TESTERS WANTED! ×

Cobra Xtreme Driver Review

chisag

The Cobra King extreme is definitely a driver I've been looking at, as an older golfer with a mid handicap, I don't see a lot of difference in distance between most drivers. I mainly need something that's going to stay in the fairway, and this club seems to fit the bill.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Good info! Makes me want one (of course .. duh..)

Curious, tho - you mentioned the milled face leaves a ball mark .. does that imply that the milling grooves and ridges may be causing extra wear to the cover of the ball.?

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

3 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Good info! Makes me want one (of course .. duh..)

Curious, tho - you mentioned the milled face leaves a ball mark .. does that imply that the milling grooves and ridges may be causing extra wear to the cover of the ball.?

... No, good question though and I hadn't even thought of that. But I have used a ball for 2 rounds and it still looked new. It is like a ghost impression that wipes right off. Here is a picture from my F8:

546403467_F8face.jpg.8e981b4710cbaaebf3a830107de543f9.jpg

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

I’m looking forward to testing the Standard Speedzone vs Extreme for the Cobra Connect challenge. I’m 95% sure I’m going tour length as my old G30 was 44.5 and I loved it. I really don’t feel like I gave up ANY distance with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

I love the look of this driver.  I was a bit bummed it didn't produce the results at my fitting last month for me to spend the dough on it.  

I'm curious if anyone knows the reason behind the milling design on the infinity face?  It seemed like on previous versions there was a rhyme or reason to the milling design.  Now, all of a sudden they've milled an infinity sign in the middle of the face.  Looks badass, but does it not effect performance?  

I love the look of this driver.  I was a bit bummed it didn't produce the results at my fitting last month for me to spend the dough on it.  
I'm curious if anyone knows the reason behind the milling design on the infinity face?  It seemed like on previous versions there was a rhyme or reason to the milling design.  Now, all of a sudden they've milled an infinity sign in the middle of the face.  Looks badass, but does it not effect performance?  

I think the idea was that the milling continues as the face transitions to the top like an infinity pool and its all milled. That’s what I think of anyway.

And secondly because its infinity yards further than every other driver!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

6 minutes ago, mchiller said:

... The Infinity symbol is cosmetic and as you aptly described "looks badass" and remind everyone the milling covers an infinity of the face and then some. The milling itself has nothing to do with ball interaction and has everything to do with a uniform face thickness so theoretically every driver is the same and off center performnce is optimized because there are no thicker or thinner spots on the face. . 

I have a regular Speedzone as a demo club right now and the face provides a lot of feedback.  I can actually feel when a shot is more towards the heel or toe and it's not a jarring sensation when a shot comes almost completely off the heel.  I left the wrench at home, so I'll need to head back sometime soon with the weights swapped and see what that does for me.

Driver: Cobra Speedzone 10.5 Mitsubishi AV Blue S flex

Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 3-4 Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue (low launch original version) S flex

Hybrids: Taylormade GAPR 3 KBS graphite shaft

Strata 4 and 5 hybrids R flex

Irons: Strata 6-PW R flex

Wedges: Texan Classics 52, 56, 60 R flex

Putter: Odyssey Red Ball mallet

Ball: Srixon Q Star Tour

2 hours ago, chisag said:

... The Infinity symbol is cosmetic and as you aptly described "looks badass" and remind everyone the milling covers an infinity of the face and then some. The milling itself has nothing to do with ball interaction and has everything to do with a uniform face thickness so theoretically every driver is the same and off center performnce is optimized because there are no thicker or thinner spots on the face. . 

Thanks chisag. I didn't realize the milling had nothing to do with ball interaction. May the badass face continue!

Also, @chisag, wasn't trying to hijack your thread, sometimes I lack the ability to withhold my 2 cents.  

As always, fantastic write up!

