TESTERS WANTED! ×

#COBRACONNECT Challenge 4

STUDque
Message added by STUDque

FINAL Standings:

Final.png

NOTE: If you want to catch up quickly, check the first post in this thread for key links and week-by-week summaries.

Just now, mikeanthony said:

NICE! Based on @daviddvm’s posts, the one length 56° SW hasn’t been an issue for him. It’ll take me a while to convert to their OL wedges though ... but we’ll see. 

Currently have SM7 54/58° wedges and love ‘em. 

nice  yeah I think its a different mind set and will get a bit to get used too .. I know for my PW and GP it was weird at first at how long they were but once I got over that I love them. 

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

1 hour ago, mikeanthony said:

Thanks, Cody! 🙏🏼

It only helped that Cobra finally got the Modus 105 stiff shafts in stock ... quickly pulled the trigger. And it’s why I was asking you earlier about your current shafts in the SZ irons ... some of the reviews have said they’re somewhat similar (Taper Lites and Modus) in their makeups. 

Welcome to the club!  They are a ton of fun to play and my scores are dropping plus a lot of birdies.  Full swing wedges are so much more accurate for me.  Club Champion should have my new set ready this week so they will go head-to-head with the off the rack set I'm using now.  I hope the losing set finds a good home to someone that wants to try them.  

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

6 hours ago, Nunfa0 said:

Excellent work GB13, what do you think is causing the left miss? is it just a swing fault or is something about the clubs?

At this point, I’d say swing fault. I’m definitely coming too far from the inside (my other miss is a big push), and saving the shot by flipping the club the to the left with my hands. I’m pretty sure I just need to keep my upper body and torso rotating a bit more, but I’m struggling with commuting to that.

2 hours ago, mikeanthony said:

Alright Cobra! ... FINE, YOU WIN. I’m throwing in the towel. 🙇🏻‍♂️ 

This brilliant challenge is an even more brilliant form of marketing ... and this marketing campaign has been slowly trying to burn a hole in my pocket as the #CCC4 continues on into page 90 of this thread, WITH ANOTHER 7 WEEKS REMAINING! There’s no way in heck I’m going to wait till the end of this competition before I bought a set of your ... 

One Length F9 irons.

I trust the input from all the Spies within MGS ... and more specifically the feedback from @daviddvm and @Wedgie only convinced me further that the OL is where I’m at with my game and I further trust that my game will significantly improve with these irons. 

To the testers, your reviews and input have a huge impact on the rest of your fellow spies. I’m also realizing how much work is going into this for you all ... all while keeping the rest of us highly entertained. 😁 Keep it up! 💪🏼 

1F67076A-119B-49B7-AF80-0D450AEF659F.jpeg

Awesome!!! Definitely keep us updated on how the One Length experiment goes for you! You do know, that we’ll have you ordering the rest of the bag before this challenge is over... 😜

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

10 minutes ago, GB13 said:

At this point, I’d say swing fault. I’m definitely coming too far from the inside (my other miss is a big push), and saving the shot by flipping the club the to the left with my hands. I’m pretty sure I just need to keep my upper body and torso rotating a bit more, but I’m struggling with commuting to that.

That's my miss exactly. It can get pretty frustrating seeing those low spinners hook off into oblivion.

Right Handed

Driver: 9° :cobra-small: Speedzone (HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g X-Stiff shaft)

2 Hybrid: 18° :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

3/Driving Iron: 18° :Hogan: UiHi Iron (MMT Utility TX 105g shaft)

Irons: 4-GW :titelist-small: T100 irons (Nippon Modus 120 X-Stiff shafts) (2021 MGS Official Review here)

Wedges: 54° & 58° post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: MAXFLI Tour X

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

WITB thread here

10 minutes ago, GB13 said:

Awesome!!! Definitely keep us updated on how the One Length experiment goes for you! You do know, that we’ll have you ordering the rest of the bag before this challenge is over... 😜

What are your hosel settings? Try turning the loft down, it’ll create a fade bias and could help with the left miss. 

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

Taylormade MG2 Wedges 50/55/60

Taylormade Spider X Putter

7 hours ago, yungkory said:

and still made par! that's pretty impressive

It is said, that the scorecard shows no pictures... unfortunately with Arccos, there are pictures. 😆 

8 hours ago, GB13 said:

Now, I can tell you that my round today will NOT be the one I submit for this weeks challenge! I’ll spare you the gory details (I was 0fer for greens and fairways through 7 holes...), however, I do have a nominee for best/worst par, and a hole in which I hit two fairways, neither of which were mine. 

2A198ABA-6A91-49BE-876F-3B8C70D48DEB.png

You weren't exaggerating about a left miss.   That's huge.  Any indications pointing to the cause?

You guys are nailing the reviews.  From the videos to the blunt honesty.  Keep up the good work guys.  This is what we are here for and I can't wait to see what these next few weeks deliver.

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

19 minutes ago, GB13 said:

LOL! 😂

Is there a Cobra moderator reading/following this thread? 🤔 I’d be happy to share my address with y’all! 🙌🏼 

And to be clear, this isn’t an ‘experiment’ ... it’s a ‘lifestyle!’ 😎 YOU KNOW! 

Driver: :ping-small: G410 SFT 10.5*

3W: :cobra-small:  Speedzone 14.5*

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS2 19* & 21*

Irons: image.png.ec9b0a77ef708074b5547162186659f4.png  Forged Tec One Length (5i-GW)

Wedges: image.png.3c33ed301e51199de9e62f474f52b6e0.png T22 55* & 59*

Putter: image.png.f53011d6b358811f2c4cdcc166aeeffa.png  002 Mid-Mallet

Ball:  Callaway Chrome Soft LS & :Snell: Prime-X

image.png

14 minutes ago, ncwoz said:

That's my miss exactly. It can get pretty frustrating seeing those low spinners hook off into oblivion.

Yep, you definitely understand... 

13 minutes ago, jddaigneault said:

What are your hosel settings? Try turning the loft down, it’ll create a fade bias and could help with the left miss. 

I had the 3W 1° lofted up, but I put it back at neutral after the 2nd round. I’ll definitely try changing it more, I need something to start clicking.

11 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

You weren't exaggerating about a left miss.   That's huge.  Any indications pointing to the cause?

You guys are nailing the reviews.  From the videos to the blunt honesty.  Keep up the good work guys.  This is what we are here for and I can't wait to see what these next few weeks deliver.

Not really, the club is just too far behind me in the downswing, and I’m lifting up at impact, and I’m hitting these topspin hooks. Maybe I’ll see about a lesson or two with the pro at my club.

Edited by GB13

5 hours ago, MaxEntropy said:

I came here today expecting to see a link to the video @Headhammer posted on Twitter of Lexi Thompson wishing him well....

I would love the hear the story on how that came to be, and I challenge the other competitors to out-do that one.

Lexi and I go way back.🤣

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

14 minutes ago, Headhammer said:

Lexi and I go way back.🤣

Oh hey now, if the wife does not know about it, how can we go about introducing me to Lexi?

😍

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

On 7/27/2020 at 2:04 PM, edingc said:

Admittedly, my last lob wedge was a Maltby M-Series+ with the wide sole that limited my options for using the club. I thought that having a wider sole was beneficial, but the bounce on the Cobra 58 (versatile grind) is very, for lack of a better word, versatile. Not that it's a shot I'd play often, but I had no issue picking the ball off the tightly mown chipping area today with the face wide open. The notch really does seem to allow for the leading edge to stay low while the face is open. I've had some pretty good success from the bunkers with the face open, club cuts through really well without digging or bouncing. The biggest problem I had with the Maltby is that in a bunker it would often bounce really hard off the sand and lead to the leading edge shooting the ball out hard across the green.

I got the Cobra King F8 Lob Wedge 58*......now it's 2 1/2 years later nd the Lob Wedge is still in the bag.....I use it as my sand wedge.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

10 hours ago, mikeanthony said:

Alright Cobra! ... FINE, YOU WIN. I’m throwing in the towel. 🙇🏻‍♂️ 

This brilliant challenge is an even more brilliant form of marketing ... and this marketing campaign has been slowly trying to burn a hole in my pocket as the #CCC4 continues on into page 90 of this thread, WITH ANOTHER 7 WEEKS REMAINING! There’s no way in heck I’m going to wait till the end of this competition before I bought a set of your ... 

