Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

FINAL Standings:

Final.png

NOTE: If you want to catch up quickly, check the first post in this thread for key links and week-by-week summaries.

Our Sponsors

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And now, the time has come. Dare I say, this challenge has been the best one yet. It's feedback from the competitors and fans like this that have really driven the challenge to another level. Thanks t

Before I get any further into this introduction, I first want to say a big THANK YOU to Cobra/Puma/Arccos and MyGolfSpy. Not only is this one of the biggest and best testing opportunities on the MGS F

Sure, this meme was used already in this thread, and I'm not the only one who wanted to use it... But you know what... Hello Fellow Spies and welcome to my #COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 Intro! 

Posted Images

Have you noticed any difference on the course in the performance of the Gen 2 and Gen 3?
Also are there any differences on the app features and tools from one to another?

I haven’t noticed any differences. As far as I know they are internally identical to the subscription only sensors in the way they work and any of the strokes gained things would be limited by the app side and I haven’t seen anything from Arccos suggesting it would be locked out.

All pending to change of course. But it sounds like they’ll support them until the last one’s battery dies.
  • Like 3

#MGSCOBRA2020 #COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 is live!  Follow Along here!

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver 10.5 - Ventus Blue 6X

:cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S

:cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S vs :titelist-small: 818 H1 - Tensei Blue 70s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - PX LZ 6.5

:cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12 Classic, 56.10 Versatile, 60.04 Widelow - KBS 610 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B

:titelist-small: Pro V1x

:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 HD Slope

:Arccos:

#cuetheduckboats

5 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

I haven’t noticed any differences. As far as I know they are internally identical to the subscription only sensors in the way they work and any of the strokes gained things would be limited by the app side and I haven’t seen anything from Arccos suggesting it would be locked out.

All pending to change of course. But it sounds like they’ll support them until the last one’s battery dies.

I forgot about the non replaceable batteries on those. 

• Like 2

2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Official tester

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

MGS Fantasy football league

Unnoficial - Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Drivers :titelist-small:  - TS2 10.5*, :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Woods :titelist-small: TS2 3HL. :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft.

Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes:a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

Right Handed, Southeast Michigan

Honk If you see these plates around. 

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I'm always driving around Michigan. 

The Ohio and Pennsylvania's turnpike as well as around Baltimore, Maryland. 

Grip it and rip it my friends. 

My last question for the competitors (can add to your sum up too) what is the 1 club you wouldn’t give up. If you had to give them all back but 1 group whether it was just automatic or just out performed previous club? (driver, woods, hybrids, irons or wedges).

the gambler in me wants to guess:

@edingc wedges?

@daviddvm the OL?

@GB13 tough one I’m guessing driver or irons ? Only because you seemed to be launching the driver throughout

@B.Boston wedges or wood?

@Headhammer woods?

Just my guesses from initial reviews

• Like 6

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:titelist-small: TS2 9.5 - Project X HZRDUS Smoke

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:adams-small: 2H VST - Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

9 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

My last question for the competitors (can add to your sum up too) what is the 1 club you wouldn’t give up. If you had to give them all back but 1 group whether it was just automatic or just out performed previous club? (driver, woods, hybrids, irons or wedges).

@edingc wedges?

@daviddvm the OL?

@GB13 tough one I’m guessing driver or irons ? Only because you seemed to be launching the driver throughout

@Headhammer woods?

No. 1 would be the wedges, for sure. Massive improvement versus what I had previously in the bag.

Given my earlier review this may be a surprise, but I think the SpeedZone irons will stick around a while as well. The more I've hit them lately, I've really enjoyed them. 

Honestly, top to bottom I think my bag is set, except for maybe subbing a hybrid for the 4 iron at some point.

• Like 7

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 11.3 (Last Updated Oct. 9, 2020)

Driver: :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme (9°, set to Draw), 44.5", Aldila Rogue Silver 60 (110 MSI) Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
3W: :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone (15°), -3/4", Aldila Rogue Silver 70 (110 MSI) Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
17° Hybrid: :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone, -1/2", UST Recoil 480 ESX F4, Lamkin Sonar Connect
19° Driving Iron: :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone 4 Iron, 2° Flat, 39.75", X-Caliber Rapid Taper 75g Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
5-GW: :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone, 2° Flat, -1/2", KBS C-Taper Lite 115 X-Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
54°, 58°: :cobra-small: Cobra KING MIM Black, 3° Flat, -1/2" (54°), -1/4" (58°), KBS C-Taper Lite 115 X-Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3°
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow / :srixon-small: Srixon Z-Star XV Tour Yellow
Tracked By: :Arccos: Cobra Connect powered by Arccos
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: :CaddyTek: CaddyTek Caddylite EZ V8

2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Also, to everyone commenting, I'm glad you enjoyed the challenge. Means a lot to us competitors. It was a lot of work (and also a lot of fun!), so it's nice to hear validation of all of that time spent.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Driver: :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme (9°, set to Draw), 44.5", Aldila Rogue Silver 60 (110 MSI) Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
3W: :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone (15°), -3/4", Aldila Rogue Silver 70 (110 MSI) Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
17° Hybrid: :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone, -1/2", UST Recoil 480 ESX F4, Lamkin Sonar Connect
19° Driving Iron: :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone 4 Iron, 2° Flat, 39.75", X-Caliber Rapid Taper 75g Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
5-GW: :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone, 2° Flat, -1/2", KBS C-Taper Lite 115 X-Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
54°, 58°: :cobra-small: Cobra KING MIM Black, 3° Flat, -1/2" (54°), -1/4" (58°), KBS C-Taper Lite 115 X-Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3°
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow / :srixon-small: Srixon Z-Star XV Tour Yellow

2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

[mention=84579]edingc[/mention] wedges?
[mention=86024]daviddvm[/mention] the OL?
[mention=81594]GB13[/mention] tough one I’m guessing driver or irons ? Only because you seemed to be launching the driver throughout
[mention=85402]B.Boston[/mention] wedges or wood?
[mention=74341]Headhammer[/mention] woods?

This may surprise you....

Irons! I love the feel, performance, and forgiveness of these irons as a group. I know you weren’t with me this weekend in Sebago, but you wouldn’t have believed some of the towering shots I was hitting, and the turf interaction is great for me.

Now if we’re talking individual clubs...

1a is the 5-wood with its 76.2% FIR
1b is the 52* MIM Black wedge.

I love these wedges, but I’d take the irons as a group first. But please Cobra, don’t ask me for the wedges back. I’d have to ask Mark for my old wedges back, and he would have to ask my brother to give him his old wedges back. And my brother REALLY needed those wedges.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

:cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S vs :titelist-small: 818 H1 - Tensei Blue 70s

:cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12 Classic, 56.10 Versatile, 60.04 Widelow - KBS 610 Wedge

#cuetheduckboats

Look what showed up today
IMG_2315.thumb.JPG.c20db5d038fcd1807bd198b755c4d73d.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Awesome! Please do post your thoughts in here. I’m interested in getting one of these if for no other reason than for the flag marking on the green.
  • Like 6

#cuetheduckboats

8 minutes ago, edingc said:

Also, to everyone commenting, I'm glad you enjoyed the challenge. Means a lot to us competitors. It was a lot of work (and also a lot of fun!), so it's nice to hear validation of all of that time spent.

We appreciate the honest feedback and truly enjoyed seeing the challenges you guys faced each week. 

• Like 5

2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Official tester

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

MGS Fantasy football league

Unnoficial - Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Drivers :titelist-small:  - TS2 10.5*, :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Woods :titelist-small: TS2 3HL. :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft.

Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes:a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

Right Handed, Southeast Michigan

Honk If you see these plates around. 

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I'm always driving around Michigan. 

The Ohio and Pennsylvania's turnpike as well as around Baltimore, Maryland. 

Grip it and rip it my friends. 

24 minutes ago, edingc said:

No. 1 would be the wedges, for sure. Massive improvement versus what I had previously in the bag.

Given my earlier review this may be a surprise, but I think the SpeedZone irons will stick around a while as well. The more I've hit them lately, I've really enjoyed them. 

Honestly, top to bottom I think my bag is set, except for maybe subbing a hybrid for the 4 iron at some point.

Yea you’ve really seems to enjoy those. I’m glad the irons turned around. You have not had bad rounds or even decent rounds you have had great rounds just not putting it all at the same time (this is me 80% of the time). 
Also we have loved all your folks hard work it’s been great.

21 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

This may surprise you....

Irons! I love the feel, performance, and forgiveness of these irons as a group. I know you weren’t with me this weekend in Sebago, but you wouldn’t have believed some of the towering shots I was hitting, and the turf interaction is great for me.

Now if we’re talking individual clubs...

1a is the 5-wood with its 76.2% FIR emoji7.png
1b is the 52* MIM Black wedge. emoji2956.png

I love these wedges, but I’d take the irons as a group first. But please Cobra, don’t ask me for the wedges back. I’d have to ask Mark for my old wedges back, and he would have to ask my brother to give him his old wedges back. And my brother REALLY needed those wedges.

I am not surprised I really thought wedges for sure, but again this is where we think alike give me all the irons lol. And no the wedges are staying with me lol

• Like 5

Check out my reviews

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

42 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

B.Boston Review Update:  MIM Black Wedges!

I am going to update my original post, but figured I should share here too.  I was concerned about the MIM Black finish and how well it was going to hold up over the long run.

I’ve used the 60* wedge 67 times on the course which includes several more bunker shots (including some muddy/rocky ones that I wasn’t too happy to be in...).  The wedge has help up VERY well and I think they will age gracefully.  The most impressive part to me is that there is very little to no wear on the sole of the wedge.  I am no longer concerned with the finish on these, if anything it seems like I’m going to need to really earn my character on these.

F4E6BDD4-3F3A-4543-8B44-9658C8F86B52.jpeg.2d70926deebedf963fab5e9fabb932a8.jpeg

894B2307-B748-4090-BCC4-E7BFC5651D89.jpeg.328a378aeddad90890f95cd551058731.jpeg

Now Cobra, if you’re reading.... PLEASE make this in PW lofts too.  I would LOVE to add a 48* classic grind to my bag.  If you need a tester... you got my info! 😂

That finish is looking durable 👍.

• Like 3

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

43 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

I am going to update my original post, but figured I should share here too.  I was concerned about the MIM Black finish and how well it was going to hold up over the long run.

I’ve used the 60* wedge 67 times on the course which includes several more bunker shots (including some muddy/rocky ones that I wasn’t too happy to be in...).  The wedge has help up VERY well and I think they will age gracefully.  The most impressive part to me is that there is very little to no wear on the sole of the wedge.  I am no longer concerned with the finish on these, if anything it seems like I’m going to need to really earn my character on these.

Now Cobra, if you’re reading.... PLEASE make this in PW lofts too.  I would LOVE to add a 48* classic grind to my bag.  If you need a tester... you got my info! 😂

I'm seeing similar durability on mine, too. The course I played Friday had lots of gravel in the bunkers, and now I have a small nick in the 58, but otherwise they are holding up great.

I hit a bunch of great bunker shots over the past three weeks (@ncwoz can attest to our fried egg sand save during the alternate shot round). Almost like autopilot right now.

• Like 5

Putter:

Wow that was a close wheel spin! I saw my name on the list of people with our names in the hat and i was like oh I wonder who won...and then it stopped on my tag...I am wondering if I am dreaming right now as I have been having some strange dreams lately..but wow I am stoked about the shoes! I will definitely be wearing them at my next round which might be the first time out in a few weeks after the newborn so what a way to get back to the course! Strange that I chose @B.Boston to win as a die hard NY'er but I don't really let emotions affect my betting...not that I bet on sports much anyway! Big thanks to the MGS team for letting us spectators also be a part of the challenge and actively take part and not just drool over the new clubs the actual participants got to take home! Looking forward to the next challenge!

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Driver : :callaway-small: Rogue SZ Evenflow 6.0 Stiff

Hybrids: :callaway-small: XR Project X Stiff (3&4)

Irons : :callaway-small: Mavrik True Temper Elevate 95 Stiff Steel (5-PW,AW)

Wedges : Bombtech 52,56,60

Putter : :taylormade-small:Spider Red

Bag : Datrek lightweight cart bag

Ball :  :taylormade-small: TP5x 

Rangefinder : TecTecTec DXLS

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 15.1

16 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Well....Even though I couldn't win I got in on the betting action (this is why I dont bet on sports) I went away from my boy @B.Boston and went with the dark horse @daviddvm ....Whooops!

image.jpeg.630f39a4a12eacd1ebf7719add0e8920.jpeg

Congrats to those betters this week that crushed it (lots of 100%ers there) and @golfish! for the new kicks!

I think I had as much fun following this as you all did just playing. The beginning of this competition before everyone was selected was fantastic. In a time where I think we all needed a good laugh this entire group (not just competitors) delivered in removing our minds from the outside world.

Start to finish the entertainment value was:

image.jpeg.4b7e78ef219f335a615f83a346f4eb91.jpeg

My favorite aspect of this competition was tight between WEEK 3 irons only and WEEK 7 IRL Alt shot.

-Irons only strictly because it was a big turning point for myself realizing what I can do without a driver in my hand (if my putting is hot of course). 

-Alt Shot because while I always have fun playing a round with @B.Boston this was the first time we really assisted each other and got the best out of our skill sets. I also think that it is a great way to get members to meet and get out for what we all enjoy, Golf!

I really wouldn't change much. I think a cool addition could be though is adding a round at the end of the competition where the competitors play 2 balls. 1 with old set 1 with the cobras just to see if an old fire could be rekindled, or if they were on the fence about which set they would be sticking with, could really settle the debate.

Well I only see it fitting to finish up with what I think our competitors look like at the end (almost end) with who is arguably one of funniest actors ever Chris Farley:

@edingc while he crushed reviews he  just struggled to get going on course (not bad either just couldn't put it all together):

image.jpeg.bdc65d339a38c23b79ef11abcf5b46f9.jpeg

@GB13 I said it once I will say it again, you crushed it kid. At your age never would have been able to do this never mind write a readable review. You had some spectacular rounds but this wouldn't be the CCC4 thread if I didn't rag on your age:

20 Rib-Tickling Chris Farley Memes | SayingImages.com | Funny photos,  Seriously funny, Funny pictures

@Headhammer crushed reviews, was playing well and had some really good instagram media...almost the trifecta. While I am sorry you were unable to finish up (and a damn good reason not to be able to) I am still gonna rag on your injury, in good humor:

Chris Farley Angry GIF - ChrisFarley Angry - Discover & Share GIFs

@daviddvm got better and better every week. Great reviews and challenged my horse to the end, while we do not know who the winner is yet I hope the crown slips through your hands like this:

image.jpeg.edb04694efe6381dbfbea49ff5b3fdbd.jpeg

and finally @B.Boston I know your game and had the benefit of watching your game progress, just awsome. But the competition is over now so I hope your game goes like this so I can watch on and beat ya:

image.jpeg.1f07bc091127a080ac2a7c32e46aa5ca.jpeg

Cant wait to see all the final results. Its been a blast gents!

Pfft, it wouldn’t be a CCC thread if someone didn’t rag on my age. It’s been a hell of a lot of fun. I’ve enjoyed every minute of it!

6 hours ago, Lacassem said:

@edingc wedges?

@daviddvm the OL?

@Headhammer woods?

58* wedge, then surprisingly the 3W. The flop shots I can hit with the 58° are absolutely amazing. Not to mention it is just automatically within 10-15 feet from 80 yards. The 3W because of the Baffler rails. I finally found one I can hit off the deck, and it’s nice.

