Testers ANNOUNCED! Tour Edge Hybrid EXS Pro Hybrid

Our Sponsors

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! Tour Edge has made some of the most highly-regarded woods in the industry for a while now, so when they release a special edition club like the EXS Pro line, they should

Testers ANNOUNCED! The testers are: @ncwoz @The 19th Hole @Zen Snake @zrumble Full announcement here: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/38954-testers-wanted-4-

Jake from State Farm… I mean Texas 7.5 Handicap Gaming the G30 22* and G400 19* Hitting that 215-225 shot consistently is the most important thing my hybrid needs to do.

Posted Images

Tour Edge makes some fantastic gear. Good luck to everyone looking to be a tester!

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:wilson_staff_small:  D7 R flex 
:callaway-small:  GBB 3W (lofted to 4W)
:callaway-small: V-Series Heavenwood
:cobra-small: Baffler XL 5i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54*
:cleveland-small:  Smart Sole S
:cleveland-small: #10

Twitter: @russtopherb

19 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

One of the most frequent complaints you hear from better players about hybrids, is that they are "hook machines" no matter what some players just can't keep them from going left-for right handed golfers.  While hybrids and their natural tendency to go left is a blessing for most high handicappers, it can be a big turnoff to the better player, and keeps them from putting a higher lofted club in their bag for those long approaches. 

The compact head and deep face design is the preferred shape for better players and helps with a penetrating flight.  To fine tune in your flight, the hybrids come with two adjustable weights a 5g and 20g weight that can be positioned for maxim fade or draw bias depending on your preference. 

Perhaps one of the most unique things about this line is that it comes in single lofts all the way from 16 to 22 degrees, so you can really choose the ideal loft for the gap you are looking to fill, as most companies offer them in 3 or 4 degree gaps.

8C9F4D9B-7E82-49B2-B9BD-7B65CEDD08E4.jpeg

How To Apply

Per the OEM's instructions, this testing is open to Right Handed golfers that reside in the United States

In a post in this thread please provide the following information...AND DO NOT QUOTE this post when replying!

First Name / State of Residence David

Handicap 13

Current Hybrid in Play Ping

What is the most important thing to you in a hybrid  Ease in hitting

That's it. Good luck to everyone.

We'll be selecting the testers sometime in the next week. 

Good luck to all that apply! I’ll be following closely with this review

:ping-small:  G410 Plus, w/ X stiff 75 g Project X Evenflow Black shaft driver

:adams-small: GT Tight Lies 3 & 5 wood

:taylormade-small: SLDR AW - 4 iron S flex

:cleveland-small: Rotex 2.0 RTX 588 56°

:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 08M 60°

:scotty-small: Newport 2.5 putter

:Snell:MTB X golf balls

RH, Alabama

Tom, Ohio
6.8 hcp
Adams Boxer Gold Pro 18*

I look for consistent ball flight. Hybrid is my go-to when I need to be in the fairway.

Take Dead Aim

My name is Brandon. I'm from New York. 

I am an 11 handicap and play quite often. 

I don't currently game a hybrid because most of them I've tested have a draw bias. I am primarily a draw play and miss to the left. But I do game a Mizuno MP-37 3 iron I would like to replace with a hybrid. 

The most important thing about a hybrid is having the ability to hit it effectively out of the rough. Playing a blade 3 iron doesn't help with that. I would also like the ability to get a bit more launch to land the ball softly on long par 3s and going for the green in 2 on par 5's. Tour Edge's woods have always intrigued me, but I haven't bought one yet. Looking to also see if their hybrids have similar performance.

Driver:  Taylormade R9 Supertri TP; Miyazaki C. Kua 

Fairway wood: Mizuno F60 5W; stock shaft

Irons: 3-PW Mizuno MP-37; True Temper s-300

Wedges: Cleveland CG 15 52; Dynamic Gold Spinner;  Cleveland RTX 3.0 56; stock shaft; Cleveland CG 14 60; stock shaft

Putter: Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

First name: Briton  State of Residence: Ohio

Handicap :  7

Current Hybrid in Play: I do not have one, looking for a gap filler for between my 4 iron and  3 wood.

What is the most important thing to you in a hybrid: Looking for a club to fill the gap and I am able to hit well off the tee, and be able to keep it in the fairway.

:918457628_PrecisionPro:-NX9 HD slope

:scotty-small:-Newport 2.5

:vokey-small:-Sm8 (50,56,60)

:Miura:=4-PW TC-201

:titelist-small:-3 Wood --TS3 15 degree 

:callaway-small:-Driver --Mavrik Sub Zero

Donald/Phoenix

Callaway X2 Hot 3 and 4 hybrid

I am a low ball hitter so needed clubs that will help get the ball in the air.

Yes, the X2 Hot hybrids are old and they hook a bit, but what works is what works. Wouldn't mind testing something that works better though.

20 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

One of the most frequent complaints you hear from better players about hybrids, is that they are "hook machines" no matter what some players just can't keep them from going left-for right handed golfers.  While hybrids and their natural tendency to go left is a blessing for most high handicappers, it can be a big turnoff to the better player, and keeps them from putting a higher lofted club in their bag for those long approaches. 

The compact head and deep face design is the preferred shape for better players and helps with a penetrating flight.  To fine tune in your flight, the hybrids come with two adjustable weights a 5g and 20g weight that can be positioned for maxim fade or draw bias depending on your preference. 

Perhaps one of the most unique things about this line is that it comes in single lofts all the way from 16 to 22 degrees, so you can really choose the ideal loft for the gap you are looking to fill, as most companies offer them in 3 or 4 degree gaps.

How To Apply

Per the OEM's instructions, this testing is open to Right Handed golfers that reside in the United States

In a post in this thread please provide the following information...AND DO NOT QUOTE this post when replying!

First Name / State of Residence

Handicap

Current Hybrid in Play

What is the most important thing to you in a hybrid

Steve /Nevada

Cobra F8

Goes straight, doesn't hook left... High flight and fills my distance gap of 185- 190 yard.

First Name / State of Residence: Jon, Wisconsin

Handicap: 12

Current Hybrid in Play: Titleist 816 H1 22º & 25º

What is the most important thing to you in a hybrid: Flies high and lands soft while being easy to hit

WITB

Driver: Titleist TS2 10.5º w/ Diamana DF 60 TX

3 Wood: Titleist 915F 16.5º w/ Diamana Blueboard

Hybrids: PXG 0317X 17º w/ Even Flow

Titleist 816 H1 21º & 25º w/ Diamana Blueboard

Irons (6-PW): Srixon 765 w/ Project X LZ

Wedges: 50º Ping Glide, 54º & 60º PXG 0311

Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Masterful Tourtype SSS CT A048277

First Name / State of Residence: Josh, Minnesota 

Handicap: 7.6

Current Hybrid in Play: Sub 70 4-6H

What is the most important thing to you in a hybrid: height

kevin, great state of Iowa 

handicap:18

current hybrid: ping g25-20 dg

most important thing for a hybrid: to give me confidence in knowing I have the right club in my hands and I can do it !   

Edited by DRIVEFIRST

ping g  driver

ping g25 3w

ping g25 irons

ping g25 hybrid

ping sigma tyne putter 

ping stealth wedges

love the  game play of golf 

Alfonso Du Toit - Queens NY

ping g400 22’ 190

and g410 19’ 205

address/forgiveness 

I really like my hybrids but I have heard that TE has some great club!

Edited by TheFonzzz

Two steps forwards one step back!

20 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

How To Apply

First Name / State of Residence

Handicap

Current Hybrid in Play

What is the most important thing to you in a hybrid

Roy United kingdom

ping g30 20 degree

playability

Royboy