TESTERS WANTED! ×

#COBRACONNECT Challenge 4

STUDque
Message added by STUDque

FINAL Standings:

Final.png

NOTE: If you want to catch up quickly, check the first post in this thread for key links and week-by-week summaries.

cobraconnect.png.251ee272e2913e0c2903c4dbdc30eedc.png

It's time. Yes, oh yes, it's time. This first post will be edited at a later date to include more details on the challenge. For now, let's enjoy some early smack talk! ALL readers of the forums will have chances to win some great Puma Swag (shoes, hats, polos) throughout the season. If you've paid attention to past challenges, you may already know about some ways to increase your chances starting....NOW

Congratulations guys, I’m sure this will be interesting. Go gettem

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Definitely can’t root for a Sox fan, and considering I’m a high school coach I’m going to have to pull for the kid. Best be grinding dude!

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

Taylormade MG2 Wedges 50/55/60

Taylormade Spider X Putter

I’m holding off on any pics, anyone of “chosen” over 70?

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I'm going for anyone except Boston because I hate the Red Sox.

Tejas Rangers ALL DAY SON.

Drew Brees is the QB GOAT too.

Edited by beelzeberto
eyehatetombrady too

TM.png

Sim / M2 / MG

Z785

Brandon Matthews No2 - Not Made for the Tour
"buy the ticket, take the ride..."

Well folks, it looks like he has come to play!  A little cartoon GIF for the well played comment young man!
12BA66E8-E908-4875-BA87-EA11EC3BC754.gif.7fa74f4f8f7f855e17294640426fa836.gif

I did literally laugh out loud at that one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

1 hour ago, GB13 said:

Crickets are louder in their support of me than you ever could be! You’re from Wisconsin, so you know just how loud and annoying crickets can be! 

If you really wanna say I have no support, you should put more research into picking a silent animal.

Considering the best odds would be me, (even at -5000 or better) he’d be insane to bet on you. 

Maybe you can do like fantasy football, and trade around your loyalty based on who is winning. 

This is accurate. I’ll probably get grounded for 8 weeks... and still sneak out to play golf. 😆

Thanks man! With all this hate I’m getting from last year’s competitors, having a supporter is nice!! 

I dunno, is @B.Boston gonna record my game signals? Is he gonna tamper with the golf balls... if you can support a team that cheats... I’m might need to add a firewall to my Arccos! 

Excuses are like @$$holes we all have them but still not going to help you on this challenge. Gonna get smoked like a bad habit by @B.Boston Because image.jpeg.7df85e656fa41690a4cc968b16a0e7c5.jpeg

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Excuses are like @$$holes we all have them but still not going to help you on this challenge. Gonna get smoked like a bad habit by [mention=85402]B.Boston[/mention] Because image.jpeg.7df85e656fa41690a4cc968b16a0e7c5.jpeg

Yeah, we all have them and they all stink!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

47 minutes ago, beelzeberto said:

I'm going for anyone except Boston because I hate the Red Sox.

Tejas Rangers ALL DAY SON.

Drew Brees is the QB GOAT too.

I can get on board with the Rangers (I’m just a baseball fan and enjoy all the teams) but I can’t get on board with this brees statement. Average at best

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

5 minutes ago, Wedgie said:

Yeah, we all have them and they all stink!

My daughter is learning “peeyew” right now and she just called stank on all of @GB13 posts so far. I’m calling her the BS detector 😂

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

29 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

I can get on board with the Rangers (I’m just a baseball fan and enjoy all the teams) but I can’t get on board with this brees statement. Average at best

Broooooooooo. If you put Brees on the patriots with everyone that brady had they would've won waaaaay more Superbowls. Brees has how many records? It's hard to argue his GOAT status with the records he has.

TM.png

Sim / M2 / MG

Z785

Brandon Matthews No2 - Not Made for the Tour
"buy the ticket, take the ride..."

8 hours ago, palvord said:

@GB13 did you really expect a groundswell of support from the CCC3 crew?

Heck, even@wedgie is going with someone else.

I hope you have an A game to bring. You’ll need it.

Now that I have the prestige of being a competitor, I now see just minuscule the likes of this “ @Wedgie ” peasant are. 

8 hours ago, B.Boston said:

Ok [mention]GB13 [/mention] look bud. I’d love to take you out for a beer and explain a few things to you, but it sound like I’m going to have to wait for a few presidential elections to happen before that can.

I won’t need to deflate your balls as the chrome softs your playing came from the factory messed up. And it won’t be me when you look back on your arccos stats and can’t figure out how you missed so many greens and fairways. But I’m glad to know that I’ve already got a sliver of space in the back of your mind when you’re setting up for that quick downhill slider from 15 feet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, you’ll need to turn to alcohol after the beat down you’re about to receive. I could beat you with Chrome Softs, Top-Flites, or, hell, I could even beat you with a mini golf ball. 

8 hours ago, edingc said:

Watching @GB13 being roasted like:

tenor.gif.2e48493b3fd38e4c44cc524496a631c0.gif

Just know, that the responding fire will be...15384239-2EB1-4B79-875F-B4107EA0E852.jpeg.4fdc955a3475b7cb640bcb6e079e196e.jpeg

CATASTROPHIC!!!!  

8 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

I'm going with whoever has the deepest backswing. If you can't read this before starting the forward stroke, don't bother showing up. 🤫

image.png.ba0343d33bf1007fcbf935a272706b23.png

You’ve made a wise choice! Team Infinity Backswing! 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

8 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Excuses are like @$$holes we all have them but still not going to help you on this challenge. Gonna get smoked like a bad habit by @B.Boston Because image.jpeg.7df85e656fa41690a4cc968b16a0e7c5.jpeg

Let’s see what you think about excuses when yo boy @B.Boston has to come up with some cause he’s in 6th out of 5 competitors. 

7 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

This looks to be @GB13 versus the field! Something along the lines of this!

1999EFE1-63C8-4491-9046-6756642DD9E8.gif

Yeah, I do find the fact that the field thinks they can beat me pretty cute. So cute in fact, I think I will give each competitor a pat on the cheek. 

7 hours ago, Lacassem said:

My daughter is learning “peeyew” right now and she just called stank on all of @GB13 posts so far. I’m calling her the BS detector 😂

And what does she have to say about your posts? 

7 hours ago, Wedgie said:

Well, it sounds like she’s about GB13s age so it makes sense she could detect the BS.

🚨🚨🚨🚨BS WARNING!! 🚨🚨🚨🚨

7 hours ago, Nunfa0 said:

Oh this is going to be good 😁, there's a lot of big talk already and a little mud slinging. Not a lot of subtly though, still can't really expect that from someone from Boston or someone whose voice is still breaking...

At least I’ll grow out of it. The guy from Boston will be like this his entiiiirrrrrre life. 

Edited by GB13

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Well well well well well Okay Guys, I was at a family gathering today and could not partake in the festivities here but I will make my presence known throughout this competition.
As for B.Boston and the championship rings, may I remind you we are playing GOLF here! And Brady abandoned you to go to Tampa Bay and play golf with Phil! I really don't know how many great golfers are from Mass. But I do know I am an Oklahoma State Cowboy graduate and we have a great record of national championships and a plethora of PGA stars. I now live in Texas which is the home of many of the GOATS of golf...can you say Hogan?
edingc com'on man! you got to bring it harder than a Micheal Jackson meme?
GB13 I'm not gonna pile on the lone wolf, I don't like to kick a dead horse.
Headhammer ........maybe your name says it all.
 image.png.273791405b41ac6c7fc37fb1d21ca5b5.png

Family time comes when this is over!

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

3 pages in of nothing but smack talk. I love it.

Team @B.Boston all the way!!! 
city-of-champions-boston.jpg

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

7 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

3 pages in of nothing but smack talk. I love it.

Team @B.Boston all the way!!! 
city-of-champions-boston.jpg

Missing a few hardware there to just FYI to all those that don’t know

I just imagine @GB13 using this line before he gets a participation trophy for thisimage.gif.6fe0bac441c557365fdf80463bf82df0.gif

Check out my reviews:

WITB: