GolfSpy STUDque

FINAL Standings:

Final.png

NOTE: If you want to catch up quickly, check the first post in this thread for key links and week-by-week summaries.

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

Our Sponsors

hamilton-thomasjefferson-hamiltonthemusical-gif-5586800.gif

Back from vacation feeling refreshed. Thanks to [mention=58668]GolfSpy MPR[/mention] for covering this week. The handoff was perfect timing as his newest family addition arrived so I guess I'll be repaying the favor for some of his tasks
Catching back up on this thread was a lot. Just trying to keep up with this week's member challenge, wanted to offer a reminder; we've developed a special formula for these challenges to normalize across all golfers, HC, course difficulty, etc. So you guys need to submit your HC, Slope/Rating of the course played, and Gross Score. As you can imagine, there's some missing data. Here's what I've got for this week's challenge....
[mention=60807]goaliewales14[/mention] [mention=70548]xOldBenKenobiX[/mention] and [mention=72853]MaxEntropy[/mention] submitted their rounds 100%
[mention=78805]palvord[/mention] [mention=75777]toehold57[/mention] and [mention=72400]yungkory[/mention] have yet to play.
[mention=95743]gavinski91[/mention] [mention=94898]Erik-M[/mention] [mention=85612]Lacassem[/mention] and [mention=74192]Nunfa0[/mention] need to add their HC, Slope, and Rating
[mention=64755]HeathS16[/mention] almost walked through the door providing his Slope, but I still need your HC and Rating.

Is there Anything/Anyone else that I missed?

Welcome back!! Sorry for the lack of info!!

Handicap: 9.1

Rating: 70

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero (8.5* HZRDUS Smoke Shaft)

3-wood:  :adams-small:  Tight Lies 2 (15*) 

5-Wood:  :adams-small: Tight Lies 2 (19*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 5-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR or a :srixon-small: Z-Star

Currently deciding between :Arccos:  and the :ShotScope:  V3

#TeamCobraONE

After week 3, I don't mean to gloat but I'm feeling like....Matthew, It's Not Polite To Gloat. GIF | Gfycat

But this week may prove to be a little more difficult seeing how I lose the majority of my new found advantage in the ONE length irons. But I do feel I have a good strategy and I'm hoping week 4 doesn't end up like thisGolf No GIF by CraveTV - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!  Follow me on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook #TeamCobraONE

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 10.5* Driver 14gm wieght in back, 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway   All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 21.5* Hybrid Project X CATALYST 80 6.0

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip                                                                                

:bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS  Align XL    All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

:titelist-small: Staff Bag  Full set of :titelist-small: Clubs on sidelines for at least 8 weeks of COBRACONNECTCHALLENGE4 #MGSCOBRA2020

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                         

:Arccos:                                                                                                                                                                      697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 hour ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

@GolfSpy STUDque Are titleist TMB series considered hybrid or irons? I use the 716 3 and the 718 4.

Also I rotate wedges depending on the course, so I have a 48, 52, 56 and 58, is it acceptable for me to have all 4 at on my bag at once?

I got to look in the basement, I used to have, a 5 and 7 woods, I don't know if the wife got rid of them or not, the would be perfect for this challenge.

I re challenge all of the competitors. 

@B.Boston 
@daviddvm 
@edingc 
@GB13 
@Headhammer 

But realistically the next obvious competitor is @daviddvm

I don’t represent the USGA and this is just a challenge for fun and small prizes. Make your best judgements based on the rules I set out and let the big dogs eat. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+
.......tracked by :Arccos:

:ping-small: G410 Plus: Tensei Orange
:cobra-small: King F7 3/4 FW: Tensei Blue

:cobra-small: King F7 3/4 Hy: Fujikura Pro
:ping-small: i500 5-GW: Modus3 105
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60: KBS Tour 90
:MLA: Tour Classic Black w/ :P2-grips-logo:

1 hour ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

@GolfSpy STUDque Are titleist TMB series considered hybrid or irons? I use the 716 3 and the 718 4.

Also I rotate wedges depending on the course, so I have a 48, 52, 56 and 58, is it acceptable for me to have all 4 at on my bag at once?

I got to look in the basement, I used to have, a 5 and 7 woods, I don't know if the wife got rid of them or not, the would be perfect for this challenge.

I re challenge all of the competitors. 

@B.Boston 
@daviddvm 
@edingc 
@GB13 
@Headhammer 

But realistically the next obvious competitor is @daviddvm

So uhhhhhhh... Whenl emailed the mods all the proof about ... 

Not really sure what this means, but I thought would be appropriate and I accept your challenge Bro!

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!  Follow me on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook #TeamCobraONE

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 10.5* Driver 14gm wieght in back, 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway   All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 21.5* Hybrid Project X CATALYST 80 6.0

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip                                                                                

:bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS  Align XL    All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

:titelist-small: Staff Bag  Full set of :titelist-small: Clubs on sidelines for at least 8 weeks of COBRACONNECTCHALLENGE4 #MGSCOBRA2020

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                         

:Arccos:                                                                                                                                                                      697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

2 minutes ago, daviddvm said:

So uhhhhhhh... Whenl emailed the mods all the proof about ... 

Not really sure what this means, but I thought would be appropriate and accept your challenge Bro!

Thank you sir for accepting my challenge, I will be playing Saturday.

