Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Cobra Speedzone Driver

rsilman

I have been considering a new driver this year, and I really like the looks of the SZ driver with the infinity face wrapping onto the crown. Has anyone hit this driver or played it? I would love to know about its ability to keep spin low and also about its forgiveness. Lastly, as I'm torn when I see pictures of the two, do you all prefer the gloss/yellow or matte/white color scheme and why? 

Cheers all!

Driver: :titelist-small: TSi3 9* w/ Accra Tour Z RPG 462 M4+

3 Wood: :titelist-small:TSi2 15* w/ Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue 65

3 Hybrid: :ping-small: G425 19* w/ Alta CB 70

Irons: :mizuno-small: MP-20 HMB (4-6) / MMC (7-PW) w/ DG X100

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM6 54 S-grind / 58 M-grind w/ DG S300

Putter: :odyssey-small: White Hot Rx V-line Fang 

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5x

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 

Search for @chisag recent SZ review. 

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

16 minutes ago, Kanoito said:

Search for @chisag recent SZ review. 

Thank you! I just read the review and it was a great write up!

I hit the SZ yesterday as my current driver - Callaway BB Fusion has a crack in it. I found that it was very forgiving and really long but did not like the way it felt. That said I was at the local course pro shop and they do not have a fitting centre so I did not have any option to change the shaft which btw was R Flex 45G, I usually hit S 65-85G.

Other than the feel - the way it felt when swinging, not at impact, I really did like this driver and I have added it to a short list to test when Demo days finally start again.

As far as colours I like the Yellow.

Callaway Epic Flash 9 Degree

Callaway Epic Flash 3 wood 15 Degree

Callaway Apex 21 Hybrid 19 Degree

Callaway Steelhead Pro 4-AW Irons

Cleveland 54 Degree Wedge Steel Shaft

Recoil Graphite Shafts in all Callaway

Cobra Vintage Series Stingray 40

Preferred ball - Seed 001

15 hours ago, rsilman said:

I have been considering a new driver this year, and I really like the looks of the SZ driver with the infinity face wrapping onto the crown. Has anyone hit this driver or played it? I would love to know about its ability to keep spin low and also about its forgiveness. Lastly, as I'm torn when I see pictures of the two, do you all prefer the gloss/yellow or matte/white color scheme and why? 

Cheers all!

Two things first:  I am somewhere between a hack and someone who has passable ball striking and secondly, I do not have access to a launch monitor to hit clubs on.

I have hit the regular Speedzone on the driving range and so far, I really like what I have seen.  The weights were in the standard setting with the 14g weight near the face and the 2g weight at the heel, the loft was at the standard 10.5 setting, Mitaubishi Tensei AV Blue 65g S flex standard length.  I was able to hit towards the back of the driving range (last sign is 250 yards), but unable to see exactly how far the ball carried.  That's pretty dang impressive for MY drives.  I have it in matte black and white.  The yellow scheme looks sharp, but it's just too loud of a color for me.  That's the one area where I am a bit on the traditional side.  The yellow alignment aid and trim around the top just sours the club for me.  

Edit:I forgot the wrench the one time I took it to the range, but next time I will have the 14g weight at the back to see how that changes the ball flight and performance.

Driver: Cobra Speedzone 10.5 Mitsubishi AV Blue S flex

Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 3-4 Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue (low launch original version) S flex

Hybrids: Taylormade GAPR 3 KBS graphite shaft

Strata 4 and 5 hybrids R flex

Irons: Strata 6-PW R flex

Wedges: Texan Classics 52, 56, 60 R flex

Putter: Odyssey Red Ball mallet

Ball: Srixon Q Star Tour

7 hours ago, AmishJason said:

Two things first:  I am somewhere between a hack and someone who has passable ball striking and secondly, I do not have access to a launch monitor to hit clubs on.