One Length F9 irons.

I trust the input from all the Spies within MGS ... and more specifically the feedback from @daviddvm and @Wedgie only convinced me further that the OL is where I’m at with my game and I further trust that my game will significantly improve with these irons. 

To the testers, your reviews and input have a huge impact on the rest of your fellow spies. I’m also realizing how much work is going into this for you all ... all while keeping the rest of us highly entertained. 😁 Keep it up! 💪🏼 

1F67076A-119B-49B7-AF80-0D450AEF659F.jpeg

Welcome to the Cobra family!!

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

2 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

More details to come...

But I had more than one personal best today while playing for this weeks challenge. emoji33.pngemoji33.pngemoji33.png

IMG_0966.jpg

Did it hit the cart path? lol

:cobra-small: SpeedZone Pars and Stripes 9.5* Driver 14gm weight in back, VENTUS Blue 6-R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway, 22.5* Fairway.  All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:titleist-small:  816H1 27* Hybrid w/ Diamana Blue Board 70 HY Stiff Shaft

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip               :Arccos:                                                                                                                                                               

:titleist-small:  -ProV1x  Align XL  

All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                

BirdieBall Outdoor Putting Green                                 

It’s *slightly* downhill. But my best prior to that on the same hole was about 10 yards shorter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

7 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

More details to come...

But I had more than one personal best today while playing for this weeks challenge. emoji33.pngemoji33.pngemoji33.png

IMG_0966.jpg

That's just BEAUTIFUL 😍, but did it hit the fairway?

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

That's just BEAUTIFUL , but did it hit the fairway?

Sadly that one did not. :(

But I’ll still take a birdie like that any day of the week. Challenge be damned! Haha

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

3 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Sadly that one did not. 😞

But I’ll still take a birdie like that any day of the week. Challenge be damned! Haha

You hit the green, though and that counts for a point. I would take a birdie like that any day. 

14 minutes ago, daviddvm said:

Cart path shots are part of my normal game. 

My Reviews:

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

Cart path shots are part of my normal game. 

It takes a special level of accuracy to target those cart paths. Any bonus yards gained are earned as far as I’m concerned.

4 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

It takes a special level of accuracy to target those cart paths. Any bonus yards gained are earned as far as I’m concerned. emoji23.png

I'll take every yard I can. 

My Reviews:

32 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Sadly that one did not. 😞

To be fair this is probabky one of the harder fairways to hit 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

2 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

What a stunning summer morning.  This week the competition is all about FW and GIR so I went to the course with a different mindset than I normally do.  I was going to aim for the fat part of the fairway (within reason) and the middle back of the green on approaches.  All I have to say is damn... I might have to play that way more often.  Or maybe it was just the extra focus knowing that the real games have begun.

Here’s a link to my instagram post with some photos and videos of todays action:

And onto some key highlights:

New/Tied Personal Bests:

Score: 75 (+3) 

Arccos Handicap: 5.8

Birdies: 4 (ties my personal best)

Long Drive:  317 yards 

Fairways Hit - 6/14 (43%) - ties baseline

Greens in Reg - 11/18 (61%) vs 8/18 in baseline

I’m ecstatic with this start but I’m still wanting to get those Fairway Hit numbers higher for this week’s challenge.  I should have one more opportunity to get 18 holes in, but I know my competitors will be giving it their all too! 

I’ll end this post with a photo of the 17th green, a par 3.  The Forged Tec irons have been REALLY solid for me on par 3’s... I’ve been getting a lot of quality birdie looks out of them which is not usual for me.  Hopefully more good rounds to come!

142AE7F2-0B24-4DEB-B3F0-6B1022301042.jpeg.4608149721ba52e83a892c2bb4426377.jpeg

For those of us doing the math, can you comment on your total number of FIR/GIR burgers? 😀

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

2 minutes ago, edingc said:

For those of us doing the math, can you comment on your total number of FIR/GIR burgers? 😀

I have to double check... but I think it was 6 FW, 11 GIR and 3 burgers(x2).... so 6 + 11 + 6 = 23.  If I’m doing that right.