TESTERS WANTED! ×

“Most Wanted” Suggestion!

Grit Golf

Is it possible to add a “player shot shape tendency” filter to the tableau tables for most wanted? If all testers are righties, the raw data could be pivoted out for the average spin axis/side spin sorted by player. Once a player’s tendencies are known, all rows of the data for that player’s shots could be appended with a selector (Draw, Neutral, Fade) so their rows of data could be filtered in or out.

It would make the “best driver for a slice” comments much less subjective.

The last few driver and wood most wanted have shown very good (if not the best) dispersion/accuracy with Ping SFT products. I’m guessing that’s because a good chunk of the testers have a bit of a fade and the slice fighting tech neutralizes that and it’s a high moi design which adds stability for the neutral shot shapers? I have a draw that borders on a hook, and I’d love to filter down the dataset to see what’s most accurate for folks missing the other way!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

“He’s a Cinderella story. A former assistant groundskeeper about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac… It’s in the hole! It’s in the hole! It’s in the hole!” — Carl Spackler