I have hit the regular Speedzone on the driving range and so far, I really like what I have seen.  The weights were in the standard setting with the 14g weight near the face and the 2g weight at the heel, the loft was at the standard 10.5 setting, Mitaubishi Tensei AV Blue 65g S flex standard length.  I was able to hit towards the back of the driving range (last sign is 250 yards), but unable to see exactly how far the ball carried.  That's pretty dang impressive for MY drives.  I have it in matte black and white.  The yellow scheme looks sharp, but it's just too loud of a color for me.  That's the one area where I am a bit on the traditional side.  The yellow alignment aid and trim around the top just sours the club for me.  

Edit:I forgot the wrench the one time I took it to the range, but next time I will have the 14g weight at the back to see how that changes the ball flight and performance.

I appreciate your feedback! 

I have never had a matte club before, but the more I look at the matte/white, the more I seem drawn to it. It just looks clean. I definitely need out to a range and hit the SZ. 

This is a hastily done photo, but here's the black and white Speedzone roughly at address.  I had to make due with just my hitting mat in the spare room and the club twisted a little as I leaned over to take the picture.  Happens when you have a Dunlop gut.

20200614_175254.jpg

Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 3-4 Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue (low launch original version) S flex

I have the regular Speedzone. To be honest I was I went with the Extreme... I now have a Honma TR20 I am testing against my Speedzone and the TR20 with the stock Vizard in X-Flex is outpacing the SZ easily while giving me much more forgiveness. 

The Speedzone when hit well is long but anything around the face just seems to fall out of the sky, hence why I wish I went with the Extreme.

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

If you are torn between colors go Yellow. It looks great. The white option is for people that are immediately off put by the yellow. 

GARSEN GRIP TESTER

• Driver: PING G400 MAX, Ventus Blue 6x
  • Woods: COBRA F6 Baffler AD DI 8S
  • Hybrid: CALLAWAY Apex Pro, Ventus Blue 8s
  • Irons: SRIXON ZX5 mk2 5-6, ZX7 mk2 7-PW, Modus 120x
  • Wedges: EDEL 50 C grind, 54 V grind, CLEVELAND 60 RTX6 Low
  • Putter: YES Abbie!

I’d hit a pink driver if it consistently went 10 yds farther

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Haha, well there ya go!

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

On 6/13/2020 at 7:48 AM, rsilman said:

Cheers all!

I had the Cobra F9 and it was fantastic, I just traded in for the new Cobra Speedzone with the Rogue Shaft.  I Have been working with it on the range so far, it feels fantastic and it appears to be much longer than that F9, the ball seems to jump of the club face, but the Best thing , which is what I liked about the F9, the dispersion is much tighter. It doesn't exaggerate a miss hit like a TM or Callaway. Looking forward to taking on the course this weekend and seen in real action.

Driver:   TaylorMade Qi10 MAX - 8.5 with Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50 (Terra Forza White Shaft Testing)
3 -Wood:  Sub70 949x 3 Wood 15 with Hrdz RDX Black Stiff
5-Wood:  Sub70 949x 5 Wood with Hrdz RDX Black stiff
4-Hybrid: Sub70 949x 4 Hybrid with Project X 5.5 Hybrid Stiff
Irons: Mizuno Pro 225 - 6-PW , w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff
Wedges: Sub70 TAIII w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff - 50 ,56, 60
Putter: L.A.B Mezz1, 34 in
Balls: MaxFli Tour X, TaylorMade Tour Response, TaylorMade TPx 
GPS:   Shot Scope X5 with Tracking

TESTED: SUB70 949X 5 Wood
TESTED: NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff.
TESTED: SkyCaddie LX5 GPS Watch
TESTED: Bag Boy ZFT Bag

I just had a driver fitting at golftec. The SZ was one of the drivers I tested. It felt great when I swung it. I didn’t hit it as well as the SIM. I just got better numbers and I tried 2 different shafts on the cobra. I would have been happy either way. The SZ looked great and the milled face left a noticeable ball imprint. It was cool because I could tell after each hit where I was making contact on the face. It also sounded great. I’m not recommending either driver for you. I would recommend you getting a fitting. 