I am aiming for long fairway drives and GIRs, and hoping the putter behaves as well as last weekend.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Official tester

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

MGS Fantasy football league

Driver :titelist-small:  - TS2 10.5*, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes:a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

Right Handed, Southeast Michigan

Honk If you see these plates around. 

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I'm always driving around Michigan. 

The Ohio and Pennsylvania's turnpike as well as around Baltimore, Maryland. 

Grip it and rip it my friends. 

1 minute ago, Headhammer said:

Which day looks best to get my round in this week?

844034667_ScreenShot2020-08-10at3_00_29PM.png.2af90871c81fa370e47ed8891ed29f9a.png

woof.  Sunday is the coolest! haha.  Hopefully it turns or breaks up a bit for you.  any chance to get out there for two nines or does it look like solid rain?

• Like 4

#MGSCOBRA2020 #COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 is live!  Follow Along here!

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver 10.5 - Ventus Blue 6X

:cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S

:cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S vs :titelist-small: 818 H1 - Tensei Blue 70s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - PX LZ 6.5

:cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12 Classic, 56.10 Versatile, 60.04 Widelow - KBS 610 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B

:titelist-small: Pro V1x

:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 HD Slope

:Arccos:

#cuetheduckboats

18 hours ago, B.Boston said:

The collective group of competitors right now:

0408BB75-369C-4B3F-A069-BBE495BCCC51.gif.2fce45bf8da9281fb10949eb9d984cea.gif

So who wants to go this week? Let’s bring the heat Challengers! 

Careful what you wish for.

IMG_2012.jpg.58c9bf4e685da1576c0c97495a330b84.jpg

Feels like 105 😋. Even though this challenge is my worst nightmare if I can get out for 18 this week I may just have to....

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, Headhammer said:

Which day looks best to get my round in this week?

844034667_ScreenShot2020-08-10at3_00_29PM.png.2af90871c81fa370e47ed8891ed29f9a.png

Ah man good luck. Any of the days rain late nothing in the morning lol? I’m waiting to see what Thursday Friday has for us

• Like 3

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:titelist-small: TS2 9.5 - Project X HZRDUS Smoke

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:adams-small: 2H VST - Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

18 minutes ago, daviddvm said:

Maybe today?

Best Caddyshack Rain GIFs | Gfycat

Nope major electrical storm has been going on for the last 4 hours! I like golf, but me and lightning don't get along and the stiff breeze makes those long par 3's unreachable.

• Like 7

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges: :cobra-small: MIM 54* Versatile/60* Widelow

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

HCP:18

29 minutes ago, HeathS16 said:

Careful what you wish for.

IMG_2012.jpg.58c9bf4e685da1576c0c97495a330b84.jpg

Feels like 105 😋. Even though this challenge is my worst nightmare if I can get out for 18 this week I may just have to....

Yeah, we've been in the mid-90's through out the whole challenge. I've been trying to get out as the first tee time when it's only in the mid 80's, but that means no roll in the fairways and the greens are moist.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

woof.  Sunday is the coolest! haha.  Hopefully it turns or breaks up a bit for you.  any chance to get out there for two nines or does it look like solid rain?

Looks like there is a break Friday morning before it reignites Friday afternoon, but after a week of this it's gonna be swampy & CPO!

• Like 5

Yeah, we've been in the mid-90's through out the whole challenge. I've been trying to get out as the first tee time when it's only in the mid 80's, but that means no roll in the fairways and the greens are moist.

Yup I’m there with you. Been 6:30 tee time or bust recently!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 5

Like @Lacassem, I'm not going to make promises I can get out and play this week. Right now I'm trying to take off Wednesday and still waiting for approval from my supervisor. If I can, I'm throwing down the gauntlet to @B.Boston and see if he can take down this high capper. tenor(11).gif.ea9c136c10978619bfcd7ccf060cb6bd.gif

It's supposed to be raining this weekend, so this is my best bet to play. I might have to beg to get the day off.tenor(12).gif.d9d2e3eafcd55b5d1e4790d16b50f0a9.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Like [mention=85612]Lacassem[/mention], I'm not going to make promises I can get out and play this week. Right now I'm trying to take off Wednesday and still waiting for approval from my supervisor. If I can, I'm throwing down the gauntlet to [mention=85402]B.Boston[/mention] and see if he can take down this high capper. tenor(11).gif.ea9c136c10978619bfcd7ccf060cb6bd.gif
It's supposed to be raining this weekend, so this is my best bet to play. I might have to beg to get the day off.tenor(12).gif.d9d2e3eafcd55b5d1e4790d16b50f0a9.gif

Yes!!! Let’s go buddy!! I only wish we could play against each other in person! Haha

Hope the weather holds off and you play a great round!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

#MGSCOBRA2020 #COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 is live!  Follow Along here!

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver 10.5 - Ventus Blue 6X

:cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S

:cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S vs :titelist-small: 818 H1 - Tensei Blue 70s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - PX LZ 6.5

:cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12 Classic, 56.10 Versatile, 60.04 Widelow - KBS 610 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B

:titelist-small: Pro V1x

:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 HD Slope

#cuetheduckboats

High 70’s to low 80’s all week in Sunny SoCal!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

P790s/M5 Driver/F9 3wood/F9 hybrid/MG2 wedges/Ardmore putter