5 hours ago, B.Boston said:

This is interesting, I’ll need to post a photo of mine, but I’m seeing significantly more wear on my 54*. I’m not sure if it is due to the soil here being mostly clay, or what.

• Like 9

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

14 minutes ago, Headhammer said:

TEAM HAMMER COBRA CONNECT CHALLENGE SUMMARY

Wow, hard to believe the Cobra Connect Challenge has come to an end. I remember seeing the schedule of events and thinking this is a lot of golf and a lot of work to do and it was over before I knew it, injury not-withstanding. 

I want to, again, thank My Golf Spy for selecting me to participate in this amazing event, Cobra Golf for the phenomenal club & bag set-up and Arccos for giving me the tools to look at my game from a whole new level! Special thanks to Enrique for herding us cats and shepherding us through the challenge!!

I played 25 rounds-17 during the challenge period and 8 other rounds to ramp up for the event and establish an Arccos handicap. Below you’ll find my baseline and final overall and individual handicaps from the competition.

1949490836_ScreenShot2020-07-20at6_39_51PM.png.2f9f09c0852db58274ab2e1de016536e.png

1369296378_ScreenShot2020-09-10at9_16_01AM.png.93be754973e1b38867f60b46006c7a6b.png

I achieved a number of Personal Bests with the Cobra SpeedZone clubs during the challenge, see the list below, but these are the PBs I’m most happy with.

·      Lowest handicap recorded

·      Most consecutive rounds with birdies 

·      Most consecutive rounds with multiple birdies

·      Most FIRs & GIRs in a round

·      Reduced short approach shots by over 20%

2127648334_ScreenShot2020-09-14at5_38_23PM.png.770d5a581415ed5f2c2597877c3fa3ca.png

I know some people enter these contests with sole goal of getting to try some new equipment and ultimately go back to their previous set-up. Not me! The Cobra SpeedZones are going to be my exclusive set of clubs moving forward. I absolutely love the gains in distance & improvements the Cobra SpeedZones have added to my game. #CFL (Cobra For Life)

414465486_ScreenShot2020-08-01at8_42_32AM.png.fab716bdddff08ce882dcceba1769c4e.png

I hope the Cobra Connect Challenge remains an annual event for MGS and Cobra Golf and that many more members get the opportunity to become testers. I think the activity and participation in this thread (74,000 Views/3,500 Posts) shows Cobra Golf that this is worthwhile annual endeavor to promote their new lines of clubs!

479233160_ScreenShot2020-07-18at9_32_04AM.png.6344b92f326d8d86c468fa35f7eea7a4.png

Lots of improvement there, and most noticeable the distance gains.

Driving handicap went "up" slightly, do you feel you were hitting better and that it was a better fit even thought he numbers don't say that because you do have a .4 driving handicap on one of the rounds so it had to be going well.

• Like 3

Check out my reviews

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

10 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Lots of improvement there, and most noticeable the distance gains.

Driving handicap went "up" slightly, do you feel you were hitting better and that it was a better fit even thought he numbers don't say that because you do have a .4 driving handicap on one of the rounds so it had to be going well.

Good question, I think a lot of things went into the driving HCP going up. Those include manufacturing swings for the various limited club challenges, taking lessons one with the goal of using the woods to fit the challenge and one to get back to a normal swing and driving really exacerbated the elbow pain.

• Like 5

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges: :cobra-small: MIM 54* Versatile/60* Widelow

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

HCP:18

3 minutes ago, Headhammer said:

Good question, I think a lot of things went into the driving HCP going up. Those include manufacturing swings for the various limited club challenges, taking lessons one with the goal of using the woods to fit the challenge and one to get back to a normal swing and driving really exacerbated the elbow pain.

Speaking of elbow pain... how are you holding up?  Think you’ll play some more this year or are you on the IR until the spring?

• Like 3

#cuetheduckboats