Taylormade Woods

Cobra Hybrid

Hogan Irons
HiToe Wedges

Spider Putter

Snell MTBX golf balls 

I just had a driver fitting at golftec. The SZ was one of the drivers I tested. It felt great when I swung it. I didn’t hit it as well as the SIM. I just got better numbers and I tried 2 different shafts on the cobra. I would have been happy either way. The SZ looked great and the milled face left a noticeable ball imprint. It was cool because I could tell after each hit where I was making contact on the face. It also sounded great. I’m not recommending either driver for you. I would recommend you getting a fitting. 

GolfTec? May I ask where? The GolfTec in Iowa doesn’t carry Cobra...

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)

2 hours ago, WaffleHouseTour said:

I would go to Club Champion if they have one in your area, fitting there are great, they don't push you into any brand. They get what whichever combination works best for you.
I tried all the drivers with different combinations shaft, it was a 3hr session and the numbers where close between Cobra SZ and Mizuno  ST200.

Driver:   TaylorMade Qi10 MAX - 8.5 with Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50 (Terra Forza White Shaft Testing)
3 -Wood:  Sub70 949x 3 Wood 15 with Hrdz RDX Black Stiff
5-Wood:  Sub70 949x 5 Wood with Hrdz RDX Black stiff
4-Hybrid: Sub70 949x 4 Hybrid with Project X 5.5 Hybrid Stiff
Irons: Mizuno Pro 225 - 6-PW , w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff
Wedges: Sub70 TAIII w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff - 50 ,56, 60
Putter: L.A.B Mezz1, 34 in
Balls: MaxFli Tour X, TaylorMade Tour Response, TaylorMade TPx 
GPS:   Shot Scope X5 with Tracking

TESTED: SUB70 949X 5 Wood
TESTED: NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff.
TESTED: SkyCaddie LX5 GPS Watch
TESTED: Bag Boy ZFT Bag

That limited pars and stripes driver looks amazing!!!

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple diamond 10.5 Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood ; Callaway Paradym triple diamond 15 degree, Ventus black TR 7x

Apex UW 19 degree, Ventus black TR 8x

Utility Iron: Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility, Ventus blue HB 90X

Irons: Callaway Apex MB 5-PW, KBS $ taper 130x

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 50, 54, 58, KBS $ taper 130x

Putter: Wilson Staff TM22, hand torched, KBS cutter putter shaft, Super stroke Pistol GT 1.0

I tested the SZ driver about 6 months ago at my local Golf Galaxy, and for me it was just behind the Callaway Epic Flash in terms of overall best for me.  I think Cobra made great strides with this model!  I had very good swing/ball speed numbers and spin rates for me, and the trajectory was pretty consistent with the Tensai AV Blue S shaft in it.  

I have not tried the SZ Extreme yet.

Driver:  :callaway-small: XR16 10.5* (set to 9.5*), MRC KuroKage TiNi Black, S-flex

3 wood:  :ping-small: G410, Alta 65 S-flex

Hybrids:  :ping-small: G400 19* & 22*, Alta CB 70 S-flex

Irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX-900 5-GW, Proj X LZ 6.0

Wedges:  :titelist-small: SM7, 54*/S; :callaway-small: MD4, 58*/S

Putter:  :odyssey-small: White Hot Pro Black 2.0 #1

7 hours ago, WaffleHouseTour said:

I’m blessed to be in Florida. There are 2 golftec’s next to me. One is in a stand-alone building and the other is in the Golf Galaxy. I went to the one inside golf galaxy. Same exit opposite sides of the freeway. 

Taylormade Woods

Cobra Hybrid

Hogan Irons
HiToe Wedges

Spider Putter

Snell MTBX golf balls 

24 minutes ago, Gsi10561 said:

I’m blessed to be in Florida. There are 2 golftec’s next to me. One is in a stand-alone building and the other is in the Golf Galaxy. I went to the one inside golf galaxy. Same exit opposite sides of the freeway. 

