TESTERS WANTED! ×

Cobra Speedzone Driver

rsilman

2 hours ago, Kanoito said:

Just tried pairing my driver with the Arccos app, no matter how I aim the camera at the sensor, focus, distance, lights on/off, it keeps failing.

Any ideas?

I didn't have any trouble with my driver specifically, but some of the rest of my sensors took a LONG time to pair.  Unfortunately I didn't have any full on failures, so the extent of my knowledge is to recommend patience.  I think I may have seen some comments in the past on the forums about sunlight working better than artificial light.  There's an official review on here that may have an answer for you.

Driver: Cobra Speedzone 10.5 Mitsubishi AV Blue S flex

Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 3-4 Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue (low launch original version) S flex

Hybrids: Taylormade GAPR 3 KBS graphite shaft

Strata 4 and 5 hybrids R flex

Irons: Strata 6-PW R flex

Wedges: Texan Classics 52, 56, 60 R flex

Putter: Odyssey Red Ball mallet

Ball: Srixon Q Star Tour

Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 3-4 Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue (low launch original version) S flex

@Kanoito, the only other thing I remember from the initial set up of just my Speedzone was that I couldn't use the Arcoss app without agreeing to pay the shipping charges for a full set of sensors for the rest of my clubs.  It was $19.99 and I'm not sure of the current exchange rate as if I remember right you have mentioned before about being in Europe.  Arcoss notified me immediately that they were behind on fulfilling orders and that I was given an extra 30 days of free access to the app.  The new Strokes Gained metrics makes the app a must have for me personally as it allows me to compare myself to another generic player of a better handicap than myself and recieve suggestions as to what areas I need to improve upon.

Screenshot_20200819-121600.jpg

Im using the Arccos driver app, so no just want to pair my driver, didn't see any charges. Just select the type of sensor and camera on the sensor, tried it like 10 times and still doesn't work.

I'll try under sunlight now.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT