Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

Hooked on Srixon!

I have been using the Srixon AD333, I believe its essentially the Q Star ball.  Love it off the driver and around the greens.  Have completely switched to the AD333's.  Tried the Soft Feel as well and prefer these.

Taylormade Speedblade Irons, Taylormade R9 Driver, Cleveland RTX4 wedges, Odessey Oworks putter

I realize that I wrote back in June that I was set on the Q Star Tours and essentially would never look at another ball.  Well... that didn't last.  The Walmart here still has Gen 5 ZStars and they are marked down to $25 a dozen.  After trying them, they are officially both my new favorite and my new "never gonna give you up" ball.  They feel great from tee to green and even though I struggle with my wedges, I can generate a hop and stop on the greens.  I have even had much better success on par 3s than ever before.  

Driver: Cobra Speedzone 10.5 Mitsubishi AV Blue S flex

Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 3-4 Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue (low launch original version) S flex

Hybrids: Taylormade GAPR 3 KBS graphite shaft

Strata 4 and 5 hybrids R flex

Irons: Strata 6-PW R flex

Wedges: Texan Classics 52, 56, 60 R flex

Putter: Odyssey Red Ball mallet

Ball: Srixon Q Star Tour