Sounds about like having a Starbucks across from a Starbucks.

16 minutes ago, crope1 said:

I'd wear a pink skirt for 20 yards

I'm with you on this one!

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

On 6/18/2020 at 9:59 AM, Quigleyd said:

That limited pars and stripes driver looks amazing!!!

I just traded in my F9 for the pars and stripes SZ Xtreme.  I couldn't turn down the color scheme and the Blue Ventus.  It looks even better in person.  Yardage seems to be pretty similar to F9 but my dispersion is much better.  I played 2 rounds with it so far.  My misses are sitting right next to the fairway instead of lost in the woods.

6537DC8D-240E-4AA5-ACBB-4BE187395B26.JPG.1196d515e9adb45dbb701d82ebc58c80.JPG

370EA3E2-8665-46CB-ACDE-21899AA44851.JPG.c0af6a6967bf729944ddc3f01abe0cfb.JPG

213C3AAE-3073-462E-B841-16A6DA2C706C.JPG.ce3560d0a7b4a6bd964c9a7ed46cc67c.JPG

Driver: default_cobra-small.jpg.634f41dc1b8ea120e1aae121bd8f10ef.jpg.5a46268ca12328475fd752152fc4c9f9.jpg Speedzone Xtreme 10.5° Ventus Blue 6 Stiff

3 Wood: default_callaway-small.jpg.14ff3e8c0cfb3f1ea12291d143b9d8c2.jpg XR 15° Project X LZ 50 Stiff

3 Hybrid:default_callaway-small.jpg.14ff3e8c0cfb3f1ea12291d143b9d8c2.jpg Steelhead XR16 19° Project X SD Stiff

Irons: default_cobra-small.jpg.634f41dc1b8ea120e1aae121bd8f10ef.jpg.5a46268ca12328475fd752152fc4c9f9.jpg King F9 Speedback KBS Tour 90 Stiff

Wedges: default_cleveland-small.jpg.bce0257eb703046e93feb8255808ab50.jpg CBX 52°, 56° ,60° Dynamic Gold 115

Putter: default_taylormade-small.jpg.5d28361175b74c5e9e3da2c80aec4b53.jpgWhite Smoke Big Fontana 35"

Ball: default_srixon-small.jpg.26f925d4dc56727e04dc68d7bfa37bb9.jpgZ-star

51 minutes ago, SchlangoFett said:

I just traded in my F9 for the pars and stripes SZ Xtreme.  I couldn't turn down the color scheme and the Blue Ventus.  It looks even better in person.  Yardage seems to be pretty similar to F9 but my dispersion is much better.  I played 2 rounds with it so far.  My misses are sitting right next to the fairway instead of lost in the woods.

6537DC8D-240E-4AA5-ACBB-4BE187395B26.JPG.1196d515e9adb45dbb701d82ebc58c80.JPG

370EA3E2-8665-46CB-ACDE-21899AA44851.JPG.c0af6a6967bf729944ddc3f01abe0cfb.JPG

213C3AAE-3073-462E-B841-16A6DA2C706C.JPG.ce3560d0a7b4a6bd964c9a7ed46cc67c.JPG

Good grief that is soo good!!

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple diamond 10.5 Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood ; Callaway Paradym triple diamond 15 degree, Ventus black TR 7x

Apex UW 19 degree, Ventus black TR 8x

Utility Iron: Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility, Ventus blue HB 90X

Irons: Callaway Apex MB 5-PW, KBS $ taper 130x

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 50, 54, 58, KBS $ taper 130x

Putter: Wilson Staff TM22, hand torched, KBS cutter putter shaft, Super stroke Pistol GT 1.0

Would love to try this bad boy out!  I've heard great things.  Just gotta wait until its been on the market for a year or so and the price drops to $350! haha

Right handed golfer from Austin, Texas (Handicap: 8.1)

Driver: Titleist 907D2 (9.5 degree with stiff shaft)

Fairway Wood: Tayormade RocketBallz Stage 2 (3 Wood)

Hybrid: Cleveland CG Black (2 Iron)

Irons: Mizuno MP20 MMCs (Standard length and lie with stiff steel shafts)

Wedges: Callaway MD3 and Sub70

Putter: Scotty Cameron California Coronado

Ball: Pro V1x

5 hours ago, tyryska said:

Would love to try this bad boy out!  I've heard great things.  Just gotta wait until its been on the market for a year or so and the price drops to $350! haha

The Global Golf demo program is easy to use.  $50 gets it in your hands for 2 weeks. 

