Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Charles Schwab Challenge !!

Shankster

IMG_7780.JPG

Well ladies and gentlemen... it doesn’t have quite the allure that The Masters has, but golf is returning next week! A whole week early!

The field is super impressive.

Who do you think has been practicing the most?

Who do you have with the W?

I’m picking my man Bubba.

Man I’ve missed Golf Tournaments.

I’m picking Tony Finau. Solid to start the season with a couple top 10 finishes and a runner up finish at the CS last year. The field is going to be the most packed it ever has been and probably ever will be. Can’t wait to sit down and watch it every day. 

Cobra Connect 5 participant 

:ping-small:  G410 Plus, w/ X stiff 75 g Project X Evenflow Black shaft driver / :cobra-small: Radspeed w/ Smoke RDX Blue 70S shaft

:cobra-small: Big Tour 3 wood/ 5 wood w/ Fujikura X F3 60S shaft

:cobra-small: 4 Hybrid w/ Project X Catalyst 80S shaft

:cobra-small: Copper MIM Tour Irons w/ KBS $ Taper Balck 120S shaft

:cobra-small: Snakebite 50, 54, and 58 wedges w/ KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 125S shaft

:scotty-small: Newport 2.5 putter

:Snell:MTB X golf balls

RH, Alabama

I'd take JT at +1400, ready for mid-afternoon, put some golf on, nap for a few holes Sunday's !

:titelist-small: - Driver - TSi2 10 deg, -1 Length, Project X TSi Hzrdus Smoke Black RDX 60 (6.0)
:titelist-small:  - Fairway Wood - TSi2 3 Wood 15 deg, -½ Length, Project X TSi Hzrdus Smoke Black RDX 70 (6.0)
:titelist-small: - Hybrid - TS2 Hybrid 19 deg Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 80 HYB (6.0)
:titelist-small: - Hybrid - TS2 Hybrid 23 deg Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 80 HYB (6.0)
:titelist-small: - Irons T200 (6 - W 48) True Temper AMT Black (S300)
:titelist-small: - Wedge - SM7 52.12 F Grind, True Temper Vokey Wedge (Wedge Flex)
:titelist-small:  - Wedge - SM8 56.12 D Grind, True Temper Vokey Wedge (Wedge Flex)
:titelist-small:  - Wedge - SM8 60.12 D Grind, True Temper Vokey Wedge (Wedge Flex)
:scotty-small: - 2020 Newport Select, Pistolini Grip, 35"
:titelist-small: - ProV1 

Scott Piercy, my top points getter, breaks out of his sleepy state and wins this by one stroke.  Have you noticed how many Champion Tour players are in the field?  Maybe they think with the layoff, their chances improve?  If the website is correct, all (8) of my team is in the field... yabba dabba do!!

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

The betting world has Simpson at the top of the list. For me I’m going with Rickie....the way he played a few weeks back, lock it in.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

36 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Man, I forgot all about this thread.

I’m sure the MGS server is getting a nice cool down from the Cobra Connect thread.

Who’d I pick again? Haha

Oh yeah. Bubba!

Yes the feed has calmed down a bit....MGS servers were on 🔥

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

Yes the feed has calmed down a bit....MGS servers were on

Talk about on fire. You eclipsed 1004 liked content for the 30 day period. Topped my 30 day best by 4.

If I ever get up to Mass I’m gonna have to get ahold of all the Spies up there. I think we’d have a helluva good time.

Oh really? Was not aware of that, is that the best all time 🤔?

hell yea we would make sure ya reach out when you do!

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Anthony Kim!!!!!! He’s my man this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

1 minute ago, Shankster said:

I’d imagine that is a GOAT record.

TB12 status that’s what I’m talking about

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

3 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Who’s going to fill the QB1 spot? The Patriots won’t be the same without Mr. Brady. Maybe they’ll get some talented QB... still won’t feel right watching him wear a Tampa Bay jersey.

Yea it’s very odd around these parts. Not really happy with how he did it but is what it is. 
it’s gonna be stidham (sad when ya have to google spelling last name) guess that’s what ya get after 20 years of the same guy.

word on the radio waves is he’s picked up where Brady left off, really taking lead planning to meet with receivers and that he’ll be better working with them compared to Brady (I think he just gave up and last year he was checked out) it was time unfortunately 

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Nice!.......?

Haha.

Such an odd disappearance.

Maybe if I keep saying he’s my guy this week it will eventually come true!

Not sure if he’s in the field, but I’m ready for Zach Johnson to get back on-top of a leaderboard!

I gotta go Rahm-bo. He said he’s going to attack the course, if his tee game is on he’ll put himself in good position.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

“He’s a Cinderella story. A former assistant groundskeeper about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac… It’s in the hole! It’s in the hole! It’s in the hole!” — Carl Spackler

43 minutes ago, PMookie said:

Maybe if I keep saying he’s my guy this week it will eventually come true!

Not sure if he’s in the field, but I’m ready for Zach Johnson to get back on-top of a leaderboard!

Yes, he is in the field, and funny you should mention him.  I have an issue with followthrough so I have been practicing wedge shots with the ZJ followthrough, and I am liking the results so far.  

