com

⛳.  :1590477705_SunMountain: C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  :taylormade-small:    🏌️‍♂️              EPLogo sm.jpg

Played the 2020 Top Flite Gamer today. Averaged 259 off the tee today which is really long for me. Not sure if was me, the ball or the conditions but I was averaging 238 going in to today. The Gamer goes high and about the straightest ball I’ve ever played. It is excellent in cross winds and holds the line really well. I swear it almost straightens out while in flight to correct a slice or draw. Rolls out quite a bit but everyone’s did today so I don’t think it made a difference.

• Like 1

Wedgie

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right