On 6/13/2020 at 7:27 PM, Firebird said:

I hit the SZ yesterday as my current driver - Callaway BB Fusion has a crack in it. I found that it was very forgiving and really long but did not like the way it felt. That said I was at the local course pro shop and they do not have a fitting centre so I did not have any option to change the shaft which btw was R Flex 45G, I usually hit S 65-85G.

Other than the feel - the way it felt when swinging, not at impact, I really did like this driver and I have added it to a short list to test when Demo days finally start again.

As far as colours I like the Yellow.

You know, you can call Callaway and they should replace the cracked head for you.  If your itching to get the cobra anyway, sell the Callaway and help pay for the Cobra!

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

On 6/27/2020 at 6:00 AM, MDGolfHacker said:

You know, you can call Callaway and they should replace the cracked head for you.  If your itching to get the cobra anyway, sell the Callaway and help pay for the Cobra!

MDGolfHacker

Thanks, will contact them and see what happens.

Callaway Epic Flash 9 Degree

Callaway Epic Flash 3 wood 15 Degree

Callaway Apex 21 Hybrid 19 Degree

Callaway Steelhead Pro 4-AW Irons

Cleveland 54 Degree Wedge Steel Shaft

Recoil Graphite Shafts in all Callaway

Cobra Vintage Series Stingray 40

Preferred ball - Seed 001

• 1 month later...

I posted some pics in the What Did You Buy thread, but wanted to post some initial thoughts on it here.  Just received my Cobra ParsandStripes SZ Extreme driver today.  We had a tropical storm pass through this morning that dumped 6.5" of rain on us in about 4 hours.   So the course was closed and the sun came out, who was I to sit and let this thing go untouched until tomorrow. 

So everyone knows there is a honeymoon period, and like the human variety club honeymoons differ in their longevity. 

But man, talk about setting expectations for a honeymoon period.  

First swing out of the box, without any range warm up I might add, just a few practice swings to loosen up the old bones, and the result was a ball flight and distance I have rarely seen.  It started on a dead straight line down the middle and continuing to rise to about the highest I've hit any driver in a while, unfortunately I didn't have trackman, just my SX500.   Just from the tee box, I could tell it carried past where my drives usually end up.   

I hit another 5 balls.  None of the reached that one, but they were all within talking distance of it.   And four were in the middle of the fairway, I was off in the right rough first cut and one was in the left rough, maybe 8 feet off the fairway, I tried to "go after" that one and probably pulled it a bit low. 

Most here know I'm not a very long hitter, I "average" 190' to 195 carry and 208 to 215 total.   The SX500 obviously can't track carry, but gives the total distance.  It was 218 (into a still a bit of wind from the storm) and it had to be mostly carry as the fairways were still very soft and there was a ball mark about 2 feet away.  

Anyway, whatever value you put in the first shot and possible outlier of any club, I was very pleased right off the bat.  The flight was pretty much the same on all the shots, the other ones as mentioned were 5 to 9 yards shorter--based on the SX500 marking feature.  

I'll be playing tomorrow all be it on a still very wet course, but should get an idea of how it does during an actual round, and later this month when a plan I'm working on comes together, I'll have some trackman numbers on it. 

7BAD00C4-AF74-4625-AD73-6DDE812B3732.jpeg

340BB453-F8E4-4FEE-AC4A-2EF4C6F8D176.jpeg

35108721-1966-4FAE-A299-A902F6101C3A.jpeg

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12