I'm going with Spieth.  If he hasn't worked out his issues with this long layoff, he's toast.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Yes, he is in the field, and funny you should mention him.  I have an issue with followthrough so I have been practicing wedge shots with the ZJ followthrough, and I am liking the results so far.  
I'm going with Spieth.  If he hasn't worked out his issues with this long layoff, he's toast.

Follow Mike Bender on Instagram and get the full set of ZJ wedge lessons!

Here are some featured groups for Thurs and Fri ...Golf is back!

2B8DFFF5-1C2B-412C-B598-BD937422F9B4.png

Cobra Connect 5 participant 

:ping-small:  G410 Plus, w/ X stiff 75 g Project X Evenflow Black shaft driver / :cobra-small: Radspeed w/ Smoke RDX Blue 70S shaft

:cobra-small: Big Tour 3 wood/ 5 wood w/ Fujikura X F3 60S shaft

:cobra-small: 4 Hybrid w/ Project X Catalyst 80S shaft

:cobra-small: Copper MIM Tour Irons w/ KBS $ Taper Balck 120S shaft

:cobra-small: Snakebite 50, 54, and 58 wedges w/ KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 125S shaft

:scotty-small: Newport 2.5 putter

:Snell:MTB X golf balls

RH, Alabama

The Fowler/Speith/Thomas pairing is a gem. So great that we're turning the page and getting back to normal...well kind of sort of.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Who’s going to fill the QB1 spot? The Patriots won’t be the same without Mr. Brady. Maybe they’ll get some talented QB... still won’t feel right watching him wear a Tampa Bay jersey.

They actually have a Bucs Brady Jersey with a picture of a goat on it. :)

I want one of those, bad!

I’m sorry guys but I’m not buying Bubba at Colonial. Just watched Golf Central and they were high on Web Simpson, so he’s out.

I’ll go Jordan Spieth for no reason other than maybe this reset and some home cooking are just was is needed.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Would love to see a Spieth resurgence this week.  But, overall, I'm just excited to have professional golf back

WITB

Driver: Titleist TSi2 9º w/ Diamana DF 60 TX

3 Wood: Titleist 915F 16.5º w/ Diamana Blueboard or Taylor Made 300 Mini 11.5º w/ Fuji Ventus TR Red

Hybrids: Callaway Super Hybrid 17º w/ Tensei Orange

Titleist 816 H1 21º w/ Diamana Blueboard or Srixon U85 w/ UST Recoil

Irons (6-43º): Titleist T400 w/ DG AMT Red

Wedges: 48º Vokey SM6, 54º SM8, 60º Tour Issued Hand Ground Vokey

Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Masterful Tourtype SSS CT A048277

They actually have a Bucs Brady Jersey with a picture of a goat on it. :)

I want one of those, bad!

I’m sorry guys but I’m not buying Bubba at Colonial. Just watched Golf Central and they were high on Web Simpson, so he’s out.

I’ll go Jordan Spieth for no reason other than maybe this reset and some home cooking are just was is needed.

Well my parents own a house in Pensacola now. I guess I can claim Tampa Bay.

Well my parents own a house in Pensacola now. I guess I can claim Tampa Bay.

You’re closer to Tampa Bay than they are. :)

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I'd love to see Ryan Palmer put something together. (I mean, he knows the course as well as anyone...) But I think I'm gonna take JT for this one.

Driver: :srixon-small: ZX5 LS MkII 9.5* (@ 9.0*) with 46.5" Ventus Blue 6X
3-wood: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* with Diamana Limited 75S
5-wood: :cobra-small: RADspeed 18.5* with Motore X F3 60S
2i: :srixon-small: ZX with SteelFiber i95 Stiff

4hy: :titleist-small: TS3 23* with Tensei AV Blue 70 S
4i-7i :srixon-small: ZX7, 8i-PW Z-Forged, Modus3 Tour 120 S
50*, 55* :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Modus3 Tour 125
60* :cleveland-small: RTX Full Face ZipCore DG Spinner S400
Putter: :callaway-small: Toulon Chicago with a :garsen: Quad Tour or :cleveland-small: HB SOFT Milled 10.5S with UST All-in

Ball: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour (but I might still have some :titleist-small: Left Dashes hanging around)
Bag: :srixon-small: Ltd Edition Tartan, blue/green/yellow

Using :ShotScope: to keep track of my shots

Tested:
:wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 3i-PW, KBS Tour-V 110S - Official Review
:titelist-small: Blind Ball Test (Ball #3 vs Ball #4) - Unofficial Review
:ShotScope:
 V3 GPS Watch + Tags - Official Review
:OnCore:
 Vero X2 - Official Review

The Stack System - Official Review

Anybody else have a major-championship like excitement to having live golf back?  I can't be the only one!?!?!

I have been shouting from mountaintops for a decade, golf needs an off-season.  Leave them wanting more rather than over-saturating the market.  Absence naturally builds anticipation which builds excitement.  

With very little live sports going on, the absence of golf for several months, why isn’t the golf channel covering this all day???!!!!!!!?????

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG