Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

#COBRACONNECT Challenge 4

STUDque
Message added by STUDque

FINAL Standings:

Final.png

NOTE: If you want to catch up quickly, check the first post in this thread for key links and week-by-week summaries.

38 minutes ago, yungkory said:

B A N D W A G O N !!!

@edingc are you going to be consulting the team as to which color SZ woods you're going to bag?

I did my homework and found that you disliked the yellow colorway in the past. Still the case?

1 hour ago, dlow206 said:

A little bit late to the party.

Team @edingc here

Much appreciated! 

In the meantime, anyone have questions specific to my/our games, current clubs, etc.? I'm scheduled to be fit next week Tuesday, June 16, at a Top 50 Clubfitter. I'm really looking forward to it because my fittings in the past have left a lot to be desired.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

1 minute ago, edingc said:

I did my homework and found that you disliked the yellow colorway in the past. Still the case?

Much appreciated! 

In the meantime, anyone have questions specific to my/our games, current clubs, etc.? I'm scheduled to be fit next week Tuesday, June 16, at Top 50 Clubfitter. I'm really looking forward to it because my fittings in the past have left a lot to be desired.

MATTE BLACKVALANCHE LETS GO!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

4 hours ago, yungkory said:

B A N D W A G O N !!!

Nah bruh.  I’m just keeping it giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fcf25f05db5db9e63312

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

On 6/10/2020 at 9:03 AM, daviddvm said:

As you have seen I'm the only one in this group with cojones enough to put myself in ONE length clubs!

That was indeed a bold decision.  Your experience with them will be interesting; both how quickly you can adapt to them and if you decide to make that your new club design.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

1 hour ago, GB13 said:

Just like my fellow competitor, @edingc, my Arccos sensors arrived today. So far, setting up the sensors and pairing the sensors has been a breeze. (Honestly, it took me less time to pair the sensors, than it did for me to figure out how to open the box... 😬😳🤣)

So, seeing as these are my last few days before being up to my ears in data, I thought it would be interesting to see how I perceive my game VS what the data shows my game to actually be. In golf, we are always told that feel isn’t real, and I’m curious if that “fake feel” carries over to our mental image of our game as opposed to just applying our swings.  So without further delay, here is what I think of my game, for comparison to what Arccos says later. (Note: this has nothing to do with out baselines for the actual challenge, I just thought it might be interesting.) 

Driving - Estimated handicap: 7 

Estimated Smart distance: DR - 265, 3W- 230, 2 iron - 215

Overall, I think I hit the ball far enough, but am far too inaccurate. I don’t think my distance makes up for the lack in fairways hit and (too frequent) penalties. 

Approach - Estimated handicap: 4

Estimated Smart Distances: 4i- 200, 5i- 185, 6i- 170, 7i- 160, 8i- 150, 9i- 140, PW- 125, GW- 110, LW- 80

Overall, I think I’m pretty average when it comes to approach shots, I’m definitely think I’m better from 150yds than 100yds. I think I hit plenty of GIRs, although my proximity isn’t ever as close as I’d like. 

Chipping - Estimated handicap: 9

I’m not really sure what I think about my chipping... which I’m taking as a bad sign. I have really good chips and I have really bad chips, I’d just say I’m inconsistent overall. 

Sand - Estimated handicap: 4

I’m fine with my sand play. It isn’t spectacular, but it works when I need it.

Putting - Estimated Handicap: +2

Not to brag, but I think I’m a really good putter. I’m confident in my lag putting and making short putts that count. In my opinion, my putting allows me to score as well as I do. Is this confidence justified? We’ll find out. 

If you feel stronger from 150 than 100 and struggle with hitting fairways off the tee, are you mapping out your shots to have that 150 approach more often? Added to your solid lag putting, this might be a great approach for you. I find a lot of the high school kids I coach get overly driver happy and when I take it away for practice they see their scores go down. Most courses only have a handful of driver holes. 

It’s just so dang fun to hit the big stick though!

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

Taylormade MG2 Wedges 50/55/60

Taylormade Spider X Putter

2 hours ago, GB13 said:

Just like my fellow competitor, @edingc, my Arccos sensors arrived today. So far, setting up the sensors and pairing the sensors has been a breeze. (Honestly, it took me less time to pair the sensors, than it did for me to figure out how to open the box... 😬😳🤣)

So, seeing as these are my last few days before being up to my ears in data, I thought it would be interesting to see how I perceive my game VS what the data shows my game to actually be. In golf, we are always told that feel isn’t real, and I’m curious if that “fake feel” carries over to our mental image of our game as opposed to just applying our swings.  So without further delay, here is what I think of my game, for comparison to what Arccos says later. (Note: this has nothing to do with out baselines for the actual challenge, I just thought it might be interesting.) 

Overall, I think I hit the ball far enough, but am far too inaccurate. I don’t think my distance makes up for the lack in fairways hit and (too frequent) penalties. 

Estimated Smart Distances: 4i- 200, 5i- 185, 6i- 170, 7i- 160, 8i- 150, 9i- 140, PW- 125, GW- 110, LW- 80

Overall, I think I’m pretty average when it comes to approach shots, I’m definitely think I’m better from 150yds than 100yds. I think I hit plenty of GIRs, although my proximity isn’t ever as close as I’d like. 

I’m not really sure what I think about my chipping... which I’m taking as a bad sign. I have really good chips and I have really bad chips, I’d just say I’m inconsistent overall. 

Not to brag, but I think I’m a really good putter. I’m confident in my lag putting and making short putts that count. In my opinion, my putting allows me to score as well as I do. Is this confidence justified? We’ll find out. 

You will be surprised at what your Arccos handicaps will actually be. My chipping was definitely the worst part of my game yet it was still a lot lower than I thought. I will be very interested to see what happens with all of you.

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

5 hours ago, GB13 said:

I really commend you for putting yourself out there like that. I was really surprised at my numbers after I  purchased Arccos last year. No matter what the numbers really are this will help you understand and improve your game.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone Pars and Stripes 9.5* Driver 14gm weight in back, VENTUS Blue 6-R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway, 22.5* Fairway.  All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:titleist-small:  816H1 27* Hybrid w/ Diamana Blue Board 70 HY Stiff Shaft

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip               :Arccos:                                                                                                                                                               

:titleist-small:  -ProV1x  Align XL  

All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                

BirdieBall Outdoor Putting Green                                 

36 minutes ago, daviddvm said:

I really commend you for putting yourself out there like that. I was really surprised at my numbers after I  purchased Arccos last year. No matter what the numbers really are this will help you understand and improve your game.

I totally agree, being able to set a baseline with your old clubs will give you an understanding of your game you may have never had before. Knowing my distances has made a huge difference to my game.

Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

This is where I’m at so far this year (6 rounds):

Not the largest sample size with irons and driver has been super inconsistent with many poor drives less than 250 and a lot of good drives including another 280+ yesterday.

32CF23D3-5CE4-4A37-AC85-D704EA13D8A3.jpg8F01D822-47C7-4F9C-8F5A-19596D789076.jpg

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

6 hours ago, GB13 said:

I like it!  We all have a perception of our respective games and where our strengths and weaknesses lie.  I've never kept stats on the individual parts of the game and no doubt would be surprised by my ARCCOS data.  For the other competitors who have no ARCCOS or like data, it would be interesting to hear the same baseline review.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

13 minutes ago, Nunfa0 said:

I am so sold on having cold hard data to analyze my game with.

I look back at how I used to be, so simple, so naive...

giphy.gif

Then shot tracking came into my life and the first results had me like...

giphy.gif

then as the rounds built up and the numbers began to make sense it became...

giphy.gif

my world and golf game were rocked!!!

giphy.gif

image.png.80efdbe2f116b2dda76cfa4657e2f5b3.png  Go ZOOLANDER again!🤣

:cobra-small: SpeedZone Pars and Stripes 9.5* Driver 14gm weight in back, VENTUS Blue 6-R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway, 22.5* Fairway.  All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip               :Arccos:                                                                                                                                                               

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                

4 minutes ago, daviddvm said:

image.png.80efdbe2f116b2dda76cfa4657e2f5b3.png  Go ZOOLANDER again!🤣

Just for you mate 🤣😎

I would love to say I had a chance to take Arccos for a spin this morning to start establishing a baseline, but unfortunately two of the sensors arrived DOA. And most unfortunately, one of the dead sensors was the putter sensor. Arccos won't track anything without the putter sensor.

I have some old data from ShotScope and GAME Golf to refer back to, but I can point to the following in my game:

Strengths

- Distance with the mid- and short-irons. I'm not particularly long off the tee, but if I'm in the fairway there's a good chance I can get it on the green.
- Very short game is usually OK.

Weaknesses

- Driver, both distance and accuracy. A great strike can put me 270+ with roll, but I tend to miss low on the heel and often give up a lot of yards. An "average" carry, hit somewhat straight and more toward the center of the face is going to be 235-ish.
- Putting. It's been better this year than in the past, but unless I'm inside 10-15 feet there's a large chance I can make a three-putt.

4 hours ago, Bucky CC said:

So who's going all in on the Bryson challenge this summer?  Put on as much weight as you can to hit it as far as humanly possible.  Anyone can dress in orange like Rickie, but can you put on 30 pounds to smash it like Hulk?

bryson-dechambeau-pga-tour.jpg.f52efe86814ea266885945c8fea135c6.jpg

It's not Bryson level, but between a couple Fit for Golf programs and a straight powerlifting routine this past winter, I've put on about 20 pounds since Christmas. I wish I could say that's all pure muscle, but alas...

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up

Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

4 hours ago, Bucky CC said:

So who's going all in on the Bryson challenge this summer?  Put on as much weight as you can to hit it as far as humanly possible.  Anyone can dress in orange like Rickie, but can you put on 30 pounds to smash it like Hulk?

bryson-dechambeau-pga-tour.jpg.f52efe86814ea266885945c8fea135c6.jpg

I'd have to lose about 30 lbs to get to Bryson level. 

@edingc I'm sorry to hear about the putter sensor coming in already DOA. Do you have a timeline on when they might send another? I had to order another one a while back, it was still detected by the system but wouldn't record a putt for anything. I manually recorded putts for a long time and it was a little bit of a pain. I finally ordered the SuperStroke sensor and absolutely love it. 

38 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I'd have to lose about 30 lbs to get to Bryson level. 

@edingc I'm sorry to hear about the putter sensor coming in already DOA. Do you have a timeline on when they might send another? I had to order another one a while back, it was still detected by the system but wouldn't record a putt for anything. I manually recorded putts for a long time and it was a little bit of a pain. I finally ordered the SuperStroke sensor and absolutely love it. 

I sent off a note to customer service this morning. I'm hoping to hear more Monday.

The app is adamant about needing that putter sensor.

IMG_13062020_130913_(600_x_600_pixel).jpg.c5c4a813b75719c0a3e747f839c6d38f.jpg

3 Wood: 
4 Utility: 
5-PW:
50°, 54°, 58°:
Putter:
Grips: 

Riding On: 

27 minutes ago, edingc said:

I sent off a note to customer service this morning. I'm hoping to hear more Monday.

The app is adamant about needing that putter sensor.

IMG_13062020_130913_(600_x_600_pixel).jpg.c5c4a813b75719c0a3e747f839c6d38f.jpg

When I replaced mine, I had taken the sensor off to see if it was possible to change the battery and went and played without it. I got that same warning, they are definitely adamant about having a putter. I'm surprised that this screen doesn't show upindex.gif.247759570cc8c9d1acb1bc093b142297.gif

leading to your phone exploding. 

Hopefully you'll hear back soon, Arccos has great customer service and I believe they'll take care of you. 

29 minutes ago, Bucky CC said:

First hole in one ever thanks to my Cobra King F9 Black 50° wedge.  120 yard shot that landed just past the hole and spun back in.  You guys are in for a real treat with these Cobra clubs!

Whoever gets the first hole in one during the challenge has my complete support!

IMG_1761.JPG.f3251ca360ae613391668dbe2fa9d4be.JPGIMG_1762.JPG.c282ecf190e22ec0603a98115732e134.JPG

Extra special to get it to stay on the pool noodle. Will be a great and unique story in the future! Awesome!

3 Wood: 
4 Utility: 
5-PW:
50°, 54°, 58°:
Putter:
Grips: 

Riding On: 

First hole in one ever thanks to my Cobra King F9 Black 50° wedge.  120 yard shot that landed just past the hole and spun back in.  You guys are in for a real treat with these Cobra clubs!
Whoever gets the first hole in one during the challenge has my complete support!
IMG_1761.JPG.f3251ca360ae613391668dbe2fa9d4be.JPGIMG_1762.JPG.c282ecf190e22ec0603a98115732e134.JPG
[/quote
That’s awesome ]

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Mine arrived today, can’t wait to get the clubs they’re going on!
IMG_2074.JPG

13 hours ago, GB13 said:

This is an awesome idea and an even better post.  It may have been done before but I don’t remember it.  So great insight and great way to add a little more depth to an already deep challenge.  Interested to see what the digital bean counters say on their audit. 

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

Don’t be in such a hurry to get your new Cobras.....Take the Arccos pegs and get firmly planted with your existing set, say 12-30 rounds.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

That’s awesome! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

As someone who’s 6’4 and has short arms for my height, my current sets are 1” long and 2° up ... the Cobra ONE length would be my 8 iron, and the 8 is my fav club in the bag ... both excited and curious to see what the testers think about the ONE length irons. 

I’m getting older, don’t practice much, deal with too much mental chatter while standing over the ball ... can’t help but think that both my game and my enjoyment of the game, would significantly improve. Really love the idea of one swing path and setup. 

Is there anyone on this forum that is currently gaming Cobra ONE lengths? What are your thoughts? 

Driver: :ping-small: G410 SFT 10.5*

3W: :cobra-small:  Speedzone 14.5*

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS2 19* & 21*

Irons: image.png.ec9b0a77ef708074b5547162186659f4.png  Forged Tec One Length (5i-GW)

Wedges: image.png.3c33ed301e51199de9e62f474f52b6e0.png T22 55* & 59*

Putter: image.png.f53011d6b358811f2c4cdcc166aeeffa.png  002 Mid-Mallet

Ball:  Callaway Chrome Soft LS & :Snell: Prime-X

image.png