Driver: Cobra Speedzone 10.5 Mitsubishi AV Blue S flex

Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 3-4 Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue (low launch original version) S flex

Hybrids: Taylormade GAPR 3 KBS graphite shaft

Strata 4 and 5 hybrids R flex

Irons: Strata 6-PW R flex

Wedges: Texan Classics 52, 56, 60 R flex

Putter: Odyssey Red Ball mallet

Ball: Srixon Q Star Tour

Milling beyond the face, that will save it from a few sky marks!

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

So @chisag

Taking into account your satisfaction with the F9, are the $449 worth the upgrade? I know you didn't gain distance, how does the forgivess translate to fairways found?

I can get the F9 for $100 less and wondering if it's worth it. F9 are not available for demo/fitting anymore, so it's a gamble.

:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

6 hours ago, AmishJason said:

Also, @chisag, wasn't trying to hijack your thread, sometimes I lack the ability to withhold my 2 cents.  

As always, fantastic write up!

... All good AJ. We're a golf forum community here to share our thoughts about all thing golf. 👍

5 hours ago, Kanoito said:

So @chisag

Taking into account your satisfaction with the F9, are the $449 worth the upgrade? I know you didn't gain distance, how does the forgivess translate to fairways found?

I can get the F9 for $100 less and wondering if it's worth it. F9 are not available for demo/fitting anymore, so it's a gamble.

... Kanoito I think that is always an individual call. Good driving sets up a round to go low for a better player and puts a higher index player into a good frame of mind and maybe saves some penalty strokes. I feel safe in saying the Speedzone is not enough of an upgrade over the F9 unless you just want the latest and greatest. But considering the Xtreme is the most forgiving driver Cobra has ever produced it certainly can be worth it. I would also add if you mis big, the Xtreme isn't gonna correct those swings. But if you miss small, like just off the fairway the Xtreme can be well worth it. Of course if you find the F9 long and forgiving enough (because it is both) it is a hard driver to beat. 

... Maybe the two most important shots come at the beginning and end of the hole, so having confidence in a driver and a putter is Extremely important (sorry for the pun). I would say 1/2" toward the toe and a little high on the face produces better results with the Xtreme than the F9, at least for me. And further toward the toe is even a bigger difference. I am amazed at how well the Xtreme performs with shots a full inch on the toe, something not unforiegn to me when playing in 25+ winds. I am not losing as many yards, which may be only 5-10 and direction which again might be 5-10 yds. So shots that might be a few yards into the rough with the F9, find the fairway with the Xtreme. And for me, that means more freedom with my swing because I have confidence that I will hit the fairway without subconsciously guiding the ball. Obviously with 5 rounds in a row under par, I am driving the ball better than anytime in my life, although I also had a great driving season when I first put the Fly Z driver in my bag. 

... I have heard more than a few players thru the years say they really liked Cobra drivers but the Ping G400 was just too forgiving. Cobra now has a driver that is equally forgiving and as stated in my review MGS gave it the Most Forgiving Driver Award for 2020. 

8 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Kanoito I think that is always an individual call. Good driving sets up a round to go low for a better player and puts a higher index player into a good frame of mind and maybe saves some penalty strokes. I feel safe in saying the Speedzone is not enough of an upgrade over the F9 unless you just want the latest and greatest. But considering the Xtreme is the most forgiving driver Cobra has ever produced it certainly can be worth it. I would also add if you mis big, the Xtreme isn't gonna correct those swings. But if you miss small, like just off the fairway the Xtreme can be well worth it. Of course if you find the F9 long and forgiving enough (because it is both) it is a hard driver to beat. 

... Maybe the two most important shots come at the beginning and end of the hole, so having confidence in a driver and a putter is Extremely important (sorry for the pun). I would say 1/2" toward the toe and a little high on the face produces better results with the Xtreme than the F9, at least for me.And further toward the toe is even a bigger difference. I am amazed at how well the Xtreme performs with shots a full inch on the toe, something not unforiegn to me when playing in 25+ winds. I am not losing as many yards, which may be only 5-10 and direction which again might be 5-10 yds. So shots that might be a few yards into the rough with the F9, find the fairway with the Xtreme. And for me, that means more freedom with my swing because I have confidence that I will hit the fairway without subconsciously guiding the ball. Obviously with 5 rounds in a row under par, I am driving the ball better than anytime in my life, although I also had a great driving season when I first put the Fly Z driver in my bag. 

