Tour Clothing Inspiration

tchat07

Alright from the Rocket Mortgage Classic I really like Viktor Hovlands final day look. From the bright blue pants (my favorite color is blue and those are unique) to the sublimated polo I am a big fan of this look. viktor-hovland-2020-arnold-palmer.jpeg
Now for the second look I feel it's a different move but I thoroughly appreciate it. Peter Malnati was a friend of Jarrod Lyle and I believe he continues the trend of wearing a bucket or yellow hat in his honor. I am a huge fan of this bucket hat, even if it looks a bit strange at the tour level. c579017c1f0c44c197cf4646bbc3c5da.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

Have to admit, not a fan of the speckles! 

Driver  :titelist-small: TS 2, Hzrdus Smoke Black Stiff 9.5* Setting, A2

Fairway Wood:   :ping-small: G30 Stiff Shaft

Hybrid:   :titelist-small: TS2 19* Hzrdus Smoke Black Stiff shaft

Irons:     :titelist-small: 718 AP1 (4-PW) AMT Red Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX4 52* 56*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA

• 4 weeks later...

Alright I know I have been off the past couple of rounds but honestly have had an opportunity to watch and nothing really jumped out. . . Until last weekend! 20200730_161455.jpeg
As the kids like to say, "what are thoooossseee?" I understand these on Rickie but on Bryson while wearing black pants, white shirt and black hat. It's a definite miss. And this is coming from the guy who has been wearing these shoes for the past year+ haha. FJ-FreeStyle-golf-shoe-1.jpeg

Ugly, but they are a special edition to raise money for St. Jude's.

Totally disagree: would love a pair! Not for everyone I’m sure, but to me they’re [emoji91]

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

24CC2B3B-0E46-4165-97D1-F1CA4C5041C8.png

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone tried out the mizzen and main polos?  They've got some additional styles out.  I have a few of the button downs and the quality is nice as well as the fit.  The polos are still  $58 (after coupon code) each which is more than I'd prefer to pay, but will for a shirt that I will wear often.  

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X

3 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Smoke Black RDX

4 Iron - Srixon ZX 23* Recoil F5

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: MP 18 SC Dynamic Gold AMT X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

• 5 months later...

I must say the grays, navy's and blacks this week sure was the popular colors to wear. Guess all the major brands were holding off on the color pop till the Florida swing, from what I've been seeing from Puma. Though Greyson seems to be flexing there muscles a bit.

I must say the grays, navy's and blacks this week sure was the popular colors to wear. Guess all the major brands were holding off on the color pop till the Florida swing, from what I've been seeing from Puma. Though Greyson seems to be flexing there muscles a bit.

Very Blah.......my cat’s can dress better than that.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
Cobra Speedzone Extreme (11.5*) w/ Mitsubishi Tense av Blue Regular; 3W & 5W Cobra King F8 w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular shafts; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid w/Project X Evenflo Regular shaft; Wilson Staff D-7 5-PW + GW + SW w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore LW(58*) w/DG Spinner shaft. Putter: 33” EVNROLL E6R Bag: Cobra Ultralight Cart bag, Peaccoat Blue.
  • Like 1

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft 

Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3-4W(16*) & 5-6W(20*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft 

Hybrid: Cobra F8 3 Hybrid(19*) w/Recoil ES regular shaft 

Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts 

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  

Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip 

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black).  

Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco

Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

So is one of the editors from Golf.com on their because they started doing the "Fit of the week". For my older members fit stands for outfit. They gave DJ the winner for the week and we will talk about him soon. I feel it's a follow up from last week with just a lot of grays, blue and especially a lot of black. I think it was to fit in with the Genesis Invitational staff. As for the fit they selected.20210222_145107.jpeg love the classic khakis with white shoes and white top (all the naysayers for hoodies will start screaming). I want to give a critique on the Sim2 logo on his hat though, gosh that thing is ugly and I'm honestly shocked Quicksilver or some other surfing brand has not gotten upset.

Totally agree on the SIM hat. Who in god's name designed that thing?

Also, on the khaki front, I think Adidas did well here to move closer to the cream that Nike has sported the last couple of seasons. The curmudgeon in me will not allow a hoodie on the course to look good to my senses. Can't do it. 

DRIVER: PING G400 9.0° 
4 WOOD:  TAYLORMADE M3 17°
HYBRID:  PING G400 19°
IRONS:  PING i500 4-iron / i200 5-PW
WEDGES:  PING GLIDE FORGED 50°, 54°
LOB WEDGE: TAYLORMADE HI-TOE  58°
PUTTER: ODYSSEY STROKE LAB DOUBLE WIDE