Testers ANNOUNCED! Tour Edge Hybrid EXS Pro Hybrid

Our Sponsors

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! Tour Edge has made some of the most highly-regarded woods in the industry for a while now, so when they release a special edition club like the EXS Pro line, they should

Testers ANNOUNCED! The testers are: @ncwoz @The 19th Hole @Zen Snake @zrumble Full announcement here: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/38954-testers-wanted-4-

Jake from State Farm… I mean Texas 7.5 Handicap Gaming the G30 22* and G400 19* Hitting that 215-225 shot consistently is the most important thing my hybrid needs to do.

Posted Images

Steve /  MA

3 Handicap

Titleist  915 hybrids

Trajectory, turf interaction, and  looks are all important to me.  these look very promising !

Incredibly interested in the hybrid.  Hoping something can compete with the original Apex's that have with a small head and the anti-left that I need in a hybrid.

Jon / Indiana

Handicap 9.2

Currently play Callaway Apex in 1 (never actually hit this one its just cool to own), 2, 3, and 4

In a hybrid I need a club that I can trust when I am in trouble or need a fairway finder.  Needs to have ability to perform from the tee to the rough and an anti-left bias is a must because its always my miss with these clubs.

Ted/Woodinville, WA

Handicap 12

Current hybrid; Ping G30 19 degrees

Most important thing is getting height and consistency

Gregg

Callaway 4 iron hybrid

Solid contact and direction control

Gregory Schillinger

Dan/GA

1.5 GHIN

Taylormade M1 17 degree X-stiff Fujikua shaft

Trajectory control and flight. Need a par 5 scoring clubs and long par 3 gap filler.

Marlon / VA

Callaway Maverick 

Look at setup and high shots that can stop on greens. Also, distance and not too much draw.

Ping G410 SFT 10.5*

Callaway Apex 2019 Combo irons 5-PW

Cleveland RX4 56, 50 

Maverick 3 Hybrid 

Epic 4 Hybrid 

Scotty Newport 2 Notchback

Bridgestone RX and Snell MTB-x (thanks to Mygolfspy)

I'm finally getting used to my 818 h2 so don't want to mess it up by tinkering, but this hybrid looks sweet! Good luck all.

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash SZ 9* w/ Ventus Blue 6X 

Fairway:   :callaway-small: Epic Flash SZ 15* w/ Atmos Black 7X 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: 818H2 19* w/ Tensei White 90  

Irons: :cobra-small: King Forged CB w/ KBS $ Taper 130

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 54 S, 58 M w/ Modus 125

Putter:  :cameron-small:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H

Kyle

IL

Taylormade Jetspeed

Consistency when hitting from fairway and rough.  

Driver:    :taylormade-small:  M2 9.5°

3 Wood:  :taylormade-small: Jetspeed

Irons:      :taylormade-small: RocketBallz 

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Mill Grind 2 50° - Tour Preferred EF 54° & 60°

Putter:    :taylormade-small: Ghost Tour Black Maranello

Ball :        :titelist-small:  ProV1

Corey iacofano 

+2 handicap 

Titleist H1 with a speeder matore x

looking for higher launch and a club that flies 235. Want versatility to be able to flight it lower off the tee if needed. I hit a cut but fear the hook shot. So anti left is right up my ally! 

Ping 410 oban devotion hd 05

m6 hzdrus 6.5

210 4-pw x100

ping tour gorge 52, 56

edel 60 dgr

xenon flat stick 

19 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

One of the most frequent complaints you hear from better players about hybrids, is that they are "hook machines" no matter what some players just can't keep them from going left-for right handed golfers.  While hybrids and their natural tendency to go left is a blessing for most high handicappers, it can be a big turnoff to the better player, and keeps them from putting a higher lofted club in their bag for those long approaches. 

The compact head and deep face design is the preferred shape for better players and helps with a penetrating flight.  To fine tune in your flight, the hybrids come with two adjustable weights a 5g and 20g weight that can be positioned for maxim fade or draw bias depending on your preference. 

Perhaps one of the most unique things about this line is that it comes in single lofts all the way from 16 to 22 degrees, so you can really choose the ideal loft for the gap you are looking to fill, as most companies offer them in 3 or 4 degree gaps.

8C9F4D9B-7E82-49B2-B9BD-7B65CEDD08E4.jpeg

How To Apply

Per the OEM's instructions, this testing is open to Right Handed golfers that reside in the United States

In a post in this thread please provide the following information...AND DO NOT QUOTE this post when replying!

First Name / State of Residence

Handicap

Current Hybrid in Play

What is the most important thing to you in a hybrid

That's it. Good luck to everyone.

We'll be selecting the testers sometime in the next week. 

Brian / Washington State

TM M6 & TM Sim

No Hooks

First Name / State of Residence - Matt / New York

Handicap - 1.3

Current Hybrid in Play - Titleist 910H

What is the most important thing to you in a hybrid - ability to vary trajectory - lower for tee shots and higher for approach into greens

Nathan / California

Have never played a hybrid. Do not have one in play currently. 

A club that I can hit consistently and replace my 3i with to fill a gap between 220 (my current 4i) and 260 (my current 3wood). 

first name/state of residence

Dave = michigan

handicap = 13

current gamer hybrid = taylormade aeroburner 22*

most important thing is forgiveness

WITB

taylormade m4 driver, aeroburner 3wood, m2 5wood & aeroburner 4hybrid - ping ie1 irons & glide wedges

boccieri q2l putter = srixon z-star ball