Sign in to follow this  
Mtbryant01

RBC Heritage

Our Sponsors

I love Jordan Spieth's game because at times it can look like mine. Crazy inconsistent! I can appreciate hitting 3-4 solid drives down the middle and then stepping up and slicing one over the road. He misses a lot of short putts and mumbles to himself just like I do. We hackers often can't relate to the game the pros play. I need 2 shots to get as far as a DeChambeau drive. It is nice to see something that occasionally I can relate to. 

I am also cheering for him to get back in the winner's circle again. He has some demons clearly, I don't want him to become Anthony Kim or David Duval.

• Like 1

:callaway-small: Mavrik 9 Degree

:taylormade-small: Jet Speed 3 and 5 Wood

:cobra-small: Baffler XL 4-GW

:cleveland-small: CBX 52 Degree

:cleveland-small: Smart Sole S

:odyssey-small: White Hot #5

Oh my God!   How nice is it to have live golf tournaments back on television? I'm loving it and wow what a Sunday this shapes up to be!

image.png.237ece0b6c8ca45566ca344126396091.png

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!  Follow me on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook #TeamCobraONE

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 10.5* Driver 14gm wieght in back, 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway   All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 21.5* Hybrid Project X CATALYST 80 6.0

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip                                                                                

:bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS  Align XL    All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

:titelist-small: Staff Bag  Full set of :titelist-small: Clubs on sidelines for at least 8 weeks of COBRACONNECTCHALLENGE4 #MGSCOBRA2020

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                         

:Arccos:                                                                                                                                                                      697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

12 minutes ago, daviddvm said:

Oh my God!   How nice is it to have live golf tournaments back on television? I'm loving it and wow what a Sunday this shapes up to be!

image.png.237ece0b6c8ca45566ca344126396091.png

If I told you that no one on that list would be wearing the plaid jacket tomorrow, would you think I'm nuts?

• Like 1

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

1 minute ago, fixyurdivot said:

If I told you that no one on that list would be wearing the plaid jacket tomorrow, would you think I'm nuts?

image.png.8964baab724c0c96fb8eef210711e397.png

• Haha 2

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!  Follow me on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook #TeamCobraONE

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 10.5* Driver 14gm wieght in back, 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway   All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 21.5* Hybrid Project X CATALYST 80 6.0

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip                                                                                

:bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS  Align XL    All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

:titelist-small: Staff Bag  Full set of :titelist-small: Clubs on sidelines for at least 8 weeks of COBRACONNECTCHALLENGE4 #MGSCOBRA2020

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                         

:Arccos:                                                                                                                                                                      697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I'm trying some reverse psychology... position 54 is getting 

Boring GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1

Such a tight leaderboard. Hopefully it's a sign that tomorrow will go down to the wire with some great golf.

• Like 1

:callaway-small: FT Optiforce 460 10.5*

:callaway-small: FT Optiforce 3W, 5W

:callaway-small: X2 Hot 5-PW

:callaway-small: MD4 52/56/60

:odyssey-small: White Hot RX #7

:taylormade-small: TP5

DeChambeau grabbing a 3w on a 329 yard hole... because driver is too much... man has this game changed 😮.  Winds are freshening and could give those finished or nearly so a little advantage.

Settling in to my chair to watch - my son gave me a “great” present. He went to work on Friday with a COVID symptom - it hit him tested when he was honest at the door - according to our safety protocol that means that I can’t go on campus until his result comes in. So I couldn’t go to church, watched the virtual service - went to the range after that where I was 20 feet plus from the next closest person - hit balls for an hour. Heat index is over 100 here.

And now it’s a weather delay. :(

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Sad 1

Ping G410 - set at 12 degrees, fade setting - Alpha Distanza 40 weak R flex shaft

Tour Exotics EX 10 3 wood

Ping G410 5-9 wood

G30 6-PW -  Aerotech FT 500 shafts

SCOR 48,52,58

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Webb Simpson’s putting is on FIRE!!!

• Like 2

Driver: :honma: TR20 460, :Fuji: Ventus Black 70X

Fwy: :titelist-small: TS3, 15*, Veylix Rome 888 X

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, :Fuji: Rombax 8D07HB TM27 X

Irons: :srixon-small: Z585 4/5 iron, Z785 6-PW, :Nippon:Modus 120X

Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Platinum M5 HT Mallet, 36"

On 6/19/2020 at 8:54 PM, Mtbryant01 said:

One of the guys I was pulling for, Wesley Bryan, made the cut at -5. I’m not sure his status on the tour, but hopefully he can go low the next two days and help himself out.

The course seems to be favoring the morning guys as a couple guys went -8 today from the morning wave and -7 from Thursday. Let’s see who can post a low number tomorrow to push Webb and Bryson. I also don’t think Webb can keep up making so many long putts. If it comes down between Webb and Bryson, advantage Bryson from what I’ve seen.

I was wrong. Impressive stuff from Webb. Man was on a mission. Ancer and Hatton balled out. Hatton was E after round 1. He went -20 in 3 rounds..

• Like 1

:ping-small:  G410 Plus, w/ X stiff 75 g Project X Evenflow Black shaft driver

:adams-small: GT Tight Lies 3 & 5 wood

:taylormade-small: SLDR AW - 4 iron S flex

:cleveland-small: Rotex 2.0 RTX 588 56°

:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 08M 60°

:scotty-small: Newport 2.5 putter

:Snell:MTB X golf balls

RH, Alabama

2 hours ago, PMookie said:

Webb Simpson’s putting is on FIRE!!!

Indeed.  Since getting through the transition from anchored to forearm putting style he has become very solid on the greens.  I've always liked his game and attitude.

• Like 2

Wow. Berger with a T3. Breakout year for him? I know it's just two tourneys, but he's actually got 5 Top 10 finishes this year.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 3

On 6/20/2020 at 1:26 AM, gavinski91 said:

I haven't been watching yet, just catching highlights and clips, but Nick Faldo's dry sense of humor has been great IMO.

Koepka tees off.

Faldo: "He said he wants us to shut up so let's see what he has to say about that shot"

4 seconds of silence

Faldo: "Absolutely fascinating stuff!"

------

Rory tees off, ends up in the trees right of the fairway.

Rory: "Every f****** time!"

Faldo: "He's using the technical term there for 'blocking it right'"

I’m not a huge fan of Faldo except that he was a really good player and knows the game, but he was spot on with those comments. Brooks said what he said, and Faldo said okay. It was actually really funny when you think about the comments brooks made and then the “Fascinating stuff” was hilarious. 

• Like 3

Lefties are always in their Right Mind