... I have heard more than a few players thru the years say they really liked Cobra drivers but the Ping G400 was just too forgiving. Cobra now has a driver that is equally forgiving and as stated in my review MGS gave it the Most Forgiving Driver Award for 2020. 

Oh no, for sure. My game is nowhere near yours and obviously mileage may vary.

But since the F9 was highly praised by yourself, I was curious about how the change affected YOUR game. Pure interest. Sometimes reading about other people's games helps too!

I'm sold, I'm scheduling a fitting soon for the Xtreme 🤣

Rick Shiels - pretty good golfer who has access to every driver imaginable from every OEM - recently put a SZ Extreme in his bag. He was looking for forgiveness and consistency; hitting more fairways w/o losing distance. This seemed to check every box for him

I am really interested in this one and looking forward to hearing how folks get along w/it in their CC IV test.

Thanks for sharing the review!

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

16 hours ago, chisag said:

… I always find it amusing when someone says “If drivers were longer and better every year, I would be hitting it 500 yds by now!”

I can't imagine anyone saying such a thing. Wait a minute... I've said that. But I don't expect my distance to be 500 yards. I'd settle for 251 or 252!! LOL

I'm not in the market for a new driver as I just bagged the EXS about 2 yrs ago and it's a good one. I've always liked and wanted to play a Cobra driver for some reason but haven't yet been able to find one that suits me. My last attempt was the Fly-Z+ but I just couldn't get it right and later gave it to my SIL along with 3 different shafts. He's a scratch player and he loves the Fly-Z. Now chisag is trying to ruin my love for the EXS by posting his review of the King SX. What's a guy to do?

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Nice review. I really liked the f9 last year. Was a fantastic driver but ultimately went with the G410+ as I found it to be a bit more forgiving. Xtreme is definitely worth trying. 

GARSEN GRIP TESTER

• Driver: PING G400 MAX, Ventus Blue 6x
  • Woods: COBRA F6 Baffler AD DI 8S
  • Hybrid: CALLAWAY Apex Pro, Ventus Blue 8s
  • Irons: SRIXON ZX5 mk2 5-6, ZX7 mk2 7-PW, Modus 120x
  • Wedges: EDEL 50 C grind, 54 V grind, CLEVELAND 60 RTX6 Low
  • Putter: YES Abbie!

Great review, thanks. I tried the SZ yesterday and loved it 90%. The 10% was that I did not like the way it felt when on the down swing however it did have a R flex 45G shaft which is way to light for me. I was not aware of the Extreme so will add it to the list as I need to replace my driver as it has a crack in it.

Callaway Epic Flash 9 Degree

Callaway Epic Flash 3 wood 15 Degree

Callaway Apex 21 Hybrid 19 Degree

Callaway Steelhead Pro 4-AW Irons

Cleveland 54 Degree Wedge Steel Shaft

Recoil Graphite Shafts in all Callaway

Cobra Vintage Series Stingray 40

Preferred ball - Seed 001

Great write up, @chisag. Thanks for doing this.

I'll be interested to see if I can find a combo with the Xtreme that fits my swing. I really need all of the forgiveness I can get, but I also tend to generate a lot of spin with my Epic Flash currently. I was think the standard SpeedZone with the weight forward might make those numbers better, but we'll see!

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

• 2 weeks later...

Just went to my scheduled fitting today and guess what... the Xtreme was borrowed so I couldn't test it...

But I did hit the SZ 9* with Aldila Rogue Silver 60S (gave me the best numbers) vs Titleist, Mizuno, Bridgestone. I purposely told the fitter to skip the Mavrik and SIM, cause I wasn't ready to pay the EUR 500-600 price tag.

I was having a bad day with my Epic, spreading all over with about 240 carry and 250 total... with the SZ I was about 250 carry and touching 270 total but with a great shot dispersion.

So I thought, maybe it's just a bad day, but that doesn't explain why the Epic sucked compared to the SZ. So I'll give it another shot next week while comparing the SZ with the Xtreme, but I'll most probably buy one of those.

Just went to my scheduled fitting today and guess what... the Xtreme was borrowed so I couldn't test it...
But I did hit the SZ 9* with Aldila Rogue Silver 60S (gave me the best numbers) vs Titleist, Mizuno, Bridgestone. I purposely told the fitter to skip the Mavrik and SIM, cause I wasn't ready to pay the EUR 500-600 price tag.
I was having a bad day with my Epic, spreading all over with about 240 carry and 250 total... with the SZ I was about 250 carry and touching 270 total but with a great shot dispersion.
So I thought, maybe it's just a bad day, but that doesn't explain why the Epic sucked compared to the SZ. So I'll give it another shot next week while comparing the SZ with the Xtreme, but I'll most probably buy one of those.

That’s awesome and a big jump from the epic. I wouldn’t expect such a big jump in distance from those two models. What are you using for a shaft in the Epic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

That’s awesome and a big jump from the epic. I wouldn’t expect such a big jump in distance from those two models. What are you using for a shaft in the Epic?

Aldila Rogue MAX 65S

I thought I was pretty much maxed out with the Epic... but the SZ had no dispersion, it was magical. I don't even know if it's testing the Xtreme, according to my fitter, numbers don't get any better than that... I was around 1.48 smash factor...

Aldila Rogue MAX 65S
I thought I was pretty much maxed out with the Epic... but the SZ had no dispersion, it was magical. I don't even know if it's testing the Xtreme, according to my fitter, numbers don't get any better than that... I was around 1.48 smash factor...

That’s great! I’ve seen my drives go from 270ish to 280ish on good level ground shots from my G30 to M5. I’m hoping the SZ gives me the combination of distance from the M5 and forgiveness of the G30.

Although most of my misses this year have been a starting direction thing vs a curve issue. Maybe I need to focus more on my aim and alignment.

34 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

That’s great! I’ve seen my drives go from 270ish to 280ish on good level ground shots from my G30 to M5. I’m hoping the SZ gives me the combination of distance from the M5 and forgiveness of the G30.

Although most of my misses this year have been a starting direction thing vs a curve issue. Maybe I need to focus more on my aim and alignment.

Yes, it was incredibly forgiving... and the weight on the back gave me 400rpm more of spin... bringing it up to 2100... I think my launch was still too low, but then I tried the 10* head and couldn't hit it to save my life.

2 hours ago, Kanoito said:

This gives me a lot of hope that the SZX will be a magical driver for me. 

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

On 6/27/2020 at 4:03 PM, edingc said:

This gives me a lot of hope that the SZX will be a magical driver for me. 

... If you fall into the medium swing speed category, there is a very good chance the Xtreme will be magical, according to MGS testing. They could have just read my review. 🤣

https://mygolfspy.com/2020-most-wanted-the-best-drivers-for-mid-swing-speeds/

13 minutes ago, chisag said:

... If you fall into the medium swing speed category, there is a very good chance the Xtreme will be magical, according to MGS testing. They could have just read my review. 🤣

https://mygolfspy.com/2020-most-wanted-the-best-drivers-for-mid-swing-speeds/

Can't wait to get my Pars & Stripes version in.   I may be more on the slow swing speed side vs mid swing speed, but not too far off. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

18 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Can't wait to get my Pars & Stripes version in.   I may be more on the slow swing speed side vs mid swing speed, but not too far off. 

JEALOUS!

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C